Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+10
Demenyx.
Ulqui-chan
Kaede Shoshi
Sakura Lunaris
Setsuna12
Kizomaru Hotaru
Akuma
J_Da_Don01
Gent4
Mugetsu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14853

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

You didn't start anything... either this mystery spy, or Rin is the one who did. I just ended it. I really wish that this didn't have to happen...
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7061

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 am

LOL Oedipus Rex. Truly interesting play. Midsummer is funny! Come on people! It doesn't have anything on the importance of being Ernest or Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead (to me, the latter is the best play ever written).

@Demenyx (from now on you are Demyx) I don't think we've met, but, if you liked LoK ep. 8, we are friends. It was awesome right?

@Akuma zhe game will be do epic too comprehend. If IGN gives it less than a 10, I will fight. As for that, when he did the ice thing and blood bending I was like....dang. But Korra was awesome too with the earthbending. Did you notice how the left like 5 or 6 seconds for everyone to notice that Tarlokk stopped the fire mid-way and was getting ready to bring major ownage on Korra?

Last edited by nycboyLC on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

Awesomeness Points : 4503

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:07 am

@JD Fuk u

@NYC I guess we're friends. I like all of the episodes so far

@Akuma My name is in that play. My moms name is in there too, weird right. I play my named character.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6360

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am

oedipus rex was...a bit scarring i must say xwx
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5788

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

@Ulqui: Well it's getting easier to understand the more I read it...

@NYC: I have been waiting /forever/ for this game, it better be damn good. I'm excited about the characters coming back Very Happy As for Korra, she was pretty beast. I think she need to go into the Avatar State eventually. Cause Aang was pretty kick-ass when he did that. I didn't notice o.o

@Dem: That's pretty beast lol... I wanna meet someone named Mercutio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 am

then it should be fine .-. plus it will be an easier read is your teach shows you exactly how to read shakespeare. gotta do with accents and what not O.o
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 am

True... Romeo and Juliet is the only play I've read though, it was good.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5549

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 am

Lol
@Akuma The topic?

@Deme: I was kidding, probaly jinx you though. XD

@Nyc: i miss it because of a graduation party i had to attend. Sad I need to get to a lap top to watch it on nick.com. Funny how we ere talking about water bending and blood bending and a blood bender shows. I saw a picture of a older Sokka, was that in the episode?
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am

Hey, o.O, I just hit post 50 and became a Academy Student. Actually 51 including this one.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 am

@Akuma this is my prediction: Korra comes back to republic city air bending like she created oxygen. Amon still catches her. He is about to take her bending, then Korra goes into the Avatar state. Recipe for epicness. Btw, did you notice the guy in the visions, the same guy Tenzen said Aang had problems with, was Tarlokk?

@Ulqui. I loved how the messenger had to indirectly say Oedipus plucked his eyes out. Though, I felt really awkward through most of it, since you are supposed to read the play knowing the end.

@J yeah all that's there. It's quite awesome. Also, Asami is slowly becoming a goddess. She's awesome.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 am

@J: Yes

@Dem: Cool...

@nyc: That would be epic... Yeah, I did notice that part. But... If he was alive and doing that during Aangs time than how is he that young to bug the shit out of Korra? I FUCKING HATE ASAMI!
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 am

didn't he like get his eyes out with a broach or something? it was like *shudders* least he gets a happy ending in the last play? so i hear O.o

@akuma: i need to read romeo and juliet x.x
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 am

[url]OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Tumblr_m1zjziZEic1rt758uo1_500[/url]

Last edited by J_Da_Don01 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 am

I don't like blood bending. It's extremely overpowerful, It'd be a different story if you could bend it outside of ones body, but inside? Pfft heart attack.But blood bending outside of your body is pretty stupid too since you can use the moister in the air.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 am

Akuma, Asami is smexy. Deal with it Very Happy (Paraphrasing here) "There are a lot of things you don't know about me" - Tarlokk. If he can bloodbend without a full moon and still not be crazily drained, maybe he can do something with his body. Or maybe Tarlokk is evil dude from vision's son.

@Ulqui lol no in the play he most def has a sad ending. Antigone and the other daughters are confused like crazy and Oedipus is too disturbed to even try to explain himself to them (they technically are his sister-daughters). Oedipus can't even properly say farwell as he leaves forever, alone and blind.

@Demyx That's what I told everyone here! I thought it's too OP for my liking...what element are you?
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:28 am

We watched the movie twice in English (one of the modern day one with Leonardo DiCaprio (god damn that boy was attractive) and we watched the one from mid 1900s) and I already knew what was gonna happen but I was like "nooo don't drink it Romeo!" D:

@Dem: It's a way to make waterbending more powerful since blood has water in it... But my question is how the hell did Tarlokk do it without a full moon?

@nyc: Asami is annoying. She took Mako from Korra! So not cool... I just don't like her, her dad was an equalist, so I think she's going to turn. Fuck that "we're the new team Avatar" bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 am

Well I've got a migraine so I'm going to bed. Night everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 am

i meant the third installment of oedipus? o.o i haven't read it but they were saying its ending isn't totally depressing .-.

we spent half a class talking about leonardo one day xwx there were a lot of girls in my theatre class XD and ugh migraines suck. year and a half of terrible pills were worth getting those under control xwx
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 am

@NYC I'd say fire. But if I were to fire bend I'd use it like Natsu from Fairy Tail. I'm taking Karate soon so I can totally see myself whooping ass like that.

@Aku I know but it's way stronger than the second stages of the other elements.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

Really, that Tarlokk could blood bend without a full moon just means he is a really really good water bender, since his power doesn't need to be at it's peak for it to work (kinda like the fire lord could easily shoot lightning bolts without the sun thingy)

Team avatar is such a cute thing Very Happy

@Demyx I said fire as well. Actually, I consider blood bending tertiary and ice bending secondary. Lightning>metal>ice

@Ulqui o.o we just read the whole thing straight so idk.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 am

It worked!
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 am

I hope they show how Katara and Zuko look as adults.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 am

idk i'm just going by what people in my class were saying. something about him being out alone for a while then idk maybe being accepted by the gods again? i dunno x.x

what rank do togabito get? O_o i could have looked over it xwx
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am

@NYC, Yeah you're right. >.> that's just too much power for waters own good.

@JD, haha I'm going to change my avi and sig too.
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.
Unseated Officer
Demenyx.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 am

@JD, Katara was shown in the first episode.

@All, I'm joining the filler. >.> I'm abandoning my ties with mobi. I'm getting too RP busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next