Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onose River

Go down 
+10
Sakaki
Gent4
Kenpachi_zarki
Setsuna12
hearse
Haseo Misaki
Hina-Chan
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
D-GrayMan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Onose River - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located just outside the Minamikawase district, the Onose River travels along the western edge of Karakura town and goes through Naruki-shi. Karasu River connects to the Onose River. Fireworks display is held here every summer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:47 am

"Ah," Isako said when the shinigami clarified what he meant by "type". "Well, if you mean type by that definition, then yes. I thought you were referring to my zanpaktou type." Isako gripped the hilt of her sword lightly to emphasis her words. She made no move to draw the sword, and her hand quickly dropped back down to her side. When he asked his question, Ika looked around herself and debated on answering. She tapped the tip of her nose with her index finger before speaking. "Before I answer your question, answer one of mine. What is your name, shinigami?" Isako's voice had that friendly tone to it still but it now held a slightly nervous tone. Even though she was a hollow herself, she didn't like the though of the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5504

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:46 am

Pleased with the fact that he guess correctly once again. With his gaze shifting from the lake to the female, he listened attentively to thee females responce. Having to been a communications scholar in the human world, the mannerisms that he stdied and learn stuck with him. He gave off a comfortable and calm body posture, his facial expression was also the same, a light smile stayed upon his lips. Lastly, his eyes stayed on hers showing that he was paying attention. At the same time he was also wondering about Karakra Town. He knew it was obvious that the Substitute Soul Reaper, Visords, and other spirutal beings dwell in this one town. Though he wondered if the hollows and arrancars were drawn here because of them.

As the female finished, Kakashei ceased his trained of thought. "Zanpakuto Type? That would be a wierd question to ask." he stated with a light chuckle following. "My name? Oh yeah, i haven't introduced myself. My name is Kakashei Hakuro, i am a un-seated officer of Squad 3. " he anwsered. He was some what embarrassed by telling that fact, but he did not care much for what people thought.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: ((Sorry I haven't really had the chance to respond >.<))   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Isako gave him a bow, as they she were in the presence of someone of royal blood. "It's a pleasure, Mr. Kakashei Hakuro." She noticed the look on his face as he said his rank and smiled softly. "You will get stronger, with practice," she told him. Her smiled widened, but the kindness was still obvious. "And as for the zanpaktou type. Well, if one were planning a battle, the type of the enemies zanoaktou would be valuable information, wouldn't you agree?" Isako's words help a mischievous undertone. She had no intention to fight, but she was suggesting a mock battle to help the boy increase his strength.

She turned her back on him to face the river once more. She was fasinated by the way the setting sun reflected and sparkled off the water. She gave a satisfied sigh and tilted her head slightly to the right. She glanced over her shoulder at the shinigami. "Do you prefer to be called Kakashei or Hakuro?" she asked him as she turned back to face him again, straightening her neck as she did so. The soft smile was still on her face, and her eyes sparkled in the sun; Her blue eyes looked like they had come for the river, since they were almost the exact same shade as the water and reflected the sun in the same way.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

Kakashei was idly suprised by the females bow. She was the first to have ever greeted him that way, bowing back he gave a light smile to the female as he raised. Looking out to the lake, he rumaged through his thoughts on what to say. A slight silence slip pass before the female broke iit. "Thank you, Lady Isako. I appreciate that." he responded. He was suprised the female pick up on that, he realised that his facial expression gaved him away. Listening to her comment about how helpful needing to know about the enemies zanpakuto doing battle is, he some what heard something in her voice as she spoke. He wondered if she was implying something, but brush it off after her next comment.

"Kakashei is fine you may call me by either one, whichever is more easy to remember." he anwsered. His gaze directly towads the female as he walk beside her. His gaze shifting out to the lake as he inhaled once more. Exhaling seconds later as he look to the female. "So, have you learned bankai?" he asked. He realised now and days most leutinents now have aquired bankai, which is why he was inclined to ask.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Isako waved away Kakashei's thanks. She nodded and muttered his name when he answered her question, smiling slightly as she did so. She was a little startled when he asked about her bankai, althought she didn't know why. Isa shrugged and said "Yes, I have a bankai." She looked across the water a the setting sun again and began walking down the path next to the river. She gestured for Kakashei to follow her.

As she walked, Isako would stop occasionally to pick a flower that had caught her interest. After the flower began to become messed up by Isako's hands, she would set it on the ground and begin the search for another one. She walked in silence, listening to the sound of the crickets coming out for the night. Several fireflies had come out and Isako watched them, smiling. She was waiting for Kakashei to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

As he waited for the females anwser, Kaakashei took it upon himself to admire the batch of flowers near the lake. Moving into a squat position he ran his hands over the flowers. His palm lightly stroking the petals of the flowers as his green emerald oculars shifted back to the female. Listening to her anwser as a light smile flashed upon his lips. "So she also has bankai, these visords get more and more interesting. Having both shinigami and hollow abilities, makes them more powerfuk than the usual leutienent or captain leveled shinigami. I still need to find out more on what type of increase, better yet how much of increase does the mask brings them." he wondered in thought. Keeping to the image he created before the female.

As the female spoke, he look back to the batch of flowers. His vision catchng sight of the females motion for him to follow. Standing, he followed the female in her pace. A silence sweep over the area as Kakashei's thoughts were still on the hollow mask, but as well as to keep in character. "So, Ms. Kato, is there a reason why you decided to leave the Soul Society? I do believe they are more acceptting to visords. You could be at the rank ofc captain by now." he wondered. Keeping the conversation going as his gaze shifted out to the lake as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Awesomeness Points : 4372

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Shinji had entered Karakura Town to look around, hollows and what not - and to possibly stop some Espada. That would be fun, seeing as he had his bout with Grimmjow that one time - and it was simply thrilling. Those creatures were overrated though and easily overpowered, so hopefully any enemies that revealed themselves would be somewhat of a challenge. As he used his shunpo to get around, he looked about to see if anything familiar was around - but other than his frequent napping zones, there was nothing. But off in the distance he could feel two spiritual pressures, significantly weaker than his own - but they were still there, and based off their feeling - they were Shinigami, or something of that fashion. As he sped closer towards the pinging pressures, he stopped and happened to see a young girl and the Captain he had previously tried to irritate. Coming to a halt and walking slowly, his hand on Sakanade, he took his place on the opposite side of the two, so he could stare at them. One of the people he had never seen, yet the other was none other than Captain Kakashei, of the Research and Development Division.

With a slight laugh, he looked at the both of them - only to overhear a bit of their conversation. Vaizards returning to the Soul Society that couldn't achieve captain or vice-captain status, shouldn't even return in the first place, Shinji thought. But he didn't really care, he just tapped the side of his zanpakuto and smiled devilishly, like always. As he heard the captain come to a conclusion, he began to speak - because even if he is irritating, he isn't rude. "Ah, found you baka! Your bell in your office may need a little bit of... renovation." He snickered slightly, a smirk now plastering his face as he turned his attention to the young girl. A vaizard, in that body? Her spiritual pressure was significantly weak, but she had potential - if she could control her mask powers, even remotely - she had enough potential. Giving her a smile, he spoke to her, calmly. "Well, if you are a vaizard - and can prove that much... You may join the Fifth Division. I, myself am a vaizard, and the captain of the division as well. Join me and I can help you master the arts of your mask, dear."
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

As he waited for a anwser, his expression went sour. Having to feel the familiar spirtal pressure of another captain, he had hope the other captain would not come his way. That is why he suppress his spirtal pressure, figuring Shinji would not come and bother him if he did so. He was sadly wrong. Hearing the loud annoying voice of Shinji who was not far off from him. Turning, his gaze went to Shinji. A sad and sour exppression formed as he sighed out in annoyance. "My bell?" he questioned as he put two and two together. "Shinji you bastard!!! I dare you, that bell was important to me! Stop calling me Baka! I swear, you will pay! he yell out in a irritated tone. His arms flailed up at the same time as he realized he broke out of character. His gaze shifted towards Isako as he had hope she did not put two and two together. His gaze went to Shinji as he flashed him a evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Isako was about to answer Kakashei's question when Shinji appeared. She raised an eyebrow at the conversation between the two, but remained silent. When Kakashei spoke, she widened her eyes in surprise. He had lied to her? Isa almost turned and left, but Shinji's voice stopped her. Go back and join the Court Guard Squads? Before she had come to the world of the living, Isa had been very strong. She had a shikai, and has even mastered her bankai. Over the past few years, she had been working to develop the powers her mask gave her, but it was difficult.

Realizing she probably looked like an idiot standing there, staring at the two men, Isa blushed a deep red and looked at the ground. "It is very kind of you to offer, Captain," Isa said in a soft voice. "I used to be lieutenant of Squad 11," she informed him, looking up from the ground. Can I really go back to Soul Society?, she thought to herself. Her hand dropped to the hilt of her zanpaktou unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Shinji simply laughed at Kakashei as he made a fool of himself in front of the girl. If he had achieved anything today, it was that he had crushed something dear to someone and managed to annoy them at the same time. It would be interesting to see the captain attempt to get his revenge, because Shinji wasn't weak - far stronger than the captain, and if he used his mask - unstoppable. But at the same time, the shinigami's shikai was more than enough to deal with a simple captain, like Kak. Pulling his eyelid down slightly and sticking his tongue out at the captain, he retaliated with his own words. "Baka. Baka. BAKA. If you want to do something about it, go ahead. But be warned, you of all people should know my shikai is capable of making all one's directions go topsy turvy." He simply smirked at the captain before directing his attention back to the young girl.

The girl seemed a bit nervous around the two captains, and it was probably because of Kakashei's stupid mannerisms. Shinji quickly moved away and got closer to the girl, as he listened to her speak. With every syllable that was uttered, he made a step towards her - until she had finished and touched her zanpakuto, and then he was in front of her. She had a certain hint of disbelief in her eyes, or something so thought Shinji, or she was simply pondering life back in Soul Society. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her, showing off his big goofy grin. With his other free arm, he began to try to keep his haori under control because it was flying around like mad, and it was really irritating him. His smile faded away slightly as he asked her a very serious question, one that could really ruin the atmosphere. "Would you like to show me your mask, beautiful? Y'know it's only fair to let me have a peak, and then I will show you mine." After he finished asking his question, his smile returned to full again, as his face was just shimmering eyes and a big, white, goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Isa blushed deeper as the captain got closer. She wasn't exactly upset by the situation, but she felt weak, and Isa hated that feeling. When Shinji asked to see her mask, she bit her lip. Why does he want to see? she thought to herself. "I guess," she told Shinji, reaching up one of her hands so it was in front of her face. Her spiritual pressure started gathering around her hand, and with a small, downward motion her hollow mask appeared.

The mask resembled a plain drama mask, with blue swirls in the corner of her eyes on each side of her face. When she blinked, her eyes changed into the black and yellow of all the Visoreds. Isako took a shakey breath and let her hand drop back to her side. She allowed Shinji to look at her mask as she just stood there, her hand on the hilt of her zanpaktou. She was slightly afraid that the captain would attack to test her power.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

"Excellent." Those were the words he uttered as she agreed to show him her mask. Once her hand fabricated it, he smiled and looked at it. This was one of the more beautiful vaizards out there, and it was a shame that she didn't have her Shihakusho - because it would have complimented her features nicely. But as she dropped her hand down again, Shinji noticed that she seemed a bit tense, like she was scared. He sighed slightly and reached a hand out to her and ran it down her mask, as he tried to show her some affection. There was no reason for her to be afraid, even if he was a very strong shinigami, because he would never harm someone for no reason, but above all - she was a lady, and he was a gentleman. Once he had seen enough of her mask, he gently placed hands on both sides of the mask and gave it a gentle tug, but made sure there was enough force to shatter it. "Sorry, you don't need to have it up for prolonged periods of time, dear. But as I promised - here is my mask."

Shinji stepped a foot backward away from the pretty girl and lifted his right hand up to his face. As the reishi particles began to flow under his hand, his mask began to fabricate. After a moment, and his hand was dropped - a beautiful white mask had appeared. It looked like a double-mouthed Pharaoh mask with a short-flowing hood beneath the back of his neck. Underneath every portion of the mask are thin strips of hollow-mask-cloth that drape down just under his neck. His natural eyes instantly faded away and were replaced by black sclera, with the pupils becoming smoke grey. He moved closer to the girl and gave her hair a twirl with his index finger as he moved her hand off her zanpakuto, because it made him slightly nervous. He was now cupping her hands in his and he began to speak, his mask causing him to sound like he was underwater. "Now we are even. Will you join me in my squad, or at least back in Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Isako examined his mask. She could tell that he was a very strong shinigami. And an even stronger Visored. Maybe be could help her... Isa bit her lip again. She blushed again at his touch, although she wasn't sure why she was blushing so much. She wasn't very used to being around other, since she had been on her own for quite some time, so maybe that was why. Isa blinked as the captain's question pulled her out of her train of thought. "Go back to Soul Society...?" Isako said, her voice soft. It was a pleasant thought; No more wandering around alone, killing hollows to keep her strength up. But even though Visoreds were accepted in Soul Society now, Isa was scared to go back. Mostly, she was scared that since she didn't have complete control of the mask, that it would appear randomly and she would hurt somebody.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Shinji let his mask dissolve as she spoke to him, and his face was revealed to be smiling. Even though he was a self-proclaimed womanizer, there was something about this girl that made him not want to be that way any longer. He looked down to see that their hands were still intertwined, and he had a mental victory dance - as he let his eyes follow back up to meet hers. It seemed she was still in disbelief that she could go back to the Soul Society, and with probable cause. All vaizards were capable of mass destruction, no matter how strong they were - and with her situation, it would be much worse. If Shinji was thinking clearly, then she wouldn't have complete control of her mask - therefore jeopardizing several of the citizens of the Soul Societies health. Instinctively he placed both hands on either of her shoulders and gave her a gentle squeeze, whilst refraining to pull her in for a hug. Throwing caution to the wind he pulled her in anyway, for a slight, gentle hug. While she was in his arms, he ran a hand over her hair to reassure her that she was safe and could return. But for further reassurance he began to speak to her in his smooth, melodic tone. "Join my division. If you are in my barracks, I am capable of seeing that you hurt no one. And I can promise you, promise that you will learn control."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Control over her mask... It seemed to be too good to be true. She was a bit surprised at the sudden embrace, but Isako finally felt her body lose the tension that had built up and relax slightly, although she blushed deeper again. "Can I really go back?" Isako whispered. Her voice sounded hopeful and skeptical at the same time. She nodded and took a deep breath. "I'll go," she told him. "But first, what's your name?" Isa realized that she didn't know this mysterious captain's name yet. She brought one of her hands up to her face and rubbed her eye. She had the sudden urge to sleep, now that the sun was about to be full set. Out of the corner of her eye, Isa could see the moon beginning to rise and smiled slightly to herself. She really hoped that she wouldn't regret making the decision to go back to the plac she had left to many years ago.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Kakashei snorted at the males comment about his sword. His arms raising to cross over his chest as his gaze went over to the right. He hated the fact that Shinji had such a shikai ability, one of the reasons why he has been studying ways out of it. He analyze past events such as how Aizen was able to easily get out of the shikai's effect. He wondered if it was only possible for those with the similar type of zanpakuto ability to get out of the hypnotic like trance of the zanpakuto. As time proceeded, he took a back seat in the conversation. Watching the other two go back and forth in a dialogue as he was disgusted by Shinji's womanizing ways. As the two form their mask, he analyzed each, he still wonder what was the added power added to them when used. He found it to be a itching issue seeing as he hate not knowing things. An with the female deciding to join the captains squad, he was foiled in his attempt to find out. Turning, he set a foward pace.

"Isako, you may want to take a shower, Shinji is known for his un-sanitary behavior. Especially with his hair." he muttered out loud. His hands dropping to his side as he went to a stop. "Also, Shinji, your shikai is not all that great, just ask Aizen." he snorted as he turned back with a mischevious flash of his elegant smile. His hair swaying back with the wind as the captain of squad 12, flashstep into the air. "Welcome back to the Soul Society, Isako. Watch your back with that Shinji fellow, he is the womanizer of the seireitei. And many girls in the soul society can vouch, good-day." he stated with a bow. Turning his back to the two as he open up a senkaimon. As the doors open, he gave a side eye to Shinji. "You better hope you make it to the soul society before me, because your officee may be re-modeled."[/b] he states as he enter inside. Vanishing as the doors closed behind him and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Isako took a step back from Shinji, not because of what Kakashei said, but so she could look at him. She raised her eyebrow at what he said. It was pretty obvious that these two captains didn't get along. Speaking of... Kakashei had lied to her about being unseated. She had a pouty expression on her face as she realized this. Before Kakashei could leave, Isako said "You lied to me about your rank." She was somewhat hurt by the fact, but she would get over it. She bit her lip again as she realized that she would be seeing a lot more of that captain now. As well as the visored. Isako was still skeptical about being able to control her mask, and she was a little flustered because of her decision to go back to Soul Society. Well, if it gets bad, I can just run away again, she thought to herself as she watched Kakashei leave.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:10 pm

"Silly baka, conversations are for adults. If the girl trusts me, let he trust me. There is a different between womanizing and being interested." He said, as he let go of the girl and looked down at her. Shinji waved like a sarcastic douche bag, as he watched Kakashei leave, and he stuck his tongue out at him once again. Once the boring captain was gone, he pulled away from the girl and clapped and smiled at her. Great, she was coming back to the Soul Society, he thought. "Well. Are you joining my division, or someone else's?" His question was rather blunt, and he didn't even take into consideration that she could have had second thoughts about coming back. Either way, he didn't care - he moved some stray hair out of her face, and then smiled - trying to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Isako crossed her arms over her chest and stayed silent for a moment. What has started as a nice, peaceful day had turned into a stressful, life changing day. She rubbed her temples as she felt a stress headache starting. But she let her arms fall limply to her side and put a smile on her face; She wanted to go back to her usual upbeat and happy attitude. "I don't know what squad I would join... Don't Shinigami get assigned to squads?" she asked. Isa remembered that he could help her control her mask so she added in a soft voice "If I can choose, then I will join your squad." The wind blew; It was cold now since the sun had set and it made Isa shiver.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 pm

He could see her massage her temple because of a possible headache, and that bothered him. As her arms fell to her side and she smiled, Shinji crossed his arms and let her see a smile - as he watched her closely. She was curious about the squad placement, but he could override it if he so chose. "I am placing you under my care, my supervision. The commander has no say against that, Isako." He said as he watched her shiver, which plastered a frown across his face. He slipped off his haori and slid it over her like a shawl, and pulled it closed around her, straightening it up and smiling. "Is that any better?" He asked, patting down the sides so it fit her properly.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Isako grinned wider because she knew that he would make sure she was safe in his squad. Hopefully, he would always be close by in case her hollow took over and she needed Shinji's help. She nodded at his question and hugged the cloth around herelf tighter. "Thank you," she told him. Isa tried to think back and remember how many years it had been since she had left Soul Society but came up blank. She bit her lip and wondered how it had changed. Isa put her hand in front of her mouth and yawned. After the sun sets, Isa always felt like the sun had taken away her energy with its passing.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 pm

As she thanked him, Shinji simply smiled and stared at her. What was so special about her that made him feel this way, what made her any different than any other girl? Any other girl he would have probably had naked by now, but not Isako - he wanted her, to kiss her, to be with her legitimately. As she yawned he shifted awkwardly and looked at her, she was tired - and he might be able to help. He placed his hand against her cheek and caressed her there and just smiled at her - as he stroked her cheek lovingly with his thumb "Isako, come with me tonight? I will carry you myself if need be. I just want you to be with me tonight... Nothing.. Uh, eh - sexual... I know I have a lecherous reputation, but I want.. You, to just be by my side." He said, as he scanned her eyes for any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Isako blushed against the captains touch. She scolded herself mentally for being so trusting of this stranger. But they both had hollow powers so it was natural to feel a connection. When he spoke her blush deepened. Even after he left Soul Society, everyone still knew that Shinji Hirako was a womanizer. Why should Isako think that she was anything special to him?"Would we go back to Soul Society?" she asked, rubbing her eye. Isako preferred being outside in the day time, when the sun was out. Darkness left too much uncertainty. She glanced around her nervously before looking back at Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus
Shinji Hirako

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

When the girl blushed it simply increased her beauty ten fold, which pleased Shinji. He never removed his hand from her face, he simply just kept it there to in part keep her warm, and as a sign of protection. She still seemed a bit sceptical of returning, but he understood her. "You don't have to. But your under my care, Isako. I go where you go, until you can prove that you have control of your mask." He said as he gently stroked her cheek again, before pulling her into a tight embrace, his arms around her waist. "Believe me or not, I would abandon my lecherous ways if it meant.. Meant being with you." Her hair blew into his face with the wind, and he was stuttering as he said this - because he was somewhat scared of what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Smiling slightly as Shinij said her name, Isako sighed. "Let's just go back to Soul Society," she said quietly. The sooner they went back, the sooner she would be back in the Court Guard Squads and she could stop dreading it. She had somewhat enjoyed the freedom the world of the living had to offer, even though it meant being alone. Shinji surprised Isa with the embrace, but she hesitantly returned it. She felt herself blush again at his words. He confused her; She wanted to believe him but she didn't want to trust him. She had gotten so used to being alone that affection from someone else just made her flustered. Isako realized that Shinji was probably expecting some sort of response from her but she didn't know what to say. She took a breath to speak but paused, trying to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onose River
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Archives :: Role-play-
Jump to: