Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oruga
Plus

Awesomeness Points : 4449

Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Midori Tatsura
Nickname: None
Squad: 10th
Weapons: Quite good kidou
Personality: Very talkative, cheerful; sometimes have sudden mood switches and then she may become aggressive; she's used to having her way
Physical Appearance: Red shoulder-lenght hair, green-brown eyes; quite slim but not skinny, medium height (around 165cm); her biggest misfortune (in her opinion) - small boobs
Bio:
She comes from Seiretei, though not of any aritocratic family. When she turned 16 she was allowed to attend the Shinigami Institute, as her reiryoku was quite high. Passing the Academy wasn't very difficult for her, although her weakest subject was geography of the Real World. During the 5 years of studying she made quite a lot of friends, of which some turned out to become her most treasured people. In spite of being in other divisions, they managed to keep their friendship through hardnesses of a shinigami life. After dozen of years of good service, she climbed up to the position of the 3rd officer, of which she is very pride and satisfied.
Inner world appearance:

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto spirit: Midori's Inner World is a world of ocean. Water doesn't frightens her, as her zanpaktou's spirit is a shark. The most dangerous predator of the seas, usually serious and incredibly frank. He doesn't talk with mysteries - he says what he thinks, even if it may hurt his owner. Although he can't stop laughing at the memory of their first meeting - Midori was swimming, learning about the newly discovered Inner World, when suddenly she noticed a shark fin's approaching her at a terrible speed. He says that her shriek still wakes him up at night - and for a moment he's deaf.
Sealed form: looks like a regular katana; tsuba is covered with a material that looks like a shark leather, and it lays very well in hand - it's impossible to let it slip from your hand, if you don't actually want to do it;
Shikai: only the blade changes a little - the surface becomes blue, and if you look closely you can see some strange patterns appearing and disappearing on it.
Call out phrase: Agate, Massao na Umi! (Rise, Deep Blue Sea!)
Any abilities/techniques:
- impossible to disarm
- can absorb water and create whirlpools with it
- when the zanpaktou is in the shikai form, Midori can breath underwater
- a thin but very high pressure water can errupt from the tip of the sword (able to throw an opponent a few meters away)

Last edited by Oruga on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14840

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Approval   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm

You're approved, but what squad is she in?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Oruga
Plus

PostSubject: Re: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

I wrote - Squad - 10th Smile Juu ban tai Wink
Thanks for the quick reply, now I'll be waiting until some rp starts Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh, so you did. xD No problem. ^^ It should start as soon as more profiles have been made. And once we get a person to play Aizen. o.o
Back to top Go down
Oruga
Plus

PostSubject: Re: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:16 pm

ok, I'll be waiting. i won't propose myself for Aizen, 'cause I won't be able to play it well - not my kind of character ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Haha, I understand. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)   Midori Tatsura (Shinigami) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midori Tatsura (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1