Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soulu uchiha
Plus
soulu uchiha

Awesomeness Points : 4462

[LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters  Empty
PostSubject: [LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters    [LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 pm

A large castle like hallway with dark blue lighting and multiple rooms resided in Hueco Mundo. The room was held up nicely by 4 large decorated pillars. 3/4 of the archways were rooms for fraccions and of course for Subete. The spare room was for meditating. The room with the black shadowy door was a training room. The training room was a swampy area, though it very large. In the center of the main room was a large chandelier, with blue flames on each candle. Welcome to my home...wipe your feet.
Back to top Go down
soulu uchiha
Plus
soulu uchiha

Awesomeness Points : 4462

[LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters    [LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

[LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters  Masahiro_White_Shadow_Katana

Fifth Espada Subete

Subete rested in his chambers on the day he was announced espada number 5. He doesn’t even know his fraccions names or what appearance they took on, he only recognizes the obvious and that is to follow the king. He sighs as he opens he eyes from his sleep stretching and turning to face the wall. What orders was he going to receive? How would he handle such orders? He even wondered if the shinagami’s were even afraid of us. He didn’t know how to feel on his first day as an espada. “Damnmit, why is it so cold in here? I could have sworn that the heat was on. Damn palace, what did I do to deserve this position anyways? [sigh] Man, I wonder what happen to the previous guy who had this job…” yes, he called this a job, was there a moment in an arancarrs life that they didn’t have to fight to live? Subete lay on a bed that was bolt into the floor because of his weight, he weighs a Ton but doesn’t look a thing like it. Each time he rolled over, the floor beneath the bed sounds like its cracking. He gets annoyed from the sound and decides to sit up, “uhh…it was time for me to get up anyways.” Saying as he grabs his sword and head out for a randomized adventure around the palace. Or even visit or enemies.
Back to top Go down

[LN] Quinto [5] Subete/ Fraccions Living quarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Archives :: Role-play-
Jump to: