Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)

Go down 
+53
lindow
LordTerrantos
Omega_Cervantes
KetsukeAto
Demenyx.
Zyklus
Shinji Hirako
J_Da_Don01
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kaede Shoshi
sheridanthefiddler
DarkarkOVA
Ravilin
The Dread Lord
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Rebecca Sykes
Fenix
Ragnarok97071
Yui Kisho
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
lArchangel
soulu uchiha
Akuma
Eliminate Reality
Sakaki
leche-visord
Takeshi Kage
Sakura Lunaris
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Artemis1369
Haseo Misaki
Athagaraz
scarlett_ashe
Shannon24
Dalaga_Helios
Discord
Shy_Akira
GalllionX
Ulqui-chan
Kisuke Urahara
iAwesomeMeep=3
Allister
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
hearse
nycboyLC
Kenpachi_zarki
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14830

Characters
RPC's:

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post your role-play sample to become a captain, Espada, or sin; obtain a visored or canon character, or obtain a bankai. You can only try out for one character at a time.

The RP sample can have any kind of setting, situation, or character. If you're trying out for a canon character, you must use the character you are trying out for in the sample.

There is no specfied length that it has to be, as quality is more important than quantity, but the longer it is, the better.

Post your sample in this topic and wait to be approved or disapproved. If you are disapproved, you cannot tryout again for a week. There are no third chances.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Plus
Hizuna Tokoyomi

Awesomeness Points : 4440

PostSubject: Tryout for Captain of Squad 3 and for Bankai   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Sitting alone in the Squad Eleven barracks, Nizuna Tokoyomi sat with his two blades on his lap. Slowly letting his consciousness flow into the world that inhabit his twin Zanpakuto, Nizuna was faced with his two ever faithful companions. "It is good to converse with you two before the test, Fukkuburēdo. I must show the counsel that I have reached the level of Captain." Nizuna said to the slender, green haired personifications of his swords. Fukkuburēdo were two thin, but fairly tall, males. They wore very simple black suit jackets over white button-up shirts. Their bright green hair, and shimmering green eyes made them them identical. The were only two difference between the two. The first was that one had a fedora-like, green, wide brimmed hat with a light brown band around it. The other was that the one with the hat was a mute, but the one without spoke for both of them.

Looking between each other, the brothers smirked. Stepping forward and leaning against each others shoulders, Fukkuburēdo smiled. "Then why don't we have a little test of our own? You against us. No limitations. No holding back." Nodding to each other, the one without the hat transformed into the two blades that were Nizuna's release; the hook blade. Growing more and more confident, Nizuna drew his two blades. Nizuna, with a huge smile on his face like most of the people in Squad Eleven get when they fight, relaxed his shoulders and said, "Interestingly enough, I feel you aren't kidding. You going to try to kill me. Which is why I love you being my blades. So then, I guess I will try to equally kill you. Lash-out, Fukkuburēdo!" Clashing his blades against each other, they started to shift into their released form. Nizuna then looked up into his opponents eyes, giving the look that asks if he is ready. Nodding, the hatted twin took a single step forward and disappeared from site. Quickly whirling around to meet the attack from behind, Nizuna brought up his hook blades horizontally and heard the clash of steel-on-steel as he blocked the attack.

The battle clashed for as long as the two could manage. Breathing heavily from exhaustion, both of them knew what needed to be done. "No limitations and no holding back, right?" Nizuna said to his opposition. Both of them stretched out their arms as if the blades were wings. Still staring into each others eyes, Nizuna started to talk in a calm and mellow tone, with his opponent starting to mouth the words in tandem with him. "Fly forward with the power to strike down the enemy. Bankai." Simultaneously, and with a brilliant flash of light, the swords transformed once again. "Fukkuburēdo no suishin." Now the two stood, each with their bankai release. The weapons were now enormous. Large, ornate gauntlets rested on their forearms. On the front of them, giant scythe-like blades protruded upward and outward. On the back, three thin tubes funneled up the rest of their arms to a large, dish-like turbine that hummed with energy and power. Taking one last breath of determination, the reiatsu turbines lit up with the the blue spirit energy that powered them, and propelled Nizuna and Fukkuburēdo forward at each other for one final clash.

Nizuna's eyes shot open and he realized he was back in the Squad Eleven barracks. Looking over his body, noticing the injuries he sustained in his Zanpakuto's world were now gone, Nizuna stood up and sheathed his weapons. Staring at the door, Nizuna said, "Thank you, Fukkuburēdo. You have given me even more confidence then when I started. Now they will have to make me Captain, and they certainly won't be disappointed in my abilities. I will never forget my time in this squad, but now it is time for Squad Three to feel the power of Nizuna Tokoyomi." With that, Nizuna straightened his shoulders, held his head high, and walked out the doors to into the light of his hopeful future as a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am

Approved for B rank captain. ^.^ Make sure you read the RP system foam before applying your stats, and make your captain's office and squad barracks in the Soul Society forum once your profile has been completed.
Back to top Go down
Hayastantsi
Plus
Hayastantsi

Awesomeness Points : 4430

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Tryout for 7th Division Captain - Rubianca "Ruby" Oukami

The place was busy tonight. Yea, way too busy. Ruby enjoyed spending time in bars, particularly this one, but tonight was just out of question. She sat on the counter at the far right of the joint. A dim light shines just feet behind her, revealing nothing but her black tang-top, bare lower back and tight blue-jean shorts. A cloud of smoke surrounds her immediate area. A cigarette was wedged in her closed gape and a rum on the rocks sat in the grasp of her right hand. Yea, this was definitely Smokin' Aces: Bar n' Grill, the only place worth spending time...even if it was unbearably assiduous.

Smokin' Aces: Bar n' Grill. It was a small establishment in the Eastern sector of the Rukongai, specifically in District 7. At every opening, Ruby would come to this homely spot to relax, to have a drink...to forget who she really was. To most, Rubianca was a staunch Captain of the Gotei 13, but to those who knew the truth...she was an Oukami. A member of the lineage of Oukamis. An Oukami with a gift, no, without the curse her ancestors had provoked upon themselves. Ruby chuckles, puffs of smoke exhaling from her clenched teeth at every succession. "Better a Shinigami than an Oukami dog" her lips whisper. Her eyes stare blankly at the plathora of alcohol filled bottles just feet in front of her. She lifts her left hand and pulls out the cigarette. As she lifts her glass, Ruby's ears catch the chattering of ice to glass. Her eyes shift down and right to gaze at a glass filled only with ice. She blinks nonchalantly. Well, this wouldn't do. Before her eyes had even trailed to the left, where the barkeep once stood, that same gentleman had already picked out her favorite spiced rum. "Another glass, Ruby?" Her brows rise and her head nods. "You know it" Ruby responds as she raises her glass and simultaneously returns the smoke to her lips. She smiles oh so slightly, to the point of it not resembling one, as the rum reaches the tip of the glass. The barkeep grins, corks the bottle and returns to his business.

Where was she? Oh, right. The Oukami. Her smoke now back in her left hand, Ruby lifts the glass once more, but now hearing not the whining of ice. She takes a small sip. The liquid first assails her lips and then her throat as it washes down. Those self-righteous fucks. They had amassed an army of spiritually aware, ready to conquer all realms as their own...only to have their lineage corrupted. They no longer would be able to reproduce, no longer be able to bring forth future Oukami heirs. It was all so perfect. And that's why they wanted her, well, they wanted her and her brother. The only two Oukami still able to usher in new life, all thanks to her grandfather.

Tic...toc........tic........toc........................tic..........................toc.

Ruby blinks furiously. She feels a slight pain between both her left thumb and index finger. Her eyes first gaze up, through her brown bangs, at the clock. 2:34 A.M. already? Her eyes then shift to her left hand. The cigar had burnt up all the way to the bud, burning her fingers slightly. She tosses it into the ashtray as she wipes that same hand on her shorts. She had lost track of time, not even noticing who or what had happened around her. The place was now empty, save for the barkeep and...her brother. Why was he here? That fool! The barkeep continued to shine the glass in his hand as he stared at the newly arrived male. Ruby's body was hunched over the counter, her head low and her ponytail pressed against her back.

"Ruby-" the male spoke, mere feet behind Rubianca, but is quickly interrupted. "I thought I told you...to never show your face again." Her voice was completely devoid of emotion, as cold as ice. Her muscles remained relaxed and her posture unmoved. "But-" Before he could continue, though, Ruby had already flashed off her seat. She wraps her fingers around his throat with her right hand and slams him into the adjacent wall, a loud thud resounding. She then slams her own fist into the concrete, just inches from his shocked face, releasing a slurry of debris in all directions. This had all occurred in an instant, in a blink of an eye. "DON'T BUT ME, YOU STUPID FUCK!" Both her mood and expression had shifted just as quickly. Her brows were furrowed, her teeth were clenched and her eyes were filled with rage. She still held the man by his throat. Her tone now less aggressive yet still full of anger, she continues "I told you...countless times. Don't endanger others, don't get too close and what do you do? You act like a brainless child and gather a group of renegades." Her lips whimper as she pushes her visage closer to his. "They'll fuck up...and then its all over. It'll spell the end for all of you." Her eyes then lock onto his, peering down into the deep reaches of his soul. "Just like Jago..." she said, her tone still full of fury. She tosses him to the right. His body slides down the white wall until the floor halts his momentum. "Get out of my sight!"

She turns abruptly and walks towards the exit. This place had become way too noisy. As she passes through the now open door, tears begin to pour down her cheeks. This was the way it had to be.

Her fate had been sealed the day she was born. This was the fate of all future Oukami.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I'll approve it for a B-Rank captain ^^ Please read up on the RP System before you apply your stats and don't forget to make your barracks and office after making your character ^.^
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

Awesomeness Points : 4626

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

Trying Out for Captain of Squad Seven. Late but superior.

Sample:

Sleep was like a mythical beast that night. Every time he sought it out it would vanish into the halls of illusion with no trace. This hadn't been the first night either. Genjuro had been sleep deprived all week. No matter how comfortable or drunk he got sleep was always just out of reach. Well, restful sleep was always out of reach. He could doze at times, usually during his paperwork or any other time he was left alone with his mind. It was a curse tough. Every ounce of sleep he could suckle from mother night was poisoned with horrid dreams. Though the poisonous sleep was better than walking all day in a haze. He had appearance to uphold after all.

Just a little sleep this time. Nothing big. A nap maybe during his lunch of lukewarm ulong tea. Just catch a few winks...

The curtains of sleep lifted with a foggy view of an old battlefield, his first. He was barely a man again. His still awkward hand felt the rough grain of his spear while a nervous breath escaped his chest. The wicker of horses filled every muddy silence as the morning dew clung to them like the spirits of so many men to die. His heart was slamming against his chest. Breaths ragged. Palms sweating and cold. Staring across that field stood the enemy. A mass of little men just like him with dreams of living to the sunset of this day. He would crush those dreams if he could, but, only because he had those same illusions. The hot blood of his comrades was already pouring out onto the ground as they stood there in the mist. He looked left for a split second to catch the eye of another man. No, a boy. Younger than him and yet his insides were spilled on the ground like so many crimson snakes.

"FORWARD!" the voice of the gods themselves pounded in his ears. In a flash he was striding forward through the fields of drying blood and slippery guts. His bare feet squelched through a puddle of a man's lifeblood and the roar of battle began to thunder in his head. Each voice a soul added to the call, the call of blood. His vision bobbed as he rushed forward with his dead comrades. Each knew what was going to happen and still none turned to flee. They knew those gods that rode hooved beasts would strike them down if they turned. Ten years, eight yards, four yards.... Spear points flew by him like a sack of startled pigeons and he thrust his out in an awkward thrust. His eyes beheld his destruction He watched as though from a soaring ghost of someone long dead as a small boy named Genjuro stabbed man after man. Eventually the boy's spear broke and he took up the arms of a fallen samurai. Slashing like a demon possessed of blood his killed. He killed so that he might live. He killed so they might die. In the end he killed his own innocence.

"Was it worth it?"

The whispered question shocked Genjuro out of a frozen and sweaty sleep. He had finally had the whole dream. From bitter beginning to damnable end. He looked at the pooling split ulong tea on the floor, the shattered glass all around it. Genjuro's dark eyes turned to exactly who he thought was standing beside him. "Kamikaze." he sated taking in the sight of the matronly woman. He looked on him with her pityless eyes. those damned eyes. A frown spreading across her face. "About time you let that play out. Wasn't it?" her question was pointed and obvious, "Maybe it was. Though it makes me feel like a helpless babe again." he spoke with a rough tone that said exactly what he meant "I do not wish to speak of those memories." "So be it." Kamikaze dismissed him with a quick wave of her hand before she melted into the air of the room around him. Genjuro turned his tired eyes back to the spot where his head had laid. wet. He reached out with his hand and wiped away the sweat. "Damned dreams." he scowled to himself and leaned back in his chair.

With lunch ruined and his mood soured Genjuro spent the rest of his day locked away doing the paper work he had been putting off. As he stamped and officiated his mind would return to that damned barbed phrase his Zanpakto had pierced him with. She knew he would not be able to dismiss her voice so easily. Perhaps he did need to think on his old life, his alive life. Genjuro put his seal to the last document and leaned back rubbing his eyes. He had spent his life killing men. Killing men for money or glory or revenge, or because he damn well wanted to. He had been a terrible man. He pulled his hand to the center of his wide chest and took a deep breath. He had then spent his after life killing evil spirits. Ghost of men whole couldn't let go. He had often wondered what made them different. Why a murderer like him was allowed to dispense judgement like a god and others had to wander in despair. Why had he not become a hollow. What separated them?

The sun was lowering in the West of the Seiretei and Genjuro was pouring a bowl of strong wine over his tongue. A whip of wind heralded the appearance of his loyal companion, "You thought on it?" she asked in her knowing mother's voice. "Of course I thought on it. You might as well have taken over my mind." He turned his gaze from the orange gleam of the sun to look on Kamikaze. Her swirling green eyes and neutral face half darkened by the failing light of day. "What did you want me to come up with?" he asked after a long sip of the wine, "Nothing." the response was curt. Curt and aggravating. "Nothing, eh?" he echoed. "That's a lot of useless probing and trickery for nothing." She couldn't keep her eyes on him at that. They had been together for centuries. Neither could keep anything from each other anymore. "I needed you to be resolved." she admitted with a glance away from her chosen wielder, "I needed to know that not everything in this world makes sense. You must move in chaos to create order." Genjuro drained the remainder of his wine at that. Slowly he set the bowl on the ground and stood up straight again. "I gained the loyalty of the Mother of Storms. I have the strength to conquer all foes. yet, I am a damned fool when it comes to understanding anything about the Celestial Order. this is made especially insulting that I am an agent of heaven's will." he put his hands across his chest and met her stormy eyes with his coal hues, "Nothing in this world is certain. Adaptation is the only true virtue now. If had been a damned hollow I would have made a great one. Instead I am to become the captain of a team of hollow killers. I intend to do that exceptionally well." He extended one hand and brushed a loose lock of hair from his guardian's face. "As long as I have the Mother of Storms by my side and a goal in my heart I will persevere. No new responsibilities can shake me." She pushed his hand away and for just a second he thought he might have seen her smile. "You will do well Genjuro. We will do well."

The sun set drew closer to it's close as the world was bathed in burning orange light. As night fell men and women in Soul Society moved off to sleep. On that night Genjuro slept. On that morning he awoke with a new title and life awaiting him. No longer was he just a soldier. He was now a war god. His enemy was a threat that must be defeated, no matter how close he came to being just like one.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 am

Someone has already taken that position. There are currently no captain spots left right now, but you could try out for espada 2, 8, or 8 instead.
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Tryout for Espada Position Dos.

RP Sample:

"Why is it that these things always pray before they die?" the small dog masked hollow rasped out as the last light dimmed in the eyes of his latest victim. The street was an interesting color on this clear night. Every surface shimmered a beautiful crimson in the pale moonlight. This had been a fruitful night. Ten younglings laid about the feet of the hollows, each in a new and more broken position. These children would eat their fill. In the center of these creatures stood one apart. His slick black jackboots caused small ripples in the deepest puddle of all that spilled blood. Draped from his shoulders was a heavy black cloak lined in silver. It's ragged edges sopped up the dark fluid as he stood, watching.

The little demons all around him spoke in hushed voices, with an undertone of fear. They had heard enough about the Espada who walked with them to know to speak quietly. "He hates loud noises." one whispered, "He eats anyone he doesn't like." another replied, "We should have gone with someone else." muttered a third. At that Lord Bolton turned his cold shinning grey eyes to look up on his 'comrades'. Fodder more like. His deathly pale face held no hint of his intention, not even a sign of life. The dog masked hollow turned to his commander. "Hey, Bolton, I -" his voice was cut short by a dark red beam of energy piercing his mask. The dog hollow stood shivering. His hand reached up to touch the smoking hole in the center of his mask just before he expired. Silence.

The air hung quiet and tense. There were five more hollows there. Each and every one had stopped eating and chatting now. Their eyes fell on Lord Bolton with terror and fury. He had dispatched one of them with a simple gesture of his hand. the Espada left his hand out-stretched, index finger pointing to the destroyed hollow. "I am LORD Bolton." he whispered, slicing the silence like a scalpel."You will use my title." he tone was flat, voice soft,aura powerful. No one dared speak lest they be the next taste his wrath. A hollow's fist tightened. He opened his mouth to speak. He was dead.

After the second bala cero every ounce of structure had been lost. With two of their comrades dead the hollows rushed in. Shouts of "Revenge!" or "Let's eat him!" rose up. They fell silent just as fast. The Espada turned quick and sent a cut from his longsword across the face of one hollow sending him to the ground. His backstroke sent another's arm hanging on by a thread. As his foes closed Lord Bolton spun free of them in a flutter of ebony fabric. His next rebuke was the last. he turned on his heels faster than his poor former comrades could think and shot a barrage of tiny cero blasts into their midst.

In the time it had taken those foolish beasts to betray him he had brought each and every one of them down. Lord Bolton stood like a shadow on the moon's face as he faded from the dying hollow's vision. A flick brought the Lord's longsword up to his face and sent a fine spray of dark blood into the wind. One one of the rebels still drew breath. His blurry vision was sharpened by the fear that pulsed through him with every thought. Lord Bolton's boots made sickening squelching sounds as he strode forward, his prey in sight. He inhaled as he stepped forward pulling the sweet scent of death and fear into his nostrils. The amputee hollow shivered and writhed on the ground. "Please... No.... Don't!" his cries fell on deaf ears. Bolton stooped down and drew the thing up by it's throat, "No, Lord, don't kill me!" Lord Bolton's gray eyes stared emotionless back into his prey's. "Why is they always pray when you are going to kill them?" His question mocked the poor thing just before he snuffed it out. Extinguished like a candle in the breeze.

Later a small group of lower level shingami stood over the devoured corpses of the hollows and the young humans. The fear was written on their faces, their hearts beat fast. Though what stuck in their minds most was the rolled piece of parchment left in the ruin of the scene. There, writ in human blood was a small note of congratulation. It noted who each of the dead hollows were and that whichever shinigami found this that they were welcome. Obviously they couldn't do their jobs well enough. Signed, Lord Bolton. Second Espada.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

You didn't need to do another tryout. o_o But, you're approved. Segunda is an A rank, carefully read the RP system and make sure you're familiar with it before applying stats in your profile. ^_^
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I didn't? O_O. Oh, well I did anyway! Right on!
Back to top Go down
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

Awesomeness Points : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:07 pm

The ground seemed to be rapidly vanishing under her feet, the baby blues dancing with amusement. Now, normally Ravilin found something else to occupy her time but today she had decided on following the hollows through the desert of Hueco Mundo. It was fun for her to follow the beasts that seemed to follow their primal desires and the sins that destroyed them. Kicking back and forth in the sand the woman pursed her lips slowly. See, today she decided that maybe she'd follow around some of the shinigami around in the human world but she kept losing track of them. Thus her feet continued to hit the platforms of reiatsu which she used to try and follow their tails. If only I was faster then I'd show them what I'm capable of! Though I don't think they take me seriously. It's not like I feel strong... The thought came off rather glum as she stopped running. Standing perfectly still, Ravilin looked down to the ground. The shinigami were never fun play things. At least the hollows were willing to throw a punch here and there. Though that gained them some pain. The thought brought a grin to her doll like face. Ravilin was by no means a good person. She enjoyed hurting people if they were willing to 'play' her game. Not many of the hollows who played her game escaped with their lives. The thought made the blue eyes dance, it was a shame. They needed to be made much sturdier. Though it was like humans, humans were so fragile too...

Finally she jumped off her platform, the golden hair whirling about her petite frame. Her impact on the ground wasn't heard, the jolt moved through her legs into her knees giving momentum that allowed her to move forward in a brisk walk. There was no point to standing in one place to do nothing. She did her best to conceal the pressure that leaked from her. It wasn't much but hell it was better than nothing. Ravilin had opted for a black outfit rather than the standard white arrancar outfit. She didn't want to be pristine plus after reading the book on archetypes she found out white was a male colour, and the colour of innocence. She was neither of those things. Skipping happily, a song tune escaped her mouth while she went. Ravilin often acted like a school child around the people near her. It was a fun experience really. Though most humans couldn't even see her. It was a strange notion that she could see them all but only occasionally one would look to her. Ravi didn't like the lack of attention but it would work out for now considering she wasn't supposed to be roaming the human realm like this just for the simple thing of having fun. Though... She liked having fun! Why would anyone stop a natural thing like that? Ah hell, who really cared at the moment? Right now she just needed to find somewhere that she could play at without someone disturbing her.

Ravi continued skipping until a small whimper caught her attention. A child of maybe no more than five years was staring at Ravilin scared of her presence. The blond haired woman blinked slowly, before bursting out in laughter. Wonderful, the first person to really notice her was some brat. Stepping closer to the child the petite woman ran a hand through the soft thatch of hair on the boy's head. "Shoudn't you be at home with your Mama, and Papa? You don't know when the boogie man will get cha!" She crooned a vicious light flashing in her eyes. The boy had jerked back acting as if she had burned him. He looked scared shitless of her! Ravilin could pretty much taste the fear. It permeated the air making the woman step back herself. She never harmed a child before but right then it was so tempting. A low growl rumbled in the arrancar's chest. "Shoo now before the boogie man comes faster than you'd like." She snarled softly, her body shuddering slightly wanting nothing more than to pick the child apart piece by piece. Her mind reeled, her fist clenched. The small boy turned to run, terror echoing its steps.

"Monster!" The small boy cried as he ran away into the crowd. Adults around the child stopped to stare wondering what he was talking to. Ravilin hated being called a monster. The arrancar felt her body tense, shuddering from the temptation that had been before it.

"Don't you know it boy!" Ravilin yelled after the human, before shaking her head. The golden mane of hair swayed about her as she stood there rocking back and forth on her heels. Perhaps it was time to go before she snapped and tried to rip someones arms off of them. She was certain that her superiors would only get pissed with her if she tried anything against the human that was hiding safely now. Weakly she tried to place a smile once more on her face clearly shaken from her interaction. Her hand idly slid over the sword that hung on the hilt at her waist. The temptation was there as she stared at the buildings. One simple release and she could have some fun... Shuddering she threw herself forward once more into a run heading to the grave yard. At least people didn't hang around there often. At worst there were maybe one or two people there. She couldn't go back to Hueco Mundo when her sense screeched at her to kill. The blue eyes were dark with emotions. The ground once more was slipping from under her with how quick she ran to the grave yard to hide from any more interaction with possible spiritually aware humans. It was a surprise that a shinigami hadn't shown up when her power flared at the temptation of devouring the boy.

Ravilin walked through the graves before throwing herself down on the ground with an upset whine stuck in her throat. It stuck there as her hands moved through her hair slowly. There was no excuse to almost losing her cool like that. She clearly needed to spend more time out in the deserts learning self-control. The thought made her stomach roll. Ravi didn't like pushing herself into spending hours working away at keeping her beast tamed. It was just too dangerous to let herself near the edge that might harm another person. Tugging on the golden locks once more Ravi finally released her hair. Closing her eyes Ravilin clucked her tongue lying against the rough stone. The warmth from the sun played along her skin making her feel like a cat sun bathing. The image suddenly made her laugh, the blue eyes opening once more. She knew that she was along among the bodies of the dead. This was one of the most peaceful places for her though it was kind of sad how humans clung to the idea of what their loved one used to be. It seemed stupid to spend so much money on a grave. It wasn't like the dead could enjoy it. Pointless. The blue eyes moved along the graves every now and then picking out a flower left for the deceased in rest. Ravilin kind of wondered if the souls that passed on knew when someone they used to love was visiting them. The thought was one that made Ravilin push up. If they knew that then... She knew no one ever visited her grave. No one cared enough to stop and try and visit her own grave. The thought made sorrow shine through the baby blues despite the grin fixated on her visage. She thought about her death drifting back to the memory.

"Akuma!! We're going to be late, you know father doesn't approve when we're late to the house." A small girl with a brown dress hollered softly to her brother. A slender male had sticks in his arms for the fire at the house, and the girl had a dead rabbit in her hand. Their snare actually caught something for once.

"....I know we're not supposed to be late. Come on, you're right beside me. If I get in trouble so do you." Akuma pointed out, looking exasperated with his little sister. The small girl blinked. "Ravilin you don't think these things through do you?" He grumbled before the girl stopped stock still to look at him before looking back to the house. Gray smoke curled in the air, that wasn't normal... Not that thick, nor black. Akuma was silent too, the pair of them gazing solemnly up to the home. Or where it would be. Running along the path in the woods Ravilin found herself going as fast as her legs would allow her. Fear shone in them, mama and papa would be in there! They needed to be protected! Hopefully she was just over reacting. Akuma had caught her feeling or urgency and also ran toward their home weaving between trips. Now and then he'd stumble on a root to have Ravilin there to catch him. Ravilin was coughing the closer they got the house. The smoke was pushing down on the surrounding area covering everything in its shawl as if it were supposed to be a cover of some sort. Ravilin dropped the rabbits from her arms, the small corpses falling to the ground in a gentle thump. Before her was the roar of the fire that was devouring their home.

"Ak-Akuma..." She whispered looking up to him with fear in her eyes. Next thing she knew the feeling of heat rushing over her doll like skin. A scream filled the air. Ravilin wondered where it came from not realizing it was her own screams that filled her ears. Her own blood all over the ground. Something had ripped her into the flames; her eyes met the eyes of a gaping skull. Ravilin didn't know when she passed out but she did. She didn't wake up again for a few hours. When she did awake it was to the feeling of water. How did she go from burning alive to the soothing feeling of ice cold water? It didn't make any sense to the young girl who remained huddled in the water.

"I never thought you'd wake up. I didn't want to lose you." Akuma's voice was ragged from crying. Ravilin turned her gaze in that direction slowly in pain. Spotting the burns on him a soft sob caught in her throat. He went in the blaze for her? Why? Why did he do such a thing? What compelled her brother to do something so suicidal? Ravi wanted to ask but it seemed next to impossible because the pain stopped her from forming any intelligent sentences. The pair depended on each other for a few weeks, they didn't know that their family had been a play thing for an espada. Their whole life was turned upside down. The small girl died the soon enough, her body unable to fight illness off with how hurt she was. Her brother carried Ravilin's body to the closest town making sure she got buried there. He refused to leave the town. Her brother refused to leave her body there all alone. As a soul Ravilin watched her brother not understanding why he was so upset. Everything happened for a reason right? Soon enough her brother had enough of the pain and left. Ravilin was left all alone in the grave-yard the chain in her chest dissolving with each passing hour. Sorrow mixed with rage nipped at her heart, she wanted nothing more than to escape into herself.

Ravilin remained a sou for only a few more days before the chain dissolved. The petite blond child vanished in its placing leaving a monster from a story. There was no way this was normal. Her brother always told her this was just myth. Why did he leave her? Why did he lie? If she knew that she was going to turn into a beast she would've tried to kill herself somehow.

Ravilin shook her head the memories hanging thickly over her. Tears shone in the baby blues. If only she had a chance to do something else... Maybe one day she would be able to find the power to hunt down her brother. Slowly she rose from the ground where she had been laying. "I think I should go home now... Before I lose my sanity, or what is left of it." Her voice was an echo of the pain it held when she was remembering the fire. Her life had been simple enough. Throwing her hands into the air Ravi gripped something, the sound of a zipper opening filled the air. She opened the small portal between the two worlds jumping into the tunnel to head home. She took one last glance to the grave yard one of the graves held the dull inscription 'Akuma' on it. "Rest well brother." The words floated in the air as a whisper as stood staring at the closed wall of the tunnel. Slowly turning away the petite female bolted down the path way the faint sound of music rolling through it as she headed back to the one place she knew as home. The one place where being a monster was acceptable.

(( Aiming for 10/0. I hope this is acceptable. ))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Approved. This means that you have the stats of a B rank unreleased, but when released, your character will have the stats of an S rank. Be sure to read the RP system carefully before applying stats. ^^

Also, my character, Luka was fraccion to the previous decimo Espada. Do you want him as a fraccion or no?
Back to top Go down
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

Awesomeness Points : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Sure I'll take him!! And thank you for approving me! I'll hop to making an app. :]
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Awesome. ^_^
Back to top Go down
DarkarkOVA
Plus
DarkarkOVA

Awesomeness Points : 4443

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:02 am

The barren desolate sands of Heuco Mundo were disrupted by the opening of a garanta. It's endless darkness fought fiercely against the white sands as the two polar colors clashed. Stepping out the garanta was a tall man. His black eyes stared at the sands as he whispered to the wind,"Forever." Not long after the portal closed behind swooping up the white sands in a last ditch effort for victory. Senji admired that fact. Who won he couldn't decide. Taking in the lifeless air he gazed at the horizon. Everything seemed so bland, so dead as if nothing lived here although that was far from the truth. Throughout this land were countless hollows of many size, shapes and more importantly classes. The beauty of the land match the diversity of it's life. A light smile crept on his face as he gave a knowing nod to the land who will never answer back. Walk forward he feels the sand sinking beneath every step as the wind picks up with every passing second. Although the wind blew sand all around him Senji felt an calming aura about it. This was his place of rebirth. A sanctuary protected by the insanity of others. It welcomed him. It riased him and after centuries it evolved him. It molded his very being. It taught him his veiw of the world, the hate and love capable of another. Not everyone was a senseless or void of rational thought. The winds with one last mighty gust of sand filled air parted Senji with pleasant greetings. Senji thinking to himself thought with much disdain,"Arrancars are the foremost strongest class of hollow. We are strong, fast and some of even smart. Although some of us are still obsessed with our past. We still manage to forget who gave us our past. Incredible. We act as if we were always alone. Always fighting. That is untrue in every aseptic. Our home provide us with everything we could need, food, shelter and most importantly a place to call home. A place where we call our own. I despise all thoughs who never thanked our home. Although she is indeed cruel she is not heartless." He walked with a posture of power. Not the sense of strength, but the sense of reform. Like a politician he wanted change. Senji hesitantly admitted he had no clue as to how to create change. Not to mention the current events unfolding at the moment would likely mean death if he spoke aloud his mind too often. "Change will have to wait. Survival first." He stated with peircing clarity. His eyes shifted downward towards the sand as he felt a faint rumble. "What could it be?" He mumble as a giant snake erupted from calm sands behind Senji. Sand expelled into the air as the creature turn its attention to the lone arrancar. It roaring with a protective tune bashed its head into the sands where the arrancar stood. It's eyes widening as it felt a hard tug on its inner webbing located in its mouth. It was undoubtedly Senji. He held his zanpakutō with one hand as the other calmly remained in his pocket. It was sheath for his intentions were not kill, but to litteraly swat with a graceful wave of his arm he launched the snake like hollow a good few miles away from his location as he bowed apologeticly. He watched the distant sands rise with the landing of the large hollow. Slowly he placed the sheath zanpakutō loosely on red sash wrapes around his waist which flapped with the wind. Senji continued walking as if nothing happened. For it was exactly that nothing. In the land of the dead this small battle was meaningless. There are countless tales of fights far more interesting then this and for that there was no need to consider this important or even smile about for this is Heuco Mundo. Senji walking over a stump of sand crafted hill stared at the magnificent kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14733

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:13 am

I can't really accept this, it's all blocked into one messy paragraph and there's spelling mistakes galore. Sorry. =/
Back to top Go down
sheridanthefiddler
Plus
sheridanthefiddler

Awesomeness Points : 4382

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:26 pm

The green expanse that was once known as Sokyoku Hill was slowly being digested by the creeping green forest that once crested the east side of the sacred sight. It no longer holds the glory nor the fear invoking presence it was known for. It is a hill in name only. Slow creepers of the forest envelope the hill and rock along with it. Having eroded away what at one time well-kept switchback roads was leading to the flat gravel that is now dominated by high grasses, the saplings making their way through the rough soil, shallow roots fighting to take the new ground for itself. This area has not seen one foot of the old orders be they Shinigami, Hollow or Arrancar for the past few years. Though no longer feared it is held in high regard and even worship by those following Aizen’s ideals for it was this very place from which he started his mad crusade.

In an effort to sort out his own troubling thoughts of event past and trying to see what may lay ahead in the near future, a tired shinigami seeks solace amoung the forgotten land. Walking through it’s old oaks and new saplings, he hopes to bridge the gap between past, present and future swirling around in his head. The tall shinigami, standing to a staggering height of six feet three inches, looms over the newly formed tress as they fight to stay alive and thrive in their new rooted soil upon the hill. Upon a first glance there is nothing about this shinigami, but closer attention to detail will show him to be more rough and rugged than he appears and most tend to keep their distance.

His eyes hold a wolfish ferocity and a battle hardened stare to any who look at him, but the gray smoke gives way to a deeper cellar of emotion that he keeps inside known to only his zanpakuto. Auron’s Shihakusho is like any other, but only more tattered and frayed at the edges as if they have seen long use on the battle field. He keeps his long raven, black hair tied back into a high warrior’s ponytail. As he walks Auron’s right arm usually tucked into his Shihakusho sleeve while his left lays limp upon the hilt of large znapakuto. Seireitei was not in a time of crisis but regardless Auron always found himself armed more out of habit that need. His weapon is much longer than the average katana. It’s solid, dull, black coating is simple but holds an air about it evoking both mystery and fear. The guradless hilt only sets it off further into mystery, concealed within the scabbard; a simple but efficient throwing knife Auron knew how to wield as easily as he did his zanpakuto.

He steps with sure footing leaving a trail a skilled tracker would fin hard to follow being sure not to snap any twigs or bend any blades of grass to the point of distinction. As he walks through the lush outer forest to the newly forming scenery up a mild slope, the tall Shinigami Exhales slowly. He did not anticipate any to be at the crest, but he had been wrong before. In one smooth exhale he found his mind empty in the serene foliage feeling the light breeze passing through him kicking up was left of the winter leaves in the early spring air. It was time for life to flourish and for the Shinigami to rise along with it.

(Sory for the lack of detail I am not aware of the status of the roleplay nor do I know which spots are available so I made him just an average shinigami that and I didnt't want to make it to long....but i can make it longer if youd like?)

Last edited by sheridanthefiddler on Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm

What position are you trying out for?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Approved for lieutenant of squad 8.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Awesomeness Points : 4771

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Applying for squad 5 or 13 Captains seat or Open Espada seat.   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:53 am

((Not the character i will be making if approved for any of the positions im trying out for, though depending on the seat he/she may have a personality similar))

It was high noon, and the clock had just struck 12:00 on the dot. Kaede stood separated from all others on the street, his eyes locked on the man before him. He eyed his weapons....Which would he choose? This...This was the day he had been born for, this one choice would define the rest of his life. He would tell stories of it to his children, and his children's children. He glanced at the clock, he had little time left...He had to make a dissension soon...Or all would be lost!!"Ill have ketchup on my dog...hold the relish!" No!! No!!!! he knew he had made a mistake the moment it had left his mouth...but it was to late, his nemesis was already handing him dog minus relish....he had no choice but to take the sad excuse for a dog into his hand...It nearly made him weep!! It looked so naked...soo cold.....Exposed the way it was with out its tasty green dress.....

With a sigh and a shake of his head he moved away from the hot dog cart, his eyes nearly misting with tears as he regarded his lunch. Should...should i go back? Theres time still...Time to right this wrong!! He turned then his eyes starting to brighten with hope...but the line that had been so short a minute ago was now packed with other savvy adventurers....IT WAS TO LATE!!

It was then that he noticed it....a cool breeze blowing between his bare legs.....Bare legs......He looked down....and his pants where hanging around his ankles!! No wonder the cart owner had tried to hurry him along!! No wonder his steps had been so stunted! With a blush( at his stupidity more then the state of his dress) He reached down and hiked his pants back up before hurrying away from the place of his defeat...his shame.....

He walked along the street, munching on his sad excuse for a hot dog searching the streets for any sort of misconduct....He felt that he needed to redeem him self...He felt dirty with shame. Sadly everyone seemed to be on there best behavior at that exact moment...It was as if the universe it self was conspiring against him!! Ohh the shame!! He took another bite out of his lunch and he watched as slowly....ever so slowly a gob of ketchup fell onto his bare arm....Bare arm? Where the hell had his shirt gone!!?!? With a quick lick he cleaned him self up...and went searching...no!! No he went questing for the missing part of his wardrobe, and nothing would stand in his way!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:06 am

Based on what I've seen here, I'm willing to give you the 9th Espada seat. Is that all right?
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Truthfully i would have preferred a captains seat but ill be happy with 9th seat Espada.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm

All right. 9th Espada is a B rank character with 28 stat points. Make sure to carefully read the RP system topic before you apply stats in your profile. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Umm after a second thought i think ill make a Bount seeing as there's only one on site, sorry about that. >.> Will this count as one of my two chances to apply for a seated position?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

No, it's fine. Although since bounts are not part of a faction, they can only start off at a C or D rank.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Shoshi
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Kaede Shoshi

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Rank matters not. XD I'm here to have fun not quibble over points or how powerful(or not) my character is. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: