Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onose River

Go down 
+10
Sakaki
Gent4
Kenpachi_zarki
Setsuna12
hearse
Haseo Misaki
Hina-Chan
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
D-GrayMan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Onose River - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located just outside the Minamikawase district, the Onose River travels along the western edge of Karakura town and goes through Naruki-shi. Karasu River connects to the Onose River. Fireworks display is held here every summer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14742

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 pm

(( Welcome ^.^ Alright I'll let you two get back to it now XD ))
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Awesomeness Points : 4971

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Lanu would before the fire arose, bringing his hand under him he used the ability to manifest a large enough shield below his being. The flames hit against the shield caused him to sky rocket upwards as if he was simply surfing the flames, but for how long he thought, looking down he sees the shield cracking, quickly he looks to his wings finding he still had enough to help his flight capabilities. The espada would thrust his being off the shield firing himself within the skies above the attack, moving from its firing range the end of his right wing is struck, before the the flames could cause alot of damage he would use soaring spear to detach the stricken feathers. The espada would then hold his hand out once out of the attacks way he would begin to fire multiple balas at the male shinigami counting up to 10 in total before spiraling around the Onose River, with that he would thrust of the wall of reiatsu to help him move closer to the shinigami, once in striking distance with his zanpakuto he wouldside step in a slight afterimage to make it seem as if he was about to reappear behind him, but instead comes up above him to release the attack Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)-This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down. He then would dash upward once more after his attack and hold his right finger out to fire a cero hidden behind his first attack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JaySimeon12
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4768

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm

(is that better? =w=; )
Mou lifted his hands gathering spiritual energy, in each hand then fired a stream of raspberry flames from his lower left and upper right hand to destroy the balas with little effort," not yet." Mou moved his upper left hand around controlling the flames movement causing it to fly back toward him. Mou had noticed the espada trying to do another explosive attack above im" Enough playing around." The flames circled around mous head then fired up and spiraled around shouting up piecing through the first attack the espada shot the after explosion did slow the flames down but the collision with the cero caused the flames to vanish" Hm." Mou lifted his upper right hand up and fired a green like cero this flew up and hit the weakened cero from before pushing it back, heading straight at the espada in the sky. Mou took the chance he had and moved up of the way his wounds had stopped bleeding along with his calmness, he had changed to a more spiteful personality all of a sudden. He started to gather exes spirt energy around him letting it flow into his eye, he did this to get ready for a strong attack
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 pm

The espada would think fast before dashing to the side to move from the firing of the males cero like attack, quickly he turned his gaze to the male and with a deep inhale he would grip his zanpakuto and use Kage Cuervo (shadow raven) this ability lets his zanpkuto send a slash towards the opponent in the form of a raven made of shadow infused Reiatsu but instead he caused the attack to form into a defensive one by shrouding himself within it as well as his spiritual pressure, while that happens he dashes upwards a feet 4 feet away, the only way the shinigami was to reach him was to come through the shadow raven attack turned defensive, while that cloaks the area under him which would be above the shinigami he used energia construir to form 4 daggers within his left hand hiding the numbers his sharp sight lets him see through his own defense and thrust his hand sending one of the daggers at a fast pace towards the shinigami's eye, he studied the shinigami's way of taking in spiritual energy during the fight and now decided to try his wits, while the dagger plunges through the shadow like wall of his defense he would dash to the right moving out from behind it in a sonido he would reappear behind the shinigami, but a good distance away to use energia construir to form copy of his zanpakuto and with a slash forward with his first one he sends -Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)-This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down. as well as with the second slash he does the same. Once the dagger and two Kurai Bakukatsu is heading towards the shinigami he gathers the reiatsu within him to use altisimo lanza(soaring spear) his ability to fly is effect by this move which allows him to pluck the feathers from his wings and use them as flying projectiles that slashes like steel blades. Once he does so he would dash back a few feet towards the ground ignoring the stigmas on his right foot, but the pain still there he moves behind a tree knowing even his attacks will explode upon hitting one another, as well as his need to gather his energy.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Mou sighed still moveing around to avoid being a sitting duck used the momentum, to avoid contact with the black raven attack that came flying at him but noticed that it had somehow turned defensive" Jeez this guy isnt letting up.." Mou swung his left hand forward creating a stream of raspberry flames which curved and hit the ground behind mou making a wall of flames which rose high up completely hiding mou from the espadas sight " Ehhh i have to stope fireing at random." as he said that the daggers hit the wall of flames burning up, and soon after that the beam smashed against the wall of flames blowing up, Mou took the chance that has in front of him and ran toward the explosion, just as it sorta died down smoke and dust coveted the area between him and the espada.

Mou ran through the smoke and dust not needing to rely ion sight due his his spiritual lock on the espada, mou knew the general direction of the espada" 3 flame gods bless my wings and let them sore." He said this in a low ton fireing 3 large steams of raspberry flames inside the flames were cursed flames. The 3 flame streams fired out of the dust and smoke clouds so suddenly it would be extremely hard to react in time to them. If the flames his against a shield the raspberry flames would easily break it while canceling its self out, this would allow the cursed flames to easily attack secondly without being blocked from a shield.

Mou stopped running as he finished fireing his attack, the clouds would clear away revealing mous location though, he didnt stay still long, he started useing flash step appearing in the air above the espada both his right hand and left hand cocked back, Mou started pulling exes spirt energy at a faster rate a large ball of energy was being gathered from that then ingested by Mou's body restring his depleted supply in his eye. Mous body started to pulsate, "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado 63 Raikōhō" A massive wave of yellow energy fires out as mou awung his hands foward down on the espadas location both raikoho and the flames would colide together creating a large explosion that could destroy 30 foot radious around the center of the explosion.

Last edited by Sakaki on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

(the black raven wasnt attack it was turned defensive and used as a smog kinda wall, so it was an attack turned defensive, and any type of honing on someone is banned)
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 pm

(i see and the lock thing was approved in my profile check for your self it really isnt homing though more like radar )
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 pm

(( What's the name of the attack so that I can find it on your profile? ))
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 pm

spirit lock its in on of the descriptions
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 pm

(( Please PM me the specific technique because I'm not finding it... ))
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 am

(( are we cleared now lol?)
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 am

(yep everything's good =w=; best to get all the minor things fixed early lol)
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:10 am

((sooo the verdict issss?))
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 am

((my soul lock was approved ))
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 am

((okay))
Back to top Go down
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 pm

"this has grown quite boring..i dont have time for over egotistic children..brother ill be there soon." with that said he would rise from his spot thrusting his being off the tree he would in a swift turn he would grip his zanpakuto flooding majority of his reiatsu within the attack. Kurai Bakuhatsu(dark explosion)-This fires the energy in a straightforward path but the energy spins wildly revolving in a drilling fashion. As such, this attack has concussive force and detonates, exploding fiercely, upon clashing with something it cannot mow down. The epada sent the the attack to drill its way through the shinigami's attack, at the very moment he attacked he would turn his body and send his zanpakuto within its sheath before dragging his hand across the space before him. Opening before hima garganta opens and he flies through before his ressurrection returns within his zanpakuto leaving the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Child...arrogant." Mou sighed " kids now a days." The yellow bast smashed again the espadas last attack canceling it out. Mou floated down looking around at the damage" ehh nope wasn't me this time ." Mou's eye twisted " Damn damn damn i don't want to report this fight so much damage." Mou sighed and sat down drawing in spirit energy healing his wounds slowily " Ehhh this is what i get for playin nice, ehhh its much better attacking like a beast then a man...yep i told you so...Shut up." Mou fell back and looked up at the sky enjoying the sun while he healed" Ehhh ill go back later now ill get some fresh air." He reverted back to his normal self. Then left a little while later
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

After a few ours mou stood back up healed and in his right mind" ehh such a pain why couldn't they of given me a crazier opponent such a shame." Mou dusted him self off from all the dirt on his clothes from laying down and from the battle." Ehhh well at least i didn't cause to much damage hahaha i call that a win yes i do ahhhah." Mou then decided it would be best to move on he didn't feel like hanging around here " Hmmm if im lucky ill be in charge once this whole mess is over and down with all cant wait to see the results of this battle." Mou grabbed his zampakuto from the ground and placed it back into his sheath, he started to walk in the direction of the town his spiritual pressure was kept low so he could move around without being noticed easily.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5535

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Some time later after his departure from the Sereitei, the senkaimon door appears above the Onose River. The two wooden doors slowly opened as a white light glistens from within. Exiting the senkaimon, Kakashei's sight begin to travel to different areas of his new surrounding. The doors of the senkaimon closed follow by the departure of the senkaimon its self. Light green oculars look to downtown Karakura as he slowly glided down onto the ground below him. His wooden sandles pressing down upon the grass as a light wind breeze pass the area. "So this is Karakura Town? How bland, i expected something different or better from the town that was the landmark of such a huge battle. Hmmm, i guess it was simply all hype." he states un-amused by the sight of the town. Still, he was intriuged on who or what was this Ichgo Kurasaki character is like.

"Since i am here, guess i can roam around for a while. I could have some fun, who knows?! I cold even run into Kurosaki Ichigo, i always wondered to how such a fellow defeated someone who pocess one of the most powerful pieces in the world. he states as a light smile across upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5774

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Isako was walking around aimlessly, watching the butterflies gracefully move past her. She sighed to herself, content with what she was doing. She knew that there was fighting going on else where, but she didn't feel the need to join. Isa started humming softly to herself, a melody that her "mother" from the Rukongai would sing to her so Isa could fall asleep. A small smile touched her lips as she closed her eyes and remembered all the times her mother had sang that song when Isa was sick. She felt a new spiritual pressure, so Isa opened her eyes and glanced around for the source. "A new shinigami?" she asked herself quietly. She started to walk towards the new presence, her movements as graceful as the butterflies that she had been watching.

She approached behind the new person. "Hello," she said, her voice soft and gentle. Isa didn't know if the stranger had sensed her or not, but she didn't want him to be frightened by her sudden voice and attack her. "May I ask what you're doing here?" Isa took one step closer to the man. She ran her hand through her hair, smiling slightly as the blue in her bangs moved around. She looked at the shinigami with eyes as blue as her bangs and waited patiently for a response to her question.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Being that he was now in the Human World, Kakashei took the time to admire the scenary of the area. Having to be the mellow type, he loved to listen to the winds and her its word and/or song. With a light release of air the pace had begun had went to a stop. Having to feel the spirutal pressure of others in the area. One of which indicated that a fight was in progress, but being the mellow type, he did not care. With a new enviornment he found it subtile for him to get in sync with the enviornment. Something he does not like to do at times, but is a niche of his. With a shut of his eyes, he breathe in the air around him. He ignored the others around him as he centered himself.

As little time pass, the winds breeze about more frequent. Catching the approaching spirutal pressure of another at the same time. Breathing in the air once again, he could smell that it was a female. Knowing that females give off a different smell than males, he assumed that she was not a threat. As well as she was not a shinigami from the Soul Society, re-opening his eyes. Light green oculars trailed left as the female spoke. Turning, Kakashei's lip formed a light smile as he lock eyes with the female. Taking a minumum of three seconds to look her over before he spoke. "Salutations!" he greeted back.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Isako raised one of her eyebrows, forming a quizzical expression. She could tell that he wasn't a lieutenant or captain from the lack of insignia on his uniform. "May I ask what you are doing here, soul reaper?" Isa asked. Her voice took on a friendly tone. She would enjoy making small talk with this man. Isa got bored so easily, and now she would have someone to talk to. She noticed some flowers on the river bank swaying in the breeze and she walked over to them. Crouching down, she gently stroked the petal of the flower before separating it from the stem with her fingernail. She held the flower in front of her, in her cupped hands, almost like she were offering to give the flower to the shinigami.

Isa turned and walked closer to the river's bank. She got down on her knees and set the flower into the moving currents of the river. Isako watched the flower move down the river, with a slight smile on her face. Isa had always loved nature, especially how everything was always in a delicate balance; Tip something too far in one direction and suddenly everything was messed up. Isa stood again and turned to face the shinigami, replacing her questioning expression as she did so.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:01 am

At the time, he was glad that his assumption was correct about the person being a female. He would of felt odd if it were to be a male, identifying the female, he gaved off friendly vibe with his open stance. Finding it to be a good way to avoid any un-settling issues. He feelt the same from the female as she asked the question he was expecting her to ask. "Why? Well, this here is my first visit to Karakura Town, i wanted to see what was so amazing about it. Since the past bots that have occured here. But honestly, i was a little dissappointed. It seems to carry on the appeal of every town." he states before pausing. His gaze following the moving female as she went over to the lake. His left brow rosed for a moment before the female trn to face him one again. Looking to the stem-less flower, he wondered if the female was implying it as a gift or some kind to himself. Waaiting for a responce, his eyes watch as the female went back towards the lake.

"So, Visord, i presume you are, judging by your spirutal pressure and attire. But you could also be a Substitute Soul Reaper, or perhaps a rogue." he babbled for a few seconds before getting back to the question he had in thought. "So, what brings you here? It seems you are the nature type." he asks as he look around and listened to the breeze of the calm winds.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:23 am

Isako raised her shoulders then let them fall again in a shrug. "I am indeed a visored," she told him, smiling sweetly. "My name is Isako Kato, former lieutenant of Squad 11." Isa put her arms behind her back and leaned forward slightly. "But you can call me Isa." She smiled again at this friendly stranger. One of Isa's favorite things to do was make friends. "As for what I am doing here, I'm not sure. I was just wandering around, watching the environment." As Isa spoke the last statement, she gestured to the area around her. "I am a nature lover. But, being a nature type? Well, that depends on how you define type." Isako realized that she might be talking too much so the clamped her lips together to stop talking and waited the the soul reaper so reply to her statements.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:27 am

He rejoiced at the fact that he guess correctly, again. His eyes trailing back to the female as she continued to speak. Having to had studied commnications as a human, all the formal mannerisms stuck with him. His eyes stayed lock on the female's. He showed that he was listening attentively to the female. "I see, a leutinent? My, you must be very strong, especially being a visord." he comments as he felt some-what inferior to the female. Being a lowly Un-seated officer, he knew that it was not something to stress over, but he was embarrassed. Nevertheless, he did not show sch things. His eyes trailed off momentarily as he look to where she pointed. "Thats what i meant by "type" one who loves the nature or being arond the nature. I have been told that i am that "type" of person. I disagree, i feel like i am more in touch with the wind than nature. Which some say are the same, but....." he pause as he realized he was babbling once again. "Anyway, does Karakura Town get a large number of hollows or arrancars?" he asked. He wondered if ir was true about Hollows and arrancars coming to Karakura Town the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onose River   Onose River - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onose River
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra :: Archives :: Role-play-
Jump to: