Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+12
Eon
Takeshi Kage
Gent4
Dalaga_Helios
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
Saphira Phoenix
Kizomaru Hotaru
nycboyLC
Haseo Misaki
Sakura Lunaris
Eliminate Reality
Mugetsu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

o-o What's it about? xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4713

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 am

well e reality plans on ignoring that rule and if sage flees to hueco mundo he will folllow and kill him there yeah hes not one to follow rules
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5521

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 am

be patient :3 if it comes to that I an have Tansei step in and plead at the very least
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 am

Uh-oh. o-o

It's not a rule anyways, it's a courtesy. Just don't let him kill you. .-.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am

thats what i dont want sakura if tensei pleads for his life there is no telling what that twisted a hole will demand in return or knowing him kill tensei and sage but if tensei can recharge sage with the flame orbs she has not only will he defend tensei but drive aiden back...aiden is speed only while sage is the most balanced espada. All he needs is more points for his speed and for his resistence and there you go

Last edited by SethFord on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

I'm sure it'll be alright in the end Seth, you know when I get determined for something or believe something how hard it is to sway me...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

You can't really claim that he's the most balanced. I know that you don't like EReal, but disrespecting other members is against the rules, and I won't have it here. If you're just going to whine, do it through pm, 'cause no one here wants to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 am

that is just it sakura to aiden he sees tensei as a weakness to use against sage much like dalaga did to him if aiden tried that sage would thrash him and since aiden is on the fast track to S rank sage would be in trouble and are we really going to have this discussion again hash im not dis respecting e real im saying it like it is aiden is a twisted sob.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

Going through what again? Half the time, I can't even understand what you're trying to say, given your non-existent grammar, punctuation, and overall english. e.e
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5848
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

Seth, I'd like it if you refrain from insulting me while I'm not around, thank you very much. I don't like people talking behind my back

And I don't plan on killing Seth. Aiden does. And like always, Character's actions can be changed or manipulated. He can premeditate his actions and plan. That doesn't mean i will force it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am

ok now your going to dis me on my grammer skills in the morning while im still half asleep..yeah reall professional there hash. anyway yeah ill make sure aiden dont kill sage. Once tensei heals him with the flame orbs he gave her aiden will want to back off. >:3
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 am

Seth Ford, mind your tone when you're speaking to the Head Admin. She was joking and you need to control that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

You never use proper english. .-. Besides, this is an RP site, not a workplace, so who cares about professionalism? Get a reality check.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Things will turn out how they turn out so let's all give this a rest for the moment o.o I don't think anyone is in the mood for this discussion right now...>.> besides you guys know where to find me and speak about it to me....*starts handing out sparklers*
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:06 pm

ER you know i have told you this many times before i take everything seriously until im told if they are joking or not and from the tone i got from hash on that last post i doubt she was joking. And for the record MUGETSU unprofessionalism leads to shit that dont need to happen you honestly think i playattention to those that are not professional when it comes to rps you need a reality check head admin or not im not afraid to speak my mind and on that note i no longer will be listening to this conversation*goes to hand out sparklers with sakura*
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

And this rant that makes you look like a total idiot? That looks professional? Cool story bro. Try running something like this along with having a strenuous life, then come talk to me about professionalism. As a result of your disrespect, your defection from the espada will result in you being dropped to a C rank arrancar. I'm not going to have some loose cannon running around with an over-powered character. .-. I expect your stats to be changed accordingly after you leave Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 pm

like hell i am and what cuz im not going to obey you like a dog yeah i have a stressful like as well so dont start spouting that bullshit to me your not the only one. Your not the only one with problems and if your so stressed out about this site then let someone else run it for a while hun you need to change that attitude
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Either you change the stats or you get banned from this site for good after I let Aiden brutally auto-kill your characters. Your choice. :>
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7016

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Seth I know you want to keep arguing with everyone but no one is getting anywhere. I've seen you do it before you I'm sure you can do this again: just walk away. I'm glad your worried for your character but trust that the mods are watching. No one is going to die until the official site SL launches. Just relax and enjoy the tension Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Seth. Lose the Attitude. I'm warning you. I'm not gonna do anything that moderators do, But I'm warning you to keep quiet and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Still getting dropped to C rank even if he does. He doesn't have the skill, nor does he deserve the right to have an A rank.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 pm

So, there is now 1 visored spot open, along with segunda espada and lieutenant of squad 8. .-. Idk if I should bother posting in Karakura now, or just wait for the 24 hours to be up.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

I call dibs on Visored Position. *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Fine, edit the profile now then. e_e Visoreds can't be claimed in advance.

Should I post or not? >.<
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Er. I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Answer my effing question. >.> You're the one doing the execution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next