Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karakura Shopping District

Go down 
+9
Kizomaru Hotaru
Gent4
hearse
Setsuna12
Mugetsu
Shy_Akira
Haseo Misaki
Kenpachi_zarki
Hina-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The shopping district of Karakura town. It's loaded with tons of shops and fast food joints. It's always busy with people and is a common spot for hollows to appear. The ahopping district is located just north east of the old town station in Karakura Old Town district.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4826

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Yokashi would smirk an reach out with his left hand grabbing the blade stopping the attack before it even got a inch close to him. As he fired the other shot each projectile would hit but only leave small black marks upon his skin. "You should really study us more. Due to our hard skin it well be impossible for your rank to even cut me." As the words left his mouth he would send a powerful kick towards the center of his chest. If hit it would knock the breath from him. But even if he missed the shimigami had no where to go since he had ahold of his sword. "An as for my other from it would be over kill." He said clearly as his foot traveled towards him at a remarkable speed.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14809

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

(Some of the posts here are a little short. . . make it at least 5 FULL LINES Kenpachi. If you want to play an Espada, detail your posts.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4714

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

(im done if kenpachi is going to be going by ranks alone he pathetic hes going by rpc power alone and thats just stupid)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14809

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

(With my power as the admin of this site, I am temporarily pausing this fight until base issues are resolved. The staff are currently discussing solutions to the flaws in the system.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 pm

fight is void

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Ce7f8617733f23cce217f046596b463a1240449812_full-1

For the sake of my home friends and family i can't lose...prepare yourself for defeat

Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Divider-2

Seth landed on the ground of the area as he saw the random arrancar fall dead. He sheathed his zanpaktou returning to his sealed state. He walked to maya as he sighed. He went inside of the store and looked around as he saw his gigai checking out clothes for the customers. He waited for the others in the store to leave before he went to the back and returned to his gigai. The black soul candy popped out of his mouth as he caught it. Placing the black soul in his back pocket he popped his neck. Taking a rubber band he tied his hair back into a ponytail once again. His silver eyes were looking at the vizard girl as he sighed.

"Is there anything you want from the store miss if you get a gigai i can get you something from here i saw you eyeing that black jacket ill get it for you if you want"

He was saying as he leaned on the counter his arms on the counter as he looked bored.

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4483

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Following the guy back into the store, Maya waited for him to enter his Gigai again. Hearing him speak, she shrugged slightly and said "but if I get a gigai then I'll be mistaken for some poor, defenseless human girl with no-where to go and if I have you get that jacket for me then I will be in debt to you since I haven't got enough money to pay you back. Being in debt to someone isn't exactly my thing and being stuffed into some orphanage isn't a fun idea at all" by the time she had finished, Maya was standing just on the other side of the counter, looking at the guy with a small smile "And it's Maya, not miss Vizard. Speaking of which, how did you know I was a Vizard? it's not like my hollow reiatsu was in any way obvious" she raised and eyebrow slightly and watched as two girls came in, chattering and giggling when they saw the 'hot guy at the counter'
Maya turned to him and giggled slightly "don't you feel special? you have admirers"

Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Ce7f8617733f23cce217f046596b463a1240449812_full-1

For the sake of my home friends and family i can't lose...prepare yourself for defeat

Seth was looking at maya then his silver eyes like pools of liquid metal were looking at the two as he sighed. He sat up as he went over to the counter. He was conversating with the woman as he was smiling as he was taking their complenets with a grain of salt. He did not think he was good looking jusrt plain. He took off his ponytail and let his hair hang low. He was asking what they wanted to by. The two girls went to the back and had were there for a while. Seth shook his head annoyed a bit as he was looking at maya once again. He faced her as he leaned on the counter his hands crosssed as he winked at maya.

"You wont owe me anything its on me go on and take it i had urahara send me some portable and he sent blank ones if you blow one up it will be your gigai"

He said as he went to the back and then when he came back he tossed her a black balloon like object and he waited, The girls came back out and he rang them up on the register. He saw one of the two hand him a slip of paper with two phone numbers on it. He took it and chuckled.

"Im flattered you two find me so appealing but i found someone i find interesting just recently so i will keep the number just in case ok"

He said as the two girls giggled and walked out. His attention went back to maya.

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Catching the object thrown at her, Maya watched as the guy interacted with the two, overly giggly girls. Once they left, Maya looked at him and smiled "thank you but i'm not sure that it would feel right not doing something to pay you back for the jacket" She looked away, blushing very lightly in embarrassment, knowing a lot of guys would take it the wrong way.
Looking back towards the man she smiled, cheekily this time, and said "all of this and I don't even know your name, should I be feeling spoiled or something?" She could feel the guy watching her and, because of that, she couldn't meet his eyes as she had never been one for socializing. She knew that, unless he made her meet his gaze, it probably wouldn't happen so she gave herself an excuse and blew the portable gigai up, stepping into it and making a face as it fitted to her size and appearance.

Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth was watcching the woman and he smiled. He had the paper in his hand with the two girls numbers and just tossed it in the trash. He had no intrest in the girls but had to let them off easy. He was seeing her go into the gigai and he started walking out of the counter and went to the back. A few minutes later he was walking out with a black jacket. He was smiling as he put the jacket on her so she would not have to struggle. He turned her around and he looked into her eyes briefly as he made sure the jacket was smooth and sharp. He backed away and he sighed. He turned to the side as he was organizing the mess the girls made in the store., They tried on clothes and left some on the wrong rack and not on the hangers. He fixed everything up. He had a feeling she was antisocial so he would start the conversation.

"Well miss maya im seth ford a shinigami and lieutenant of squad 8 of the gotei 13"

He said not caring if she hated the shinigami.

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Maya raised an eyebrow as Seth threw the paper away and watched as he disappeared to the back of the shop. When he came back with a jacket, Maya started to protest, but they all left her as he began putting it on for her, blushing as his hands brushed against her chest a few times while he straightened it up. She returned his smile and felt a little disappointed that he had sighed and backed off, though she mentally shook herself and asked herself what she had to be disappointed of.
Following him to the area where the girls had been, she started putting clothes back on hangers and handing them to him, pausing briefly as he introduced himself "he is a shinigami, and he seems powerful enough to give us problems princess. leave the jacket and run before he becomes a problem. You know how they reacted after we first 'met' and he's a lieutenant, meaning he's just a little attachment that is to attack when his captain says so" hearing her hollows voice say the truths that she didn't want to realize just yet made Maya look down, her fringe covering her eyes as she gripped the hanger, her grip was so tight that her knuckles went white and she didn't even seem to notice when the hanger in her left hand splintered apart and caused blood to well up between her knuckles.
She was shaking slightly, though the cracked hanger would be more noticeable, but she wasn't upset that she could be brought back to face what she had done in the Rukon. She was upset by the fact that something that had made her feel so wonderfully normal for a while could end so suddenly and, if Seth decided to bring her in, she would have to fight him to get away. The problem with that was that he had been so nice to her that she didn't know if she could so, instead, she said "nice to meet you" her tone was stiff and she sounded mechanical and about to cry, though she couldn't sense any tears coming.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Awesomeness Points : 4615

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:19 am

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火
Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 0000000000
I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Purple
Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Old20priestess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuyoi walked by and sighed. 'damn Shinigami...' she thought as she walked into a thrift store to buy some sewing thread, seeing as she was out of it.
She hummed to herself and did her shopping. Tsuyoi started to get a bit hungry, so she went to a food stall to buy some meat buns.

Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth was putting up the clothes and jumped when he heard the hanger shatter. He looked as he saw maya bleeding. He ran to the back and he came back with bandages. He took maya's hand and began to wrap up the wound. He looked at maya and he stood up and he examined her. He could feel another reiatsu deep within her. He sighed as he backed away and he turned around. He started walking away as his silver hair flowed with him. The silky smooth locks of what looked like real metal hair were shimmering in the light of the store. He went behind the counter as he was checking the register. With out a second thought he turned around and laned on the counter.

"Your lucky maya you have an inner hollow....to tell you the truth i wish shinigami vizards arrancar and humans could all coexist....but its juts a childish fantasy...if i put your hollow uneasy you can go and i wont stop you maya"

He said as he then went silent. His silver eyes closed as he was feeling a quincy nearby. He looked at maya with a turned head. He looked away and hung his head low revealing a small seal for his power was on his neck in the form of a 4 pointed star tattoo.

"Hope the quincy does not attack i really am not in the mood for fighting"

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Maya wasn't surprised when Seth walked away from her but her large brown eyes widened slightly as he came back and bandaged up her hand. She scoffed when she heard him say that she was lucky to have a hollow, her voice became bitter as she said "you think I'm lucky that I have to share my soul with something who basically lives of bloodshed, despair and pain while whispering horrible things to you and trying to take you over? I could have been a shinigami right now if I wasn't burdened with her and all those people might still be alive..." she trailed off, glancing up at Seth as he talked about his wanting of peace between the different spirit races "it's not childish, it's a good thing to want"
While Seth had his eyes closed Maya quietly made her way up to him and, seeing the four pointed star on his neck, stretched out a hand to touch it before thinking better of it and bringing it back to her side "sorry, I don't mean to burden you with all of my problems"

Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4571

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 am

Sora stayed in the alley way sighing heavily as she held her knees to her chest as she watched people walk by "Stupid humans" she said aloud "Can't even see me." she huffed again playing with her hanging mask pieces and looking around she was bored now even more then previously in Hueco Mundo and she was in danger shinigami were here and she couldn't move around freely with them so close it bothered her and made her uneasy, which he didn't enjoy at all it made her nervous, she let her fingers tracing the edges of her sword always aware and always alert as to not be captured or to not be killed. She simply stayed here which was simple and easy for her, as she looked up she saw the blue sky and kind of smiled "It's a real sky with real clouds and a real sun." she thought "not artificial like in Los Noches" she added to her previous thought, she just watched as clouds rolled by and listened to children play near by deep inside her she felt at somewhat peace in this place maybe she was longing for her to be like those weak humans she chuckled darkly at the ridiculous "Yeah right." she thought looking towards then children then back at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 am

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火
I am Quincy by trade
Tsuyoi glared at the Shinigami and then sighed. 'seems to be an okay one.' she thought as she went into his shop to look around, humming softly and ignoring the hollow girl. "Sir. do you have anything for priestesses?" she asked, approaching the desk. she set her money on the counter.
"Or do you not sell to us?" she hid the coldness in her voice with a happy smile. her purse hit the counter with a small thud.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 am

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火 (level D)
I am Quincy by trade
Tsuyoi glared at the Shinigami and then sighed. 'seems to be an okay one.' she thought as she went into his shop to look around, humming softly and ignoring the hollow girl. "Sir. do you have anything for priestesses?" she asked, approaching the desk. she set her money on the counter.
"Or do you not sell to us?" she hid the coldness in her voice with a happy smile. her purse hit the counter with a small thud. She looked at the shop keeper with sparkling eyes, being into the cult herself, she was hoping to find a new tarot deck and a few dowsing stones.

Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4571

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Sora looked up as she opened a new garganta to go home, she quickly looked around as she walked towards to be sure the shinigami wouldn't see her as she left she walked through the garganta into its blackness closing it behind her as she walked through its darkness she sighed looking around she saw nothing "i wonder what would happen if I fell in here" she asked herself aloud before narrowing her eyes thinking of how her brother would react to such things. Little did she know her espada was now gone and she was reassigned already she sighed looking towards the ending she felt something strange her stomach almost an ueasy feeling as she walked further "Somethings happened" she thought as she continued. soon she would be back in Los Noches and find out her new fate.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth was about to answer maya when he heard the qincey speak to him. He stood up and he turned around and he looked at her. His deep silver eyes looked into hers as he sighed. He turned to the side and walked off. He went to the back and he started picking out things a priestess would wear. A few minutes later he came back out with several priestess uniforms and some clothing that would suit a quincy. He layed them out as he had a red preistess uniform with black around the pant legs and sleeves and black designs on it. There were a blue and white a silver and black pink and black and a full white with deep blue designs. There were also tight white jeans and white long sleeve shirts along with a red and purple long sleeve top and slacks that were of the same color. He looked at the quincy as he sighed silently. Walking back to the counter he went and waited for her to take her pick.

"My boss would never let me hear the end of it if i did not sell to any costomer that came by. Take your pic if theres none you like you can order costom design uniforms and clothing It will cost extra but thats not my choice to make"

He said as he then looked at maya. He looked away as he spoke.

"I feel something when im around you i dont know what it is but i feel like theres something in me i need to bring out"

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 am

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

Maya watched quietly as Seth brought out clothes for the priestess girl. Hearing him speak Maya became curious, which became worry when she heard her hollow chuckle darkly in the back of her mind. Looking down in worry, Maya felt a garganta open near the river and what felt like a Menos appear in the world of the living. Looking up sharply she sighed and walked quickly to the doors to the shop and looking in the direction it was coming from. Looking back into the store, Maya looked at Seth and called out "are you coming or shall I do your job for you Mr. Lieutenant?" before dissipearing from the entrance of the store

EXIT

Last edited by Hina-Chan on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 am

Seth Ford

Dark Soldier Shinigami

Seth looked up feeling the garganta and he nodded to maya. He took the black soul candy with the exact copy of his personality and swallowed it. He was feeling the separation and he jumped over the counter and he was following maya. His silver hair was not in the ponytail anymore letting his hair run free. His black leather uniform that was custom made for seth was making seth look very intimidating. He had his left hand on his zanpaktou zinaida as he took off out of the store. The gigai looked at the quincy and smiled. The exact copy of seth as it waited for her to make her choice. Seth never did like other personalties taking control of his body. Last thing he needed was a perverted mod soul taking over his gigai and making him look bad.
EXIT

{{{{Seth's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4774

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Zander walks into the shopping district area his reiatsu completely hidden as he looks at the people walking around using the reflection off the shop windows, his baby blue eyes scanning each individual face as fast as he could as he ran his left hand thru his buzz cut dirty blonde hair. His dirty duster like jacket with its extended tail would rustle a little bit with each movement as his right hand lay at his side limply. As he moved from window to window he noticed a few items he would like but hadn't the money to purchase it, which frustrated him. Then after a couple of minuets he would make his way from the shopping area using the buildings as cover as he shunpos away heading toward the river for some peace and tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 pm

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火 (level D)
I am Quincy by trade
Tsuyoi and looked thru the uniforms. wondering what one to pick. she lifted a few up to herself and gazed into a full length mirror. 'hmmmm... i do need new clothes....' she thought with a sigh.
Tsuyoi started to have problems picking. she liked them all and didn't know what colors would suit her best. as it was she was wearing all back because her grandfather had recently passed away and black was all that was in her closet at the shrine. she sighed and pondered the choices for a while. She then felt the presence of hollows and ran after them. [exit]

Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6343

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 am

-A blurr of a shadow can be seen, the shadow had the reitsu of a bount and deffiantly was different. The blurr stopped on top of a shop building show this was a skeletal man in what seems a caretaker outfit. He quickly turned into a blur again, he suddenly jumped down and grabbed a human before jumping back on too the shopping building, then right behind it. The human was screaming each moment and chaos spooled out in the market. This was a feast to be made, The bount drained the soul of the human. The bount went back to pick a human again. He feasted again then he went back to watching the chaos of the moment feast. He was licking his lips with quiet happiness.-
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:50 pm

-Jumping down from his roof top view the bount joined the crowd blending in completely, he looked like a normal human except for the high reitsu level. His reitsu level eventually died down to a low simmer making him hard to find and unpredictable. He kept checking his time piece which was actually his doll Erneuerung which seemed normal. The man put the time piece away in his turn coat and neatly buttons up the long coat over it. The bount quietly enters shops making him seem like a natural tourist. He stopped and picked up several of the jewelery in a shop looking it over, the jewelery was mostly stage props and wasn’t worth alot. He looks at the keeper seeing he was poor, The bount was nice enough to hand him a few dollars to give him some wealth for the prop jewelery. The bount pocketed the jewelery with happiness. He gently walked away with soft step’s. He looked around for any enemy’s.-
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 pm

-The bount turned with a quiet sigh finding no more amusement here in this market, he had a look of unhappiness on his face. He gently rubbed his chin his hat pulling up so you can see his green eyes but the bount quickly put the caretaker's hat back down. The cane which has been in his hand for the longest time is know quietly tapping against the pavement as he thought, The cane further more made him look fragile and pathetic. He gradually rubbed his face.-

-After a few minute's of thinking the bount looked up to look around once more his head rising softly the air breezing across his face making his bang's flow past him. He eventually walked about 5 step's his cane know securely in his gloved hand before turning into a black blur and stop's at the entrance to sit away from the crowd of people. He sat down on a nearby bench with a look of happiness and satisfaction.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Shopping District   Karakura Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Shopping District
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next