Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Hang Out Lounge

Go down 
+2
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14741

Characters
RPC's:

Character Hang Out Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Let's pretend that the story line is nothing more than a play and that all our characters are nothing more than actors, this is where all our characters can hang out while they're waiting for replies from the other role players.

Rules:

There is no set plot, so anything goes when it comes to what to roleplay.

Posts must be at the least 1-3 lines.

You can only play your characters, and you can only play the cannon you have tried out for.

Mature content is to be taken into a PM if you /have/ to cyber.

Let's keep the fighting to the PVP forum please, I don't want the lounge broken >.>

Alright, last but not least is to have fun~

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Kyohei threw open the doors to the lounge building as if he was in a hurry, there was a large flat screen TV facing the couch in the center of the room; With a spring in his step he walked towards then sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and kicked on the TV.

Shuuhei entered the lounge after Kyohei and caught the doors before they closed, instead of staying in the TV room he headed to the kitchen to make himself some tea and some lunch to go with.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:12 am

Leto walked into the lounge and stared around the room, as if surprised. "There isn't any pizza here... ew, a human." She said after catching sight of Kyohei.

(I feel like I'm degrading myself by posting like this. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:05 pm

(( XD So use to being literate, yeah it bugs me too. >.> ))

Kyohei glanced over at her from the TV, eyes narrowed into a glare before returning his gaze to the screen."There's a phone, you call for pizza if you want it." He was more interested in what was going on in the program than with being insulted.

Shuuhei walked out of the kitchen with tea in hand when he heard Leto enter, sitting on a chair by a small coffee table."There's plenty of food in the fridge though, check there before ordering anything." Taking a drink of his tea when he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:04 pm

(Gah, I'm already bored of it. >_<)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm

(( Then we can just scrap it o.e ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Well if some other people get in here, things should escalate and make it more interesting. o.e When it comes to RP, I have ADD. It's not that it's a bad idea. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

(( I've told some others, I don't know why no one else is popping in here e.e ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:09 pm

(Two words. Lazy fucks. >_> Or they don't want to try.)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

(( Oh come on, this is about as lazy as it gets when it comes to this site e.e How could people be THAT lazy? e.e ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm

(It's a conspiracy. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:28 pm

(( It's gotta be something >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6372

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Doggu Rinta jumped in through the door, he looked around with his brown eye's as the door splintered on the ground. He was a obvious a arrancar and was smiling gleefully. His brown hair was splaying. He say's loudly. "Where am I!"

(See I posted..)
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7046

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:47 am

Wenceslas walks in with seven other people: four carrying him in a little tent made of gold which he sits on a throne. The other three carry automatic guns fully loaded. The men set the tent down and Wenceslas stretches out his right hand and declares, "All worship me! I haz pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:15 am

Upon hearing the two noisy entrances, Leto turns around with a baleful glare. "Give me pizza or I will burn your tent thing." she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:16 pm

"Hey, no burning anything." Shuuhei told her, he wasn't about to have the lounge catch fire. He sighed knowing that Leto wouldn't exactly listen, he set his tea cup down and left to the kitchen to get the fire extinguisher.

"You do realize you came in here as the most extravagant pizza delivery guy ever, right?" Arcelia asked Wenceslas as she followed behind him while he entered the lounge in a flashy manner, pushing past what seemed to be his lackeys to sit on the couch.

Kyohei looked over at Rinta, he seemed too happy for being lost."You're in a lounge room, more like a building."
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Wenceslas completely ignored, as usual, those who tried to provoke him and snapped his fingers. Two of the gunmen aimed their guns and the two who made attempts at insulting him, while the third gave Leto a box of Pizza shaped in the face of Wenceslas, the hair being pineapples, pepporoni eyes, etc. "Your total is being my slave for a day."
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Leto took the pizza, staring at the design blankly. She then set it down in the ground, clapped her hands together and then touched the pizza, using alchemy to turn it into a normal, circular pizza. "Much better." she said, completely ignoring Wencheslas.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Arcelia rolled her eyes at the gunmen, she extended her left hand in their direction and pointed her index finger at them as if she were ready to fire either a bala or a cero."Move the guns, or get your faces blown off." She threatened in a low tone.

"Didn't /anyone/ read the rules? No fighting, I should have branched off of that rule and added no blowing people's faces off but I figured it was implied." Shuuhei commanded, his voice was strong but he ended his words with a sigh.

"How about everyone just shuts up? I'm close to finding out who killed that pizza shop owner." Kyohei spoke, addressing the group as a whole. His showed just how distracted he was by his program and how irritated he was with the noise.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:35 pm

"Rules? I'm king. I made zhe rules. The new rules of the area are that every character gets one kill per five actions. Let's vote. Who likes my rules better?"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Bored and still ignoring the conversations taking place, Leto flicks a piece of pepperoni at Wencheslas' face. "I'm 'trolling'." She said, not really knowing what she was talking about. Obviously, it had been a bad idea to take a smartphone from the last human she had encountered.

Ichigo walked in, looked around at what seemed to be a very random situation, and scowled. "What did I just walk into...?"

Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

"How about I just kill you instead? Sounds like a much better plan." Arcelia stated in reply to the other Arrancar, her hand changed direction from the gunman to him. Holding the position like she was ready to fire at any given moment.

"Hell..." Kyohei answered Ichigo, his tone more irritable now since the noise didn't come to an end like he had hoped. Instead he grabbed the remote and turned the volume up to almost max.

"The Lounge...It's as chaotic as I remember..." Shuuhei sighed as he came back from the kitchen with fire extinguisher in hand, speaking to Ichigo. The last part was almost muttered under his breath, he picked up his cup and took a drink of his tea.

Kizomaru followed behind Ichigo as he entered the lounge, she looked around and it already seemed chaotic. She sighed and swiftly moved through the chaos towards the kitchen so she could make her own cup of tea."Oi..."
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6372

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Rinta moved away from the crowd of the servant's of the little pest. He looked rather confused very much and moved to a corner to stay out of the trouble. He was rubbing his head as he pronounced "I come in peace. An is that fire extinguisher going to work." Rinta pointed at the fire extinguisher.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:16 am

Shuuhei looked over at Rinta and sighed."If it doesn't...Be prepared to call the fire department.."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5551

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 am

Tansei made her way into the lounge and making herself a cup of tea she then walked over to lean against a wall and watch things unfolding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Hang Out Lounge   Character Hang Out Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Hang Out Lounge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next