Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maya Hitsumori (Visored)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Awesomeness Points : 4511

Characters
RPC's:

Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Empty
PostSubject: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:27 am

Name: Maya Hitsumori
Personality: Maya is quiet and tends not to interact much with people. She is soft spoken and kind to everyone, doesn't like confrontation and is the type of person who prefers to be in the background listening to music or reading.
When she gets angry she gets louder and more confrontational, she does still look for ways to end the confrontation unless she gets so angry she sees red
Physical Appearance: Maya is 169 meters tall and 50 kg with pale skin, large, red-brown eyes and straight, thigh-length, blue-black hair. She wears a pair of black, mini-shorts under a thigh-length red singlet and a equally long black jacket. She also wears a pair of dark-grey, over the knee socks and black suede boots.
Spoiler:
Bio: Maya was the oldest daughter of a middle-class family, a week after Maya turned 18, she was caught up as a hostage in a bank robbery. the negotiations didn't go well and the standoff turned into a mass murder-suicide.
After that Maya wandered around for a time, watching over her family, before she was tracked down by a hungry hollow, which looked like a large blob with a mask, and was chased to the outskirts of the city. The hollow ws part way through absorbing her into itself when she was saved by a Shinigami and sent to the Soul Society.
It became apparent later on that part of the hollow had leeched on to Maya as it was attacked by the Shinigami and had given her hollow powers, which made her become hunted by the Shinigami as a danger to the people of Rukon and the Seireitei. She was brought to the World of the living and treated as prey until she fought back and managed to escape from the Shinigami before attempting to make her own way in the world.

Zanpakuto

Name: Hyoumu
Zanpakuto spirit: A woman of who looks around twenty with short white hair, all except the very front where it is long and hangs just past her obi, pale skin, black eyes and has a pair of silver blue wings with sharp looking 'feathers'. She wears a black Furisode kimono with a white lotus flower and mist pattern, a cream obi tied into the Chocho musubi (buttterfly knot) style, white tabi(Socks) and black strapped geta
Sealed form: A 30cm (12 inch?) wakizashi with a white and blue coloured Tsuka (Handle) and a round Tsuba (Guard) with a snowflake pattern in it.
Shikai: Hyoumu turns into a pair of skin-tight, black leather gloves with a large gap on the back to show the back of Maya's hand and a long, thin blade at the end of each finger where Maya's nails usually are. The blade and sheath turn into thousands of miniature ice crystals which are razor sharp and float around Maya, following her command.
Call out phrase: Envelop them, Hyoumu
Any abilities/techniques:
  • Higetsu mikadzuki ( Ice Moon crescent) - The edges of each blade briefly glow blue as the Reiatsu for the attack is absorbed then released into a large, blue and white crescent of energy coming from each claw and flung at the enemy. This attack uses up a good amount of Reiatsu for a a large amount of damage

• Shimo sakeme hyoso (Frost Chasm Ice spears) - A large crack forms in the ground and large spears of ice form from the chasm, they are various sizes and stick out of the chasm at all angles. The spears are very sharp and don't melt easily as they are made of Maya's own Reiatsu

• Sosetsu-kyu (Frost snow Sphere) - A thick sphere of Reiatsu-strengthened ice surrounds Maya and anyone within a meter radius off her. The shield is hard to break from the outside and easily broken from the inside but has the ability to stay up until Maya doesn't have enough Reiatsu to keep the ability going.

• Toketsu rui (Frozen Formations) - Maya is able to create any weapon she can think of, within reason and ability to wield it, by locking the floating partials of ice together to form the weapon. This allows Maya to wield Hyoumu a variety of ways and the weapons are relatively hard to break as they can reform relatively quickly.

Bankai (Will try out for it later)

Bankai name:
Bankai description: (appearance and powers)
Any abilities/techniques: (4 maximum, any techniques not included may not be used)

Inner Hollow

Name of inner hollow: Hina
Personality: Hina is mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. She loves to fight and wreak havoc when she can and when she is let out in a fight she makes sure to enjoy every minute of it.
Appearance: Hina is 169 meters tall and 50 kg with tanned skin, large, onyx coloured eyes and straight, thigh-length, white-blue hair. She wears a pair of white, mini-shorts under a thigh-length ocean blue singlet and a equally long white jacket. She also wears a pair of light-grey, over the knee socks and white suede boots.
Hollow mask: Maya's hollow mask is a plain white mask with normal eye holes and a slight bump where her lips are. A large, ornamental lotus is depicted in blue on the right side of the mask and the lips are painted with a thin layer of glossy blue laquer.
Maya's hollow mask raises her reiatsu by mixing it with that of a hollow, allowing her to fight for longer, and raises her strength and speed by quite a lot. As it is only used during battle it seems to raise Maya's bloodlust a little as well, getting her more into the fight and less likely to get herself hurt.
The mask also allows Maya to use Cero.

Statistics for Rank C
Hoho (speed) - 3
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) - 4
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) - 4
Kido/cero (Way of the spirit) - 4
Hakudo (Physical combat) - 3
Hankou (Resistance) - 3
Points awarded:
Total points: 21

Last edited by Hina-Chan on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14837

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 am

You never tried out to be a visored so you can't make a profile for one yet.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 am

Mugetsu wrote:
You never tried out to be a visored so you can't make a profile for one yet.

I wasn't sure where I was supposed to put the try-out so I posted this so it could be changed if needed once I had tried out but I was accepted as a Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 am

Code:
[center][spoiler][img]http://silverinessimage.webs.com/photos/Anime%20girls/geisha7.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[color=gold][size=20]M[/size]aya[/color] [color=gold][size=20]H[/size]itsumori[/color]
[color=silver][size=20]V[/size]izard[/color]

[color=grey]
~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~
[/color]
[/center]

Spoiler:
Maya Hitsumori
Vizard

~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~ TEXT ~

Last edited by Hina-Chan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 am

Yeah, I knos. I'm the one who approved you through Rin's account while I was with her. I make all final decisions. Anyways, you didn't descibe how the hollow mask raises your power.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
Yeah, I knos. I'm the one who approved you through Rin's account while I was with her. I make all final decisions. Anyways, you didn't descibe how the hollow mask raises your power.

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

It's better now, I'm sure Mugetsu would issue it's approval now that you've added the requested information.

BUT the final decision rests with her, just so you know lol.
Back to top Go down
Hina-Chan
Plus
Hina-Chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
It's better now, I'm sure Mugetsu would issue it's approval now that you've added the requested information.

BUT the final decision rests with her, just so you know lol.

lol, I know. And thankyou
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Lol okay and welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:13 pm

All good except for the high-speed regeneration. It's godmode. Once that's taken off, then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya Hitsumori (Visored)   Maya Hitsumori (Visored) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maya Hitsumori (Visored)
Page 1 of 1