Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dangerous Confrontation [Invite; No Death]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14837

Characters
RPC's:

A Dangerous Confrontation [Invite; No Death] Empty
PostSubject: A Dangerous Confrontation [Invite; No Death]   A Dangerous Confrontation [Invite; No Death] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Luka Cielo, rank C
Fraccion to the Decimo/Cero Espada

Picture:

Only half-listening, Luka kept eye contact with Arcelia as she droned on and on just like he had predicted she would. If she felt the need to defend herself from his words then that meant that he had gotten to her. He was surprised at how easy that had been, given how she was trying to do the same to him. Knowing that it perturbed her, Luka let his expression fall back into a blank mask as she spoke, as if he really did not care about what she had to say; and he did not. When she was finished, a sly smirk formed upon his features. Luka actually looked as if he could burst out laughing at any moment.

“Okay… first of all, you’re just a Fraccion; a ‘servant’ like me. You aren’t higher up the ranks, in fact, if we were to fight, I know, just by looking at you, that I would win. But you know what? I won’t attack a woman, even if you don’t actually act like one. Call me soft if you want, but it’s just one of my policies. Also, I don’t recall asking for your life story. It’s in the past, so who cares?” Luka said in a somewhat animated tone of voice, just to annoy her further.

“So are you done, or is there something else you want? If you think you’re coming to the Living World with me, think again. I’m not even going to go there with you around.” Luka said, now irritably. He figured that taking Kazuya back could wait; he wanted to go to Karakura to do his own thing, not be pestered by Arcelia.

Stats:
Ho-ho: 4
Zanjutsu: 4
Reiryoku: 4
Kido/Cero: 3
Hakudo: 3
Hankou: 4

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

A Dangerous Confrontation [Invite; No Death]
Page 1 of 1