Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5194

Characters
RPC's:

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 am

hueco mundo battle setting
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4744

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis 2ebzbb5

In the vast area of the desert of white sand called hueco mundo an espada with red hair and red eyes was wandering around in his custom red espada uniform. He was standing at a tall 6 feet 3 inches. With a yawn the espada went looking for a good fight seeing as how the only things that saw him took off from the immense heat and power that radiated off of him. He did not care what faced him as he knew the stronger the opponent the more thrill he got from the fight. He was about to turn around when he saw a cave that looked empty. Not knowing what else to do sage started walking towards it. The very sand under him turned to glass with each step. After several minutes he reached the cave with a looked of annoyance. There was nothing to do out here. Sitting down on the cave floor he set his flame red zanpaktou Inferno on the ground and leaned back.

"My my i am bored there is never any good action going on in this forsaken place now a days. If i dont find a good opponent or two i might just fire off a few flame cero's at random directions just to see what burns up"

The man said as he was looking at the cave floor.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:14 am

Dalaga watched the man move across the desert, his eyes watching more his feet then anything as he lit the air in front of himself on fire to gain attention, knowing that fire would cause this man to look in his direction, it seemed he was drawn by heat fully if his body language spoke anything. He stood off the cave wall and walked towards the sitting arrancar, his hands crossed over the back of his neck, his silver glasses sitting on the tip of his nose, an evil smile playing across his lips before he spoke.

"How attached are you to that flame that overcomes you arrancar, you seem off put by it...or would you prefer to try to burn me to a crisp to entertain yourself?"

He said walking past the arrancar his spirit pressure still hidden though he was not hidden from sight, his back toward the arrancar as he felt the approach of another being out in the sands, his hands moving down to his sides as he readied himself for what he knew would be a fight.

"How would you like to have a bit of fun arrancar...stir up some trouble for the sands of hueco mundo...fight me and test your strength against the espada lord."
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4475

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 am

Observing from a distance another sat watching the two strange men circling each other like two predator's protecting their piece of land or two firm strong lions, readily pacing to protect their kill. Inside her head the young woman deducted the information she needed from just the pure observation of these two interlocking creatures but she felt a tug at her side, looking to her lifeless blade she smirked and nodded as if having a silent conversation with the blade and grinned broadly as if accepting its answer.

"My, my men can be so infuriatingly delicious dont you agree Tenshii? Shall we observe their pathetic attempts or shall we get involved within this fight? If we do so then i do believe we are faceing two men who will go all out."
With a small smile she countered her silent companion with a soft playful giggle that many a man woud hear before a blade was stuck into his gut from pure blind lust causing beautiful crimson memories to flood to the young womans mind as a sadistic grin reached her lips before beginning her journey towards the two opponents and flicks her night sky black hair from her face as it flutters within the wind like a blanket of darkness swept over the everlasting night sky.

Her movements are swift yet gentle never making a truely lasting imprint with the harsh sands of this barren and lifeless wasteland as her eyes fixated upon the two targets before her like a secretive predator awaiting the perfect time to strike the weaker prey. A simplistic task for someone such as herself.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis 6oe45fl-2-2-2

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was laying on t he floor watching the silver haired being walk past him. To him the being was of no challenge, yet the minute the words espada lord came from the mans mouth sage flashed his eyes wide up as flames started to pour out from his body as he grasped the red zanpaktou. With a swift motion sage had curled up and then jolted from the ground in a second. Standing before the silver haired man known as he espada lord a sadistic grin appeared on sages crude mug. His canine teeth were showing as he was starting to reach for his swords handle. All of a sudden the flame knight espada looked towards the outside of the cave as a crimson red ball of flames appeared in his free hand. With a fllick of the wrist he shot a cero like flame at the outside that was heading for a black haired woman. With that said and done he looked twards dalaga with his eyes looking fierce. The round irisis in his eyes had turned into animalistic slits. His burning hot red reiatsu was flaring up making a massive hole in the cave as a tower of flames was now shooting from him straight up.

"Well then give me a well needed work out my lord its gotten pretty dull around here and i could use a good fight."

He said with his and back on his flaming red zampaktou. His twin short swords on his back were glowing as if wanting to be used on dalaga. With a chuckle he stuck to his zanpaktou.

"I hope you were not expecting company. Who ever was out there surly would not want to meet his or her end by my flames"

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Dalaga seemed unfocused for a moment, his eyes casting out over the sands of hueco mundo, he seemed more introverted then one would expect from someone about to go into combat with another powerful opponent, as though this fight mattered nothing to him, like he felt there was no risk to his own health from the arrancar. His hands were flexing, stretching out while his spirit pressure started a slow release, it felt weak and old as though there was little energy to be had from him though his stance showed better, his eyes finally focused on the arrancar and he tilted his head slightly.

"I expect no company arrancar, they come as they will, as did you as they all will when the time comes. Now...do you plan to fight or talk, even your energy bores me to tears."

He said evenly, his hands raising in a defensive posture in front of him, it was as though he truly did not perceive a threat from him, which for a warrior is a huge insult. Dalagas stance widened, he apparently planned to fight with his hands, his hands tightening into fists while his feet slid forward and backward, one hand up above his head and the other down at his hip, waiting for the arrancar to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Felicity had closed the gap between herself and the two men but she was smart enough to remain secretive but when she heard their boastful words she couldnt help but laugh loudly as she approached them and stood but meer inches from the two but she didnt seem at all threatened as her smirk remained as broad as day as she tossed her hair gently as if this was the most natural thing for them to have in the middle of nowhere. Her eyes darted from the man closest to the cave and she could detect a strong alignment with fire but perhaps it was a bluff? No... He was a fire user but to what extent? She licked her lips at the thought of fighting fire with fire but then her eyes darted to the other an who appeared to perhaps be thinking of fighting bare handed. Oh the joy if he truely did wish to fight hand to hand, she would expect a decent fight from him if so as she absolutely adored unarmed combat.

"It seems that you two believe your the stronger or better but who is the stronger of the two of you?" She smirks slightly and brushes the dust from her legs and ties her laces before tucking them in and ajusting the zip slightly so they were tight on her feet as the last thing she needed was to lose a shoe. She scoffed to herself at that thought, she truely didnt feel any form of threat from either man but maybe that was perhaps because she could already tell neither would give it their all at first and this was merely trading words to rally the other into strikeing. She felt a deep desire to yawn but well she just wasn't that rude but she did decide to question Sage's words earlier.
"You say that if another was here other than this gentleman here that they would meet their end by your flames?" She chuckles slightly before tilting her head with a very creepy smile on her face.
"Well little fire dog why dont you try!" She ajusts her gloves and then immediately begins to laugh and raises her fists to her waist and then slides her right leg behind her in a form of defense. She knew to be on guard as the other man could attack her and she would be 2vs1. Not good odds but at the same time nor would it be good odds for them.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage's red gaze fell from the silver haired man to the black haired woman. Right away his blood started to boil as his bloodlust was now pouring from him. Flames started to surround him as he swiftly thrusted a punch to the man but only to send a blast of flames towards him. At the exact moment of the blast leaving sages have he manuvered his body and kicked off inn a blaze heading for the black haired woman. He was very extreme when it came to fighting and always played with his prey. He launched himself into the air and spun drawing his two swords and sending a massive kick towards the espada woman as he set his swords ablaze. His bloodlust was keen when he was fighting opponents of his calibur. Both of the beings he was fighting were very strong and he could see it. He liked fighting dalaga for the fact his affiniy for fire was attracted to other flame users. Right a way he could tell the woman was also a flame user from the readings she gave off from her aura and sword.

"Yeah this will be exciting give me a good fight lord helios and you too felicity"

He said in a rather evil and sadistic way.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Dalagas movements were rather fluid, the hand that was above him came across and forward at an angle, his palm slamming against the side of the wave of fire, his other hand crossing over above the other, his fingers pointing upwards towards the arrancars feet, his eyes though watching the woman to see how she would respond to the situation, he decided what would be best for him is to watch for a moment, react as needed and attack when he was sure. There was no need to wear himself out if they could harm each other for him.

"How amusing..."

(its shit i know lol but what else could i really add to that aside from physical details about him lol)
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Felicity's eyes widened for a moment before softening and simply raises her hand upwards and her other hand a little below as her fingers grip the foot that dared to come within inches of her face before releasing him again, she felt amused but she noted how Dalaga had basically split the fire in two and then smirks just as sadisticly and then flicks her hair back slightly before going on the offensive herself and quickly summons a small ball of what appears to be white fire and throws it towars Sage at a rather slow speed before opening her palm.

"Come now, i give the aura of fire but i use something much more special..." He lips curl into a smirk as the ball begins to grow larger and glows brightly almost like a cero but the power from it was substancially less but it seemed to curve and follow Sage eagerly and her eyes close slightly before muttering to herself and the ball splits rapidly into a barrage of light balls which if he didnt deflect or dodge would cause a pretty harsh burn on his skin, but it would be feeling alone and nothing to show for it.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was reacting as if he was not even trying, like he was testing the woman and his lord. Landing on the ground he sheathed his swords and was in a fighting stance with his feet once again shoulder length apart and his knees slightly bent. His arms were bend one infront of him and the other the same way but to his side. His body was glowing with reiatsu as he saw the balls of light. His eyes narrowed as he disappeared in a large burst of flames and appeared in the same flames behind lord helios. He knew that would be something he would expect. Of course if he did not that was fine too. Grabbed him by the collar of his shirt he spun him aroound and threw him like a spread towards the woman and the balls of light. With almost no time wasted he kept his arm extended as a massive red flame appeared on his palm. Hr grew quite fast asflames were nearly the side of a basketball. Within moments it grew twice as big as he grinned. Taking his other arm he held his forearm and got ready.

"Come on you bitch show me what you can really do...you too lord helios."

He said as he was now surrounded in fire.

"INFERNO GRAN REY CERO!!"

He called out a he shot the massive flaming cero towards the both of them.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Dalaga had stood strait up, his hands going to his sides while Sage was still busy with the woman, spinning around and slapping away Sages hand when he tried to grab him by the collar like one would do to a child, his left hand going into a fist behind his back, sitting in the small of his back, his eyes locking on the violent espada showing no signs of worry in the least, it was as though he was simply standing in pleasant company the way his body seemed to react so naturally, a small smirk on his lips. His hand then moved back as the cero started to appear in the espada's hand, his own hand seeming to glow with a mimic light and energy, slamming his palm into the palm of Sage causing both the cero to combine, the possible explosive force of the two would easily destroy the area, but the espada lord did not even flinch, his own energy flared out and turned the cero black.

"Aqualia dos muerta."

He said as the air around them became quite moist, his energy seemed to be turning the flame itself into water, liquid dripping from his other hand, a small piece of glass sticking from between his fingers, the heat in the area lowering quickly just before his attack launched around Sages hand, the Water obviously dangerous to the touch turns a small piece of the sand it hits before reaching Sage to ice, no attention was being payed to Felicity at the moment whatsoever but he was already planning for her next.
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Felicity had prepared herself for the cero and had taken a defensive position by kicking up the sand and instantly setting it ablaze causing it to form a sort of glass itself which was almost as tough as steel but transpparent so she could see the two men battling it with their two Cero's before hearing the flame haired man speak and her eyes looked around her as the intense heat had now made the area moist, her skin felt hot and humid forcing her to take a deep breath as she could feel the sweat drip from her brow but instantly wiped it aside as her main intentions was to watch the two men. With the barrier of glass before her she knew she was unsafe but at the same time that glass was vital to her next steps. She could tell her lead threat was the man named Dalaga so she needed to put on a defensive faze and also try to use quick steady attacks also. For now all she needed to do was watch the two men and conserve her energy. This she believes was vital as her clothes began to stick to her body and she simply raised her hand burning the air around her to allow a thin breeze to pass her face and then watched the two men once more.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage was about to fire the cero when he saw dalaga slam a cero into his and fuze it. He was watching the water form from his hand and his eyes went wide. He sonidoed away as he was hit with the attack. He stood there covered in ice as he growled. Flaring out his flames he shattered the ice as he ended up on one knee. The ice and water attack did a number to him as he growled. He smoothly go to his feet. His upper body hunched over His arms hung limply as he had his head lowered. It went silent for a few minutes for sage as he then started to chuckle at first then it turned into a full blown sadistic laugh. His body shot up as his arms tensed up as he drew his zanpaktou. Flames surrounded sage as he darted past dalaga as he jumped and swung in a full 360 degree cut. A pair of massive waves shot out in opposite directions. One heading for dalaga and the other heading for felicity. He landed as he made the sand under him turn to glass. He stood there as he watched the flame head for dalaga as he then made cero energy form around his sword. He swung in three different angles all towards dalaga as three crimson cero waves headed for dalaga. The combo of attacks that were heading for dalaga would cause damage if the first one in flames touched him and the three normal waves combined and blew up. He would only have a split second to counter. He crouched then spun and darted towards felicity in a swift single motion. He was infront of the wall she put up as he sonidoed around it and was behind her. His hand at her back.

"YOU SEEM TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING THREAT"

He said as she could easily keep him distracted if she started using feminen charm on him. He charged up a massivly condensed cero and then was about to fire it. He was planning his next attack for the both of them.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis   Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalaga vs Seth vs Artemis
Page 1 of 1