Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marrock Nightgale (Visored)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Empty
PostSubject: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:57 am

Name: Marrock Nightgale

Nickname: DeadPool

Squad: Kido Corps

Weapons: Imagination

*Personality: Analytical, yet blood lusted at times. Otherwise quiet, pondering and a solem eater.

*Physical Appearance: 6'0 and muscular. Normally in a haori, but street clothes include a long black jacket, and half baggy pants, like cargo pants. So normal is an opened White Haori with light battle armor inside. Due to his american heritage he wears combat boots over sandals, mettalic arm bracers and fingerless gloves, and most likely his most important feature would be his mask, as a member of the Kido corps, their the most secretive and there for must hide their appearnce at all times.

*Bio: He had always had a strong spirit pressure, to the point he couldn't be around most spirits. So he grew up mostly alone, the captains were the only people he could talk to, and they were hardly interested in a soul of the Rukon District. It was mostly hard though once he grew, and his spirit pressure matured the academey took him in immediatly, vouched for by the 12 divison captain Kisuke(His first master), right before he was senteced for execution. From then on he trained with most divsions, the last and the one he stuck with was the Kido corps, due to his immension spirit power and mastery and knowledge of how spirit energy works, he became captain, they were missing the Captain and Lt. Though personally he enjoyed fighting a lot more than kido. He's currently a visored through special means and master of all four types of shinigami combat, equally proficent in Zanjutsu and Hakuda, as he is in Hoho, Kido, and lastly not one of the four but a big part: Hierro(Iron skin). He enjoys reading people's movements, the spiritual output of those movements and every detail that let up to it, and followed: making sure it wouldn't work twice. He spends his time in either the 11th division, or the 12th: though drops by on the 2nd just to sneak up on them and laugh.

Accessories: 1.)A steel mask, hard enough to block a sword strike, that also has small eaters inside it, dozens of them, that eat away at his spirit pressure, 90% really, though even with all his might he could not transform his shikai back into the sheathed form. The goggles are tinted red and reflective, his eyes are an unknown color, but the mask also has a pair of large teeth painted on grimmly, and the thing also has a variety of other effects that make every day life that much simplier, such as an onscreen display of spell incantations that would be just as effective as seeing them in his head: one of many fuctions.

2.) His haori are custom tailored by the 12th division and himself to create an incredibly strong spirit fabric, and as an added bonus wieghted clothing equal to almost 120% of his stength, which means he would most likely not move to much, and tank attacks, using his vast knowledge of Hierro to set up a solid defense, and weapons such as guns and spears to attack long range. The spirit fabric will also help dampen attacks, up to 15% leaving with most of the attack damage, the rest is up to his defense, and even then he does not fear death, cutting, bleeding they excite him, and make him want battle even more, untill seriously injured, he'll use a slow and strong style of attack, or long range moves, but even in the haori his flash step is among the best of best, and his own strength is top notch, he wont be just a big target.

3.) A personal book of Kido, which by being on his person will increase the effectivness of kido attacks without incantations, by up to 35%(Without an incantation a spell is drastically weakened, im not sure by how much but i'd like to say less than 60% of what it should be, though even low rank kido is powerful in a skilled user's hand. It also allow combination moves more easily. It is a black book with the Kido corps symbol on the front, he keeps it strapped to his sash on the back of his wiast.

4.) His gloves act as a seal to the shikai in his palm's, with it never turned off it could touch something and instantly rearrange it into something else, or more notable destroy it if the thing is fragile enough. Just as any shikai would when released. He along with his Lt and two members of the 12th division create a pair of gloves that seal his shikai temporarily, then when taken off his power expands outwards, so he's mostly seen with them on. His boots are of similar effect but they allow him to walk silently with a special type of rubber.
Zanpakuto

*Name: Zen'no Yamato

Zanpakuto spirit: The base form is a women wrapped in red kimono and with a face painted like a mask, silky raven hair that is up in a bun. The devilish horns and D cup bust weren't so bad either. Her more complete form so to speak is a more revealing form, without the kimono and mask. Her hair is let down to the curve of her back. She is truly a sight to behold, with an aura that appears as the galaxies and stars do wihtin a black space around her. Her most luscious quality and most devilish are her eyes which are.... for my eyes only, heh.

*Sealed form: A necklace, but it is stuck in shikai since he first learned it.

*Shikai: It appears as a tattoo on each hand. A black cross on each side of his palm witch creates a purple sphere of energy when creating a weapon. The tattoo runs up his wrist's, around his shoulder and into the chest where it expands out to each of his limbs, stopping at the neck the center is also his division symbol, a three ponged circle with a petal tip for each pong, and a white center. With his shikai he can create a multitude of weapons, though normally gun's, thowing objects, or armor: which is all done with the sheer power of will, as long as he concentrates with it, it will stay. The power of each bullet is limited to his spirit energy, which he has a lot of for clerification, though he also uses spirit particales in the air and world around him as a main source over his own main pool. So creating a cero or similar attack wouldn't be a stretch, though it would be in a revovler, the less ammo chambered the more damage, more ammo, less power... though spirit piercing rounds might be a good idea. He can create armor, shields, and swords, guns, and any weapon he needs to get the job done.

*Call out phrase: "Lend Me Your Strength, and Create Zen'no Yamoto!"

*Any abilities/techniques: 1.) Forming weapons in different area's around him, wihtout holding them and using them with his will.

2.) A passive skill that adds alittle damage to every melee attack for a few seconds, when he uses a gun. And the gun fires slightly bigger blast's when he slashes with his sword, or punches, doing something with melee. Both skills last up to twenty seconds per and a maximum increase of 20%.

3.) Abosrbing spirit particales from the air around him to require less concentration on using techniques and keeping them there and also to stop bleeding, though his kido is easy enough to heal the wound once the bleeding is stopped, fatal injuries must be left to squad 4.

4.) When striking or firing, to have a single slash or shot break down into multiples(which can be multiplied to form someting like Senbon Sakura, or a dozen shots with one pull of the trigger(this attack will over all drain him less than firing twelve individual shots or creating that many blades, maybe 25% less, but far more of an effect, especially when combine with a Zanjutsu technique called Senmaioroshi or Ryodan.}

Bankai (Note the shikai passive abilities still apply, its basically an upgrade.)

*Bankai name: Zennon Tysukiya (Omnipotent Moon Princess)

*Bankai description: His hand's come together to form the main weapon he wishes to use, which while in bankai he can keep it out for the duration without an effort. Which is 99.999 percent of the time, an 8-10 foot Nodachi, the handle is the other 2 feet. The handle is wrapped in a clothe that is as soft and black as her hair. The diamonds in the handle are as pale as her skin. The cross guard is a cresent moon, and a cross. The blade becomes a polished metal, pure silver. The groove is pure silver, as is the back while the front, or blade edge; is as if staring into the night sky, when every constallation, and every galaxy in the universe is visible, the blade is awe inspiring and even enemies can sometimes be caught in her glourious beauty.
In bankai his appearnce changes significantly, a black aura engulfs him, with the same look as his blade edge. Every move he makes has a sort of gravital pull, as if gravity were sucking the person in to meet his fist. His eyes are so similar to looking into center of a milky way with all of its colors and depth, if you looked hard enough you could surely see further into the galaxy. This bankai gives him greater control of the spirit particales and his own spirit energy, allowing him to create larger solid objects, such as stone walls, cages, spirit animals even a giant suit of armor 20 feet tall, or maybe a hawk. Also creates with the aura around himself a small gravational pull, or push, that extends from whatever he uses swings, punch, or kick, it extends about a foot from the piece, and doesnt do much more than some one pulling your wrist with long tug, or push, if anythign the push would only be a resistence type of thing, slowing something just under half a second's time. Again the larger and more space an object takes up the more power he uses,while smaller objets such as shuriken and swords and guns take up the least amount of spirit energy possible, only when fired do they start to drain him. He could simply make a large rock of heavy material and drop it on you, or send a wolf to eat you, or even a body double to avoid an attack, though he often thinks its cowardly, so he'd use it once if it were an attack he would want to examine. (while he can create solid objects, energy based blast's and sword slashes are not out of the question)

*Any abilities/techniques: 1.) Adding a second layer of spirit energy, that vibrates and hums, it acts like a chainsaw cutting rapidly hundreds of times in miliseconds. It will hit first before he strikes: It increases cutting power, though he can control the way it spins, left right, spherical and so on.

2.) TBA

3.) Focusing his radius to extreme length, hieght, or width, by sacrifcing one or the other. In ex. To create a wall for a shield, he could sacrifce some hieght and length for width to stretch further by how many feet he took away. Also adding on to what he created once outside of his radius, a dragon of fire, once twenty feet ahead and its out of the circle he can add on to it, another twenty feet, and so on. These are mostly passive abilites, with only small degrees that could turn the tide of battle.

4.} Lastly The ability to control, manipulate, and harness the elements. To the point near Hitsugiya, or General Yamamoto, It is the basic elemental attack, which comes with the same weaknesses to other elements, though it does provide him with protection to the same type of element attacks, only activated when he has that element active. He is able to basically create any object or, item, or just a mass of element, and the basic energy attack. (in ex. Fire sphere, ice blade, lightning blast, wind sword, earth shield.

Inner Hollow

*Name of inner hollow: Kcorram

Personality: Just a lot insane, and often gets bored when im doing research on somethign in the 12th divison. Also he hates my mask, he thinks his is much better and tries to get me to switch them when im half asleep and waking up; he really is a bastard, and just as clever.

Appearance: Myself inverted without the mask. his haori is black and his shinigami clothing is white. He mimicks my moves and often enjoys talking to me when im trying to concentrate.

*Hollow mask: A full black mask that resembles a skull, its teeth stretch from ear to ear in a wicked smile, the kind that looks like it would savor your soul, the teeth are closed and compeltely whtie, as are the eye sockets, which are wide with hunger, and at times when the mask is on, an opponent looked inside the sockets to see a hellish flame, like the ninth circle of hell, the worst torture they could imagine. His abilities are doubled, speed, strength, ect. And fires cero's only when in Hollow form. The extent of his hollow mask is 37 minutes and 46 seconds.

Last edited by Marrock on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14840

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:02 am

Okay, so I fixed the title to what it should be and added the rank in your profile as it should have been. . . first of all, the accessories make your character way too over-powered, especially the modified haori. 75% is just way too much. Then saying that he could destroy something by touching it without his gloves. . . no, not happening, he isn’t god. That is borderline to Aizen when he was fused with the hogyouku, and we aren’t having characters like that, except maybe Aizen himself. It just ruins the RP for everyone else. Also, your shikai call is actually the spell to make a garganta right? You have to make up your own call-out phrase, whether you’re the kido captain or not. You can’t mimic other people’s abilities either; it steals their originality, thus ruining the RP for them. After the according modifications are made, your profile will be approved.

One more thing to note, in an RP battle, you cannot heal fatal wounds or use any kind of healing technique consistently.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Just going to note that some things he wanted to put, resemble some things my character has. I have only brought this to your attention because I don't want any issues about people accusing others of mimicry on mere coincidence.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Just going to note that some things he wanted to put, resemble some things my character has. I have only brought this to your attention because I don't want any issues about people accusing others of mimicry on mere coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
Okay, so I fixed the title to what it should be and added the rank in your profile as it should have been. . . first of all, the accessories make your character way too over-powered, especially the modified haori. 75% is just way too much. Then saying that he could destroy something by touching it without his gloves. . . no, not happening, he isn’t god. That is borderline to Aizen when he was fused with the hogyouku, and we aren’t having characters like that, except maybe Aizen himself. It just ruins the RP for everyone else. Also, your shikai call is actually the spell to make a garganta right? You have to make up your own call-out phrase, whether you’re the kido captain or not. You can’t mimic other people’s abilities either; it steals their originality, thus ruining the RP for them. After the according modifications are made, your profile will be approved.

One more thing to note, in an RP battle, you cannot heal fatal wounds or use any kind of healing technique consistently.

the haori you may have read it wrong, its only 25 percent but its all gewds, and the name thing i just kinda liked saying it, it sounded cool. Sorry bout da rank, and maybe i shouldnt have said anything, but more as something that would be destroyed by a shikai's spirit pressure? Uh Okay ill make my own T.T i just always loved that phrase. Yes'mam ill take off mimicry ^^ and tell Zenith i dont knw what he's talking about, i havnt even read his profile character creation thing, so it is most likely coiencidence, but i will now and if i do see some resemble ill change it.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for being so understanding. Usually people would get pissed if they had to change that much about their profile. o.o'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 pm

is it good?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes, approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 pm

coolio ;] now what though, where is the main rp?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I like I said before, you make your squad barracks and captain's office. You can start RPing there, or somewhere else in the Soul Society or Living World.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marrock Nightgale (Visored)   Marrock Nightgale (Visored) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marrock Nightgale (Visored)
Page 1 of 1