Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4744

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters Empty
PostSubject: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Sages living area is black on the floor and has red tint on the few large window's. The room room is lit up with moonlight that turns red from the tinting of his wondows. The bed on the corner of the room is red with large pillars he uses to make flame walls around his bed when he sleeps. The room looks like an espada's room was mixed with a college dorm room with the appearnce. The entire room is made for him to be able to let loose his flame reiatsu and keep it in check with sekiseki rock in places like the borders of the windows and door. Don't enter without sage's permission or he will torch you.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters 2ebzbb5

Sage walked into his room as he felt his heat get drained and him able to relax. He went and sat on the rather large bed. He gestured her to sit on the bed too. He was not going to do anything perverted to her only try and get info on his favorite fraccion. He was not all killing and bloodthirsty he did have a calm protective side just hardly anyone ever gets to see that. He was hunched over with his hands in his lap and his head hung low. He had his zanpaktou on the bed as the two swords were taken off sheath and sash in all and were also next to him.

"Tell me what you know about yourself ill tell you about myself in exchange"

He said as he was looking at her.. His body had plenty of curious and protectiveness signs on it.

"You say your different and i want to know how different you are"

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5552

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 am

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters Divleft
Tansei nodded slightly as she sat down on the corner of the bed and tucked her feet beneath her before she thought over the question the Espada offered and considered how best to answer it. "Well...I suppose I have found that my appearance has often caused strange and differing reactions towards other Arrancar and hollows that I have encountered...some become aggressive while others suddenly run off as though in fright. I also have a strange tint to my skin beneath moonlight. I also have no memories of how I became what I am or what I was...I only remember a symbol from my previous existence...a yin yang...everything else you already know" she replied as she frowned slightly trying to think of any relevant information.
[LN] Sage's Living Quarters Dividers-8

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sage too kin the info and looked at her as he then got up and closed the door to the chambers. He then walked back to tensei and he slid off her hood. She was beautiful but he could symathize how she would feel. He looked into her siver eyes with his crimson. His hair was glowing in the light of the room. He did not know what all he could do as fightig was the only thing he could do well and nearly surpass everyone in skills. He sighed as he closed his eyes. He wanted her to keep the hood off when they were alone but if she wanted to put it back on if she an him were another being.

"Tensei i am not telling you this but asking you...when we are alone like we are now i would like you to keep the hood off. When we go out in public or someone approches then if you want you can put the hood back on."

He said as he then let go of her shoulders and sat back down on the bed next to tensei.Hunched over he looked at her.

"Hmm"

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 am

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

As she listened to the Espada and his request she nodded slightly in reply as she found it a little unusual but she didn't say anything about that. "Alright...I will...so long as...I...don't make others uneasy" she said with a slight frown in thought at the request. She was then about to pull her hood back over her head but then dropped her hand in her lap instead to stop herself from returning it. She had kept herself hidden so often that it felt like second nature to her so it would be a difficult habit to break but she figured that she would be able to so long as she tried hard enough to adhere to it.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Sages heard her and nodded. He got up as he could tell the rest of the espada were gathered. He was going to go, but he did not like leaving tensei alone. He made up his mind and he made a the flame curtains appear around his bed so if she wanted to she could sleep with a cood cozy heat around her. He was looking out of the window at the white desert. Seeing the hollows roaming around he made up his mind. The curtains had an opening for her the curtains would not burn her if she touched them. He turned and started walking for the door of the room. He needed to attend the meeting.

"Im heading for the meeting i can tell the other espada are gathering for it as well. "

He said as he walked out of the door and went out of sight.

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei nodded slightly at the instructions but decided to not follow after the Espada as it was a meeting and she didn't wish to impair him by being there. She instead let out a slight yawn and curled up on the corner of the bed she had been seated on earlier during her conversation. She could feel the warmth from the flames that surrounded the bed as she lay there lost in thought on her conversation from before. She decided to agree to the wishes and request from the Espada about her hood but she still found it difficult so she tugged it up so it would cover her head once more while she drifted off to sleep for awhile.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 am

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei woke and opened her eyes as she could no longer feel the presence of the Segunda within the area of Heuco Mundo, indicating he was out on a mission of some sort or other. She sat up and tugged her hood down quietly in thought before she frowned and stood. She was feeling a little restless so she decided to wander over towards the window and watched as a small pack of hollows appeared to be out on a hunt. She watched as they made their way across the white sands in the distance and wondered if she had started out much the same way as she tugged the tip of her hood down to cover her eyes from others as way her habit.

She stood there by the window in the shade, a silent specter as the wind whispered it's secrets into her ears although she would not understand it's words as the breeze found it's way into her hood. She was considering taking a walk around the area but as Sage had said earlier in the desert, it was safer for her in here so she thought it best to stay out of the way of the other arrancar within the expanse of Heuco Mundo, her left hand gently lifting the ribbon that trailed from the hilt of her blade so she could hold the small charm on it's tip in her right. She often found that playing with the small charm on the tip as a kind of strange comfort as it calmed her thoughts while her fingers caressed it's smooth edges and sharp needle like points as her fingers danced over to item lightly as her pale blue lips let out the slightest fog of cold air in a silent sigh as she waited patiently for the return of the Espada or news of his demise. Deciding to wander she made her way out of the quarters and off to the balcony.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Altering Song Link >.< Forgot to before posted...damnit)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Slight edit so I can move without double posting...again   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 am

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei ran into Segunda's quarters once more before she came to an abrupt halt in the center of the room, her cloak wrapping about her due to it's momentum before it lightly swayed back into place once more. She stood there, her heart hammering within her chest like the wings of a hummingbird, her encounter on the balcony fresh within her mind. She took a light breath to steady herself once more as she clutched her blade close to her body as she held it before her, head bowed as her her heart slowed to a normal pace once more. She then carefully slipped her small frame between the flames that surrounded the bed so she wouldn't burn herself and then sat upon the end of the bed where she lay down and curled up, blade clutched against her chest as she closed her eyes in the stillness and silence of the room.

Her thoughts would start to wander over the absence of both Sage and Ursulina, she hoped that the presence of the other Fraccion was enough to keep the Espada's temper and rage in check and she hoped they would both return safely from their mission. She would do her best to keep watch over the quarters while they were away and ensure that they receive a warm welcome upon their return, the encounter on the balcony was starting to dissipate from her mind, the nervousness from her run in with both the Espada Lord and the 8th Espada and Fraccion's arrival was now fading into the sands of the past as she lay there and relaxed once more.

She was laying there for some time and held her blade tightly against her chest as though it were a child holding a favored toy before she could suddenly sonido and appear by the window, her right hand crushing the throat of a humanoid hollow that had been staring into the chamber, looking to score a fast meal. Tansei looked at the creature with a blank expression, the only indication as to her thought and feeling was the slight grimace of disgust she held at the corner of her lips before she suddenly dragged it into the chamber, trying to break free of her grip as she dragged it off to the lab as punishment.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 am

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

After having gone and wandered around the halls and speaking to some of the others that also resided within Heuco Mundo, Tansei returned to where her Espada resided, red flames burning around the bed to keep the room at a comfortable temperature. She walked towards the flames before she then carefully slipped through a small gap between the powerful blaze and then climbed onto the lower corner of the large bed. She lay down and curled up on the lower end corner and closed her eyes to rest, waiting for the Segunda's return in her patient silence. After some time had passed, she got up as her boredom kicked in, the flames around the bed had vanished so she then left for the desert at once.

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alterd to include exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Sage's Living Quarters   [LN] Sage's Living Quarters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LN] Sage's Living Quarters
Page 1 of 1