Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)

Go down 
+53
lindow
LordTerrantos
Omega_Cervantes
KetsukeAto
Demenyx.
Zyklus
Shinji Hirako
J_Da_Don01
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kaede Shoshi
sheridanthefiddler
DarkarkOVA
Ravilin
The Dread Lord
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Rebecca Sykes
Fenix
Ragnarok97071
Yui Kisho
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
lArchangel
soulu uchiha
Akuma
Eliminate Reality
Sakaki
leche-visord
Takeshi Kage
Sakura Lunaris
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Artemis1369
Haseo Misaki
Athagaraz
scarlett_ashe
Shannon24
Dalaga_Helios
Discord
Shy_Akira
GalllionX
Ulqui-chan
Kisuke Urahara
iAwesomeMeep=3
Allister
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
hearse
nycboyLC
Kenpachi_zarki
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14808

Characters
RPC's:

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post your role-play sample to become a captain, Espada, or sin; obtain a visored or canon character, or obtain a bankai. You can only try out for one character at a time.

The RP sample can have any kind of setting, situation, or character. If you're trying out for a canon character, you must use the character you are trying out for in the sample.

There is no specfied length that it has to be, as quality is more important than quantity, but the longer it is, the better.

Post your sample in this topic and wait to be approved or disapproved. If you are disapproved, you cannot tryout again for a week. There are no third chances.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

Kizo is right, disapproved. That's why I told you not to bother trying out for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4737

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 am

visard tryout
Shinji walked out of his usual bar half drunk, stumbling around walking along the side walk. He managed to get half way to his apartment, but stopped suddenly feeling a powerful spiritual pressure not to far off " Hmmmm pests this late at night what a freaken pain, ehhh not my problem." He continued walking again ignoring the spiritual pressure, he managed to get half way up the stairs but paused again hearing the scream of a woman not to far off where he sensed the spiritual pressure " Ehhh now its become my problem." Shinji vanished from the steps appearing on a building not to far from his apartment " Lets see where oh where could the bloody beast be." Shinji spotted what looked like a large group of hollows chasing after a girl " Che what a pain theirs so many what ever." Shinji took out a pack of cigarettes and lite one " Guess i should get started."

Shinji flash stepped off the building and between the gap where the girl was running and the hollows were chasing" My my don't you guys know its not nice to chase a lady." He pulled out a strange shaped knife from the inside of his coat. He pointed the blade at the group of hollows " Feel gravity cold embrace drown into the darkness of the void Jūryoku no umi." A black aura surrounded the small blade Shinji vanished and appeared above the group of hollows pointing the blade downward " Demi." a large blade blast fired out from the small blade smashing into the group of hollows crushing them under 5 tons of pressure. Once the blast vanished all that was left was a 3 ft deep hole, Shinji dropped down to the ground " Well young lad...huh" Shinji noticed the girl ran off " Ehhh such a pain ."

" ???: My what a mess you made of my hollows." A garganta opened up, and a large looking guy walked out wearing white " ???: Ehhh Seems you'll have to die now." The arrancar lifted both his hands and fired out a large cero. Shinji looked up with a somewhat disgusted look " Damn it..." the cero hit but at the last second Shinji put on his mask releasing a large amount of spiritual pressure using that to block the cero though part of hi jacket was singed " Damn ugly bastard this was my favorite jacket." " ???: What the hell fine ill kill you the old fashion way." The arrancar began to draw his sword, but shinji vanished then reappeared in front of the arrancar " To bad ." shinji stabbed the arrancars hand that was trying to pull out his sword, a red cross appeared on his hand making his hand feel like a ton. The arrancar dropped to the ground struggling to get up " ???: Damn you DIE!!!" With his free hand the arrancar fired a bala at shinji. " I hate desperate people as well." Shinji swung his blade upward slicing through the bala " My turn again how nice." black balls started to form all around shinji then fired down like ain on the arrancar smashing into him it would feel like being hit by a truck, the countless attack eventually broke evey bone in the arrancars body leaving his lifeless. Shinji dropped back to the ground infront of the dead arrancar" Ehhh ill let though useless soul reapers deal with the clean up eheheh guess i can hit the clubs again." Shinji smiled and walked off ack into town.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5521

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

I like it but I think I'll let the other mods make the decision on it
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5848
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am

[Gonna go for the Primera Position]

The sand blew around his feet as the cold draft coming from the garganta behind him slowly died down, indicating that the garganta had indeed closed. All eyes were upon him, Soul Reaper and Arrancar alike, even the hollows. Like the deity that he is, he appeared in his full glory, his white espada cloak billowing in the powerful wind of the wasteland known as Hueco Mundo. His skin paler than the white sand itself, his reiatsu enough to make everyone shiver, his eyes slowly opened, revealing the golden irises inside.

Instantly, the captain of a squad came up to him, attacking him in a blind charge. His face expressionless, his stance completely still and unmovable, he watched the captain near him. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, his palm shot out forward, landing a palm thrust directly into the center of the captain's chest. The sound was like a gunshot as everything seemed to have frozen right then. In the split second that passed so slowly, the Arrancar's mouth slowly curled into a smirk. suddenly, sounds like a machinegun as numerous palm thrusts were launched at the captain, each one faster than the last, all of them nothing but a flurry of blurs and after images. A final palm thrust before the arrancar spun around, sending a spin kick brutally into the exact same area the first palm thrust hit. That was the sealing shot as blood erupted from the captain's mouth, all of the previous hits leading up to this final result, having all of his internals organs utterly liquified. The captain flew back from the force of the kick, dead before he even hit the ground. When he did hit the ground, the speed of the impact tore him completely apart and sent his body parts careening away, hidden in sand.

And Aiden simply stood there, the malicious smirk still on his face as he turned back around, lowering his foot as he stared at the others. The arrancars finally knew who he was... He was the True King.

Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5521

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 am

Nice post Kyosuke...I like but again up to the others I think
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:50 am

It is well-written, but not enough for the primaera position. I'm looking for someone who uses a lot of detail to fill that spot, and I mean a lot. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 am

And Sakaki, there are no visored spots left. You ahould check these things before you try out for them.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 am

Mugetsu wrote:
It is well-written, but not enough for the primaera position. I'm looking for someone who uses a lot of detail to fill that spot, and I mean a lot. o.o

I was in a bit of a hurry there, and I believe in quality over quantity. But if you do ask for a lot of detail, then I will comply with your request. Please wait a few minutes and I will give you your desired post. Or, you could test me in a mock battle. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 am

I'd like to do the mock battle, but I'm pretty busy, and don't have a computer at the moment, so I can't. :/ But all right. Technically, you're not allowed to redo your tryout, but I'll allow it, since you were in a hurry. Just be aware that your posts still need to be well-detailed even after you are approved, if you do pass.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 am

'War... War never changes. Be it a war between humans, or a war between the Shinigami of the Soul Society and the Arrancar of Hueco Mundo. It never really does change. Only Blood. And Death.'

His eyes opened slowly in one fluid motion, the dim light of his prison entering his blurred vision. Soon, his sight cleared as he stood up from the prone position he was in. Broken blocks and shards of crystal lay all around him as his eyes turned from one corner to the other in a slow, controlled way, so to learn everything around him. His pale white skin had a horrible grey tinge in them, from not having seen sunlight in such a long time. He slowly brought up his right hand infront of his face, flexing his fingers as if he had never seen them. He closed his eyes again... War... He took a deep inhale of air, the very feeling of power, death, blood, hatred... Every feeling that was in every person in the war, they all seemingly came into him in that glorious breath. Holding this breath and savoring it's taste for a few moments, he exhaled, long and slow, through his nose, his golden eyes opening again. He finally knew. His face void of emotion, he slowly raised his right hand and extended it forwards, palm pointing forwards. As if he was about to fire a cero... But he wasn't.

Could he still do it? After all these centuries, as the waves of time flowed all over him in his prison, skipping him as if he was something that time did not wish to meddle with, could he still accomplish it? He closed his fingers into a fist, as if he tried to grab something… But his hands didn’t curl completely into a fist. It was as if there was something in his grip, something that couldn’t be seen… Something rectangular and hard… A Weapon of death and destruction, an instrument to accomplish the very thing that war wanted to achieve.
“Muerta Negra…” He spoke, his voice nothing but a whisper, almost inaudible but so very loud for the very thing he was calling out to. The imperceptible thing in his hands pulsed, the sudden beat being felt all throughout his body, as if it was releasing its energy all throughout his body. And abruptly, black smoke shot out from his hand, sideways and going only one direction, to the left, as it stopped after it extended 7 ft. This smoke did not spread nor dissipate, like real smoke… It was slowly collapsing in on itself, as if there was a vacuum running along its length. And within a few seconds, Muerta Negra formed. His pride and glory, the very weapon that severed so many souls… It had finally come back to him. A sudden gale of energy was released, raising a wind so fierce within the enclosed prison that the wind itself was seemingly screaming as it whipped around the room. Aiden’s long hair was thrown back in a rapid and vibrant dance. For a few minutes, this surprising wind continued to rampage throughout the room, coming from the very thing Aiden was holding. However, he was not intimidated… Far from it. He was actually smiling with pride as the weapon in his hold was letting out it’s power, which had been dormant for so very long… Waiting for him like a faithful lover.
He shifted his grip on the sword slightly, so that the blade moved a bit upwards. And just as suddenly as it had begun, the wind stopped. It did not die down as wind normally does, but simply ceased. Just like that. He looked down upon himself, his once bare body now covered in the clothes of his choice. His hair covering parts of his face in a great mess, his yellow eyes shining with malice and pride, he let go of his zanpakutou, as it dematerialized into it’s black smoky form again. It slowly moved towards him until it went right into his chest, as if he was absorbing it. And with one last look at his infernal prison, he closed his eyes and turned around, his cloak billowing in his wake as he walked into a garganta that awaited his presence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcus and Leone were laughing heartily, not a care in the world in this time of ceasefire. They were given the job to simply guard the gate into the soul society, but really, who would invade the soul society itself? Even thinking about it seemed ridiculously stupid. However, today, luck didn’t seem to be on their side. They stopped laughing abruptly as their eyes focused on a solitary figure standing infront of them. The man himself looked absolutely terrifying, his skin pale gray and dead looking. But the worst was his eyes… His golden eyes that was looking down upon them. Marcus and Leone simply stared into the eyes that seemed to bore into their souls.
“Down.” A low voice said, coming from the shadowy and intimidating figure as an unexpected weight fell upon their shoulders. This weight seemed to break every bone in their body, the pain it gave them. Both of them couldn’t even make noises of pain as they were forced down to their hands and knees, the air itself being drawn out of their lungs as they found it hard to keep breath. Within seconds, their bodies and minds were wiped blank of their consciousness as they crumpled to the ground, broken and limp like a puppet with it’s strings cut. Aiden was, however, simply standing there, his face completely void of emotion or facial expression. After a few moments of staring at the two beaten guards, he walked on ahead. However, even before he walked in through the gates, 9 figures stood behind him. Without even hearing or seeing the people behind him, he knew who they were… What they were… And they knew who he was. In a single united movement, all 9 of them bowed down as Aiden turned around to face them. They knew that at last, victory would be theirs… Because the true king had finally returned…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sand blew around his feet as the cold draft coming from the garganta behind him slowly died down, indicating that the The sand blew around his feet as the cold draft coming from the garganta behind him slowly died down, indicating that the garganta had indeed closed. All eyes were upon him, Soul Reaper and Arrancar alike, even the hollows. Like the deity that he is, he appeared in his full glory, his white espada cloak billowing in the powerful wind of the wasteland known as Hueco Mundo. His skin paler than the white sand itself, his reiatsu enough to make everyone shiver, his eyes slowly opened, revealing the golden irises inside. War itself had come into his home plain… And now, everyone was fighting by his rules, his terms. They would soon know the flaw they made that would cost them their life in attacking the True King himself.

Instantly, the captain of a squad came up to him, attacking him in a blind charge. His face expressionless, his stance completely still and unmovable, he watched the captain near him. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, his palm shot out forward, landing a palm thrust directly into the center of the captain's chest. The sound was like a gunshot as everything seemed to have frozen right then. In the split second that passed so slowly, the Arrancar's mouth slowly curled into a smirk. suddenly, sounds like a machinegun as numerous palm thrusts were launched at the captain, each one faster than the last, all of them nothing but a flurry of blurs and after images. A final palm thrust before the arrancar spun around, sending a spin kick brutally into the exact same area the first palm thrust hit. That was the sealing shot as blood erupted from the captain's mouth, all of the previous hits leading up to this final result, having all of his internals organs utterly liquified. The captain flew back from the force of the kick, dead before he even hit the ground. When he did hit the ground, the speed of the impact tore him completely apart and sent his body parts careening away, hidden in sand.

And Aiden simply stood there, the malicious smirk still on his face as he turned back around, lowering his foot as he stared at the others. The arrancars finally knew who he was... He was the True King. garganta had indeed closed. All eyes were upon him, Soul Reaper and Arrancar alike, even the hollows. Like the deity that he is, he appeared in his full glory, his white espada cloak billowing in the powerful wind of the wasteland known as Hueco Mundo. His skin paler than the white sand itself, his reiatsu enough to make everyone shiver, his eyes slowly opened, revealing the golden irises inside.

Instantly, the captain of a squad came up to him, attacking him in a blind charge. His face expressionless, his stance completely still and unmovable, he watched the captain near him. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, his palm shot out forward, landing a palm thrust directly into the center of the captain's chest. The sound was like a gunshot as everything seemed to have frozen right then. In the split second that passed so slowly, the Arrancar's mouth slowly curled into a smirk. suddenly, sounds like a machinegun as numerous palm thrusts were launched at the captain, each one faster than the last, all of them nothing but a flurry of blurs and after images. A final palm thrust before the arrancar spun around, sending a spin kick brutally into the exact same area the first palm thrust hit. That was the sealing shot as blood erupted from the captain's mouth, all of the previous hits leading up to this final result, having all of his internals organs utterly liquefied. The captain flew back from the force of the kick, dead before he even hit the ground. When he did hit the ground, the speed of the impact tore him completely apart and sent his body parts careening away, hidden in sand.

And Aiden simply stood there, the malicious smirk still on his face as he turned back around, lowering his foot as he stared at the others. Now everyone knew. Knew the being that he was. Knew that going up against him would always end in failure, against the King who had become a God. Aiden Odelschwank, The True King…

[Since I already made the last part, it seemed like a shame to waste it xD And I did make it, so it counts!]
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 am

Approved for primaera Espada, an A rank position. Keep in mind that you will be on par with A rank captains, so you can't kill them so easily, and be aware that even though your character is the primaera, Dalaga is still your leader.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 am

I am aware. But Autoknowing would be a fault. As you can see from the post, Aiden is proud and he tends to be very assertive. He'll acknowledge Dalaga as his leader, though he might disobey or disapprove.

Either way, I look forward to roleplaying with all of you. Aiden's profile is up for judging and point awarding =w= Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 am

As an A rank, you automatically get 35 points to distribute between your stats. You can earn more points later tgrough fighting. ^^ I'll go take a look
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4737

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

well that sucks oh well
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Applying for the position of Captain of Squad 13   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 am

Yawning, Akuma sat up in bed and stretched, focusing on individual body parts, one at a time. I haven’t slept that good in a long time, she thought to herself, grinning as she stood up out of bed. When she looked at the clock, her smile faded and was replaced with a look or horror. “Great,” she groaned, smacking herself in the forehead. “I’m late.” Akuma quickly brushed out her long, silver hair, and tied it up into a ponytail with a ribbon that matched the color of her eyes perfectly. She then rushed through getting dressed, making several mistakes and having to go back in re-do them. After putting on her shoes, Akuma tried to run out of her room in the bent over position she used to tie her shoes, and lost her balance. She used one arm to make sure she didn’t hit the floor, and kept running, coming back to the upright position as she did so.

Rukia stepped out of her office as Akuma was running by. “Hey, Captain-“ Rukia began about to ask a question. She was cut off by Akuma yelling “No time, I’m late!” over her shoulder as she went by. Rukia chuckled and shook her head as she went back into her office. After running through Soul Society, and causing quite a ruckus, Akuma reached her destination. She had one hand on her hip, and was leaning on the wall, trying to catch her breath when Ichigo walked up to her. “Uh, are you okay?” he asked, looking at her with a smirk. “Ichigo!” she squeaked. “I- um, I was just-“ she stuttered. Ichigo held out a hand to stop her from talking. “Forget about it,” he said. Akuma sighed. Her breathing was finally returning to normal, and she could feel her heart rate slowing down. “I’m late again,” she muttered, looking up at the sky as she sat in the grass. Ichigo sat beside her and laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” Akuma asked, looking over at him. “You over-react,” he chuckled, meeting her purple eyes with his dark brown. Akuma blushed and looked at the grass. She started messing with a piece, more because she was nervous than anything else. She could feel Ichigo’s eyes still on her, and she blushed deeper. “Nothing…” she said. Her voice was soft, like she was shy. Ichigo laughed again. “You’re completely mental, I hope you know.” Akuma stuck her nose up in the air. “I embrace my insanity, thank you very much.” She laughed. “Well, most of the time, anyways,” she added as an afterthought. “Most of the time?” Ichigo asked, raising one eyebrow to make a questioning face. Akuma blushed again, realizing she had said too much. “Never mind,” she said, smiling at him. She brushed a few strands of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail behind her ear.

After a few minutes of silence, Ichigo asked “Do I make you nervous?” Akuma glanced at him, then back up to the sky. “It’s not that you make me nervous, exactly,” she said, lying back with one arm under her head to watch the clouds. “It’s just… I don’t know. I’m afraid of doing something wrong,” she explained, after Ichigo gave her a puzzled look. “What do you mean?” he asked, lying in the grass in a similar style to how Akuma was lying. “I can’t really explain it,” she said. “It’s like-“ Akuma was cut off by the sound of someone arriving. Quickly, Akuma sat up and faced the new arrival. “What’s going on?” she asked, sensing that the Soul Reaper in front of her had urgent news. “Captain,” the young Shinigami said, bowing. “Head Captain Yamamoto is requesting a captains meeting. A hole has appeared, connecting Soul Society to Hueco Mundo.”
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 am

Approved for A rank captain of squad 13. If you haven't already, you need to make sure to read the "RP System" forum before you apply your stats in your profile. Also, don't forget to make your squad barracks and captain's office in the Soul Society forum when your profile is made and approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:47 am

Okay, thank you ^^ I'm going to sleep for tonight though, I will do that tomorrow.. err, later today when I wake up!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am

All right, no rush. ^^
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

I am trying out for a Captain level, B ranked, Rogue Shinigami

The rain fell from the ash clouds of the dark sky, beading upon Moana Aroha's face as she stared down a dark alley way. What was her purpose for being there? She was a rogue shinigami, so one would guess she really didn't have any known purposes for being there. She just stood tall with her chest poked out as the rain began to hug her clothing not letting her go. With every drop made, the sound was almost heavenly, yet a demonic void engulfed the sound of heaven and replaced it with the the cold spirit of death itself. Looking from where Moana's vision was being placed you could see a person laying on the floor in front of her.

She spit in his face with her arms crossed. Her eyes dug deep within his soul as she pulled her zanpakuto from its sheath. She was in her gigai. She really didn't care who was around watching because she knew that no one could stop her. Well no human of course.
"Please, please, I have a wife and children. Have a heart," The man pleaded as his face look beat up, Probably a result of what Moana had did to him earlier.
"You should have thought about that before you raped your daughter," She lifted up her zanpakuto about to slay the man, but he ran. He wouldn't get far.
You could hear him panting, breathing heavily as he stomped while he ran. Water from the ran splashing every where. Every puddle tortured by his foot steps as he ran through alley ways into dead streets, knocking over garbage cans and innocent pedestrians who were in his way of death.

He would continue running and running. Eventually he came to a halt when Moana was right in front of him. He eyes grew large as he slowly began to back away from her. She appeared behind him blade to his neck.
"You are a sick man, and sick people like you should not be given the time of day. Sousuke Takahashi, You are hereby executed, by none other than Moana Aroha, may your days in hell treat you better than your days on this planet," and just like that, with a slight flick of her blade she cut his head clean off his shoulders.
The body tumbled and fell down as it landed in a large puddle. The puddle quickly grew red as the body-less neck created small thin red circles on the ground. She dropped it and walked away carving her initials, "MA" in his faces cheek. Was she doing this for justice? or was she doing this for her own pleasure?

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
soulu uchiha
Plus
soulu uchiha

Awesomeness Points : 4431

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm

For Espada position.

cyclops

Combi walked towards the calamity that was Soul Society, with nothing but a mere shrug to the shoulder after halting and scrutinizing the lesser beings as some groveled in despair whilst others were in distraught.. Casting every little prospect within his range of view, he delved into his pocket where he pulled with a quick yank and switch, spinning a small blade of which he picked up from one of the shinigami after the battle the army of the Hueco queen were triumphant in.''....Tch!'' Combi's face one way that could be only described as grimace, he leaned towards the shinigami about to pick him up when all of a sudden, a blade would be plunged towards his corner sect of his face, cutting his hair a bit off on the side his mask did not remain on..

---With a small sigh, the Arrancar listened to the on comer approaching..'' Oi! I don't think your going to be going anywhere with my friend... Arrancar..." The shinigami looked at him with a conceited expression, a smirk channeled through his lips like a high voltage. Parting his lips the shinigami said.'' What is your name Arrancar!? Mine is Seka Tsuno..'' He says with an annoyed tone, grabbing the handle of his zanpakuto. Combi averted his eyes through their corners at the Shinigami named Seka Tsuno, keeping a blank expression and standing up straight.'' Eh.... Well then, seeing as this one is already half way dead.. Than I guess I shall take you into scrutiny...''

---The Arrancar said not dodging the question but, more like ignoring it... The shinigami with an agitated expression screamed with a thunderous voice.'' Hey! I asked you what your name is! Not anything else! Did you hea---!!!'' Before he can say a word, a bit of blood splashed onto his great and strong grasping hand on his zanpakuto.. Combi appeared behind the shinigami standing still with his legs straight one facing the west as the other face north, with a small push of the pinkie to his glasses he sighed with grief and yet a hint of relief and said.."..... Well Seka Tsuno, My name is Combi Confianza and I did hear what you said.. But, I have more things to do than hear your bickering.. You are being brought in for a small gathering of analysis.." He says as he whips his hand to the side, swiping the blood off of his hard skinned hands into the distance..

---The shinigami looking in shock at the hole in his left shoulder sizzling a bit from the speed of the attack, releasing a smokey cast over it.'' Ahhhh!!! What the hell!'' The Shinigami screamed in agony towards Combi as he lifted his hand hitting the fourth wall with his index finger, creating a void that opened into oblivion.. All that could be seen was darkness and cracks that surrounded the dimension, that they were leaving out of. With that he grabbed the shinigami by the collar and leaped through the garganta and vanishing into the nothingness. Seka Tsuno, the shinigami being dragged around like a rag doll, opened his eyes to witness the black dimension they were walking in without as much as a sound to say.. He was frighten, scared, mortally wounded and shaking.. He was just like how Combi saw him and all shinigami. As dogs of a self made justice to keep what they want right..'' I wonder, exactly what is it do these dogs look for in their lives? For a bone of knowledge, because nothing has value or has been appeared to withhold such...?''

Moments later~
---Silence already embarked upon the land of the shallow, vast, waste called a land, forever trapped in the midst of night of black and white a void cracks its little head open and like a mouth it stretched.. A dark figure walked from within the garganta dragging an seemingly wounded from the sheer sight of the scenery.." Ughhh!!! Where am I....?'' The shinigami said as the figures approached and leaped to the outside of the void in space, landing on the gray sandy grounds of the place known nothing else than Hueco Mundo.. The Arrancar turned looking over his shoulder and gave a small snap of the fingers, closing the gate way to the other dimensional worlds. With the Garganta closing and the only way of escape the shinigami was better off just going along with their wishes..

---'' Listen... You are in Hueco Mundo.. The forever night realm as one could say.. This is where the Hollows frolic freely without regrets of even stepping a foot on land and being fearful of what could come across to slaughter them, like mere cattle...'' He said in a cold, blank, and yet knowledgeable tone before yanking his shinigami attire by the collar, walking onward to a palace stein designed for the higher ups, such as the Espada and their Fraccion.

---The Shinigami looked at the dark skinned Arrancar male in disgust as he was drug by him in the seemingly desert area, that was quite extraordinary than he had ever estimated in his hearing of the place where they said hollows roamed.. He knew it was such a dangerous place, to where not many ever tried to really cross that thresh hole to even continue onward for it would lead them to their own demise.. Feeling shaky, the shinigami snatched with his one hundred percent fine arm and ripped his clothing off from his left shoulder clothe. Combi's eyes not changing in the slightest, not even to the point of aggravation or looking annoyed, just blank.. He turned around and looked at the man carefully that was panting quite heavily due to his deep wound asked him one question..'' Tell me, will you come with me and cooperate efficiently? Or be broken like the dog you are shinigami?''

---He asked cracking his neck greatly, for the sound echoed about Hueco Mundo and caused the outside Las Noches life to halt for the moment. The Shinigami, with a some what still held pride stood up after rolling back a bit distance with a good 8 to 12 feet away from Combi he said aloud.'' The name's Seka Tsuno! I, am not going any where but, back from whence I came! You got that!?'' He yelled as Combi's presence was still before him until he felt a slight chop in the back of the neck, causing him to spit up a small portion of blood and spit fuse. Combi grabbed him as he fell and continued dragging him by the hair, through the sand to Las Noches speaking one last time..'' Wrong answer...'' He says walking towards the kingdom..

Combi Confianza *How much faith?*

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:55 pm

The only espada rank left is 5. Do you want that position?
Back to top Go down
soulu uchiha
Plus
soulu uchiha

Awesomeness Points : 4431

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Yes That would Be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

All right. Make sure to read the RP system forum before making your profile, and get the template from guidelines of course. Also make sure you post at least a few paragraphs each time, since A ranks are generally graded more harshly.
Back to top Go down
lArchangel
Plus
lArchangel

Awesomeness Points : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Looking for Captain-Position of Squad 10. Yueidara Nuzufuiji.

Frost. An icy-bitterness that condensed in the air with every breath taken.
Cold. A damp wind that tore at every nerve in your cheek with each blow.
Rain. The excess of Heaven's glory now pitter-pattering on the ground of the human-town of Karakura.

It was a gloomy day, and not a single beam of the sun's shine was able to break through the black, inky thickness that was the clouds above. Each building was a concrete pillar, studded with the golden idols that was light. No human dared roamed the streets on this late evening, for something even worse claimed those streets for it's own. A dark, evil presence, one that did not care for hospitalities or manners. For that presence was a Hollow. An malevolent, blood-thirsty being that wanted nothing more then to eat the souls of humans who had long since passed from this world.

A twitch of the hand, a spark of the eye. A single hooded figurine perched upon one of these conrete columns, their gaze following this excuse for a creature. The rain continued to fall upon this cloaked foreigner, it's tiny beads dripping down their hood and falling to meet it's brethren in a puddle on the floor. A pale, slim and slender hand slowly pursed forward to place a hand on a hilt. A Zanpakuto. A sword that held the spirit of an even stronger being, one with more potential then most realised.

'' Spark. Eneru! '' She whispered, the hilt being slid out of it's sheath to make way for a singular, normal-looking Zanpakuto. The Hollow, being as hungry as it was, was suddenly intrigued by this new presence, and turned his gaze to look at the woman. Her hood dropped down low, making way for the beautiful confusement that was her face. A bandage sat over her left eye, now dampened with the oncoming rain. Her hair, now sliding down her face as a dark-brown colour. As her blade was unsheathed, however, it suddenly sparked off in an extraordinary bright yellow colour, almost the colour of lightning itself. With each droplet of rain that skimmered the surface of this blade, the colour excelled marvellously. The Hollow, interested with the situation, quickly made a lunge for the woman.

'' A foolish move, Demon. '' She smirked, her blade rising up before her, and the chain that hung from the hilt suddenly extending out into another blade that clung to the hilt. The blade that was once singular was now doubled, becoming a double-ended sword that she held almost effortlessly. '' You're challenging a Shinigami, you know. '' The foreigner laughed. Brining both of her palms to hold the blade before striking down at the creature. Due to it's reckless efforts, the woman was able to slice of the Hollow's arm with utmost ease. Causing it to roar out in excruitiating pain. She claimed she was a Shinigami, and a Shinigami she was. A Soul Reaper. A being who was charged with the efforts of dealing with Souls who had not yet made their way into the Soul Society, a haven for the dead who had left this world. The human world.

With a curl of the palm and a twist of the fingers, the blade quickly spun around on itself and made way to slice a blade at the Hollow's throat. Another cry of pain escaped it's bone-plated lips before it made it's descent to the ground. The woman soon followed, landing as peacefully to the floor as one could do. The Hollow, however, crashed down into the middle of the road with an extremely thunderous thud. '' Didn't i tell you it was foolish? '' She murmered, chuckling away in her foul sense of humour. She raised her blade one last time after stepping onto the Hollow's heaving chest. '' Take pride that you were killed by the hands of myself, Yueidara Nuzufuiji. ''

The hollow screamed out in terror as it made a final attempt to grab Yueidara, but she had none of it. Another flick of the wrist caused the only hand that the Hollow now possessed to fall to the ground, limpless. One last swift movement made her double-edged sword impale into the frontal lobe of the Hollow. It made no noise, no cry for redemption and no plea of hope. The now still-warm corpse simply disintigrated into thin air, leaving this Shinigami to walk away, unscathed. '' ...It's time i got back to the Sereitei... '' She hummed, walking off into the now quitening rain. Her footsteps as light as the pitter-patter as the rainfall, and her gaze as bright as the upcoming sun.

For she was no ordinary Shinigami.
She was Yueidara Nuzufuiji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: