Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14742

Characters
RPC's:

Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 am

Name: Arcelia Salazar

Race: Arrancar

Rank/Number: Fraccion of #5, her number is twelve.

Appearance: She stands at 5'10" and weighs 152lbs, she has a slender build and medium frame and is well toned. She has a light tan, almost light caramel skin color. She has heterochromia, giving her an emerald green left eye and a sapphire blue right eye. Her hair is a long, golden topaz brown which is streaked emerald green, it cuts off just at the tip of her spine and is messy and unkempt appearance. Shaggy and long,looking sort of spiked in a way. She has a long, wide scar going vertically over her left eye which she gained from an old fight. Her hollow hole sits on her torso where her navel would be, her bone remnants sit on her head like a head band which sits atop her head and looks like two bone jackal ears, it sits around her throat like a bone choker with two fangs on either side of her neck which extend down to the top of her collar, and down over her left shoulder and arm. Extending down her hand and curving over the tips of her fingers, giving the hand the appearance of a clawed paw. Her attire consists of a white top which is form fitting and short, cutting off at the middle of her torso and hiding half her hollow hole, a black stripe goes up the middle and hides the zipper. The top only has the right sleeve, the left one has been left off of choice, the right sleeve is long and stops at the middle of the back of her hand. The hakama are normal, except for the fact that they are missing the right leg. They tie on with a black obi sash. She wears the standard white arrancar boots as well and the collar of the top stops just at the neck. She leaves it zipped three quarters of the way. Her tattoo is on her right cheek.

Personality: She is a cold, unforgiving woman who won't hesitate to kill to get what she wants, she is ruthless and calculating. Often seen wearing a stoic expression though that masks a highly sadistic personality and manipulative nature, knowing how to get people to do what she wants within hours of meeting them. She cares for no one and is only loyal to a point, she won't hesitate to take matters into her own hands if she deems it necessary.

Bio: She started out as many arrancar do, fighting for survival in an eat or be eaten world. Her adjuchas form was that of a skeletal jackal, more animalistic in appearance than anything. She differs from others in the fact that she would often kill pray for purposes other than eating them, simply because she was bored, she didn't eat unless she felt the meal was beneficial to her, otherwise she left the carcass behind for scavengers. One day she came across a powerful prey, wasting no time she pounced him like lightning to devour him but he fought back. The two exchanging blows before he caught her above her left eye, which would later result in a scar. The injury, though hindering, didn't slow her down and by sheer will she defeated her enemy and devoured them. As it just so happens that was the last she needed before she evolved once more to Vasto Lorde. She was recruited with promises of power and a grand war which would result in much blood shed which interested her, hence gaining the position she did.

Zanpakuto: Colmillo del Chacal Reina. (Fang of the Jackal Queen)

Zanpakuto Appearance: Looks like a standard, normal length katana with a topaz colored handle and matching color sheath. The tsuba is shaped like a silver fang. She carries her zanpakuto on her back, hoisted over her left shoulder.

Call Out Phrase: Tear them to pieces.

Resurreccion Appearance: When she releases her zanpakuto her appearance changes drastically, her uniform disappearing and taking the form of a golden, topaz brown fur top with a low cut collar that frames her neck which looks like jackal fur, it's streaked with emerald green. It's form fitting and cuts off to look like a half shirt, underneath which sits the bone remnants of her hollow mask which have grown and spread across her chest and down her other arm so that it matches her left one, the sleeves of her new top stop at the wrists. The bone choker remains and hasn't changed,however the headband fragment has grown to cover her whole head and resembles the skull of a jackal. The bottom matches the top, fur pants which are of like coloring to the top and stop above the ankle. Now wearing fur cuffed dark brown boots. She looses her weapon in this form, and the claws she has are now longer and she gains a tail which matches the rest of the fur on her body, bushy in appearance like a jackal tail. She gains an increase in speed, more powerful cero and balla as well as an increase in power.

Resurreccion Abilities:

Tornadoes: She can flick her tail and create mini tornadoes to attack the enemy, small in size and usually lasting only three minutes.

Garra del Viento (Claw of Wind): By slashing one of her claws in the air she can create a long, claw like blast of wind. Can only shoot off three at a time before needing to stop.

Aullido Perforador (Piercing Howl): She lets out a loud, high pitched howl to disrupt and confuse the enemy, can also cause minor damage to hearing if the enemy is within very close range.

Explosión de los Cielos (Blast from the Heavens): Her most powerful attack, she inhales a large breath and holds it for thirty seconds, releasing the stored up energy in a powerful blast at the enemy. Can be stopped if she is attacked while charging and can only be used once per battle.

Statistics for Rank C
Hoho (speed) - 3
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) - 4
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) - 3
Kido (Way of the spirit) - 3
Hakudo (Physical combat) - 3
Hankou (Resistance) - 5
Points awarded:
Total points: 21

Extra:

Her Seiyu is Nico Nico singer Montea (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcsGGUgh7w) and her theme song is Killer Lady by the vocaloid Gumi but covered by Hanatan.

(( Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1tasKSFg94 ))

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : The damn number trolled me >.<)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14839

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am

Approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

No problem. :p
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 pm

YAY you should tell our espada that you'll be his fraccion too!!!!!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Right, I should do that huh? o.o Alright X3 And I added the bio I was too tired to add last night XD
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 pm

I saw that very nice :3
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Why does it say Espada #2 now?
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 pm

I think thats by accident
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Yeah, accident >.< I edited the number when I put it on the form but my notepad has number two >< I'll fix it, damn just when I think it's all straightened out I miss something else ><
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Yeah, accident >.< I edited the number when I put it on the form but my notepad has number two >< I'll fix it, damn just when I think it's all straightened out I miss something else ><

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Updated, I now see there isn't a specific thread to show this >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)   Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcelia Salazar (Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1