Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)

Go down 
+53
lindow
LordTerrantos
Omega_Cervantes
KetsukeAto
Demenyx.
Zyklus
Shinji Hirako
J_Da_Don01
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kaede Shoshi
sheridanthefiddler
DarkarkOVA
Ravilin
The Dread Lord
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Rebecca Sykes
Fenix
Ragnarok97071
Yui Kisho
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
lArchangel
soulu uchiha
Akuma
Eliminate Reality
Sakaki
leche-visord
Takeshi Kage
Sakura Lunaris
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Artemis1369
Haseo Misaki
Athagaraz
scarlett_ashe
Shannon24
Dalaga_Helios
Discord
Shy_Akira
GalllionX
Ulqui-chan
Kisuke Urahara
iAwesomeMeep=3
Allister
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
hearse
nycboyLC
Kenpachi_zarki
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post your role-play sample to become a captain, Espada, or sin; obtain a visored or canon character, or obtain a bankai. You can only try out for one character at a time.

The RP sample can have any kind of setting, situation, or character. If you're trying out for a canon character, you must use the character you are trying out for in the sample.

There is no specfied length that it has to be, as quality is more important than quantity, but the longer it is, the better.

Post your sample in this topic and wait to be approved or disapproved. If you are disapproved, you cannot tryout again for a week. There are no third chances.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
kazunori
Plus
kazunori

Awesomeness Points : 4332

PostSubject: Captain of squad 10 test   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Kazunori Izubunchi Captain of Squad 10 successfully brought all but 3 of his squads men. Kazunori had been assigned to a top secret mission. The mission was to infiltrate a Arrancar Camp and kill every living thing in the Camp. Popping his fingers and twisting his neck preparing to give a speech" to his squad. "Congrats, today brings our squad a lot of respect. Not many squads have the power to take on so many strong Arrancar at one time. Now for the bad part, if I find out that any of you tell anyone outside of this squad any details about this mission or what went on why we were there, you will be stripped of your position and treated as a enemy. This seems harsh well I agree, but this is information coming straight from the Head Captain himself so I have no power over it. Now you all are dismissed, have a nice day I shall see you all later." Kazunori turned around and walked off away from his squad. He was heading to give the report to the Head Captain himself. What he did not tell his squad was that he was not telling the truth about what really happened. Kazunori had not actual reason to tell the Head Captain the truth.

What happened during the mission was totally wrong on the report. Kazunori's lieutenant found out a secret about Kazunori. The lieutenant threatened to expose Kazunori to the Soul Society when they return. Kazunori only laughed to his Lieutenants face. Before Kazunori's squad could see what happened, Kazunori activated his Shikai and quickly killed his Lieutenant. So on the report Kazunori explained that his lieutenant offered his life to save Kazunori. What Kazunori told his squad was completely different. Their report was that the lieutenant tried to attack Kazunori. Kazunori had the perfect plain in place, it did not matter if one of his squad did admit another lie to the Soul Society. Who would actually believe their story over a Captains. "No one will stop me from gaining my goal. How can they I have planted so many lie's and false hopes that the Soul Society is on the verge of destruction."

"I figured using the actual character I will be placing in the application area would be best to rp with. But that was just something I thought up its not something Kazunori would actually do., Oh and the captain position I am going for is Squad 10.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Given the lack of detail and the numerous errors, I cannot accept you as a captain. I could however, give you a C rank character, which could be a lieutenant if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero
Plus
Dellapero

Awesomeness Points : 4359

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14741

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Um..No, tryouts have to actually be typed, I can't approve this.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:50 pm

~Approved for Decimo.

Edit: Kizo, it's fine. Besides, if we try to actually enforce that rule, people would just copy and paste their tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14741

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Okay then o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: