Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

Awesomeness Points : 4505

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Empty
PostSubject: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 am

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø 331px-10th_Division_Insignia-1

The Captains office was a squarely-designed roomed, with almost each corner being entireley covered by bookcases and their contents. Two square windows adorn this room, with one of them opening up out onto a Balcony. A desk, which sits at the front and to the side of the Balcony, is adjacent to two ornately-designed sofa's. Green in colour, as is the colour of Squad 10.

At the Desk is a chair for the Captain of the Squad to sit and carry out her work, whether it was paperwork or otherwise. The desk holds a secret containment, usually used to hold different types of Sake and whatnot.

Pictures and paintings adjorn the walls of this room, including the Logo of Squad ten. For this is a place for the Captain to call upon whatever she see's fit.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø E371407d1d7d1263bdea2fc3d08d36ba-d4a2k7s-1-1-1

After ordering the likes of her Lieutenant into the Captain's Office, Yuei simply padded over to the desk and, without taking a moments notice, began leaning against the desk. She didn't sit down, or make herself look as formal as possible, she simply acted as casually as she normally would talking to another Shinigami. Her eyes slowly scanned the room to where a picture was hung upon the wall, a picture that showed a single ice-like Dragon, crystalline and slim. It was a picture that was meant to symbolise the previous Captain's efforts in taking care of Squad 10, and for Yuei, Captain Hitsugaya was quite the inspiration for her. She felt not only honoured, but childishly excited by the opportunity.

Her head turned however when her Lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto, had silently begin to enter her office. And while they probably saw eachother as a potential threat, both having huge busts and all, there was no doubt in Yuei's mind that they were going to get along swimmingly. She nodded her head over to one of the sofa's infront of her, for the Lieutenant to sit her round bottom on. Removing Yuei's hands from her pockets, she decided to cross them infront of her chest instead, the battle-like gloves lining her skin now being completely visible.

'' Rangiku.... Matsumoto, right? '' She asked, sending her a slight smirk of the lips. '' You're my new Lieutenant ? Or, rather, i'm your new Captain. The name's Yueidara. Nuzufuiji, Yuiedara. But alot of Shinigami call me Bolt, for reasons you're bound to found out about. '' She smiled, leaning her head back to stare at the ceiling above. She was definately going to get that sorted out, she hated having a blank ceiling. Perhaps an opened-up one ? With glass to see through instead of solid wood and concrete.

'' So. Lieutenant... Want some Sake ? Nobody else needs to know we're on duty, right? ''
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6315

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Following behind her captain from her own office, Rangiku walked inside right behind her. She took a moment to look around the office. For now it wasn't much different than when toshiro had used it but she wondered how long it would last that way. He eyes fell upon the picture of the dragon made up of ice and a smile couldn't help but form on her lush lips as it all the more made it feel like her previous captain was still there. They were complete opposites but nonetheless got along perfectly in some way or another and she still couldn't help but to feel somewhat privelaged to have him as a captain.

Coming back to reality when she heard her new captain's voice saying her name though, she looked to the woman who had been nodding to one of the couches previously. Rangiku walked further into the room, sitting back into the couch and sitting just about as formally as Yuei was. She leaned back crossing one leg over the other. Its wasn't as entertaining as when she'd get a good scolding for being so casual but it didn't make much of a difference.

"Pleasure to meet you" she smiled brightly, giving a small salute with her fingers as acknowledgement without so much serious as she'd normally need to use when meeting some one of a higher rank. She let her hand fall back down while her arm rested on the back of the couch she sat in. She had turned slightly to look around the room but Yuei's voice caught her attention again.

"Sake?" She though to herself for a moment, letting her light blue eyes wonder. She probably shouldn't drink more. She had just recovered from a hangover and not to mention she had downed the bottle she had been planning to use for 'persuation'. So to her the answer was clear after going throuugh those thoughts. "i'd love some" the blonde announce turning back to look at her captain quickly. She uncross her legs and leaned forward which cause a bounce of her provacatively revealed chest. She rested her elbows on her knees so he could prop up her head in her hands, gazing up to Yuei. "You know I'll think we might just get along splendidly!~"
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:04 pm

'' Pleasure to meet you, too. '' She smirked, opening the cork of the bottle and then pouring it into a glass. Not a Sake cup, a glass. Yuei was one who could hold her drink, and even though most Captain's could, not even they could beat Yuei. Well, not the ones she'd tried against so far. She a huff, she passed the bottle of to Rangiku, throwing it into the air and leaving it for her to catch. It was a fairly casual throw, and one easy enough to catch. The bottle was as normal-sized as one could be, as the larger ones wouldn't fit into her sorry little excuse for a hidey-hole. She raised the glass to her lips and took more then a sip - but less then a gulp. Her eyes couldn't help but gaze around the room. She was still trying to get over the fact that she, Yuei Nuzufuiji, was Captain of Squad 10. And she was still figuring out how she was going to live up to the previous Captain.

Yuei then heard Matsumoto's statement on how she thought they were going to get along splendidly. This brought a sarky little smile to the Captain's face, leaving her to laugh slightly before taking another sip of her Sake. She picked herself up from her stature against the desk and moved over to the table, taking a clean glass with her. She plonked it down on the table for Rangiku to use, or if she'd rather just drink from the bottle. Yueidara plonked her rather wide waistline upon the cushioned sofa beneath her, and sat her feet upon the glass coffee table infront of her. '' So, Matsu'. You think you're tough enough to be my Lieutenant ? '' The Captain asked, her tone rather smug and confident. Of course Rangiku had more experience in her Squad, and to which Yuei had to learn from, but she was now the Captain. Who knows who was the stronger candidate? But being Captain definately meant something.

'' Or, maybe... Smart enough to do my paperwork for me? '' She laughed, issueing her head over to the rather large stack of paper, seated upon her desk. Now that was something about this job that Yuei DIDN'T like. More power, more responsibilities. For a moment, the new female Captain closed her eyes. Or, eye, as she only had one of them anyway. (The other was covered by a bandage.) She leant her head back for a moment and awaited Rangiku's reply, as she began to wander about in her subconcious.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Rankgiku moved slightly up from the couch to catch the bottle sent in her direction. Once she had caught it Rangiku plopped back down into the cushions, agin leaning back, lifting her right leg to again cross it over her left. She didn't wait for the clean glass her captain had got, bringing the bottle right up to her lips before she tipped it up, drinking down a few sips. Putting her hand back down the bottle rested on the couch beside her. She eyed Yuei's glass with light blue eyes, getting the fact that her new captain was quite the drinker herself. Perhaps now Rangiku figured she could stop hiding all of her sake in different places throughout her office. In the back of her mind she wondered who could handle their sake better. Perhaps that would be someting they had to find out some day.

"Oh believe me" She leaned forward once again. reaching out and setting the bottle of sake down on the glass surface of the table. "I do think you'll be quite pleased with me as you're lieutenant, Captain" Rangiku stated with a hint of cockiness, followed with a short giggle. Feeling the urge for another taste of the sake, she picked up the empty glass this time, filling it almost to the brim before she lifted it to take another few sips. Before she knew it half of the glass was gone to her wonder.

"And as for your paperwork" a smirk grew onto Rangiku's lips and her light eyes showed mischief within them. "I can't say I can help you much with it. But I know how you can get some assistance. You certainly have two good tools to help you" Rangiku leaned forward, giving a small squeeze of her bust with her elbows, hinting to Yueiwhat she meant if the other woman hadn't already caught on. Her captain's chest might have been marred with the scars but Rangiku didn't think that would hinder her much in the ways of womanly charm that she herself had mastered. "I can't even remember the last time I did any paperwork"
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

'' Oh, do you think? Huh, well, i'll take you up on that, Lieutenant Matsumoto. '' She laughed, tilting her head back forward as her new Lieutenant replied. Yuei raised the now empty glass to her lips, not realising that she had previously drunk the contents. Her face looked confused as she placed the glass back onto the table. She sent a sharp little whistle through her teeth and began eyeing up the bottle in Rangiku's hands slyly. It seemed to her that her Lieutenant was quite the drinker also, which was another feat at which the two would get along with quite nicely. So far, the two were just alike. They both loved Sake, were as lazy as eachother, had an extremely large cleavage size AND, they both hated paperwork! Yuei could see the beginning of a strong and mutual Captain-Lieutenant relationship being made.

However, Rangiku's little comment about paperwork got Yuei excited. As she leaned forward, her bust not only increased, but her smirk did too. Yuei, being almost the same as Rangiku on this matter, leaned forward also. Squishing her chest up so that her cleavage almost popped out of her bandages. She laughed, and then leant back, leaving her cleavage to return to their original state and bounce back onto her chest. '' What, you think i'll get some action with these? Yeah, they're big. But i didn't think men found scars attractive. '' She chuckled, covering her mouth slightly whilst she did. Sure, her boobs were big, maybe the same size as Rangiku's, if not the slimmest chance they were smaller. But the big 'x' mark across her chest often thought that most men didn't find them THAT attractive. Well, atleast not as much as her Lieutenants. The fact that she hung the left-side of her robings down to her knee was meant to symbollise her rebellios nature, and not just to flirt.

(Writers block, bleeh! Took me like half an hour to write this. I blame lack of sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5848
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 am

Deisuke Ichia
Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Uchiha_Sasuke_fanart_by_kusanagi91

A sigh of cold breath came out of Deisuke's mouth as he walked silently and slowly towards his destination. He didn't feel like doing it but with higher ranks came higher responsibilities. Besides, he didn't wish to make a large gap between him and his subordinates. This is why one unseated officer from his squad had formally asked him if he could allow the man a short leave so he could deliver a message to the new captain of squad 6. Deisuke, wanting to be friendly, offered that he would deliver the message, to which he got some positive and happy response.

So, here he was, walking in his slim fitting shihakusho which was worn slightly loose near the collar line, exposing his collar bone, because everything under that was wrapped in bandages. Not because he had wounds or because he wanted to hide something, but to keep his figure line equal while also having something beforehand to lessen the bleeding if any wound was inflicted. Plus, it decreased the friction on his skin from his shihakusho. Both of his Zanpakutou mounted on his waist line, one on each side, he walked silently. His zanapkutou spirits were floating beside him, one on either side of him, though they were only a part of him and only he could see or feel them in anyway. Like his conscious, both of them were completely opposed and offered completely different advice or suggestions.

He approached the squad 10 captain's office as he sighed, steeling himself for whatever waited for him behind that door. The letter was damp with perfume and curly handwriting... It was most likely a love letter of that officer. So he prayed to whatever was up there that the new captain was not a dude, or else he'd have to keep his distance from that particular officer.
He knocked on the door, announcing his presence as he spoke in his low, confident voice. "Deisuke Ichia, Fuku-Taicho of Squad 6. Requesting entry to deliver a message from an officer to the Taicho of Squad 10." His voice was clear as he waited for their response, while his dark zanpakutou Spirit, Ying, snickered. Yang simply looked on in a slightly dreamy way, like she always did.

Last edited by Eliminate Reality on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 am

((It'll probably be short cause i'm writing itin the short time before i have to leave for school so forgive me >.<))

Rangiku nodded happily to her captain's uncertainty, offering a huge confident smile. "Oh trust me the way some men go on about their 'battle scars' there must be some who would find yours all the more attractive. You might even be able to secretlly take control of the entire 11th squad with those if you tried hard enough. they seem the type." A soft laugh followed her statement and she raised a hand to cover her mouth. She straightene up, letting her arms fall loose around her chest so it wasn't so squished together anymore, bouncing back to its normal place just barely held within her uniform. Already she could see that her suspicion that they would get along would likely be true. They had enough in common afterall. If nothing else she figured being this woman's lieutenant would be decent, not like being under some of the other captains that were more strict and serious and being more active about it than Toshiro was toward her.

A knock on the door caught her attention and a devilish grin turned her plump lips up. "Seems we have a visitor" She looked back to Yuei, blue eyes holding a glint of troublemaking in them. "So, Captain, maybe you should try and see how well your tools work, neh? Theres an awful lot of paperwork there and the sooner 'you' get it done the better right?~" Her voice was light and joking, not pushing the woman into anything though it would be interesting to see. It would give her a chance to see where she stood compared to her captain in the ways of charming men into doing things. She might have to start upping her game some before she losed all of her workers. Rangiku sat back again, as casual as before even though there was another officer on the side of that door, even of her rank. But that was all he was, her rank, so she didn't feel inclined to show the overwhelming form of respect by decently sitting up right or not drinking straight from the sake bottle she had picked up seconds before.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø E371407d1d7d1263bdea2fc3d08d36ba-d4a2k7s-1-1-1-2

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

I'm the Goddess of Thunder,
The reign over the clouds..

╔══════

You think so, huh? Well. I might try it. You never know with 11th Division, though. I can't tell when they wanna kill me or hump my leg. Honestly, could the guys be more serious when it comes to fighting? She giggled, covering her mouth slightly as she slowly slid her feet from their position on the table, and down back onto the floor. Yuei was enjoying her time with her new Lieutenant, Rangiku, before their laughing was rudely interrupted by a knock at the door. Slowing her chuckle, Yuei called for the intruder to enter her Office, to which her brow raised a little higher then normal.

He claimed himself to be Fuku-Taicho, or Lieutenant, of Squad 6. And so he was. His normal Shinigami attire was addressed by a single Lieutenant patch on his left arm, where all Lieutenants wore their patch. Yuei's own Haori, her significance of being a Captain, was where the robings split and lead down to her knee. It hung from her waist and clearly showed Squad 10's emblem. Nonetheless, the Lieutenant before both Rangiku and Yuei claimed he was delivering a message personally from an Officer of Squad 10. Yuei sighed, but climbed to her feet and took the message from his hands. Deisuke Ichia? Right, thanks. I'll... Remember that. She smirked, hearing Rangiku's 'proposition' midway through her sentance. If her 'tools' were to work, they'd work best on Rangiku's first option; Squad 11. Without noticing, however, Yuei had plucked the message from Deisuke's hands and her bust almost fell out of their bandages. This often happened, but the Captain simply disregarded it as it happened way to often. She'd thought of Rangiku of having the same problem, too.

Take a seat. I'm sure Rangiku hasn't drunken ALL of the Sake already. Have you? She clucked, rolling her eyes in her Lieutenants direction. However, it wasn't until she'd opened the letter and began reading it, did she realise what it was. However dampened with perfume, she thought the smell was simply coincidental. And that the writing upon it was simply neat. It wasn't.

'The Letter'. (Yeah, thanks alot x3x):
Yuei's brow sank low, her face welling up with embarassment rather then hate. No, she didn't like this secret admirer of hers, and frankly, the letter was simply awful! She couldn't help but burst out in laughter because of it. She turned around and padded over to Rangiku, and handed her the letter with glee. Take a look at this, Matsu'! Oh my god, you'll love it! She laughed, obviously forgetting about Deisuke in the room. She attempted to cut out her laughter, but the opportunity was just too much to pass by. Oh, sorry. Is there anything else you'd like to say, Lieutenant? ...Perhaps i'll finally write a letter back. What'ju think, Rangiku?

══════╝

...For the Volts are my only friends,
And with that, i stand proud.

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Enel2sr | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Ener_Goro_Gorothumb | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø 121
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 am

Deisuke Ichia

Blinking at the captain infront of him, a light blush came onto his face as his Dark blue eyes went from her face to her very revealing bust for a split second before he turned his face to the side. He suddenly found the floor extremely interesting to look at as the blush crept away from his face, his hand nervously scratching the back of his head.
"Er... Thank you Taicho." He said, walking into the spacious room and sitting down on a sofa that was not occupied, putting a respectable distance from Matsumoto and Yueidara. He felt awkward, being in the midst of these well endowed women, but he felt even more awkward when Yueidara began to laugh hysterically... Was that officer that bad at writing? Well, he didn't look like quite the looker, with his handle bar mustache and mutton chops... Deisuke could swear he could feel a anime-like sweat drop floating behind his head to show his feelings as Ying floated next to him, in a horizontal lying position with his hands under his head, visible and audible to only him.

"My my... What a heart crushed, wouldn't you say?.." Ying said in his malice filled playful voice. He made a sound of humming, looking Yueidara up and down as he then said, "Hmm... You should totally do her."
"Urusai..." Deisuke whispered to Ying, although it would seem like he was whispering to himself as Ying chuckled. He didn't ask or reach out for the Sake, because he was a drinker at heart but didn't want to reveal it... Besides, he was more of the Whiskey or Wine person. Another thing odd about Deisuke, though he was japanese, he liked Western things with a passion, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Rangiku kept her eyes on her captain for a moment, eying the not she got with dangerous curiosity. She leaned forward and set the bottle of sake down on the glass table when Deisuke sat down, not noticing the fact of how he had blushed at just Yuei's cleavage, not giving thought to how he might react to how her adjusted, low cut robes revealed so much of her own. When he didn't reach out and take it she gave him a questioning look, tilting her head slightly to the side. "You don't drink?" she asked in a tone of disbelief, not even considering that perhaps he just didn't favor sake. She leaned back and shrugged with caused a slight bounce of her chest that almost made it seem like she would pop right out of her clothes.

Hearing her captains outburst of laughter she nearly forgot all about her previous disturbing thoughts of some one not being a drinker. Her previous curiosity returned and she was all too happy to take the note when it was offered to her. "It must be good if it had you laughing that hard" Her face lit up with mischief as she held out the note to read it with all of her concentration and much like Yuei she was laughing with no regard to how loud she was, doubling over and holding her stomach. "Oh my! Didn't I tell you, you have some influence over the men~" she managed to speak through her dying laughter that was now nothing more than a soft giggle as her eyes watered slightly.

While one hand held out the note to return it to her captain, the other covered her mouth. Her face had gained a bit of a red tint from her laughter and she could only imagine the blush of embarassment that might have formed on Yuei's own cheeks if she allowed it to show. She herself had received plenty of notes similiar but this one was by far one that would go into the top ten. The perfumey smell that radiated off of it only seemed to make it all the more hilarious.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

╔══════

For the sake of pure laughter, Yuei couldn't speak for half a minute or so. She was simply hanging over Rangiku's shoulder, boobs and all, giggling her eyes dry. It was just more funnier when Rangiku saw it and began laughing, because she had the exact same problem! These two women were like two peas in a pod, they were. Almost as if they'd be cut from the same cloth. However, their features said otherwise. While Rangiku's hair was a wavey, strawberry-blonde, Yuei's was a bright, spikey, chocolately-brown. Also, Rangiku's eyes were a light blue, while Yuei's was was a deep yellow. Although, besides physical appearances, the two were definately similiar to eacother in personality.

Influence? Have you seen this 'Hara-Hara Kun'? He's that seat in 6th Division who has the mustache and mutton chops. He's also the short one, you know? She raised an eyebrow toward Rangiku. Perhaps he wasn't the illustrious 'secret' lover that he thought he was. Her gaze didn't fall upon Deisuke again until she'd finished her bawl of laughter, though. She sighed and addressed him properly, asking why he wasn't drinking. Rangiku had the same questuib too, well, before Yuei'd shown her the letter. ...Yeah, don't you drink, Lieutenant? Or should i say, Fuku-Taicho. Whichever you prefer. Go on, take a sip or two. She implored, moving around the Sofa Rangiku was itting on to sit beside her own 'Fuku-Taicho', who was still pouring over the letter.

After a while, Yuei claimed her letter back from Rangiku with a smug look on her face. She placed it down onto the glass coffee table infront of her, and it almost stuck to the surface due to the dampness of the paper. Maybe you should just tell 'Hara' that his letter... Fell out of my grasp. Besides, it isn't him that i have my eyes on... She giggled, tilting her head back to gaze at both her Lieutenant and Squad 7's Lieutenant. It felt good to finally socialize with some newfound-friends after being bombarded with the duties of being Captain. Surely, it'd get easier as time passed.

[size=9]
══════╝

[center]Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Enel2sr | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Ener_Goro_Gorothumb | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø 121
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 am

Deisuke Ichia

He sighed, shaking his head with his eyes closed at the captain and lieutenant's hysterics... Like Captain like Lieutenant, it seemed. They would most likely get along perfectly. He tried not to listen to their conversation, since it would be considered rude to eavesdrop. When he heard Matsumoto speak, he was about to answer as Ying floated into his view.
"You know what? Captain's a busty brunette, Lieutenant's a busty blonde! What's better than being in bed with them, eh?" Ying said playfully as Deisuke glared at him from the corner of his eyes. Yang also came into view as she smacked Ying's head. "Shush, Ying. I don't want you going off and ruining Deisuke with all your perverted fantasies." She chided, looking mildly agitated with her eyes closed in a relaxed way.
"Don't worry, Yang... You're sure to find your way into my fantasies soon enough. Heck, maybe even into Deisuke's fantasies." Ying said in a taunting voice, as Yang smacked his head again, harder.

You know how annoying it is to have you guys always bickering around me? Deisuke said to them through his mind, his eye twitching irritably. "I got it. You know what's better than having these two? Having these two with a raven-head and a red head. That way, you'll get the whole set!" Ying said in a way of revelation, smacking the bottom of his fist into the palm of his other hand in a decisive way as Yang sighed tiredly.

Deisuke was about to lose his mind, it seemed, until he realized that that he still didn't answer Matsumoto. But Yueidara asked the same question, so he looked up at her, trying not to have his eyes skim over her chest as they rose to her face as he thought about his answer. "Well.... I do drink... But I must say that I'm a bit weak-livered." He lied, laughing a nervous laugh that was no where near the audacity of the Captain's laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"He might not be the ideal....admirer, but its something no?" she mused, smiling to her captain. She couldn't help another soft giggle that threatened to become full on laughter though she managed to control herself, though she did have to slap a hand over her mouth. "Just be glad its in a letter and not in person. That would trully be something to see" She hunched forward at the thought as another wave of dying laughter tickled at the back of her throat but again she held it back. Sitting up straight once more she flipped her strawberry blonde waves of hair back over her shoulder, revealing the large area of bare skin loose from her robes.

This whole note had sealed the idea she had earlier. There was no way things could go wrong with the captain. She wasn't Toshiro but that wasn't bad. Yuei was much like herself, perhaps a bit more rough on appearance but that wasn't a bad thing. When it came to their personalities she saw few if and differences. If she hadn't known better Rangiku would have thought her captain was just a copy herself in another body. She felt that if it had been anyone else, working under a new captain might have been torture, but Yuei was perfect for to take that place in her opinion and she had no complaints thus far, doubting she ever would.

Looking to the other lieutenant, she arched a brow, picking up on something bothering him, wearing on his nerves. She had no idea what though so she was relieved when he finally answered the question she asked that had to be repeated by her captain. Rangiku ltet the questioning look leave her expression completely. "Well even with a weak liver one drink should be fine!" she cheered, leaning foward and puching the sake bottle forward along with one of the glass. Sake was never a bad thing to her, especially if it was only a little. everything could be solved with a drink after all, at least for a while. It was often her version of therapy for other lieutenants when she noticed they had a problem, or if she just happened to be in the same place as them even if nothing was wrong. She smiled brightly, sitting back after her most recent offer of the sake.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

╔══════

After calming down somewhat slightly, she began to make herself more comfortable on the sofa she was sitting on, next to Rangiku. For Yuei, Rangiku was the perfect match, and the perfect Lieutenant to her Captainship. They were so alike, it was almost frightening, in both personality AND structure... If you know what i mean. After taking another sip of her Sake, which she'd previously poured out into her empty glass, she almost spat the contents all over the table when Deisuke claimed he was 'weak-livered'. She gave him a deep, eye-widening gaze before placing her glass back down, and opening her mouth to contradict his statement. And, after hearing Rangiku speak, it seemed that she had the exact same idea. Yeah, Matsu's right. You should atleast have ONE drink, right? She smiled, raising her half-empty glass up into the air to cheer him on, in a sense.

So, you spend your first day as Captain drinking? A sudden voice boomed, making way for a a broad, tall figure with a smirk upon his face. The figure seemed to be of a man, one with a white bandana and blonde hair. He had extremely long earlobes and was covered in gold décor of all designs. Rings, toerings, earrings, necklaces. And, to add to that, he held a golden staff in his hand. He was perched on the sofa beside Deisuke, but was apparently only visible to Yuei and other Zanpakúto. The man crouched there, feet on the sofa and back in the air, his orange pantaloons expanding in his bend. The blue sash that adorned these pantaloons only seemed to flcked for a brief moment as he previously jumped onto the cushion, leaving his bare, hairless chest open for all to see. My, my. I'd have thought you'd be out in the Human World. That's the only way you're going to be able to impress him, you know.... Yuei didn't look at this man, nor did she turn her gaze towards him in any sort of way. Back so soon? I thought you were taking the day off. I was just getting accustomed to the peace and quiet. She thought, speaking to him through her mind. The figure laughed, throwing his head back and moving to actually sit on the sofa properly. Oh please, you call this 'peace and quiet'? Looks like a party to me. And, so far, the view isn't half bad. He chuckled, staring forth and straight at Rangiku's almost bare chest. It seems this figure was quite the ladiesman.

Matsu'? She asked, already giving her Lieutenant the nickname that Yuei just about dorned on everyone. How about pouring the Lieutenant here a drink? It seems he deserves one. She smiled, leaning back even further into the deep, cushiony seats.

══════╝

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Enel2sr | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Ener_Goro_Gorothumb | Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø 121
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 am

Deisuke Ichia

His eyes shifted from Matsumoto to Yueidara and then back again a few times until he closed his eyes and sighed. "Fine. Just one drink." He said in a defeated way, grabbing the glass and pouring a generous amount of Sake into it. With that, he took a deep drink, before recoiling. Quickly getting the glass away from his mouth, he coughed a few times, using his free hand to punch his chest a few times. All this acting, which was very convincing, just to show that he couldn't drink. "Bah... See?" He muttered as he breathed shallow and short breaths. He continued to take another small sip of his sake, this time taking a small sip, showing that he was learning about the drink for the first time. Ying chuckled infront of him, saying, "Liar." Yang simply sighed, not approving of drinking.

He put the glass back down, thinking about what he was going to say before he asked, "So... Yueidara-Taicho, what made you become a Shinigami?" He asked politely, looking up at her with his dark blue eyes as he used his free hand to shift some of his bangs off of his face. He was getting used to not watching their busts jiggle around, so he was no longer blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 am

"I do believe you're right captain" She was about to pour a glass of the sake for Diesuke herself bu he beat her to it. Rangiku watched in a sense of wonder as he feighned trouble with the drink. It was enough to fool her and she almost felt bad for a moment. "Oh my, you really aren't much of a drinker are you?" She smiled apologeticly, reaching forward to take the bottle of sake herself, again filling a glass of her own, though not nearly as full as she had before which had been to the highest capacity the glass could hold. "It seems you're starting to get it though" she half cheered. Raising her glass she took a few small sips, deciding it would be best to slow down before she would somewhat regret it later when she had a pounding hangover.

Hearing Diesuke's question toward her captain, Rangiku let her blue eyes trail to Yuei. She was a bit curious of the answer herself and it showed as she turned her full attention to the brunette. She propped her head up on her hand as she rested an elbow on her thigh, waves of redish tinted golden hair cascading down over her shoulder and covering part of what seemed to be her coming free chest. Subconsiously she twirled her glass around, the liquid inside spinning until it almost splashed over the sides.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 am

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

╔══════

...See? Not that hard. Enjoy yourself for a little while. No doubt we'll be sent out for duty not long from now. She sighed, knowing that her statement would've most likely have been true. She turned her head to her Lieutenant, Rangiku, who was now happily drinking away herself. This encouraged Yuei to grip the now emptying bottle after Rangiku had poured from it. Even though she only poured out slightly less then usual, her gaze still flickered back and forth between Deisuke, Rangiku, her glass and this figure, now sat casually on the sofa. The cocky grin on his face said it all; he liked Yuei's new choice of Lieutenant. You see, this figurine was that of Yuei's Zanpakuto, Eneru. Not only was his appearance supposed to seem godlike, he also acted as if he was a deity. Looking down on most people and strutting about as if he was king of the place. Of course, only Yuei and other Zanpakuto could see him. So it didn't make much of a difference.

Then, Yuei caught wind of Deisuke's previous question. Her head tilited to the side while her eyebrow rose in a confused manner, but nonetheless, she answered. What made me become a Shinigami? Apart from that i was apart of the toughest district in the Rukongai? If you're asking what motivated me to become Captain, however... She paused. You know that's because of me, Yuei. I'm the damndest reason why you're Captain. The figure snarked, the reason of being why Yuei paused. I suppose i just wanted people to know my name. AND to have a better pay. How else was i to buy all this Saké?

══════╝

Sorry, i've been busy lately. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Deisuke Ichia

He smiled at Rangiku as she said her last sentence to him before looking to Yueidara for her answer. He was slowly getting more at ease with them, so he chuckled as her answer ended with the funny sentence. Somehow, he knew perhaps that Yuei was hiding something. But truth be told, everyone was hiding something. So he didn't ask if his suspicions were true or not so he wouldn't be impolite. "Well, I don't know about Rangiku, but I became a Shinigami for no purpose whatsoever." He said, grinning in a cocky way. "Or, as people in the real world say these days. 'For Teh Lulz.' "

He grinned as Ying and Yang studied the new godlike being that was Yueidara's zanpakutou. Like always, zanpakutou spirits could see other zanpakutou spirits if they wanted, and right now, both of them were visible to the company of each other. "Who does Sparky here think he is, being so high and mighty?" Ying said with distaste as Yang put a hand on his shoulder. "Be nice, Brother." She said, floating over to where Eneru was. Though they had wings, they were not flapping them to stay airborne. They simply hovered an inch above the ground, as if they were too divine for the ground to touch. "Hello. My name is Yang. This is my Brother Ying." She said dreamily, introducing Ying, who merely scowled at Eneru.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Rangiku listen to the reason both of the gave. Her brows knitted together with what Deisuke said last. Really People in the human world really had some of the weirdest sayings. She shook her head, brushing the topic off. "I myself followed some one when they decided to become a shinigami. To change things I guess" she shrugged her shoulders and did her best not to wear a sad smile when she thought of that person who had been so important to her ever since they first met. To keep herself from saying anything else she raised the glass of sake to her lips once more, drinking down what was left of it. "Of course Yuei is riught. The pay makes wonders." her tone had lightened up once again as she tried to stay away from what she had previously said.

Setting the glass down on the table, she then leaned back, crossher her head behind her head and unconciously pushing her chest forward in the process. Honestly she couldn't quite tell what it was but Rangiku could swear she felt eyes on her. Eyes of some one that was really close. She looked around a few times and saw nothing,putting on a pouty frown. She assumed she was just being paranoid since not much had been happening in the soul society lately. If only she knew that a zanpakuto spirit that had taken a liking to her was just a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

╔══════

...For the what? ...Wow, the people of the Living really are strange. She replied, nodding along with Rangiku's little implamentation. Slowly pursing the glass to her lips, she took a sip before setting the cup of almost invisible liquid back onto the table. She listened to them both, how they told her why they'd become Shinigami. All in all, it was quite interesting. But Yuei was beginning to drift off.

Yuei frowned for a moment. Who was Eneru, her Zanpakuto, speaking to now? Was it Rangiku's Zanpakuto, or Deisuke's? It seemed like Deisuke's after all, seeing as he was previously flinchy and the Zanpakuto Eneru was talking to were over in his direction. Without a second glance, she left them be. She didn't like getting involved in her Zanpakuto's squabbles, as he was just a child at heart. An obnoxious child, too. Yeah. The pay sure does help. ...So, who's Captain of Squad 6 now, Deisuke? Your Captain?

YHey, who're you callin' Sparky, lil' Icarus? Eneru glared, giving off a slight smirk at the same time. For size and stature, Eneru was definately bigger then both pieces of Deisuke's Zanpakuto. He was extremely muscly and tall, but he seemed to lighten up as Ying spoke to him. Perhaps it was her kindness and her child-like tone, but nonetheless, he bowed to her. ..Ying and Yang? What, like... Good and evil ? Now ain't that sweet. You'll address me as Eneru, or Enel. Or simply God. If that's what you'd like... He chuckled a small evil-like chuckle. He might've not have been entirely dastardly, but he was extremely sly.

══════╝

Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 am

Deisuke Ichia

"Ah, how could we ever forget the pay? And yes, the human world is very weird these days." He said, leaning back in a more relaxed way on the sofa. "I tend to spend alot of time around them, so I kind of adapted to their ways." He said, cracking a cocky grin at them as he took a sip of his sake.

"Icarus?" Ying said in a deadly low voice as his red eyes were hidden by his light brown eyes. "Don't mind my brother, he's a bit rash." Yang said, her Orange-blond hair glimmering in the light. "Mind your tone, Sparks. You ain't god, and we ain't the beings you think we are." Ying said before Yang could go on, running a hand through his hair as his black horns were momentarily revealed. "Our true names are... Lucifer and Gabriel." He said in an arrogant way, grinning. Yang sighed exasperatedly.

[Short post DERP DX ]
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 am

"Maybe we should head there sometime captain and learn whats its like in the human word" which was a subtle way of saying 'We can get the hell out of here for a few days and probably have a good time drinking and partying in those things called clubs'. She giggled sweetly after and she wasn't sure if it was from her plan or from the sake at this point. How much had she had to drink in the past day? She thought on that for a minute and finally set her glass on the table, deciding to leave it be for sometime before she overdid it, which was even possible for her. She gave a mourning glance toward the glass, almost midding it for a split second but thought it best.

Her eyes trailed over the other two in the room, eyes lastly landing on Yuei. "Drifting off are we?" she asked in a teasing light tone. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees and supporting her head in her hands which made more than a view of her bust in the process. Her eyelids were begining to get heavy and she thought maybe she should have napped longer earlier after her first round of drinks by herself back in her own office.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 am

Deisuke Ichia

Deisuke laughed at Rangiku's statement, saying, "Trust me, if a person like you walks into a club, you'd be raped in a second." He said, shaking his head as he chuckled. Then, he gulped down the last of his sake, forgetting he was supposed to be a new drinker, before his cell phone rang.
"Hello." He said, answering it as a soldier of his garbled stuff at him. His eyes narrowed. "On it." He put the phone down as he then turned to Matsumoto and Yueidara.
"We've got a situation going on. Captains are supposed to go to Downtown Karakura to give backup." He said, as a Hell Butterfly came up to him.
"I'm needed elsewhere." He said, as Yang and Ying waved goodbye to Eneru. Deisuke ran off for the nearest Senkaimon with his hell Butterfly.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Ø Yueidara Nuzufuiji Ø
Ø The Thunder God Ø

╔══════

You think she would ? I'd love to see any human who thinks he could touch Rangiku. Those giant orbs of hers aren't just for show, you know. They're deadly. She laughed, pushing up her own set of 'orbs' with her palms just so she could grab Eneru's attention. He'd been growing more and more hostile as time went on, as it was clear to her that he was argueing with Deisuke's Zanpakuto. After she caught his gaze, she glared at him through her defying laugh. Next time we go to the world of the Living, Rangiku, we'll try out one of these clubs. Promise? She smirked, raising her now empty Sake glass into the air before placing it with a soft 'thud', back onto the table. With Eneru now calming down, as his less-reddened cheeks said, Yueidara winked at him to tell him 'keep calm'.

However, Yuei's gaze quickly turned when Deisuke's phone range momentarily. She arched an eyebrow towards him, wondering what was going on. As he ended his conversation, and shut his phone, he turned to both the Captain and the Lieutenant. Telling them that something was going down in Karakura. Yuei's heart sunk, while Eneru's rose. Her first day as Captain, and she was already being called upon to take up a mission. Her Zanpakuto spirit quickly arose, laughing. Pointing a finger into the air, his eagerness for action shimmering through his movement. ....Right. She sighed. I guess we'll see you later, Lieutenant Ichia.

Rangiku. It seems that we're needed. Yuei claimed, standing up from her ever-so comfy position on the sofa. She outstretched her arms and pressed her palms together, cracking her fingers as they stretched outward also. She offered a hand to Rangiku, for her to stand up. .To be quite honest, i'm not surprised. I mean, why wouldn't they need us? We're the best in the business, ey Matsu'? She laughed, moving towards the edge of her room to create a Senkaimon that lead to Karakura. Time to get moving, she thought.

I've got alot to prove.

══════╝

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø   Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ø Squad 10 Ø Captains Office Ø
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next