Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5504

Characters
RPC's:

Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Empty
PostSubject: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Battle ended.........

Last edited by J_Da_Don01 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Make it in a forest! T^T Please!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Underneath the moons light a long haired figure traveled about the roofs. His foot pointed boots touching upon the edges of each roof as his knee-lenght silver haired flowed along the winds breeze. Amber golden irisis look foward as they carried a odd glow do to the moons reflective light. Underneath his hair, a white cloud like sash flowed elegantly as well. Coming to a stop, the long haired male centered himself upon a medium size building.

The male went by the name of Sesshomaru Azai, a visord. He stood at a natural height of 6ft 1inches and his one hundred and sixty seven frame was covered with a large amount of clothes. A kimono top, covered with a metal chest plast, a spike pauldron upon his right shoulder and a cloud like sash curled upon his left shoulder. He weared a special pair of hakuma pants, which had a ballooning like affect at his ankles. Two zanpakuto lied sheifted upon his right hip, one had a white hilt and sheift while the other had a black hilt and sheift. Sesshomaru was a male of a fair tone, two magenta stripes lied upon his cheeks, and a cresant moon centered his forehead and bangs. His expression was blank, as he simply look down at karalura from the ledge of the roof he stood upon. "................." Getting annoyed by the loud sounds of downtown, he headed off to the forest. Where he ran down into the center, where he was far enough from the sounds of "them".
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Inuyasha Higurashi

Earlier that day, Inuyasha Higurashi had been stationed in the World of the Living, Karakura Town to be exact. He was to keep any Hollows at bay and perform Konso on any soul that would happen to pop up. He did not prefer this job, in fact, he had argued profusely with his Captain about said placement. But in the end, he had no choice, he was outranked and outmatched.

At current, he stood upon the roof of a considerably tall building, gazing down at the rest of the town with a perturbed amber gaze. Sure, he would make sure that nothing bad happened, but he would by no means take any form of enjoyment in it. Just as Inuyasha has begun to think that it was time to move on and patrol another area of Karakura, he saw something white on the edge of his vision; a humanoid figure. Before he had enough time to really evaluate the figure, it moved again, heading towards the forest at a quick pace. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes; something was different about the person, he seemed familiar somehow. Deciding to follow it, Inuyasha jumped down from the building that he had been watching from and landed on the roof of a shorter building. He shunpo’ed from building to building, not bothering to make it a secret that he was following the white-clad individual.

He had kept up with the mysterious figure and now he jumped through the trees, letting himself crash down through the topmost branches, landing several meters away from Sesshomaru. Seeing him up close, Inuyasha realized why he had seemed so familiar. “So it is you… Sesshomaru.” he said in a slightly triumphant tone, standing in front of the other silver-haired male, who was in fact, his brother

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Sesshomaru Azai

Now in the forest, Sesshomaru had pick up on the person that followed him. The familiar scent and smell of the boy was a clear indication who it was. Inyuasha, his half brother, birth from his mother who lived in the rukongi district. Because of that, he loath his brother, he see him un-fit of carrying his fathers blood. Along with the fact that his father look at Inyuasha's mother as the love of his life, making Sesshomaru quite angered by this, seeing as his mother was a pure blooded shinigami.

As he stood still upon the grass, his eyes came to a close. His arms folded befor ehis chest as heard his brother spoke, Sesshomaru took his time before he responded, not moving or changing his stance he allowed a moment of silence to cross between them. "What is it, Mut? Why have you followed me here, you know very well that i do not like your presence any where around me." he states as he turned ninety degrees. Slowly opening his eyes as his ambe rgolden irisis glared at Inyuasha. His expression was blank, but anyone that knew Sesshomaru would know that he was irritated. Do to his hatred toward his half brother, his mother, and somewhat at his father for in-preganating that woman.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 am

Inuyasha Higurashi

"Because I felt like it. After all, it is my job to protect this area." Inuyasha replied in an irritable tone, ignoring Sesshomaru's intended insult; it was all that he could expect from someone such as Sesshomaru. "So what're you doing here? Did you just come to enjoy the scenery?" he continued in a scathing tone. even as he said it, he highly doubted that such was the case.

Instinctively, Inuyasha's right hand travelled down to the hilt of Tessaiga, which was wrapped in ragged, brown cloth. He had a strong feeling that this encounter could quickly evolve into a fight, given how much Sesshomaru hated him.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am

His expression was still blank as his head slightly lowered. With a un-moving stance, he watch as Inyuyasha reach down towards his blade. A light smirk flashed momentarily before Sesshomaru responded. "My being here is none of your buisness, now go be a good little puppy and do yout job." he stated as he flash his gaze back to Inyuasha. A slight wind pass between them as his arms would unfold from before his chest. "By your reaching of your zanpakuto, are you implying that you want to engage in battle?" he stated as he kept his hands at his side.

More then anybody, Inyuasha should know that reaching for his blade was a clear sign of wanting a fight. Especially before himself, whom would not hesitate to raise his blade and attack.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC:

Inuyasha Higurashi
Lieutenant of Squad 7

"What did I just say, you idiot? This is my job. I don't know why, but you are marked as a traitor to the Soul Society, so I can't allow you to run around here. How about you be a good dog and just leave?" Inuyasha shot back, starting to get annoyed with Sesshomaru, who seemed to not actually be listening to what he was saying. "I didn't come here to fight... but if you won't leave, then so be it." Inuyasha said ominously in response to Sesshomaru's question. then, figuring that Sesshomaru definitely would not simply leave peacefully, Inuyasha drew his zanapkuto, Tessaiga. At first glance, it looked absolutely useless; the blade was battered and chipped, and the hilt was in the same shape, with tattered cloth wrapped around it.

Inuyasha now held the battered silver blade in a defensive position while he awaited Sesshomaru's inevitable answer. "So, what's it gonna be?" he asked finally.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Sesshomaru Azai

The remark of his younger brother slightly ammused him. Promting him to let out a short sigh. "A traitor? I see, you and those mongrals still hold onto those stupid morals. When they have went against those time and time again. How pitiful, you and the Gotei 13 are all weak and pitiful shinigami." he stated in a low and calm tone. His stance still stood the same, even when the blade was srawn. Smirking, his dog like fangs flashed as he nearly letted out a laugh. "You know fully well that i am not going anywhere. You raising your blade is just going to make things worster, but then again. I have always wanted to see what it is like to see you die. I could possibly slash all of my fathers pure shinigami blood from yours, away from the filthy blood of yours and that woman." he stated as he raised his right arm. His claws clicking tips with one another as he look into hsi brothers eyes.

"Make your move, Inuyasha. Lets see what you can actually do." he commanded as he readied himself. His claws preparing to strike as his body continued to stay still.

Ooc:
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 pm

(Okay, I'm on my phone now, so I'm not gonna bother with coding in my posts.)

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try it!" Inuyasha snarled, raising Tessaiga up into a more offensive position, pointing the dull, rusted blade at Sesshomaru, as if it were actually a threat. Truthfully, Inuyasha could bludgeon Sesshomaru to death with the seemingly useless blade, if nothing else. "And don't you dare talk about my mother!" He shouted as he pushed off the ground quickly, jumping up above Sesshomaru and swinging Tessaiga towards his brother's head. The blade would not likely be able to cut Sesshomaru, but Inuyasha was actually trying to knock him out with it. Even after all of this, he only wanted to beat Sesshomaru, not kill him.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 pm

"Same Inuyasah, impulsive idiot. Maybe its that womans blood in you, since our father actually had brains." he stated as he watch the moving of his blade. His stance did not waiver, as he knew his brother was going to charge soon, but nevertheless, Sesshomaru did not care. His brothers dull and useless blade would not ddo much to Sesshomaru, who hadn't even drawn one of his zanpakuto. With ease Sesshomaru sidestep to his right, his younger brothers blade missing as he put together is index and middle finger. His two nails glowing a bright yellow as he send a diagnoal slash with his hand. A whip of light made of reishi forming as he aimed a attack towards his younger brother's left rib cage. "You allow your emotions to get the best of you, as a shinigami you are supposed to do your job. Release your shikai, that pitiful zanpakuto would not get you anywhere, especially with how weak your power is." he once again taunted, also giving his brother some much needed advise.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"What did you just say?" Inuyasha growled ominously upon hearing Sesshomaru's insult. He blinked in surprise as his attack completely missed. Knowing that Sesshomaru had probably sidestepped, Inuyasha also knew that an attack from his elder brother was iminent. Instinctively, Inuyasha jumped up in the air; just in time too, as Sesshomaru's whip attack sliced through the now-empty space underneath Inuyasha.

"You didn't need to tell me that! I was planning on it!" Inuyasha shouted, once again, up in the air above Sesshomaru. "Let's go, Tessaiga!" Inuyasha said, effectively activating Shikai. The blade that had been so dull and rusty transformed, taking on the shape of an over-sized dog fang. What appeared to be white fur ringed the hilt and a light blue wind began to swirl about the blade. "Kaze no Kizu!" Inuyasha roared, swinging the transformed zanpakuto at Sesshomaru from the air, releasing a massive blast of yellow reiryoku towards him. It's explosive power was enormous, and the attack itself travelled in a wave formation, getting wider as it struck out towards Sesshomaru.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 pm

"I will not repeat myself, Neatherthall." he stated as his attack was dodged. The Whip like light vanished as Sesshomaru jump about five to six feet back. His right and left hand grip the hilts of tenseiga and bakusaiga as he saw his brother release his zanpakuto. "So thats your shikai, not a suprise." he stated with a unimpressed expression. "Create Death; Save Death, Bakusaiga and Tenseiga." he muttered as the yellow energy swerved around his brothers zanpakuto. releasing his zanpakuto as Tenseiga now carried a snow white appearence, while bakusaiga was completely black. Bringing up Tenseiga, his eyes watch the yellow energy. His eyes carried a dull like appearence as his blade glowed with a white energy. "Tensai no Tatae" he states as a large oval like shield covered his body. His brothers attack clash with the shield and was directly sent back at his brother.

Flashstepping into the air as he sheifted Tenseiga soon after. "Is that really all you can do, Inuyasha? It seems you have trully just been resting in your dog house, waiting for your orders. Our father would turn in his grave." he stated as he raised Bakusaiga before his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Inuyasha had been quite sure that his Kaze no Kizu would hit Sesshomaru, given how close he had been to his brother when he had fired it off. He caught a glimpse of a white shield onstructing the path of the Wind Scar, and narrowed his eyes. Something was up. Then, his own attack suddenly changed direction and was hurtled right back at him. "What?!" he exclaimed, raising Tessaiga up to try and take some of the damage. But then Inuyasha got an idea, a great idea... Heh. I'll show him... Inuyasha thought as once again, blue tendril of wind began to swirl about the blade of Tessaiga. "Bakuryuha!" he shouted, as he swing Tessaiga with perfect timing, his blade clashing with the yellow energy of his very own Wind Scar. The blue wind that had been wreathed around Tessaiga now enveloped the entire blast, and poured the power of another Kaze no Kizu into it as it rapidly changed directions. Now, an enormous blast of visible blue wind and yellow reiryoku surged towards Sesshomaru at a frightening pace. The Bakuryuha was more than double the power of his previous Kaze no Kizu, it could not be blocked by any means, and given the enormous width of the blast, dodging it would be tricky as well. The short distance between the two was another contributing factor.

After using the Bakuryuha, Inuyasha dropped from the sky, landing heavily on his bare feet and crouching down. Using both the Kaze no Kizu and Bakuryuha in rapid succession had taken somewhat of a toll on him; he was completely open right now, but he would recover quickly. There was no way that Inuyasha would back down to Sesshomaru.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

His eyes widen in disbelief at his brothers counter, he was actually quite impressed. Nevertheless, the large wave was now coursing its way towards Sesshomaru. Being above the ground, he decided to try and weaken the blast. Pressing upon the air, he went into a backwards slid like dash within the air as blue energy scircled around the blade of Bakusaiga. Raising the blade, he led the wave on and stop raising his blade and releasing a blast half the size of the wave. A S Ry Ha(Dragon Strike) he then raised his arms and legs before his body as attack splitted the wvae at the last second. This limited the power of the wave as it still hit the body of Sesshomaru. The reduce blast send Sesshomaru flying back within the air, his body plundging down into the forest as he landed upon the ground. Standing, there was scuff marks upon the sleeve us his attire, his armor protecting his chest as his expression was more irritated this time.

It did not take him long to get back to the field where his brother stood. His amber golden irisis looking at his brothers as a slight smirk formed upon his lips. "I must say, that was not a bad counter. But, you still keep lettingn your emotions get the better of you; that makes you pitiful. Now, show me what you can do, other than screaming." he stated as he shunpo before his brother. Raising Bakusaiga as he strike down horizontaly towards Inuyasha's chest.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

After a couple moments, Inuyasha raised his head, smirking when he saw Sesshomaru lying on the ground. Though Sesshomaru had been hit by the Bakuryuha, Inuyasha knew that it was not over. If anything, he had only succeeded in making Sesshomaru more angry. Seeing Sesshomaru get to his feet, Inuyasha also started to get up, but he was not fast enough. When Sesshomaru disappeared from his vision by using Shunpo, Inuyasha knew that he could attack from anywhere, and began to take a step back to take in his surroundings better. Then Sesshomaru appeared right in front of him, and opened a long slash across Inuyasha's chest with Bakusaiga. With a small cry of pain, Inuyasha fell back, landing on the ground. His clothes were already stained an even darker shade of red, but the gash was not as bad as it would have been if Inuyasha had not have taken the step back prior to Sesshomaru's attack.

Inuyasha got to his feet once again, now completely ignoring the pain as a few drops of blood hit the ground. "Will you just shut up... you keep saying the same thing over and over again... do you think I care, or are you trying to talk me to death?" Inuyasha said in a somewhat strained voice, standing right in front of Sesshomaru. Then he swung Tessaiga at Sesshomaru quickly and unexpectedly, aiming to slash at his right side. "Quit wasting my time!"
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 pm

He was cought off guard by the slash, bringing back his right side as the tip o Tessaiga tear at his armor and at his flesh. Leaving a minor cut, his blood ooze through the armor as he jump back soon after. "To think that you of all people would be able to draw my blood; i am suprised. At least you are giving me a challenge, which is greatly a suprise to witness." he commented as he raised back up Bakusaiga. Though he was expresionless, he was excited at the moment. He was also ready to cause more pain to the body of his younger brother. As he stood, a green aura swirled around his blade. "Let see if you could with stand the accidic poisen that comes from my attack, Inuyasha." he stated as he flashstepped out of sight. Appearing once again befor Inuyasha swinging down his blade as he vanished once again. Appearing behind his brother, he turned and sent a normal slash towards his brothers back, at the same time his cloud like sash charged forth and attempted to wrap around the waist of his brother. In attempt to flung him into the ground if abled.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Inuyasha let out a low growl when Sesshomaru disappeared once again. He was starting to get tired of the surprise attacks. When Sesshomaru shunpo'ed in front of him again, Inuyasha raised Tessaiga to counter, puzzled that Sesshomaru would use the exact same tactic as he had before. It did not make sense... then he realized, that it really didn't. It must be a trick! He thought. Then he felt the reiatsu of his brother resurface behind him as Sesshomaru shunpo'ed again. "Damn it!" he cursed, spinning on his heel, swinging Tessaiga at the same time, just blocking Sesshomaru's blade. He pushed back against the blade with a sudden burst of strength, pushing it backwards and away from him. However, Inuyasha had not been expecting Sesshomaru to try and use his fluffy sash against him. The large mass of fur wrapped itself tightly around Tessaiga's blade, holding it in place and effectively stopping Inuyasha from going anywhere. But he was not about to let that stop him.

A mysterious white light began to emanate from Tessaiga as the blade started to transform. Now, the Tessaiga appeares to be coated in adamant; also known as diamond, the hardest substance on Earth. Inuyasha smirked,and large, sharp spears of adamant began to form on the surface of Tessaiga. Since Tessaiga was bound by the sash, Inuyasha could not swing it fully, but he did not need to. He pulled back a little and then the blade jerked slightly, causing dozens of diamond spears to go flying towards Sesshomaru from a very close range; in the process, the spears easily ripped apart the fluffy sash that had been holding Tessaiga in place. "Kongosoha!" Inuyasha repeated the name of his attack after sending the deadly spears flying towards his brother.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 pm

He was not that suprise by his slash being block, in fact, that was not his true attack. As his brother push back upon his blade, his sash coiled and wrapped around the blade and hands of Inuyasha. This brought a small measure of delight to Sesshomaru who was prepared to slam Inuyasha into the ground below. But that was foiled when his brother's blade turned to diamond, predicting something to occur his blade swirled with a green energy. His body trailing outward some as he raised his blade and swung down, at the exact same time as his brother's blade release the shards. The green wave of energy trailed his sash as it blowed away some of the shards. Three were able to wistand the power of the wave and injure Sesshomaru. Whom did not expected to happen. One of the shards pierce his right shoulder, another strike pass his left cheek, while the other was deflected by his spike pauldron. This all did not matter as the green wave headed point blank towards his brother, but in the process his sash was disentigrated.

"Bakuhatsu Tensai No Bakuhatsuz(Exploding Corrosive Wave)" he stated as he gain more distance from his brother. Wanting to watch the fire works as he look to Bakusaiga. "He should think me for holding back, if i were to use the full power of Bakusaiga, he would not of been able to do nothing but die." he stated in thought as he look back to the events.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

(Just saying, diamond is harder than anything, so no armor could block it when it's travelling at high speed. It would just break right through.)

As soon as his blade was free, Inuyasha jumped backwards a few meters to gain some distance from his brother; it was obvious that he would counter the Kongosoha somehow. He did not bother to check and see if any of his adamant spears had hit Sesshomaru, the large green wave heading towards Inuyasha was the bigger matter for now. When he landed, he immediately pushed Tessaiga out in front of him, not seeing any way to escape the blast. If he had more time, he could have easily sent it back at Sesshomaru with his Bakuryuha, but luck was not on his side. Then, as the attack was about to descend upon him, he got an idea; to be exact, he had remembered the properties of Tessaiga's sheath. Filled with newfound optimism, Inuyasha quickly grabbed the sheatj from where it sat at his waist and held it directly out in front of him.

Then the attack hit. The wave clashed with the sheath, which was projecting a sort of barrier. The area on either side of Inuyasha was torn up, but he took little damage thanks to his sheath. However, there waa the force behind Sesshomaru's attack as well. Inuyasha began to get pushed back. A few seconds later, Inuyasha was thrown off his feet and sent flying backwards; but by then, the blast had already subsided for the most part. Inuyasha flew backwards until he slammed into a tree and slid down to the ground, panting. From that tactic, it was made clear that Inuyasha knew how to make maximum use of what he had. Now, he still had not gotten up, but he still had a firm grip on both his sword and his sheath. Also, the Kongosoha shards still coated Tessaiga's blade.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 am

(True, but the shards still travel through the wave. And though it did not blow them away, it most likely slowed the shards speed. Just sayin.)

Sesshomaru at the moment was not preoccupied with what was occuring with Inuyasha. His nails at the moment were clawing the shard from his shoulder, though he had to widen his wound, he was able to pry the shard out. Holding it in his hand, he look to his younger brouther who used the sheift of Tessaiga to block his blade. Lookiing to the shard, he flashstep to the ground. Throwing it at his brother as the wave subsided. The shard traveled at a good speed and was aiming for his brothers chest, to fuel the fire, his index and middle finger fired a blue lightning like kido. "Had #4 Bakurai...." he muttered as he used the kido to increase the striking power and speed of the shard just in case Inuyasha used the sheift once again.

"Is that all you got? I would of expected more from a head driven idiot like yourself." he taunted as he felt his brother was still holding back. Though it made it easier on him, he wanted to have the satisfaction of killing his younger brother to be at the fullest.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 am

(You would have to slow it down almost to a snail's pace for it not to break something like armor, which is not possible with something like an energy blast, since again, diamond is harder. Also, did fluffy throw the shard after Inuyasha hit the tree? O.o 'Cause otherwise, he threw it at empty air since Inuyasha got sent flying.)
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 am

(Well i am not that keen on minerals like diamond and what not, so i apologize for the mishap. I can edit it if you want. After of course, it did say "After the wave subsided" duh. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 am

(No, I was just pointing it out. I already posted after it anyways. And okay. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Inuyasha still had not gotten up from his place at the bottom of the tree. I need to get up before he attacks again... Inuyasha thought, forcing his eyes open. Next thing he knew, one of his diamond spears were flying straight at him. Damn it... I don't have time to block with Tessaiga or its sheath... Inuyasha thought with a twinge of apprehension. Acting on haste alone, Inuyasha let go of Tessaiga and reached out with his right hand, as if he were going to try and catch the spear. And that he was. It seemed like a very improbable way to deal with the situation, but that was what Inuyasha chose to do. Once it was close, Inuyasha managed to get his hand around the middle of the shard, getting quite a shock from the electric kido that trailed it. The spear was going too fast for him to actually catch it though. He only succeeded in slowing it down. The spear pierced Inuyasha's chest, right below his collarbone. Thankfully, it didn't strike deep enough to mortally wound Inuyasha. Then the lightning struck Inuyasha in the same spot, sending Inuyasha flying backwards into the bushes. The impact when he fell dislodged the adamant spear from his chest.

Slowly, but surely, he got up again, crawling over to where Tessaiga lay on the ground in the bushes near him. He grabbed the hilt, got to his feet, shakily, and turned facing Sesshomaru's direction. As he was still concealed by the trees and bushes, Inuyasha swung Tessaiga down to the ground, releasing the remainder of the Kongosoha spears on the blade towards Sesshomaru. The spears shredded all of the vegetation in their path as they shot towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha   Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru vs Inuyasha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next