Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absence and Return

Go down 
+19
Saphira Phoenix
Artemis1369
Hina-Chan
Eon
The Dread Lord
ZenithEzura
Kizomaru Hotaru
Dalaga_Helios
Setsuna12
Akiza Izayoi
Eliminate Reality
Shy_Akira
Yui Kisho
Flightless_Sparrow
Discord
nycboyLC
Sakura Lunaris
Kenpachi_zarki
Mugetsu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14842

Characters
RPC's:

Absence and Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please post here if something comes up that will prevent you from getting on this site for a long period of time. If you can, also post when you can be expected to get back. This way, you will not lose any positions due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5533

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey. Internet's been really screwy with connection cause I can barely get it since my aunt's down the road. but just found out that comcast will wave the $50 starting fee. I will be getting it within the next few days and be 100% active.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4516

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:44 am

I have become very busy with school, we are getting more work now because the standards for my year are changing.
I probably won't be on much for about five weeks, at which time the holidays start. I apologize for not having said this earlier but I either forgot to do this before or had little time to get on the site with everything else going on
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey Akiza has asked me to tell you that she wont be back til june 19th due to school and such so sorry >.<
Also il return to posting again iv just had... things going on here so im pushing along ^^
Back to top Go down
Saphira Phoenix
Academy Student
Saphira Phoenix

Awesomeness Points : 4555

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:14 pm

I may or may not be posting for a bit..depends on my mood plus my mom has told me we are going to see the grandparents..anyways bye for now
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14842

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

He's taking my phone at nights again... so if the wifi thing I use doesn't work, I won't be on at all. Usually, it works out, but sometimes it doesn't. When I'm gone, Kizo or nyc will be in charge..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14745

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Damn e.e Alright, no problem.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7050

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 am

So lots of graduations this weekend which means lots of parties which means *continues to go off on how popular he is*. No offense to the site or anything, but I am hoping on not back until late Monday or sporatic times from now until then. Probably won't be drinking, so if I do come on, I should be coherent. Ulqui, I owe you my soul, please understand that. Adios amigos!
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6349

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 am

damn right you do <_< *flees cause this has no buisness here* x3
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 pm

All my characters on on hiatus, until I am sure of the status of things I will primarily be focusing on my staff duties.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5555

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

I'll be online sparingly over the next 2-3 days as I'm almost out of net credit [has prepaid net here..>.>] so I'll only drop in every now and then while I can to check things out ect. Should be back fully again on payday =o.o=
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5882
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 am

I'm Back ^_^ But I have no idea what I just walked into. T_T Someone help explain to me what's happening currently as well as what happened to the beautiful roleplay system I remembered DX
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5533

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 am

Putting Eon and Roxas in hiatus for now. A little too busy to rp with them atm.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Awesomeness Points : 4558

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Absence and Return - Page 2 6dcab24deb6e1b8398df505

For those who had not noticed my absence, I have been spontaneously away this past week or so. I apologize to all --technical difficulties. You understand. Didn't I tell Kizo-chan about this?-- but I am glad to report that I am now back...for the most part, and ready and willing to return to activity and help out around here again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cloud1rstsoldier/the-deus
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:40 pm

You did but I've been busy so I forgot to notify anyone >.<
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5777

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 am

Kaede says he wont be on until Monday and as for me, I'll be scarce the next 10ish days because I'm going to the beach without internet >.<
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 am

>.<

Okay well, I've had yet another night without sleep e.e So...If I don't come on it's cause I slept past nine thirty....I'll be directly on tomorrow or something if that happens...But I'mma fill myself on coffee and shit so I can try and stay awake..Then probably take an early bed x.x
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4783

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Im back mah lovely's!!! How is everyone doing? >D
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Okay well...Don't expect me to be online past 10pm anymore, meaning if I'm lucky I'll be online from 2pm-10pm if that....Least till I get a monitor for my comp >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return   Absence and Return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence and Return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2