Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Applications

Go down 
+6
The Dread Lord
hearse
Fenix
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Mugetsu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

Moderator Applications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are always open to people who may want to help out around here. ^_^ If you're interested, follow the template and post in this topic.

Code:
Why you want to be a mod:
How updated you are to the Bleach manga:
Any experience moderating websites:
What you could bring to the site:
Role-play experience:
How active you can be:
Additional comments:

Note that if you have ever had a major screw-up here, I'll be less likely to consider you. Moderators need to set an example for everyone else, and they also need to know what's up around here. If you don't have a good understanding of how this site works, do not apply. I am very picky about who I choose, and since moderators have some power here, they need to be trustworthy.

*Side note: Moderators do not have access to the administration panel.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

Awesomeness Points : 4439

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Why you want to be a mod: Moderators are needed so I thought I'd offer assistance.
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: I stopped reading at the fullbringer's arc, so I don't think I'm very up to date.
Any experience moderating websites: Yes
What you could bring to the site: A calm persona around often enough to greet new comers and settle anything that might come up. To do my work as directed per the admins.
Role-play experience: Yes
How active you can be: Daily
Additional comments: Not applicable.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

We really do need a few more mods, so this is accepted~ would you like to start your trial right or wait until tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I can start whenever you want me to. Just direct me to the duties you want done and I shall do them.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I'll start you off tomorrow then, it'll be easier to set up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Alright. ^^
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Why you want to be a mod: Cause this site needs more mods and I like helping people...
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: I haven't had time to read it in a while, but I'm starting to read it again
Any experience moderating websites: Being a mod, no.
What you could bring to the site: Umm, I'm always on and usually pretty friendly and helpful... So I could help people.
Role-play experience: Tinierme and this site...
How active you can be: Everyday 'cause of my phone.
Additional comments: Not really...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Sweet, I'll put you on trial tomorrow with Ravilin. ^^
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Caelum Tsukiyo
Caelum Tsukiyo

Awesomeness Points : 4524

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: The Deus Strives for Power   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 am

Moderator Applications - Page 2 6dcab24deb6e1b8398df505

Why you want to be a mod: Why, to provide a helping hand of course. And also to help improve the site. And I desire power.
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Manga? Not at all. On the series, however, I have watched every episode produced, as far as I am aware. All the way up to the end of the Fullbringer Arc.
Any experience moderating websites: Yes, yes indeed. Very much so in fact. I own my own, as it happens. I have two websites of my own and have moderated in a number of groups on Gaiaonline in Guilds, and quite successfully at that.
What you could bring to the site: Perspective. And I'm active enough I should think. I believe I can also provide a number of good creative ideas and help to keep things neat and orderly. Not to mention I have quite an eye for fairness and profile approvals. I could also relieve some of the strain on our current Mods. It seems you lot have quite a bit on your plates. And I am sure there is plenty more.
Role-play experience: Well if my posting isn't enough to show I'm experienced, I shall tell you. I have been RP'ing for a good 5 years now and am ever striving to hone my skills.
How active you can be: Very, I should think. Certainly every week and likely everyday, even in that amount of time available to be given to the site is low. I can certainly be around plenty.
Additional comments: I like glomps and hugs. Please glomp me?
Oh! And beware, I am a pervert =w= Among the best you shall ever meet in the course of your natural lives too. Love me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cloud1rstsoldier/the-deus
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 am

~Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4749

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Why you want to be a mod: I want to help make this site as active and amazing as it can possibly be, so on later dates when this sites name is spoken with envy from its enemys and with awe from its friends, i can claim to have been part of it!! In this way my name will be immortalized~~XD

How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Ive just finished episode 231 >.> Sooooo im way behind!! Luckily i have friends who have managed to ruin everything past this point for me ~.~

Any experience moderating websites:I have some experience moderating and admining(?) my own sites and some of other people. Of those four have been more then moderately active. So i do have some experience moderating forums, if not the most extensive.

What you could bring to the site: I bring with me a firm a sense of duty, and a will to get people to talk via the cbox!! I mean Really its there for a reason~~And almost no one ever bothers to use the thing!! Other then that i bring what any good staff member brings, which includes but is not limited to, Cookies(Join the darkside), Smiles, a willingness to help, and to top it off i cook the best spaghetti this side of the Rio Gran!!

Role-play experience: I started back in the good old days of msn boards, how many years ago did that die off? Anyways ive been roleplaying for years on end~~

How active you can be: As im sure you all know, im on almost everyday~~So vary :3

Additional comments: I have three wiener dogs...and they be the oddest bunch of people you ever did know XDD As im writing this they are running about the house acting like.....Crazy people!!! Jumping climbing and dancing to a tune only they can hear....Because there dogs >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I'll put you on trial tomorrow, if you would like?
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4749

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Love to~~ Just send me a list of what you would like me to do~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: