Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+5
LoneWarrior
Kaede Shoshi
J_Da_Don01
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

>.< Alright.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4778

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Ohh i like the new ranking system o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14837

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Yeah, and I'm the type who would do that, just to be able to say that I killed the Espada Lord. xD In fact, in the original BEoO, I killed Aizen with one of my other characters. >.> We had to find a new Espada leader, and thus, the interchangeable rank of Espada Lord was born. xD

Glad to hear it. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Hhahaha well lets hope you dont go off and kill the big baddy right away then >.> Are we going to be able to create our own factions on the new site? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Yeah. xD

You will, but not many. I don't want to have 50 factions. e.e They will be harshly graded too. If I don't like even one aspect of it, it will be disapproved.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Ahh okays then o.o When you get the template up do tell pwease <3
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 pm

There is none. Doesn't it say that on the description? o.o The way I see it, if people really want to make something like that, they should know what to include already.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Ohh okay then x3333 In that case ill get to work on mine and see if something comes from it!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:24 pm

All right. xD
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Ohh before i forget, do you need help with anything on the other site? Ive got some free time right now.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Nope, we're only waiting for the storyline and stat system right now, which Kizo and Eon are working on.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5533

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Guess i can work on my rp samples. Will use a dead group on my mogamee list. Post them there, look them over and what not. So, i can just copy and paste when i am ready. First i will have to read the new system and what not. Blah.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm starting off as a low-level visored character, based off myself. It will be scary. >.> I remember I tried to make the master of hell in fatal nightmare like me and it just got weird. O.o
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 am

So thats the new system. Cool, seems more difficult though, for me at least. I'm a moderate role player, so its going to be hard for me to get a captain. O.O
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 am

Well, just make sure that your RP sample is at least 750 words and we can probably work something out.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 am

That i can do. XD Probaly will be double that. XD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Fuck I thought I posted last night e.e

What I had said was that I know and that Kizo's probably been a lieutenant for a year and a half since that's when Shuuhei would have gotten promoted was during the time skip...Unless I say he got promoted earlier...But that's still not that long...I don't know if it might be better to keep Shuuhei a lieutenant and move Kizo to Squad Two lieutenant then pick a different character as a Captain or what >.< But then again she still wouldn't have been promoted that long DX I'm probably over thinking things >.<

Mugetsu wrote:
Depends. If it's a custom character (OC), yes, but if it's for a canon, you must do the sample from their POV.

For Ichigo, I'm copying and pasting one from here. -3- Once I find one that's over 1000 characters. I suppose I could edit it too. e.e

Kizo, does a master-3 sound reasonable for Ichigo? Technically, he should be a master-1 because of Final Getsuga. But starting off more powerful than the Espada Lord and Commander would just be bullshit. Kinda defeats the purpose, since I could just go kill the Espada Lord, and end the story right there. :'D

Lol I'm reusing Lust's and Kazuya's XD I've got something written for Kizo but it's not finished...Plot wise of the sample I mean, but does that matter? It'd matter to me but I mean in general >.>

Maybe you can give him Master-2? Cause I think that's a good rank to start him off on..
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Master 2 seems just a TAD over powered for ichi, Hes good, vary good in fact but he fluctuates as far as how strong he actually is in a fight. Id think master 1 would be more then enough and you can always increase in power as he progresses in the plot. Hell it might be a good idea to drop him one more level so he has something to achieve in game. Its never fun to start out to powerful, you have nothing to reach for.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Hmm, i have most of Kakashei's try out post typed and ready. I will be adding more though. I haven't counted yet, its hard to do, ya know? I get lazy really fast. I do know its around 400 or 500, maybe more. Hmm. Then there is Byakuya's try out post, which will have to be how many words?

It will have to be great and what not. Possibly will not get him, possibly would, depends. I am not the best when it comes to grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. I will have to try my best.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm

I use a word counter to count my words ._.

http://wordcounter.ws/wordcounter/online-word-counter.php

Probably, you'll need to get his personality spot on.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 pm

So, I was hanging out with someone today, having a good time for the first time in a month... and my dad told me I wasn't allowed to hang out anymore as soon as I walked in the door. Just because of my report card, which doesn't even matter anymore. I finally find someone ho I have so much in common with, someone who actually seems to like being around me, I finally had a little solace over what happened, and that fucking asshole had to ruin it! You don't even wanna know how pissed off I am right now... this summer is the last chance in my life for me to finally have fun, and he's going to ruin it again... I really want some random catastrophe to just happen, so I can just die. I'm just done with everything. It's always going to be like this! The instant I get a little freedom, I'll lose what's important to me. I think I am forbidden to be happy or something...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

You're eighteen, he legally has no control over you, fuck him and do what you want. If he hits you call police, if he even threatens it call 'em, he has no say in what you can and can't do anymore. If the report card really doesn't matter, then he shouldn't be such a dick about it e.e You need to start resisting him, rebel..Shit, if you really wanna hang out with this person and had that much fun fight for it! You need to start fighting against him..
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm still 17... v.v Otherwise I would have already told him to sit on it and rotate. e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I thought you hit eighteen o.o How much longer till your 18? Still, you should tell him to sit on it e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm 18 on August 24th. >.<

If I did that, I would be kicked out. e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Shit >.<

Find a hotel ahead of time? O.o It's what I'd do..Shit if I had as much money as you do I'd already be in a hotel till I found a place/job/got into college >.< I just don't like your asshole dad and want someone to tell him to shove it e.e Or actually shove something sharp in his bunghole e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next