Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator

Awesomeness Points : 12573

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Winter War has faded into the past, Aizen has been tucked away in Muken and peace has been restored to both the Living World and the Soul Society. A year has passed and the peace remained intacked, the Shinigami all celebrated and things were well; Until reports of odd disappearances flooded the Sotaicho's office, Shinigami who had been sent to the Living World for training exorcises had vanished with little evidence as to who was behind the events. One Shinigami managed to escape the claws of the mysterious predator and made it back to give a full report, strange human like beings had appeared suddenly within Karakura and were the one's responsible for the vanishing Shinigami. The Sotaicho ordered a team be sent to investigate the matters but sadly they all had either been captured or killed once they got too close to these beings, the news came from Squad Twelve head quarters who keeps watch over the Living World and specifically the group sent to investigate. An emergency meeting was called and it was soon decided that a stronger group of Shinigami would be stationed in the Living World to keep watch and take down these offenders with the help of Ichigo and his friends, now it's up to the advanced team lead by "X" and Ichigo to restore the peace to Karakura and free those captured.

Notes:

Follow the rules of the site(Duh)

This is rapid fire, meaning posts are allowed to be one to two paragraphs per post, though you're encouraged to post more.

Since there are no area threads, the specific location of a character will have to be mentioned somewhere in the post.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Captain of the Ninth Division, Shuuhei Hisagi

So much had happened in a short time span it nearly had the young captain's head spinning, he hadn't been expecting an assault really but he knew it was a possibility. He saw Hei making an attempt on Mizu and decided it would be best not to interfere and potentially ruin his shot but he didn't just want to do nothing either, when he heard the other hunter he whipped around to face the direction and saw Ichigo had already confronted him he relaxed a little but his guard remained on high. His hand held Kazeshini's hilt tightly and despite his hatred for his powers he still felt only a little safer when he held the zanpakuto handle.

He stood back to back with his lieutenant and lover Kizomaru and looked over his shoulder at her, a quick glance before returning attention to Ichigo and Konchu."Kizo, when you see an opening take it, escape the shop and patrol the area for anymore trouble. If I can, I will join you." Shuuhei told her in a low but strong and commanding tone, seeing her nod her response made him figure she didn't want to potentially give their plan away and wanted to remain quiet for the time being.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Awesomeness Points : 12670

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

(Order? What order? .-. It was destroyed eons ago... T.T)

And don’t look back, until you fall

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleacheoorp.canadian-forum.com
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 2444

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Tesei's attention was drawn to this new appearance. It seemed he could draw more of them to fight and make this a little more interesting. Raising his left hand, reiatsu began to charge in the palm of his hand, within the hollow hole. Without so much as a word, Tesei fired the Cero at the man with the tranquilizer gun, hoping to get his attention or even wound him. If it hit Ichigo or Shinji, oh well. A little casualty never hurt anyone.
OOC wrote:
At this point, order is posting whenever you feel up to it.

Last edited by Athagaraz on Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:39 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Hirako
Plus

Awesomeness Points : 2234

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:48 pm

"OOC":

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

@Shinji:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 pm

"OOC":

Shinji Hirako
Plus

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

"OOC":

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Wed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

OOC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Hirako
Plus

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

Shinji watched as Ichigo held the zanpakuto to the guy's throat, and he smirked somewhat. The darts being shot were a bit surprising, and he didn't want any part of that - but he didn't know if he could reach Kursoaki quick enough to help. But as he suspected, Ichigo handled himself nicely - so there was no need to intervene. Shin looked at the other captain for a second, just seeing exactly what he was doing - which as he had assumed, nothing of importance.

But then there was a vast spiritual pressure heading towards Kursoaki, in the form of a bala. That arrancar, or espada - whichever it was, was getting anxious. And Shinji wasn't one for letting things get the edge on him, so he had to act fast. He shunpo'd in front of Kursoaki and pulled Sakanade out of its sheathe. "Collapse, Sakanade." He released his shikai, and watched as the bala shot back at the direction it had come from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 am

Monitoring his attacks progress with his unique Pesquisa, he felt and saw the familiar release of a zanpaktou. Which quickly sent up some reflective-looking reiatsu that reversed his attacks progress. Letting out a sigh, he used Spnido to narrowly avoid the attack. Appearing on the wall that Mizu had her back to originally, he 'looked' over Shinji. Such an interesting ability to reflect attacks. Most likely already known by Dalaga, but regardless, he stored it in memory. "Mind telling me why you cut the attack off? Kurosaki would have dealt with it easily, considering he would use my true target as a meat shield." Tesei moaned to Shinji, leaning on his cane. This was more boring than the time he played peek-a-boo with himself. Speaking of which, Tesei could find a new scorched frayed edge on his coat. Well, now things were getting personal.

J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain

Awesomeness Points : 3366

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 am

Kakashei took a backseat, watching the events as they unfold. His gaze shifted to each arrival, as well as to each move. He went into his observation mode, scopin out the others as they went about with their attacks. The appearence of Konch was not much of a suprise, Kakashei really didn't even care, which is why he payed attention to the other events. The appearence of Shinji was more of a annoyance than a suprise and the other events were also not a suprise or anything to pay attention too. His thoughts at the moment were on Hei, who had shunpo'd without any sense of spirutal pressure. Raising a brow, he questioned the males methods.

"Could he had used the technique that Byakuya Kuchiki used? I forget its name, even though i myself know how to use it. Even at the moment it is hard to sense, it must be a part of his attire or some type of equipment he carries. Hmm, i should ask him after this." he states in thought. His gaze shifted to the espada or vasto lord, judging by his spirutal pressure. He questioned his appearence here in Karakura Town, and why he was helping out the shinigami. "Hmm, have the arrancarrs also been captured? How interesting, these hunters are more skilled than we were led to believe. I would release my shikai, but why show off. I am nothing like that mask womanizing imbecil." he once again states in thought as he look to Shinji momentarily. He then look up out of the whole in the ceiling, where he saw the sight of a large bird like creature. A angel? A bird? Or something else? Sighing, he look to Hei. "Would Kisuke mind if i made some minor adjustments to his shop?" he asked. Gathering reaitsu into his right index finger.

Kara Worrington

With wings at width, a large bird like figure soared over the shop. Circuling multiple times before diving down upon the roof, looking down the hole as the slant gray narrow irisis eyed everyone that was in the room. Ten talons grip at the fragmented and jagged opening of the roof as the figure front flip into the shop. Landing down in a knelt position as the figures wings circled around the female. They soon widen, retracting back into the figures fair tone back. Looking down, the dark red hair of the figure, which is now revealed as a female, shadowed her face. "You two always seem to cause some type of commotion, and it seems i am the one that always has to deal with it." the female spoke. Her voice soft, but carring a ruthless growl behind it in a low tone. Looking up, the females hawk like eyes identified everyone in the room, looking at everyone as her left hand touch upon her left hip.

The 5ft 6inch female weighted around 120lbs. Her body was petite, as well as voloptious. She appeared to be the rough type, carring a harsh and angered facial expression. The talons of her right hand rose to move strands of her hair from her face as she look to Konch. "......" she then turned away and shook her head. "Get ready you two." she speaks. This being a usual signal for the two to cover their ears and escape with their prey. Widining her mouth, she crack her jaws momentarily as she gave a light cought. She then follow up with the release of a loud ear ringing scream, its range was at least twenty feet and it burst any mirror or weak material in the area. She usally always had to use this technique, when it came to having to steal or weakining their pray, which is why she had no problem with making their ears bleed. As she release her super-sonic scream, she kept her gaze wide open. Making sure the enemy did not try nothing and to ensre that the other two were clear from the closed nit area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 am

(So, I've got 4 darts, and a supersonic scream to try and avoid or tone down. ._. Is that all? (People need to wait for others to post instead of dogpiling and skipping everyone. This prevents assumptions from being made, which I find incredibly annoying.))

Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain

Awesomeness Points : 3366

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

(Hey, i was pretty mad when i saw all of these people had posted. So i jst did not think that there was any need to wait, just post. We need to put together a posting order. Which is hard because we don't know when some of us will be able to post.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm

(Gent, you can auto hit Ichigo with the darts... I don't feel like RPing much for a while. I will not be able to concentrate..)

Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Plus

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 pm

"OOC":

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akuma
Captain
Captain

Awesomeness Points : 3605

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm

OOC:

Mizu stepped up and slightly to the left, easily dodging both of the attacks intended for her. She ignored everyone else's words and focused on only one task: Taking Mizuko out of the building. She glanced over at her two "siblings" as they made their entrances. She was a bit surprised that they had come to help her; They usually just left her to get herself out of the trouble she causes. As Shinji sent an attack back at the attacker, Mizu made a mental not of the ability. She may need to fight against this soul reaper sometime in the future and that was an amazing technique; She would need to discover how it worked. When Kara spoke, Mizu quickly shifted her hold on the Soul Reaper so she could protect herself from the oncoming attack. She was waiting for an opening to escape the building with the captured Soul Reaper.

OOC:

Captain
Captain

Awesomeness Points : 4204

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm

The dart's seem to have blown away from the target hitting the floor or the wall. Konchū jumped back with with a frown. He say's quickly before the scream's went off "I am not your enemy for know." Konchū put his hand's over his ear's before Kara could scream. He was taking several step's back outside know before letting the gases spew from his lips into the room. This only infected people that breathed it in and only paralyzed for a few second's.

The feel of heat and sweat tingle's though skin, I look down and see the skin of though arm splitting downward revealing the muscle and tendon's. The tendon's pulse with still activity, I felt pain but though didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 pm

(I said you can make the darts hit Ichigo, Gent. Then I won't have to feel obligated to post for a while. >_<)

Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:53 pm

(OCC: Well you can be left out.. I could edit and make him take ichigo as a pet.. hahaha)

The feel of heat and sweat tingle's though skin, I look down and see the skin of though arm splitting downward revealing the muscle and tendon's. The tendon's pulse with still activity, I felt pain but though didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

from the shadows appears a single male wearing a black duster jacket over a black t-shirt and jeans he scowled as he watched everything going on his thoughts at who all had shown up at this shin dig as he watched each individual.

Zander Satoru (Vizard) [Rank: C] {Looking for somebody to draw}

Dravius Exercitus {Fraacion to Sexta Espada}{Rank: D}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

(Go ahead. o.o Just watch out for what happens when I get back to RPing and Ichigo wakes up. xD)

Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 7:59 pm

(Hmm nah I ain't just saying he got paralyzed by the gas. hahaha.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

(Okay.. e.e)

Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain

Awesomeness Points : 3605

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   Thu May 31, 2012 8:03 pm

((am I allowed to kidnap Mizuko? .-.))

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]   

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Hunter [Open -- Rapid-fire]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next