Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karakura Temple

Go down 
+3
hearse
Sakaki
Setsuna12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Awesomeness Points : 4615

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 am

Karakura Temple 412675-bigthumbnail
a temple to come get love charms and pray and what not. ^^
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 am

火 Tsuyoi Jīngshén 火 (level D)
I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Temple Purple
Karakura Temple Old20priestess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuyoi sighed as she swept the temple grounds. she worked and lived in an apartment off to the side of this place. she grew up and trained here. truthfully it wasn't all that bad. the temple wasn't getting as many people as they used to when her grandfather was alive. she gave another sigh and sensed three hollows near by. She then ran off to them and smiled as they seemed to be a bit tougher than the normal hollows she fought against. she pulled out her bow and killed them all in a matter of seconds before going back to sweeping.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Total points: 14
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4738

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 am

Karakura Temple Azuma_Genkaku

Azuma The Ultra priest

A man walked up the stairs carrying a big object on his back, he had strange robes with bright red hair. " Well doesn't this look like a peaceful place no fun need some tunes eheh." The man reached the top just in time to see three large hollows destroyed by a girl " Hmm well i stand corrected its a party place after all." Azuma stood their for a moment looking around seeing if anyone else was around " What guess its the one solo player." Azuma walked around for a moment looking around, doing things that just seemed like nothing, he did this for a little while, but stopped suddenly turning to the girl and finally spoke " Well little girl that was rocking performance wasn't it i say ten out of ten bravo." Azuma clapped his hands together a few times " So purify the land of evil and you got the right outfit to do it hahahah."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 am

I am Quincy by trade and saving the world one hollow at a time
Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi jumped and looked back at the monk. "hello sir monk. How may i help? and yeah. normal priestess saving the world one hollow at a time." she smiled at her little saying and looked at him. she tried to ignore the red hair and his piercing eyes as she looked him over, sizing him up. She bent to pick up the broom again, as the sun glinted on her cross necklace. to most people it looked like a normal cross necklace but to those who knew Quincy's knew that was her Quincy bow.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

" Eheheh you got spirit in more then one sence of the word." Azuma moved his hand behind him unzipping his bag from behind letting a crimson red guitar drop out, Azuma spun in the opposite direction quickly bending down grabbing the guitar before it hit the ground then quickly leaning back up while spinning, he stopped in the same direction he was facing before. " Well its impressive to find humans with spiritual pressures strong enough to fight hollows." Azuma walked to a tree and sat down strumming his guitar acting casual waiting to see how much talking it would take for her to realize that its weird that some random monk saw what he just saw." well any way what kind of power was that, first time i saw some one use that kind of power before you know what i mean." Azuma started to play a solo on his guitar that sounded like rock, the strange part was it was electric and their was no amp.

Karakura Temple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGKicSya2g8blvZvPu-LZ45sR5e0LBmXXx5zKmzfwxNk2oVuvkWy1qOCixKarakura Temple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGKicSya2g8blvZvPu-LZ45sR5e0LBmXXx5zKmzfwxNk2oVuvkWy1qOCix
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi looked at the monk confused and then sighed softly. "I am a Quincy. Last one in my family." she looked down the shook her head and then looked up. "Nvm that. who are you and how''d u see what i did? And neat guitar trick." she said with a smile that meant she was onto him. she then went into the temple and came out with tea and cookies. she set the mugs next to him and the tray of cookies as well.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

" Hmmm guitar trick?" Azuma looked at his guitar " Hmm so long i guess its weird to play without a amp what ever." He stopped talking and watched her walk away then came back with tea and snacks, Azuma sat back for a moment hearing her question " What am i and how can i see those things simple im a fullbringer, i dont know about what a quency is but i guess its something simular judging by the way you use that thing to fight." Azuma took a cookie and nibbled on it for a few moments before taking a bite out of it, Azuma placed his guitar beside him and looked at the girl " By the what whats a quency exactly?" Azuma asked abit confused about it he knew about soul reapers and hollows but not much about any of the other types of humans nor the arrancars" Well to get this out of the way now my name is Azuma a seeker of eternal peace in a way, also known as the Ultra priest ahhaha but i guess Azuma is fine"

Karakura Temple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGKicSya2g8blvZvPu-LZ45sR5e0LBmXXx5zKmzfwxNk2oVuvkWy1qOCixKarakura Temple Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGKicSya2g8blvZvPu-LZ45sR5e0LBmXXx5zKmzfwxNk2oVuvkWy1qOCix
Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi smiled and pulled out a small handmade dictionary and flipped to the right page. "Let's see.... Quincy. pronounced Kuinshī; means: "Monk of Destruction" in modern terms, they were Human mediums, having the ability to detect the existence of Hollows. It all started when they began to training to confront them in order to defeat Hollows, the same as Shinigami do. Most of the Quincy were destroyed by the Shinigami over 200 years ago in order to prevent the destruction of the world. Quincy are spiritually aware humans able to absorb and manipulate Reishi into spiritual weapons." she explained shutting her dictionary and putting it back into her robes before sitting down and looking at Azuma. "My name is Tsuyoi Jīngshén. You may call me Tsuyoi or even Tsu." she added.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

Azuma tilled his head " Well i guess that explains alot seems diffrent from fullbringers but the general concepts the same spiritually aware humans" Azuma looked at the tea " well Tsu wanna see the difference you say you absorb right sounds interesting me i can do something abit different, I manipulate the soul of matter for a variety of effects in alot of different items say the tea stuff like that i think its soul manipulation, but i could care less what its called all i know its very convenient in a fight or drinking something ahhah." Azuma placed his finger on the cup the tea had a strange green like glow floating out of the cup following his finger and in to his mouth " Nice tea tastes good but thats soul manipulation in a nut shell."

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi blinked at him and gave a smile. "that's really cool." she smiled then concentrating her Reishi to show him her weapon. "This is my Quincy bow. i use this to shoot Reishi. and my necklace helps me absorb surrounding reishi. It's not the only weapon in a Quincy arsenal. but when fighting low level hollows it i enough." she told him, sipping at her own tea and nibbling a cookie.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

"Hmmm so you use more then one weapon interesting." Azuma stood up and stretched abit grabbing his crimson guitar" Well mind showing me what a quency can do im very curious on what a quency can o in battle for soul reapers i understand the basics of their ability's same goes for hollow's and all that you know what i mean." Azuma strummed his guitar a few times playing soft notes" Plus i want to see the sound of your soul it will be interesting to hear the melody that plays as each sound plays in to a harmony." Azuma moved around abit making placing himself on the stone walkway " So what do you say could be a fun learning experience for if you run across some one like me who isnt as nice you know haha." Azuma scratched the back of his head with his free hand waiting to hear a response From Tsu.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi smiled and used a hidden Quincy sword to cut at your coat. "Sure." she grinned and secretly absorbed some of his Reishi. 'hmmm.... his is a bit different than others....' she thought as she got out her bow and aimed it at him, not really going to shoot him. "Might be fun. haven't been able to have a decent fight yet." she said to him as her eyes glinted with glee.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

Azuma Jumped back " Hmmm tricky girl but i guess ill move second haha," Azuma tapped his guitar" Time to play a concert Wails of rock." Azuma swung down his hand hitting all the cords on his guitar, a powerful wave of sound fired out of the guitar the hard to see the sound was the only real indication a attack was coming the sound fired was used to brush he muscle on contact " Fair warning My playing is deadly." Green light surrounded Azumas foot " Another ability of mine Bringer light." Azuma hoped up the boost from the light shot him high up in the air, Azuma started to dart around using bringer light's high speed movement keeping his distance for abit waiting for her attack Azuma had his hand on the A and G cord ready for a counter.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi blinked and bairly got out of the way in time and thought of ways to trap him. there was one part of the trap already laid and she smiled as she shot multiple arrows up at him, not really aiming directly at him. she was just trying to get used to his fighting style and learn how his weapon worked, skills any good fighter knew how to do with out seeming to do so.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

Azuma easily dodged the arrows simply because he was already moving at a consistent speed before she fired " Not bad but you will need to do better to hit me. Azuma stopped in the air done dodging the arrows some cu his cloak but nothing major" Hmmm ill have to buy a new outfit later oh well no big deal but time to step it up abit " time to lose that hearing for abit." Azuma started to play a strange song his spiritual pressure raised abit as he played multiple sound strands came out of the guitar making 10 in total all the strands shaped into snakes and gave off a light red glow " time to have some real fun Tsu." three of the sound snakes darted straight at her with incredible speed and accuracy aiming for her head, they would blow up 2 feet away giveing off a high frequency sound strong enough to turn a person deaf for a short time (3 posts) 4 snaked flew at the girl from the left and right side aiming at her shoulders, these snakes were set two to each side, they would attempt to tackle her from both sides and damage her muscles making it difficult to shout a arrow.The remaining snakes flew at random directions all aiming for Tsu's stomach.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 am

Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi tried not to scream as she saw the snakes, she HATED them. she dodged all but two who hit her stomach. she made an oof noise and bit her lip she couldn't move her stomach muscles and she looked a tad dazed. She shook it off and tried to shoot a lot more arrows at him. she used up all of her own reishi and then grinned, having one last resort to get at his reishi. she pulled out a Quincy sword and shot all the reishi she could at his cloak, she smiled to herself and sat down to regain her breath for a quick second, knowing he knew nothing of her blade that she had 'borrowed' from Dante's manor. 'Sorry Dante ><' she thought to herself with a small sigh.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

" Azuma narrowed his eyes reading the sound of the arrows flying his way hearing a heavier sound behind the large barge or arrows" Scary trick." Azuma's guitar turned a dark green separating the top half flying up Azuma grabbed it with his free hand " Duel V Gatling." The half's altered abit into guitar Gatling guns" Explosive shell" He pointed the guns at the a barrage of arrows and started firing not pullets but air mixed with spiritual energy the shells hit against some arrows making small explosions causing other arrows to fall of course, he fired a large amount of explosive bullets some arrows hit him some in is shoulder some scratched him " now the finally azuma pointed both cannons at the last arrow fired " Mega cannon." Air quickly gathered up in on cannon and spirit energy in the other He fired the air powered cannon first then the spiritual cannon second in mid stream the two blasts mixed together creating a powerful hurricane like stream heading straight at the arrow it it went well it would blow the arrow off course and the blast would hit Tsu.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 am

I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi pouted at how it missed but then grinned. she had fired five Seele Schneiders in throughout the fight and flew back a bit, hitting a tree and smiling. "HEY AZUMA! MIGHT WANNA WATCH YOUR STEP" she yelled up at him, wincing as she stood and went to the first Schneider she had thrown and held up the bottle of liquid for the very explosive attack. she smiled up at him sweetly. "it'd be best to surrender. otherwise you'll be close to dead soon." she warned, giving him the chance to give up.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

" If it was that easy to bring me to eternal peace i would have been ded along time ago." mou studied her movement " I see some trick im not aware of quency are interesting, but dont underestimate me." His guitar turned back to normal " Let me show you why its not over.Finally of eternal peace." Azuma starts playing a loud metal song by using Metal as its base powerful sound waves started to circle Tsu " Impulse." Strong waves of sound fires out from all around her attacking randomly, the circling sound keeps the target in the center as the waves attack from different directions. The attacks flew at her back chest legs and arms one even flew at the weapon near her, these waves had enough pack to turn to muscles in to mush temporally,these attacks were ment to damage the opponents insides and enough pressure could even break bones. Letting the sound attack Azuma landed on the ground, using Bringer light he appeared near the shrine placing his guitar their then appearing back in the same spot as before, he pulled out two knifes and got ready for clse combat if she managed to come out of his last attack moving.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 am

I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi screamed in pain as some of the attack hit her, she wasn't able to fully dodge. as she lost her footing the bottle of highly compact and explosive reishi slipped from her hand and dripped onto the Schneider. Her eyes widened as big as ovals and she tried to scoot away, but her legs and arms wouldn't work. "RUN AZUMA!" she screamed, not wanting to really have used the Seele Schneider on him.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

" Ehhh crazy kid."Azuma threw the knives at on of the silver metal things hoping it would cancel the attack and used his bringer light at full power to dash were the girl was " You crazier then me." Azuma grabbed the girl by the sash and darted forward tossing her out of the range of the blast he managed to mostly get out of the circle his left leg was still in the circle as the liquid hit, but one of the knives hit the sliver handle out of place hopefully he had stopped the blast but since he was only going on a guess he decided to go on his lucky " Come on lady luck give me another roll." He said to himself in a low tone as he tripped up, throwing the girl caused him to mess up.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 am

I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi hit a tree with an oof and the blast never happened. she sighed in relief before she passed out cold. she slumped to the ground and her bow went back to normal, hidden in her necklace. she was only asleep, having used all her energy during the fight. she slept with a grateful smile curved on her lips. the high noon sun glinted offa her hair and made it look a reddish brown color. her skin was a bit paler than most people's but it was normal for her. no matter what she did, she was never able to tan or burn, sure she blistered, but that was it. her robe slid open a little and a small heart shaped locket peaked thru.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:44 am

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

Azuma laid their for a moment " Ehhh safe lucks still on my side for now." Azuma stood up and wipped the dust off his outfit " Man what a crazy kid that thing could of been dangerous." He glanced over to on of the silver handles " Hmmm" He grabbed on and looked at it closely, his eye started to twitch " Pure evil these things are pure evil damn it." Azuma placed it back down" What ever i haven't been my self lately helping people how strange." Azuma walked over to the girl picking her up walking to the shrine placing her on the wooden floor " Ehhh the feeling will come back in her limbs later " Azuma walked over to his guitar and checked it for any damage" Hmmm nice and pretty arnt you Angela, my beautiful beauty.He took it and placed it back in his bag " Their you are safe in you home ." Azuma looked back over to Tsu " Hmmm wounder if theirs a few other people around that could help?"

Back to top Go down
Setsuna12
Unseated Officer
Setsuna12

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

I am Quincy by trade
Karakura Temple Purple
Tsuyoi moved a bit to get comfy and put a hand to her locket, already getting feeling back into it. her other limbs where still mush and numb. (fyi she's 26 ^^) she slowly opened her eyes and looked around confused. "huh? i'm alive?" she asked the seeming empty room. she had been so sure the blast had taken place and killed her she didn't know Azuma had saved them seconds before the blast should have taken place.
Karakura Temple Purple
Hoho - 1
Zanjutsu - 2
Reiryoku - 5
Kido - 4
Hakudo - 1
Hankou - 1
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Azuma The Ultra priest
Fullbringer(C rank)

Azuma sat back against a tree and sighed man what a pain oh well its not my time anyway atleast not yet." Azuma made sure his guitar was secure. He brushed the crimson hair out of his face and for a moment his eyes changed they looked like the eyes of a murderer but turned back to normal in seconds" Rahh...not now." Azuma hit his head with his hand a few time very hard causing blood to drip down" Their we go all better."Azuma walked back to were Tsu was " Well you seem to be doing better," Azuma walked to her and sat down " Your a dangerous girl you know very dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakura Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Temple   Karakura Temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Temple
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Archives :: Role-play-
Jump to: