Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile Modification

Go down 
+12
hearse
Eon
Athagaraz
Titus Arkhan
Eliminate Reality
Akuma
Haseo Misaki
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
Kenpachi_zarki
nycboyLC
Mugetsu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

Profile Modification - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

If you need to add something to a character profile of your own making, state the character and changes here and wait for approval from an admin or moderator. Note that you cannot change the abilities of a character while they are in a battle.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Just looked it over, and it is way to close to cloning, which is not allowed. Furthermore, creating anything that has that much power is much too OP, and would not be allowed in a serious role-play. You'll have to change it again. . .
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm

That's still a form of cloning, and even half is too much. Even Stark's wolves weren't anywhere even a quarter of his own strength. When I say change it, I mean you need to use something completely different. Also, you are supposed to post here, what you would post in your profile, not try to explain it, as I have just told Hearse above.

Er, you deleted your comment? o.o
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4604

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Made into animals only and lowered the quantity and overall strength. As seen here..

Tesei is able to generate a sentient shadow animal of various designs. It is able to be any kind of size from mouse-sized to the size of an elephant. These creatures are able to transmit information to Tesei via a link to their very fabric of being which is their shadows. It has a third the strength of Tesei at the largest size while an eighth at the smallest size, allowing for a miniature assault or a large creature for defense. Can only have one of the large size and three of the small variety.

Sorry, messed up a bit. I'm really sorry
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Could you look at my above comment? ^_^ No form of creating other creatures is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4604

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Due to inability to have recreation, I have this.

Cero Obscuridad: Tesei gathers together a cero before dashing it past a shadow. The shadows leap onto the cero, compressing it while Tesei pumps more reiatsu into it. The cero grows more slowly now as all the reiatsu is still compressed by the shadows. When it reaches regular size, Tesei fires it off, the compression rendering the reiatsu into a brilliant opalescent bright blue. Intermingled in the fired beam are shadows, which allow Tesei to control the cero in a fashion.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Edited Kizo's history slightly to mention the fact that her and Shuuhei are dating, also added a one shot fic of how they met in a spoiler XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4759

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

character Mou squad 6 captain
ability soul lock: Focuses his right eye on a target memorizing their spiritual pressure, memorizing it and even can track it to a small degree of knowing its general location, simular to a radar, useful if blinded, can allow be used to target one person at a time
(9srry had it in my pro never specified it has my mistake )
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5521

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Turning Eon into a Visored. Due to his dark past and trying to suppress his anger and sadness, an Inner Hollow has formed within him. The Inner Hollow is the manifestation of Eon's dark despair.

Inner Hollow

Name of inner hollow: Mao (Demon Lord)
Personality: Moa is an up close and personal type creature. He speaks to Eon more than Eon's own Zanpakuto Spirit. He loves to bring out the dark side of people and cause Eon to go into emotional despair, even screwing with Eon's love life. He gets an unholy satisfaction out of the misery of others. He is constantly fighting Eon for control over his body.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Moa takes the shape of a 19 year old guy with black and blood red hair. It's medium short in the front, top and upper back. In the lower back and side his hair is quite long and braided almost. He is shirtless with strange blood markings along his body. His eyes are a glowing crimson.
Hollow mask:
Spoiler:
Eon's mask is in the form of a skull with a skeletal hand covering the upper portion of the face and the fingers sprouting out above the top. His mask allows him four dances, each having a different stacking effect. Each dance can only be activated after their previous dance has been done. Each dance alters Eon's form. These dances are called the Demon Dance.

Dance 1: Dance of Destruction - Dance of Destruction is the first of the four dances. It is activated upon the bearing of his Hollow Mask and increases Eon's physical strength to near super human levels (Hakuda increased by 1 point). This form is just his mask.

Dance 2: Dance of Mayhem - Dance of Mayhem is the second of the four dances. 2 posts after the first dance is activated, this dance can be activated. The skeletal hand wraps around Eon's head and extend down to his legs and arms. Skeletal gloves and boots form on his feet, increasing his speed far beyond what he was capable of (Hoho increased by 1 point).

Dance 3: Dance of Chaos - Dance of Chaos is the third of the four dances. 3 posts after Dance of Mayhem is activated, this one can be used. The form changes by forming a skeletal exoskeleton across Eon's body, mimicing the real human bodies skeletal frame. This increases his defense exponentially (Increased Hankou by 1 point).

Dance 4: Dance of Death - Dance of Death is the final dance. It activates 5 posts after Dance of Chaos. In this form, Eon's skeletal frame outfit covers his body and forms into a complete hollowfied suit. The skeleton is still seen clearly, however he is coated in a black fiber where the skeleton does not cover. A skeletal tail extends from his spinal skeleton from and moves as if it was really attached. The tail is six feet in length. This form increases his strength even further, turning him into a monster in the battlefield (Hakuda increased by 1). Dance of Death lasts 10 posts before the mask time is up.

Each dance stacks on top of the other. After the Dance of Death is performed and sealed away, Eon becomes extremely weakened. This causes him to have to wait 10 posts before he is able to do the dances once more.

Last edited by Eon on Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Hollowficaition doesn't grant new abilities, just stat increases....And given the fact that there's no place for such abilities in the Visored template I can assume it's not allowed >.>
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5521

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

took out the bone manipulation type ability and replaced it with a strength augmentation. Switched the augmentation of destruction with chaos. Also took out the -4 to stats and replaced it with a 10 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4735

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm

haseo misaki unseated to fifth seat when he returns to the seireitei or when old man yamamoto assigns him a seat XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7038

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:15 pm

I face claimed someone for Wenceslas but never added a picture so may I? PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

NO NEVAR!!!! Mad

Lol kidding, go for it XD
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4795

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:58 am

ZanderSatoru Modification

u know how Ikkaku Madarame 's bakai was when grimjoww invaded i was thinking that my bankai could be like that but with a spear head on one side and a crescent blade on the backside that can come apart in the middle like you saw in my battle at the high school. (no this weapon does not increase in power and the two pieces will be connected together by a thirty foot length of chain inside the hilt attached to the spear headed side of the weapon.

All attacks are the same.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:47 am

If you are going to describe it that way in your profile, then no. Descibe it properly like I told you before.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Added Hei's zanpakuto personality.

And I knew he had mentioned that before >.>
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:01 am

Another minor modification, I expanded on Kizo's personality >.< It was driving me bonkers @.@

I think I'll be over hauling Mizuko's personality next, I'm not sure >.<
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:32 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:35 am

Planning to remove Kizo's cloning technique, I don't really use it even in a hollow swarm.

Kage Souzou: Kizomaru masks her reiatsu in the form of a shadow which spreads five feet - ten feet in Bankai - before her. Because the shadow is just her reiatsu masked and not the result of a body intercepting light, light cannot remove the shadow.(Had Nyc's help phrasing it better ^^)

Limitations: Can only be used a certain number of times in battle (I don't know if it'll be once in shikai then once again in bankai or just once in general; it is a reiatsu user, so it'll need a limitation like that.) And only last for a certain amount of posts...Possibly, I think if it can only be used once per battle it might not need to have an amount of posts, but I'll probably just add it for safety's sake...Probably about three or four posts.

I've got something else if this doesn't get approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile Modification   Profile Modification - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Modification
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next