Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onose River

Go down 
+10
Sakaki
Gent4
Kenpachi_zarki
Setsuna12
hearse
Haseo Misaki
Hina-Chan
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
D-GrayMan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Onose River - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located just outside the Minamikawase district, the Onose River travels along the western edge of Karakura town and goes through Naruki-shi. Karasu River connects to the Onose River. Fireworks display is held here every summer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4825

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Dante would stop an shift his body towards the river watching the water flow calmly along side the river banks. His icy blue eyes could slightly be seen from under his hood as he watched the water. Growing tired of just standing around he would look from side to side trying to figure out where he wanted to go. Shrugging his shoulders he would turn towards his left an begin walking towards the forest that rest on the outer limits of the city. Reaching the side walk he would continue to walk until he vanished in the distance leaving no trace of which way he had gone.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6342

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

-The wind blew softly as a man walked beside the river, his head down low. He was vary tall and had a skinny frame which wasn't bad totally. He was walking with a weird grace. The feeling of his reitsu could be felt, he was a bount. The wind gusted again making the long coat he was wearing fly in the wind quietly, along with his black curly bang's. He was looking around with green glow eyes making him look some what vicious. He had his hand's in his pocket's before pulling out to see his black gloves. He brushes the windy bang's out of his face hiding them behind his ear's. He kept walking slowly the sound of soft crush of grass being crushed under his shoes. He turned his eyesight to the river, listening for danger. He was constantly looking around which gave him a frightened look. The smell of burnt wood could be smelt on him.-
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

-The bount eventually sat down on the shore his gloved hands in the grass softly feeling the texture of the grass. He eventually took off his black glove's resting them on his lap quietly before stuffing them in his pocket's quietly. He brought out his time piece reading the handles quietly before pocketing it again into the dark red waistcoat. He was still being scratchy looking around with very alert eyes. He picked up a rock feeling the sides quietly. He had a hungry look in his eye's.-
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 am

-The bount stood very quietly stretching his leg's quietly, this looked even more skeletal. He looked up at the sky looking around quietly. He quietly walk away from the river and towards the town, he was going to get a proud meal. The grinning bount wanted nothing more but a peaceful meal. He didn't want any shinigami, vizord, or arrancar soul's just a dead human's soul that will satisfy him. He turned into a blur in the next few moment's showing that he could move faster.-
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Awesomeness Points : 4940

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 pm

coming to a quick stop the espada would catch wind of the shinigami's words of his death, without turning around he would slide his hands from his pockets setting his right hand on his zanpakuto hilt while the left hand rested upon his waist. "well someone sound full of themselves.." turning on his heels he would look to the male with a dull expression on his face. While eying the shinigami he would let his gaze take in every outer appearance presented to him. " A wise man would know not to think lowly of ones enemy, honestly i thought shinigamis at your level would know such a trivial thing" once said he would with his thumb push up on the hilt of the blade causing a whispering click, the click sound signified his zanpakuto was not within its sheath.

" I guess i was wrong.." once said he would in a swift motion unsheathe his zanpakuto in a swift notion to the right, with that his spiritual pressure rose putting a crater within the ground below him. The espada face remained calm as his two personalities, raising his zanpakuto within his right hand he would point it towards the male shinigami. " now..let our bladees talk and our ears listen.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JaySimeon12
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4737

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Mou landed on the ground lightly, and looked up at the espada blankly " Its not that i don't think your strong but more like i expect to be victorious, its more of a good luck charm thing i do dont take it personally." Mou gripped his strange flame like blade tightly ready for the battle " but i guess it sounds cocky hell i guess im not the same like the other captains i didnt even care about all the humans below me being crushed under my spiritual pressure ahah though in battle sometimes i forget about that stuff." In a dull yet almost arrogant tone Mou spoke again" By the way whats your name and rank out of curiosity, mines Mou Tsukomi captain of squad six im not a new captain but i guess im not all the old like the old man its a pleasure to battle you."

Mous spiritual pressure slowly started to rise, the black muck under his bone like armor started to spread a little over to his left side more bones started to come out making a solid like armor. Mou took his fighting position leaving the blade in his left hand, and placing his right hand forward bending the elbow, using his right arm like a shield, he crouched his knees abit, doing this so he can make quick dodging moves or thrusting moves with his hole body, He showed little regard for his own defense since it seemed to be taken care of by his armor. The flame like blade sharpened its edge, Mou ready for the figt he waited for the espada to make his move.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 pm

"hmm..i see, if you did not care, maybe your more hollow then you are shinigami.." he gave a light grin on his lips while the strands of raven black hair cloaked his jet black irises, while the male shinigami let his spiritual pressure flow from his being he felt unfazed by such energy as the male was giving off, but the opposite, his spiritual pressure alone proved to him the battle will not go smoothly as he hoped for, The espada took in the males introduction. He nodded in greeting before introducing himself he would lift his blade from its outward point to only bring it come settle over his shoulder. " I am Kalanu Dalaney ranked 6 of the espada, its a pleasure doing battle with you captain of squad 6" with that said he let his voice dye down to nothing but silence. the wind whispered through the area, he sensed the cries of war being echoed through the air.

As silence took over he awaited the captain of squad six to make his first move, he feared not the male before him, his mind adverted to thought of his brother kali and his battle with that other shinigami, quickly as his thoughts entered his head they left. while waiting for the male he would let his reiatsu settle. Lanu came to settle his feet on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Mou smiled seeing he was given the first move " A pleasure indeed" Mou inched his right foot forward inch by inch Mou thought of different approaches he could make, after a few seconds of thought Mou made his move. His body vanished using flash step,he reappeared above the espada his blade above his head, mou didn't speak his eye that showed was completely different a different personality took over his lust for battle had surfaced, showing no other emotion except for joy Mou swung down his blade releasing a great amount of purple cursed flames. They flowed out like a waterfall heading down on the espada. The purple flames would not burn on contact but instead make stigma on the body even the ground would have stigmas grow on it if hit.Mou flash stepped down to the ground 7 feet away from te espadas left side " Feel the furry of my blade." Mou pointed the flame blade in the espadas general direction raspberry flames started to circle the blade, growing hotter and hotter.

Mou lifted his blade once again swinging down with great force the flames fired out unlike the cursed flames these flames burn and cut opponents, the two unique flames were very different from average fire. The rassberry flames the flew out of his blade took a more concentrated form almost lie a beam aiming for the espadas chest
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 pm

(i think we're only limited to one attack a post now t.t)

Kalanu would react to the shinigami's reappearance above him with a slight shake of his head and a gentle sigh of his lips before side stepping and pushing off the ground to the his right, the moment his figure moves from the shinigamis attack he would raise his right hand towards his face and from that his reiatsu would form into three small daggers, he held the daggers between his fingers. Lanu would then thrust his right hand forward sending the first of three daggers towards the shinigami, while the dagger spirals towards the shinigami he would step forward into a sonido towards the male, vanishing and reappearing as quickly as he came above the male he would wait. the espadas body floating like a feather in the wind watching the male and his dagger made of solidified reiatsu head towards him at the speed of a normal bala.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

((really o,o wheres it say that.that seriously cuts my post length in half sorta))
Mou targeted the daggers with his hakuro eye " Interesting but not good enough" Mou swung his blade releasing a stream of raspberry flames out knocking away the knives into different directions, Mou hopped back and moved his fight hand in a few directions, The flames followed this movement and took a flight pattern flying toward the espada's chest yet again, the powerful flames would burn and slice on contact, " Dont underestimate me." Mou stood their in a elegant fighting position completely different from his crazed madness he normally shows out of battle. With a swift move of his feet mou started to run around the espada Memorizing his spiritual pressure creating a lock on the espadas spiritual pressure so that his attacks would have a homing like ability. Mous started gathering spirit energy for his next attack now that he finally managed to lock on to the espadas spiritual pressure
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 am

Lanu would watch as the ability of the flames had the slight homing sense to them, but even he knew such a thing was nearly impossible, while turning on his feet would quickly react by once more using energia construir to construct a shield of his reiatsu that soon solidified into a shield to quickly block and disperse the flames sent his way. While coming to his feet he would inhale deeply standing straight to his fee. "Underestimate? when have i done such a thing.." once said he would inhale once more attempting to conceal his spiritual pressure, which was quite easy for him, once done he would raise his blade within the air. The espada gripped the hilt of his blade with firmness yet a gentle hold, before long he spoke softly under his breath. " Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion) " the words could only be heard by himself for he had no intentions of letting the male know of his attacks name. Once spoken a dark purple with jet black outlines as thick as it could be would form around his black, giving one slash towards the male he would release the attack. This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 am

((seems they let up on that rule ))
Mou still running around watched as the shield was formed " I see" Mou slightly turned now running toward the espada had his blade ready to hi unit he saw the beam come his way " Hmm..." Mou quickly jumps out of the way through the beam hit the side of his right arm damaging the armor cracking the bones abit." Damn it will take awhile to repair." Mou faced the man again and smiled, the black muck started to spread even further through mous body creating more bone armor on his other side.Mou fired out purple flames from his right hand covering the ground around the espada, Stigma marks started to appear all over the ground soon the ground started to crack up showily the stigmas turned a complete red causing the ground to shake abit " Dies for the war god." Raspberry flames fired out of mous right hand this time hitting the stigmas on the ground causing a cave in under the espadas feet, this was in hopes to cause the espada to lose balance, the raspberry flames that had caused the ground to break then attempted to attack the espada simply by going up from the stigmas they attack and back down in the espadas direction they started to take a drill like appearance spinning round and round mergering with other flames to make a large spinning flame drill to smash down on the espada.Mous right arm went down unable to move for abit the attack from before did more damage then he thought" Ehhh what a pain"
Armor repair(1/3)
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 am

(oh okay, sweetness.)

while surrounded he would watch as the ground crack, the moment the cracking begins he would leap backwards to his right casting once again energia construir to form a shield over his being, but with a short reaction the shield would crack. He prepared for impact of the shield cracking caused it to shatter and disperse, being sent back he slides across the ground covering his face he finds upper clothing to be set ablaze, but not his flesh itself. He quickly removed his upper clothing revealing the hole in his chest and the number 6 located at his waistline, throwing his upper shirt to the ground he watches as it burns up, while slowly panting he felt his spiritual energy was depleting, yet he still had much stored within his being. while watching the male he would give a light grin. " I'll give you this much, never underestimate you indeed.." coming to a full stand he holds out one of his fingers and formed a bala within his palm, he knew this was not as strong as a cero and those above a cero, but it was something. Lanu then started firing balas from his hand, one after another they came, in count he fired up to six. While the balas spiraled towards his enemy he would follow in pursuit to only flash step upon reaching behind them, he reappeared behind the male and spoke softly. " Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)" This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down. while that attack is heading towards the male he leaped upwards from behind the male to only come above him, above him he would rise his blade and send forth a Kage Cuervo (shadow raven) this ability lets his zanpkuto send a slash towards the opponent in the form of a raven made of shadow infused Reiatsu from above.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 am

Onose River - Page 3 Scan0007-2
Mou quickly took a defensive position reading himself for the bala's 3 hit him hitting his right shoulder right leg and the center of his chest the parts that hit his armor did little damage but the bala that hit his center burned abit" Not bad." mou winched in pain the other 3 balas were cut down by his flame blade easily." I do not underestimate enemy's i just consider them worthy opponents no matter their level." Mou then started to used flash step barely dodging the beam attack heading his way, it was so close he felt the heat fom it" Damn this guys strong i might have to go up another level." Mou noticed the the man had maneuvered behind him and was attacking with a powerful attack , Mou turned around to see a shadow raven " What the..." Mou lifted his blade increasing the amount of flames in the blade causing it to form a large claymore, Mou swung down at the raven the mixed flames that would clash with the raven caused his blade to break up due to how quick he had to form the flames, though the purple flames hitting against the ravens form had a slight disruption of the reiatsu, almost as if it was in pain.the clash caused both his blade and the raven to disperse.Mou sighed abit seeing his blade vanish" Well you a dangerous opponent, but you were right about one thing i might as well be a hollow, mou looked at his arm, and placed his hand on the mask on his right side." Mou topped talking then looked at the espada" Ill be sure to remember your name." Mous right eye started to glow giving off a dark reiatsu spreading through Mous body his armor started to spread even more completely morphing into full body armor, though his right arm still damaged, even his right thigh was slightly damaged along with the worst wound in the center of his chest.

" Hmmm seems the feeling in my arm left again from you last attack what a pain i cant do to much in my shikai can i" Mou popped his neck and moved his shoulders up and down fitting into hios fully armoed form of his cursed armor" Unfortunately i can't imidetle go into this form it takes time to fully cover my body its a pain but i live with it." Mou placed the sacrificing dagger in his sash Mou lifted his left hand up and spoke a incantation "Tear through the eternal forest, show no mercy to those convicted by god's wrath, bring nothing but destruction Hado 70 rērukyanon" A green ball formed in his hand and a barrage of green bullets started to fired out from the ball slowly causing it to grow smaller, all the bullets flew toward the espada.
(2/3)((also ignore the wing)

Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 am

Quickly lanu would firmly grip his zanpakuto and starts to slash at the bullet like attacks, while slashing at the attack before him leaps back a few times, while going back at the same moment slashing forward at the bullets he takes 3-4 hits one at each leg and one on his left arm and chest. The espada would fall to one knee before finding that the attacks cause quite a blood spilled burn, shaking the pain from his mind he would stand to his feet and give a slight exhale. " and here i thought i wouldnt have to go this far, especially without having made you bring forth your bankai.." raising his zanpakuto within the air his reiatsu would pour out from below his being causing the ground to crumble around him and the wind to pick up, with a soft whisper of his lips he says. "soar from the sea of blood Cuervo!" the moment his words leave his lips Reiatsu turns to raven black feathers and circle his body in a cyclone like barrier while hes in transition he grows jet blackish blue raven wings his hollow fragment shatters from his eye and forms onto his mouth as a black bird beak his espada clothing becomes drenched in blackness becoming a black long cloak that free flows and black fitting pants on his fingers forms black fingerless gloves his hair is jet black and becomes two strands of white with red stands on the back the choker forms a silver cross and his eyes become a piercing yellow with a thick black outline around them and a silver marking under his right eye. The sky above grows dark and the loud screech of a raven sounds the area like the scratching of a chalk board. Lanu then stayed standing as his raven black wings moved lightly back and forth, he then settled on the ground causing his wings to fold behind him.
Onose River - Page 3 EresAnimeGuyWinged
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 am

Onose River - Page 3 Scan0006-3
Mou looked at the espada confused for amoment " Bankai ? Ehhh seems you have been misinformed, or your just jumping to conclusions this is just my completed armor, slowily through our battle my armor has been spreading through my body this is the end result normally a fight wouldnt last long enough to get me to be fully armed." Mou pointed his sword at the espada" My bankai is yet to be activated so unless you can manage to show me your new form is strong enough to handle it your still fighting my shikai currently." Mou smiled his armor on his right side finally repaired " And it seems im back in business." Mou pulled the sacficial dagger from his sash holding it in his right hand his time " I have to say your appearance looks like a powerful on indeed....you know what i think ill show you my bankai its only fair since you showed me your resurrection ill feel bad if i didnt." Mou went silent for a moment " Ban..kai.." Mous spiritual pressure skyrocketed a pattern was imprinted in the ground, it was a cross in a circle. Purple flames covered mous body burning off the armor and mous skin, the other flames then came forth shrouding mou's body reforming it. HE grew taller to about 9ft 2 extra arms grew out of his body, then his skin grew back but it was green and it seemed to be harder then his armor. Mou's hair grew out and even his clothes changed a long sash appeared over his pants, red prayer beads formed around his body, red marks formed around his eyes, he grew claws and finally 4 strange eyes opened up on his shoulders, his appearance changed completely" Sorry for the wait." The new transformed mou had 4 sacrifical tools on him each creating a normal sized flame blade." This is my bankai"
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 am

"oh i see, but you misunderstand my words." once finished speaking he would raise his left hand outward, while his hand is rose out he would with the ability energia construir he would form a blade from his reiatsu to form a blade similar to a claymore, the blade was as light to be one handed. The claymore would be smung to his left of his begin. Lanu held his zanpakuto and his newly made weapon claymore. He then leaped into the air spreading outwide his raven black wings spreaded out and flapped lightly in the air. "let the sound of the raven be the ravaging sounds of war.." he gave a light sigh of his breath as the words left the raven beak on his face he would with his claymore attack with Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)-This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down. While the attack spiraled towards him he would with his wings fly foward past the attack to hover over the male within the air holding the tip of his zanpakuto out, as he does a orb of dark purple reiatsu would form on the tip of the blade and stiltedly grow with a think black outline, thrusting forward he would fire a cero downward of the male shinigami while his first attack is heading towards him along with the cero.
Onose River - Page 3 Raven_tattoo
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 am

Mou had the four blades fire out from his blade creating a massive spiralling attack it clashed together with the first attack and exploded canceling each other out the impact caused a massive hole in the ground" Not bad almost scary." Mou looked up seeing the purple ball form he quickly gathered what looked like green energy form at his mouth and fire out simular to a cero yet somewhat differentit smashed into the cero at the last second giveing a less desructive impact on hi body, due to the little time he had to react the espadas cero had mad contact on Mous body leaving slight burns on him " Not bad at all i might sweat over this " Mou vanished and appeared above the espada " Die" all four arms stretched out like rubbed and his blades all pointed forward, all aimed to pierce the man from four different directions though if met with a shield of defense the swords would use the purple flames to to destroy the defense " The four gods of war guide the blades to the souls destruction" After mou said that chant the blades seemed to sharpen even more, they where aimed at his shoulders and wings being close to the blades would cause the intense heat they give off to burn or cook the opponent.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Lanu would turn to face the male, seeing his attack come towards him he would quickly react with a spreading out his wings seeing that some of the feathers glow with a dark purple outline he would use the ability altisimo lanza(soaring spear) his ability to fly is effect by this move which allows him to pluck the feathers from his wings and use them as flying projectiles that slashes like steel blades if hit but explodes if hits anywhere else other then its target(explosion only takes up like a small bedroom) once all his feathers are gone so is his ressurection and he must rest.The ability for him to fly will not quite be effected by using 6 feathers to shoot towards his attack, but which was meant for his being which will cause the attack he used to explode on contact with his. If such a thing happens he would once again use energia construir to construct a reiatsu shield, but to no avail the shield would shatter causing him to shoot towards the ground, but just in time to flip onto his palm and back to his feet, through the dust he finds out he has a moderate gash on his right arm. "..hmm how dreadful this has become.." looking to his wings he would tilt his head with a light sigh of his lips 6 down, but he had enough to let him take flight, lanu then dashed back a few feet before taking into the skies above, while airborne he watches through the smoke that seemed to cloak that small area of Onose River. He then rose his created weapon as well as his zanpakuto upward, and with a slash forward where the shinigami was he would send not one, but two Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)-This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Mou took in all the moves the espada was doing and cataloging everything " Interesting to say the least your attacks are explosive like and from that bird i would say shadow what a interesting opponent." Mou landed on the ground causing large amounts of purple flames to fire up into the air, taking he shapes of dragons almost " 3 cursed dragon gods" In side the purple dragons was raspberry flames doing it like this the purple flames canc3l out a incoming attack while the other flames fly's through making a piercing effect a very useful move." Mou's spiritual pressure seemed to almost balance out replacing parts of his spirit energy with that spirit energy he absorbed earlier, Two of the dragons of flames flew at the two blasts causing another massive explosion bigger then before that it even effected Mou abit pushing his back " Damn this guy is not losing as much spiritual pressure as i hoped, but its no big deal i have plenty to last awhile." The third dragon rushes at the espada with great speed it almost looks like a blur to the naked eye, the attack would make contact in seconds if a shield was created the purple energy would smash it only with the speed it was going at and allow the other flames withing the dragon, to land a almost point blank shot. Mou took a fighting position two of the blades being used for defense as the other two blades were being used for offense, Mou focused all his eyes on the espadas spiritual pressure slowly trying to find a weak spot in his movement.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 pm

" hmm you sure about that.." he gave a light grin of his lips while under the strand like bangs of raven black covered his eyes, before then he would catch a glimpse of the dragon coming his way, twisting his katana he would cause the attack Kage Cuervo (shadow raven) to instead of firing towards him would circle his zanpakuto, while waiting he would hold his hand out once more and begin firing multiply balas at the attack, while firing he would try to slow down the attack as much as possible, but to no avail he does not. The espada then holds out his hand charging a cero to only fire it quick enough to have it reduce the damage causing him to receive the explosion head on, spiraling towards the river he would find blood coming from his head and down his right side of his face. "dammit.." was the only word to escape his mouth in a whisper, but before hitting the cold water below he would use his wings to catch himself just before hitting the water. The espada took a deep breath before releasing some more of his spiritual pressure still having his Kage Cuervo (shadow raven) attack charging around his blade he would thrust his being forward towards the shinigami with normal speed fused with his sonido he would reappear before the male to only side step him nearly leaving an after image in his place to come up behind him sending his zanpakuto fused Kage Cuervo (shadow raven) to make his downward slash on the shinigamis right arms to attempt to slash them through.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Mou tilted his head watching the espada for a moment until he vanished and appeared behind him" Hmmm..." The blade hit agrinst his steel like skin though a normal attack like that wouldn't have effected mous body much let alone cut him, the espadas infused shadow raven blade, managed to cut into his skin though the blade would get stuck half way due to the thickens of his armored skin " Grr what a pain.but no time for a cero ahhaah your mine" The blade was in his lower right arm" " Die " Purple flames fired up from the ground suddenly like a volcano under the espadas feet the time it would take to take out the blade from mous arm would have the espada trapped in the middle of the eruption from mous attack, though this move was a double edged sword even though mou had the man trapped in a way his arm would be useless for awhile, useing what strength he had in his arm he tightened the muscles so that it would be extremely difficult to remove the zampakuto " Ehhh can you win with out that blade i wounder ?" Mou though in pain smiled showing all his teeth looking back at the espada t see what choice he made. Mou also made sure to keep close to the espada if he tried firing anything they both would be caught in the explosion along with the purple flames.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 pm

he would react with great intention to no become hit, with a push up he would flip forward with his hand gripped on his zanpakuto, yet it remained unmoved, giving a wince of pain he found the flames to have come grasp his right foot, but quickly he would wisp the flames away with the gust from his wings only giving him a moderate burns, though he never really needed his foot at the moment he would look to the shinigami gripping his zanpakuto before holding his other hand in one finger with a tilt of his head he would think the shinigami would not like to be at such a close stature as he is now with the espada, he would give a light grin under his lips before speaking softly. " personal space is something best avoided..." he would wink to the shinigami before charging what looks to be a Gran rey cero, the moment he attempts to fire he would aim for his left set of arms in attempt to have them disconnected from his being in such a close range.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:55 pm

The burn on the espadas foot turned to a stigma " Thou has been cursed." The purple flames unlike normal flames didnt burn opponents instead they create stigmas on the enemy's body and activate the pain receptor, causeing a consistent amount of pain through out the battle, the stigma activated the second the espada spoke about personal space" Enough playing around." With surprising speed mou stretched his arm on his left side behind him grabbing the zampakuto the espada had and easily pulled it out expecting the espada to either go flying or excepting him to release the blade" Though mou gripped the blade his hand didnt have cuts on it only because of his armored skin" same to you a green ball of energy formed at his mouth and his 2 hands one on the right and left they charged like ceros and fired out at the same time point blank at the espada this did drain a good amount of spirit energy stored in his eye, Mou attempted to try and stop the espadas blast at any cost.
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 pm

he would give a light glimpse of laughter before speaking. "this is no mere cero..but in fact a move much stronger then a cero.." before firing he knew he would become immobile, he bide his time, quickly he would try his best to ignore the stigmas on his right foot the best of his abilities, so far it was nearly working, quickly he would turn on the side with his hand gripped on his zanpakuto still he moves from the face towards the male's back pointing the gran rey cero at his spine, the stigmas sent pain through his body, but only a grunt left his lips. The espada still refused to let such a thing end him now, before using the gran rey cero he spoke softly in the ear of the shinigami. "altisimo lanza"(soaring spear) his ability to fly is effect by this move which allows him to pluck the feathers from his wings and use them as flying projectiles that slashes like steel blades if hit but explodes if hits anywhere else other then its target, while the feathers shot from his wings it counted up to six more, he would then nod to himself once more before feeling the stigmas once more, he let the pain lower as much as he could until he then fired the gran rey cero at close range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onose River
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Archives :: Role-play-
Jump to: