Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downtown Karakura

Go down 
+22
Mugetsu
Ravilin
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
The Dread Lord
lArchangel
Takeshi Kage
Yui Kisho
Titus Arkhan
Akuma
Ragnarok97071
Kizomaru Hotaru
Sakaki
Eon
Saphira Phoenix
Dalaga_Helios
Ulqui-chan
Eliminate Reality
nycboyLC
Shy_Akira
D-GrayMan
Allister
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4734

Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the meeting, his brief meltdown, and the lecture from one of his Fraccion's, Allister thought it might be in his best interest to go to Karakura town and have a little feast on some unwanted souls. He really didn't like eating the helpless spirits of retarded people but when he was in one of his "moods" he would do just about anything.
Entering the top of a tall building in Karakura he would look down upon the town. His face plainer than that of paper. His eyes sneered at the people resting below the bottom on the ground. He looked around as the sky was like the blue honey of the Mediterranean. He had a vision once, that the sky was raining with ashes and the dusty clouds fell upon the town like a scene from the holocaust. His eyes began to set at bay as he cherished the time he could take in the grotesque beauty of Karakura.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
D-GrayMan
Seated Officer
D-GrayMan

Awesomeness Points : 4969

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Downtown Karakura - Page 5 12831974537404

The arrancar heard the words of the shinigami, his eyes but only rolled at the sound of his constant laughter [oh great, i seemed to have caught a psychotic one..how nice.] he spoke to himself, the moment the shinigami fixated his voice to a more dull, serious tone the thought wisped its way from the espada's mind. Lanu looked around, he thought the shinigamis choice of location was..how to put it..ah a stupid choice of sorts, taking it into his own hands to choose a more suited place for their blades to dance.

Turning on his right heel he did not look to the shinigami yet his words spoke towards him and no one else. " If you wish to have a place more...free of others..follow me" with that said he would start walking his figure swayed with the breeze that seemed to wisp in and out of the area, stopping he leaped onto the balcony, once standing straight up the espada rose his right hand to bush the strands of raven black hair from his gaze, while holding the strands from his sight he turned to look to the shinigami. Kalanu's piercing black irises focused on the shinigami. " keep up.. with that said he moves his right hand to his zanpakuto giving a light grin on his face he turned to face the Onose river where hes sure there will be no such other disturbances as his espada brethren or shinigami wretches.

With one step off the ledge of the roof he takes off in a hastened run, his steps visible every moment they hit against the air where his spiritual pressure is keeping him airborne, growing farther and farther from the area they were now, the moment he takes his final step he would let out a soft exhale before sonidoing away from the area towards the Onose River.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JaySimeon12

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:36 pm

A small tear appeared across the sky not too far off from all the fighting going on down below in the town. With the garganta opening like a mouth a girl with knee length silver hair walked out, her icy blue eyes gazing down upon everyone who was fighting and those who weren’t. Once she was a few steps away from the garganta, it snapped close and disappeared; at that same moment she let some of her reiatsu flow around lightly. Luna was somewhat making her presence known as if she was waiting for a fight to happen with her but if no one had come after her she wouldn’t care ether way. Her eyes gazed between each person as her right hand went to her hip and lightly grasped the clothed hilt of Destino de Dielo. With a few steps forward her long silver hair swayed slightly too each side just before she suddenly disappeared from above and appeared standing on top of a building close enough to the fights that she could get a better look on what was going.

“I wonder if this is going to turn into another war, like the one from the past” She had said calmly to herself.

Icy blue eyes continued to wander between each person as she lifted her left hand and lightly brushed her long spiky bangs to each side, then moved her hand back down to her side. It looked almost like her guard was completely down but really it was up as Luna was very careful of her surroundings. Luna was like this because she didn’t want a single shinigami get close enough to her that they could do a surprise attack on her as she watched her fellow espadas fight the captains from the soul society. Clenching her grip around her zanpakuto tighter, she had a bad feeling about all of this and had a feeling something was going to happen that wasn’t going to be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4766

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well i guess he has a better choice its fine with me." Mou took a walking start following the espada quickly going into flash step following the seemingly calm espada. The only thoughts that passed through His mind was killing his enemy not to quickly or to slowly, Mou let his captains jacket flutter in the wind as He kept close behind the espada following him, His spiritual pressure slowly vanishing from the area" Well under the god of war i hope you make your death entertaining for me. " Mou picked up his pace so to close the gape between the two.

In mou's head a strange conversation was held between diffrent parts of his mind " No no noo we should have stayed their theirs no point in moveing away we will lose a vast amount of food..." " Oh shut up its better this way now we can fight without having to many deaths its better." " No of course it isnt better overwhelming force and all the spit energy in the area was perfect for that dont you see." " Both of you be quiet either way we stored up on enough spirit energy the hakuro eye is at full we have enough power to fight for awhile."" Fine...grrr" "As you see best then...ehhh"(exits)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14740

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Captain of the Ninth Division, Shuuhei Hisagi

Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Captain_Hisagi_Shuuhei_by_Baldwin2023

Shuuhei felt the presence of two more Espada, noticing that one had confronted Akuma he tensed up in worry for his friend but then relaxed knowing she would be able to handle herself. He quickly located the reiatsu of the other Espada and shunpoed off to confront them, he could tell the difference in strength between the two which meant that Akuma was confronted by someone higher up on the chain of Espada. Leaping from roof top to roof top in such a speed that he appeared to be a blur to any who might have seen him, he felt such speed was necessary since he didn't want the Arrancar to get away; His heart rate elevated slightly as he mentally prepared himself for battle, he was hoping no other Espada would show up and he could continue patrolling the area but in the back of his mind he knew it was inevitable that he would run into a fight. With a deep sigh Shuuhei found himself in the area of the Espada, he stopped five feet in front of her and placed his hand on his zanpakuto, his haori was caught in a passing breeze which blew it swiftly to his left revealing the brilliant cobalt blue color underneath; His slate gray eyes narrowed into an intimidating glare at the woman, he wasn't thrilled his opponent was female but he didn't truly have a choice but to confront her as orders were orders.

"Due to orders we are to engage in battle...However, I'm not fighting here where innocent lives will be at stake." Shuuhei told the woman calmly, yet his voice carried the strength of a captain. He gripped the hilt of Kazeshini tightly as he turned slightly, indicating that the woman should be prepared to follow him."We'll fight at the river." He added to his previous statement, not waiting for her to reply he shunpoed off in the direction of the river; The fact she had been allowing her reiatsu to fluctuate as she had been told him she was looking for a fight and there for would most likely follow behind him, yet at the same time he was worried about what she might do if he didn't follow her so he made sure that he didn't leave the area just yet. He wanted to make sure she would indeed follow him before he left completely so that if she did not he could easily return to her location and confront her there if need be, he stood waiting on a building which was approximately thirty feet from Luna and waited to see if she would indeed follow behind him.

Shuuhei waited patiently yet with a certain edge to his form as he was eager to get the battle over with as quickly as he could manage, not only because he was fighting a woman but because he wanted to aid anyone else who might need it; Despite his hatred for fighting he would step in to help someone in need if such was necessary, though he knew better than to do so unless the person was in no shape to fight since he didn't wish to seem disrespectful and potentially dishonor someone by interrupting their fight. He turned to face the location of the Espada, he knew she wasn't quite as strong as the others which made him wonder what rank she had within their army, he knew he might find out soon enough once they began their battle so he didn't dwell too long on that fact. He watched for her with his hand tightly gripping the hilt of his zanpakuto, preparing to defend himself if the woman decided to charge him then and there though he hoped that was not the case as he didn't wish to endanger any human lives while he fought.

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5772

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Akuma tensed when she saw the man. Silently cursing under her breath, she turned to face her new opponent. Pulling her hood down so her face was revealed, Akuma cursed silently under her breath. The moment she had been dreading was here. She could tell by his spiritual pressure that he was a strong opponent, and she had a moment of self doubt. But she shook off those negative feelings; She knew that self doubt could prove to be fatal in a battle. She had to believe she could win, and her chances of doing to were increased. Again that night, Akuma thought to herself “I’ve earned the title of captain for a reason.”

Finally, Akuma spoke. She kept her voice calm, and matched the man’s quiet voice. “My name is Akuma,” she told him. “And as you’ve noticed, I am indeed Captain of Squad Thirteen.” Akuma adjusted her zanpaktou in her hand, moving it so it was more balanced and easily to defend on an attack. “I’m sorry to say I do not know who you are,”she continued. “Maybe we should change that?” As Akuma spoke, a sort of challenging tone had appeared in her voice. She wanted to put off fighting as long as possible, and she definitely wanted to move to a more secluded area before the town got destroyed.

“I will not fight here,” Akuma said, then she shunpoed to a location on the edge of town. She didn’t care if this Espada followed her or not, but if he chose to then she would want there to be as little damage to Karakura town as possible. She made sure her emotions were in check, since getting too emotional in battle would likely get her killed. She had seen all too many reckless people die by getting angry in battle and attacking without thinking. Akuma did not wish to share that fate; The best way to win is to keep a level head. One of her hands went to the bow in her hair, to make sure it was secure so her hair wouldn’t blow in her face in the middle of the fight. She considered taking off her haori, since she didn’t want it to get destroyed in the fight; She also didn’t want the wind to blow it in her way. But she decided to leave it on since she was proud to be a captain and the haori was really the only thing able to distinguish her as such. She calmly waited for the Espada to follow her while all of these thoughts went through her head.
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

Awesomeness Points : 4633

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 am

Her voice was like his, soft and intentional. However, he knew that she was only following his lead. No matter. Half of courtesy was learning what was appropriate from the one you were confronting. In that tone she revealed to him her name, Akuma, no surname though. Unfortunate. After that she was sorry. Sorry to say she did not know him. Though The Dread Lord's face made not a single twitch inside his mind he nodded in approval. He knew something she did not. that was a start. Next came what was expected of her, she would ask him, no, tell him, to go somewhere else to fight. These little shinigami and their regard for the life of the mob. It was their greatest weakness, yet, they wore it like armor. He would oblige this little girl. He could stay here and kill hundreds of little people but in the end it mattered not. He needed to slaughter the important ones, like this Akuma.

Lord Bolton followed the woman without a word for or against the idea. He appeared ten or so feet before her with that same unfeeling mask across his face. With a slow and careful motion he pulled his left hand up to the heavy iron clasp at his chest. With a deft snap his ragged dark cloak fell into a puddle of furs behind him. He swept his left hand to the side and bowed slightly to the shinigami, his armor rustling lightly. As he straightened himself he glanced back toward the city."You will not fight in the city. I will go no farther from it." this was a reasonable compromise. From here their usual attacks would not strike the mob, but, it was still well in range of him threatening it. Bolton would not engage in a fair fight after all, not if he could help it.

The Espada's right hand crossed to his sword belt and unlatched the hilt from it's sheath. His glittering blade blade rasped softly against leather as the thirty two inch blade was drawn out. He pulled the blade over to his right side and let it hang relaxed from his fingers. "Why do you resist?" his whispered his barb out at the young woman."You will die in vain." His soulless gray eyes scanned his enemy for any weakness, anything to exploit, "If I wanted to kill all of those people I would." his tone was flat and matter of fact, "I would need only to escape you and sent instant death to the little children." he would start this fight in the mind, "I only fight you because I know you can not win." that was enough. Any more and he would risk giving away too much. Instead he waited. How would this Captain respond?
Back to top Go down
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Plus
Hizuna Tokoyomi

Awesomeness Points : 4447

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 am

Traveling through the Senkaimon into the mortal world was a very strange feeling. Being in one place and then another much farther away in a matter of seconds troubled Nizuna, but only a little. As the doors of the Senkaimon opened up, Nizuna was met with the sounds of fighting in different parts of Karakura Town. Tightening his new Captains jacket closer to his body, Nizuna Tokoyomi jumped down from the gate to touch solid ground. Turning and running toward the center of combat like instructed, the new Captain laid his hands on the hilts of his blades. I wish I had a Vice Captain to fight beside, but those thoughts will have to wait until this battle is over. This is the perfect chance to prove my new position against a new kind of enemy. Nizuna thought to himself.

As he ran, Nizuna heard the familiar voice of his Zanpakuto in his head. "Do not forget, Nizuna, we are here with you as well. We will fight for and with you to our fullest extent. My brother agrees. Now you go and fight your hardest and do not squander out power. You unleash it on them like a fiery tempest to a small fishing boat. Show them why you are the best. We shall not let you down." Fukkuburēdo said to him. You always knew how to give a good pep talk, Fukkuburēdo. Now I'm certain I can't lose. Nizuna thought. With a smirk and new found courage, Nizuna landed at the area he was told. Drawing his dual swords and looking around at his enemies, Nizuna exclaimed, "I am Nizuna Tokoyomi, Captain of Squad Three and your new opponent. Whoever wishes to face me, do so. I am ready for you.'
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5877
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Poe liked being petted by the stinky human demon person, yes he did. His left eye twitched as his tail wagged faster. After a while, it forced itself up, turning around in a circle before doing another 180, before running blindly. It headed towards a person who just appeared, introducing himself as Nizuna Tokoyomi. Seeing the person closest to him, he liked how the man looked funny. As Poe was lost in thought, he headed straight for Nizuna, like a large retarded dog battering ram running at 50 mph, heading straight for Nizuna with his tongue hanging out inbetween his jowls, his left eye twitching.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm

As the Espada arrived, Akuma turned slightly so she was facing him fully. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes with one hand; She wanted to watch him to make sure he didn’t try to attack. She doubted this man would make any move for a surprise attack, since he didn’t seem like the type to win by slinking in the shadows and attacking unsuspecting victims. She could be wrong, after all she knew nothing of this strange man other than that he was an Espada. When he spoke that he would not move any further, Akuma agreed silently, however her reasons were different. They were far enough away that the city wouldn’t get destroyed, yet close enough that if she finished she could help someone, or vice verse, if someone finished they could help her.

“Be that as it may,” she began, addressing him, “I still must try. Orders are orders and I was told to fight you. However, I think you may be underestimating me. I may look small but believe me when I say that I am not weak.” As Akuma spoke, she wasn’t only telling this Espada, she was trying to convince herself as well. No doubt was in her voice though; Her words were strong and confident. She would not allow any innocent lives to be taken here today. That much she was sure of. If she needed to die at the hands of this man in order for human lives to be saved, then so be it. Someone else would resume her fight and he would have already bee weakened by her. After all, she didn’t plan to die without doing any damage first. “Always expect the worse, that way you will be prepared for anything,” she thought to herself. Those words had run through her mind countless times, and she always believed them to be true.

Akuma didn’t know what rank this Espada was, not his rank and she frowned slightly. “You did not tell me you name,” she said, her voice rising slightly in pitch. Up until then, she had matched the man’s quiet voice, but know she was going to speak how she wanted. “I have told you mine, don’t you think it is only fair to tell me your name and rank?” Akuma wanted to know how strong an opponent she was fighting. Granted, she didn’t know the strength of the Espada, but she assumed that the first Espada was as strong as the strongest captain, and it went down from there. She knew she was not the strongest, and she hoped that the opponent in front of her would not be the strongest either.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Eon

Awesomeness Points : 5528

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 am

Eon didn't turn to look at Mou, he could see him clearly with his Eyes of the Cosmos, though no one knew about this part of his Bankai. He kept this secret so as to be sure to gain the upper hand, not even the Captain Commander knew that he could see all within a two hundred foot radius. He could see the various Captains and Espada confronting one another. He could see the Captain Commander and Dalaga preparing to fight to the death. So many people, it was such a distraction. He needed to focus on this fight and get it over with as soon as possible so he could get to his nap. He focused on Dalaga for a moment, vowing that if he survived this then Eon would be the one to kill him.

He nodded, ignoring the ramblings of the Captain next to him. "Very well. Let us go to the docks. They should be empty at this time," he said in his low, echoing voice as he held out one of his hands. "I will perform a Kido spell to transport us there, I do not wish to fight. It will transport us both to the desired location," Eon gave word of what he was about to do so as not to be thought to be attacking.

"Sentan Hakuja," as the words left his lips a bandage seemed to just appear, sliding out from his sleeve. It was thirty feet long and began forming a cone above them, descending toward them till it surrounded them completely. From there it burst into a bright light. Kali and Eon were gone, no longer anywhere near the others.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 am

Listening served him well. It was something his father had taught him so long ago. He would smack him to the dirt when he spoke and reminded him that one could learn just as much from listening as they could from speaking. Words are precious, he had told him, use them sparingly. He had taken that lesson to the grave and beyond. So, Bolton listened. Closely. He let his ears take in every single word, every letter. He heard her confidence. He heard her bravado. He heard her question. Soon their words would be exhausted. Then they would speak with violence. Then they would truly get to know each other. The Dread Lord's eyes never blinked or looked away from his enemy. they just stared her down with frozen determination.

Victor tightened his grip slightly. His mailed hand dug into the infused leather of his grip. With a thought he let his reiatsu run free. He held no control over it. The air wavered suddenly and a few crackles of reiatsu snapped through the air. The very grass beneath his feet shriveled from the suffocating force. He opened his eyes only a little wider and spoke. His words were soft and flat, but they held great weight, "I am The Dread Lord Victor Bolton, fourth of his name. I am Espada Number Two. I shall be the one to kill you." he extended his weapon towards Akuma. "Akuma, Captain of Squad Thirteen, prepare yourself. Our words have come to an end." His feet slid into a ready stance and his posture lowered, read to accept her attack.

With eyes and expression as cold as death itself Victor awaited his foe's release and attack. He would test this youngling. Make her push herself to the max and then cut her off with a demise fitting her position.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6344

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am

((Its short. I know TwT))

Kali watched as his brother led the other shinigami captain away. He felt a churning in his gut though his face remained unreadable. He had never doubted his brother before. Lanu was nearly as strong as himself despite his lower ranking. Though now though he felt worry within his chest. That captain seemed strong and he wondered how good of a choice he had made. He mentally shook his head though. 'It doesn't matter now...' the voice in his head told him. It was far too late to regret it now. It wasn't like he could go back and change his mind. He just had to hope Lanu could hold his own until he could arrive to help, or maybe even take care of the shinigami himself. Now though he had his own fight to focus on. One which Eon's voice suddenly reminded him of.

He looked back to the man, expression dull. He listened and keeping to his normal silent ways, only nodded in understanding. To show he had no intentions of attacking at this time either, Kali shoved his hands down into the pockets of his white pants where it could easily be seen he wouldn't make a quick draw for his sword. Not that he really would anyway. He wanted to get this over with and would likely just immediately use his resurrection once they were at their destination. Eon seemed strong, and already was in use of his bankai so it wasn't like he would have another choice anyway. For now he was idle though, watching as the bandages twirled around and surrounded them. His silver eyes told that he would remain peaceful for only a short time longer. He looked to Eon who likely would have seen this look before the flash occured and both of them were gone.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 pm

(( Disregard my last post x.x ))

As he was patrolling the area for any other Espada or Arrancar in general Shuuhei felt a strong reiatsu flare up in Akuma's location, seeing as that was the only new presence that made itself known he shunpoed off to their location on the outskirts of town; He hurried as fast as his legs could carry him, they weren't fighting yet and that was a good sign since that meant he wouldn't technically interrupting a battle rather than stepping in for her. When he arrived he appeared between Akuma and the other male, the sudden stop made his haori swerve slightly to his left before it fixed itself back into it's normal position behind him; Slate gray eyes narrowed into a piercing glare at the Espada and his hand gripped the hilt of his zanpakuto tightly within his right hand, he took up a position which allowed him to defend from a possible attack rather easily.

"Akuma..." Shuuhei's voice rang in a low tone which seemed to hang in the silence, glancing at her from the corner of his eye."Take my place patrolling the area, I'll handle him." He finished, he knew he had no true authority over the other captain but he was hoping she would take it as more of a suggestion; His gaze returned to the other male before him and held its narrowed state, once more a thick silence filled the air surrounding the three of the. The tension could be cut with a knife, he would make no move to attack the Espada untill Akuma had left the scene; He hoped she didn't think he thought her ill-equipped to handle the situation because that certainly wasn't the case, he knew she had been nervous about fighting simply by how visibly tense she became when the Captain Commander gave the order to engage the Espada and he also knew that being too nervous could cost her her life. Fearing the fight and ones opponent is completely different from being too nervous to fight properly, which is why he was relieving her of her duty to fight this man before them. So he knew she had the skill, it was her mindset which worried him more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hayastantsi
Plus
Hayastantsi

Awesomeness Points : 4437

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 am

7th Division Captain - Rubianca Oukami

Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Rubiancaoukami

Ruby had been within her Division grounds, her chin just above the heightened pole, about to complete her 140th consecutive chin up...until she was interrupted by one of her high-pitched, pesky subordinates. She paused. She hung in mid-air, her brown bangs and blackened Shinigami outfit swept to the left by the wind, her ponytail dancing with the breeze as if mimicking waving fingers, her chin above the pole, her arms completely curled, her biceps convulsed, her legs crossed, her knees bent, her two little friends holstered under her arm-pits, her dual Zanpakuto's on the ground and her Captain's haori swung over the two weapons.

"T-T-Taichou..." the short, pale weasel spoke. The veins on her neck convulse, but otherwise she remains unmoved. A momentary silence befalls the two. Taking her silence as cue to continue, the little guy proceeds. "The Captain Commander has ordered all Captains to mobilize." As his last, slimy word sweeps through her ear, Ruby immediately lets go and drops ten feet and then slams onto the ground below. A slight shock fires through the earth as her feet collide with the soil, her knees slightly contracting due to the force. Seconds after she regains her posture, she asks coldly "Where?" Her counterpart flinches slightly, stepping back a foot. She could feel his unease...smell it. Stuttering, he answers. "T-T-T-The human world, ma'am...Karakura-" But before he could finish, Ruby had already grabbed both her haori and her two wakizashis. In the blink of an eye, she had already holstered her two blades within her black sash and was now sliding her right arm through her white cape. She turns away from him, slides her remaining arm through the left socket of her haori and begins to walk modestly in the direction of the Senkaimon Gate. Her hair and haori trailed behind her, as if yearning for its master. Before she disappears in a flurry of flash step, Ruby exclaims "Why don't you go clean the bathrooms or some shit?" Before that poor little messenger could reply, Ruby was no longer there.

---

She had marched past the Senkaimon guards with the coldness of the antarctic, not even acknowledging their existence. Her gaze had remained straight and unmoved. As she had passed through the Precipice World, Rubianca had but for a brief moment thought about her lieutenant. That Xarath Shiru. She scoffs. That fuck was probably already there, already at Karakura Town. Oh, how she wanted him to say something. She'd have his head. As she transcended from realm to realm, Ruby felt little discomfort. She'd done this countless times already.

---

A Senkaimon materializes atop a tall building. The well trimmed, ornate paper doors slide open to reveal a white blankness. From within this blinding light emerges a staunch, coated female. Her brows were furrowed, her gape was closed and her eyes displayed a sense of annoyance. Her ponytail and haori suddenly swipe to the right as a gust of wind blows. The Senkaimon then closes and dissipates. Her arms stood by her sides, fingers loose.

Yes, this definitely was the right place. She could sense a myriad of spiritual energies...and even that of the Captain Commander. She smirks. That old man, that fiery powerhouse. Her smirks quickly turns to a frown as she walks over to the edge of the rooftop. As she peers down, Ruby's eyes are met with a shit-storm. She could see the whole picture. It seemed every Captain and Espada had decided to host gladiator games. How impulsive and ignorant of her fellow Captains. Well, what more could she expect from the lot? Old Yama had gotten pretty soft lately. She shakes her head. Her bangs blur her vision slightly as they swipe back and forth.

She steps a slight distance to the left, but her eyes remain on the battlefield below. She turns straight once more and then takes a seat on a ventilation shaft. She had pushed down on the hilts of her blades to facilitate her squat. Her legs were spread apart, just past shoulder width. She reaches into her haori and pulls out a cigarette with her right hand. With her left hand she reaches into the left side of her kimono and pulls out a black, metallic lighter. She then raises the cig, fastened between her right index and middle fingers, to her lips. She then raises her left hand, thumb on flint wheel ready to light. A condensed fire shoots forth from the maw of the wolf, lighting the cig. She takes a puff and then re-pockets the wolf inspired lighter. She had done all this without shifting her eyes. No, she had kept them locked onto those below.

"I'm getting too old for this shit" she murmurs as she hunches over and rests her elbows on her knees. Her voice had rung raspy and calm. Her cigarette was now entrenched between her lips, protruding to the right. She takes another puff of her smoke. Her eyes flicker with reflection from the reddish-orange spark of the cigarette's tip. She'd just wait here, observing the mess below. Hopefully she wouldn't have to jump in, but she knew she'd more than likely have to save someone's ass.

Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Akuma’s eyes widened in surprise as she heard the Espada’s rank. Of all the Espada s possible to fight, she just had to get engaged by the second strongest. That was just her luck. Mentally cursing, Akuma gripped her zanpaktou tighter. She didn’t think she would die, but she was prepared for it anyways. Again, that line ran through her mind “Always be prepared for the worst.” Akuma sighed, knowing that the time for the fight had arrived. She was trying to figure out how much energy she could afford to loose before she activated her Bankai. Too soon and she would be tired before she could do any real damage but too late and she risked getting hurt herself. “Very well,” she muttered, acknowledging that the talking was over. She raised her zanpaktou and was about to attack when Shuuhei appeared out of nowhere.

“Shuuhei,” Akuma said, blinking at the man’s sudden arrival. “Take your place?” she asked. Akuma wondered if the other captain doubted her ability, but shook her head. She knew Shuuhei didn’t underestimate her. “Fine,” Akuma whispered, breaking the silence. As she sheathed her zanpaktou, it made a slight hissing sound. “It has been a pleasure, my Lord,” she said sarcastically to the second Espada. With a slight bow, Akuma departed. She shunpoed to a building near where she originally was with a slightly pouty look on her face. Sighing, Akuma thought to herself “It was probably for the better, I don’t know if I could have defeated him.” Using shunpo, she went from rooftop to rooftop, making barley a sound. She was trying to keep the spiritual pressure hidden, but she was constantly checking for the appearance of any new Espada.
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

So it seemed fate would not allow such a battle today. A new foe had arrived suddenly and dismissed his former opponent. While Victor was disappointed by the appearance of a fresh foe he could not expect these shinigami to hold to their word. He stood as still as a statue as the two spoke, only briefly. He had already began to undermine Akuma when suddenly there was someone else. This man would not be so easy to manipulate. He would need to rend this man with something else. He knew just what type of warfare to wage now. He would turn his focus into a weapon.

The Dread Lord's left hand clenched as Akuma bid him farewell. He gave her no such response, only a small nod of understanding. Later, later, he would find her again. their fight was not over. As Victor held his hand clenched he pushed energy into his palm. "No words." he said in a sudden nearly whispered threat to his new opponent before he struck. This would be a fight of resolve. Lord Bolton extended his left hand out, not towards his foe though, he launched his deep violet cero at a tall building near the center of Karakura. As soon as the blast had been launched at the building Victor moved with amazing speed to his opponent's center line and sent out a classic fencing pierce at the captain's heart. His eyes were cold, dead, unfeeling. The explosion of the cero echoed throughout the streets and allies. Lives were extinguished and Bolton didn't feel a thing. He wondered if his enemy was so cold. The Dread Lord retracted his weapon quickly and was ready for any counter attack had his foe not been struck down. Battles were always more or less a blur. Often one does not see if an attack landed or was deflected until after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 am

Just after Akuma left he gripped his sheath within his left hand and pressed his thumb against the tsuba, pushing up on the cold, golden colored metal he removed his blade just a couple of inches; Preparing to defend himself on a moments notice, he held his narrowed glare at the other male with a deep intent to end this as fast as possible burning in his slate gray eyes as his heart pulsed rapidly in his chest. This was it, battle was drawing ever closer and that fear sunk into the young captain as though he were a sponge soaking up a setting puddle of water; There was no holding back now that there was no one else around aside from his enemy, he hated it but if he had to he would use his full power to his advantage and defeat the other male. He kept his full attention on his enemy and he held a strong stance, everything about him read that he was rather experienced in battle as he had been doing it for some time; A breeze caught Shuuhei's captains haori and swept it to his right, his shaggy medium length jet black hair following the direction his clothes blew. It was a majestic sight to behold, he stood to fight not because he wanted to but because it was his duty to protect the lives within the town; It was a massive weight to bare but he did so proudly.

Hearing the other male's faint voice he said nothing, a fight in silence was fine with him, he knew he most likely would not get any information from this man no matter how long he questioned him; He knew what their main goals were anyway, to defeat the other in a duel to the death and Shuuhei had no intention of loosing, not with the future he saw for himself and not with someone waiting for him to come home in one peace. Only briefly did Shuuhei's eyes widen when seeing the cero and then hearing where it landed, he cursed for not being able to intercept the blast before it struck the building and took out so many innocent people who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time; He had no time to dwell on the loss seeing as his opponent had come charging for him, with a matching speed he drew his blade with a sharp scraping noise against its metal holder and blocked Bolton's attack. He had been pushed back slightly but it wasn't too much of a noticeable difference, least not visibly anyway.

Almost as quickly as he blocked he dislodged their blades from their locked positions and leaped back approximately twenty feet, just from that one attack he could tell how strong his opponent was but it didn't shock him. There wasn't a sign of any emotion on his face though in his head he couldn't help but feel sick at the casualties which had occurred on his watch, though he couldn't let the Espada see that; The only thing that could be read on his face right now if one looked close enough was fear which shone clear in his eyes even with his collected expression, fear of the power that each of them had access to.

Wasting no time Shuuhei used his shunpo to vanish completely from sight, hiding his reiatsu so he could not be detected until he struck; When he did reveal his presence it was ten feet above and three feet behind Bolton, he was falling fast with the hilt of his blade grasped tightly in both hands and draw back in a seventy five degree angle. Once he was close enough he swung down with his weapon in an attempt to slash the other male's left shoulder, a straight cut which would cause a deep wound and make it painful to move the arm if it landed; If the attack connected Shuuhei would shunpo to the front of the Espada and attempt to slash at his chest in a diagonal arc from his right shoulder to his left hip which would leave another deep and painful gash in the other male. However if his first attack failed Shuuhei would shunpo off ten feet and put as much distance between them in preparation to defend himself from the counter attack that would no doubt follow, what happened depended on whether or not Shuuhei's first attack struck.

Stats for A Rank-

Hoho (speed) - 6
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) - 7
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) - 6
Kido/cero (Way of the spirit) - 6
Hakudo (Physical combat) - 5
Hankou (Resistance) - 5
Back to top Go down
The Dread Lord
Unseated Officer
The Dread Lord

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Years of fighting and killing had given Lord Bolton an eerie sixth sense. Almost with a single clash he could tell a great deal about his foes. It was something all warriors gained after enough violence. When their blades met Victor could feel the tension. He felt the quivering in both of their arms. He felt the strain of the weapons. Then his opponent had disengaged. It was then knew. It was not an uncommon experience, he found that he was stronger than his foe, only through raw power though. He would have to remember that. One shred of information did not a battle win though. This would take more.

Fear was primal emotion. All living things felt it. It was not an easy emotion to control nor was any use in a fight. The Dread Lord had spend enough time around fear to know when it was there. He could see it in his foe's eyes and smell it in the air around them. It wasn't true fear though. No, not like what he wanted. He wanted terror, panic, he wanted him shaken. This would not do. Mayhaps he would have to put the fear in this boy himself. Bolton adjusted his grip, ready to parry. His cold eyes never left his foe, until he vanished.

Above and behind? His mind mused. That was the usual strategy he observed. Then he sensed the captain reappear, above and behind him. His face showed no hint of his delight but his movement was well executed. Victor spun his weapon up and deflected the strike over his head and off to his right. He spun with a powerful chop but his foe had already vanished again. He was moving preemptively, smart, yet reckless. Victor turned to face the captain quickly, sword help before him and left hand extended. He fired a quick bust of instant bala cero blasts in a tight grouping and then leaped directly up into the air. He pushed reiatsu under his feet to keep him air-bore. He would fight from above if it was his foe's plan to simply run from him.
Back to top Go down
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Plus
Hizuna Tokoyomi

Awesomeness Points : 4447

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Looking around after his battle declaration, Nizuna saw something running at him. Raising his blades ready to strike the beast down without mercy, Nizuna noticed that it was just a strange looking dog, but a dog nonetheless. Sheathing the blade in his right hand, but keeping the other out, Nizuna knelt down toward the dog which had made an appearance. Laying his hand out toward the animal that was still barreling toward him, he thought to himself. If makes any form of attack towards me, I shall plunge my blade so far into it's neck it's last noises with be it chocking on it's own blood. If it doesn't attack me, then maybe I can use it to my advantage. Make it almost like an attack dog for me. Almost answering his own thoughts, Fukkuburēdo spoke inside his head. "That is certainly a smart idea, but don't forget to keep it at arms length. Never trust anything fully except your own skill. Never forget that." Nodding to his sword's words, Nizuna braced himself for the encounter with the four-legged beast.

((OOC; Sorry for the short post. Not much I can say or do without someone to talk to. You can only talk to yourself so much))
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:56 am

Seeing the barrage of bala he quickly swerved around a good portion of them but due to them being so tightly grouped he took some damage from a couple, though since he was moving at a quick speed he didn't truly take the full damage from their impact against his body. When the barrage ended Shuuhei looked upwards, finding it odd that his opponent didn't take advantage of the position he was in and charge forward but he was thankful his enemy must not have been that smart; Knowing full well he himself would have taken advantage of the situation and rushed forward, it would have been the wise thing to do since it would give little time for recovery but it didn't matter now, he wasn't about to put the idea into his head. Rather than sit there and wait for Bolton to return to his level he pushed off the reiatsu under his own feet and launched himself to see face to face with the Espada. When their blades clashed Shuuhei could tell just how strong he was, this man was no push over though just by the output of reiatsu from the other male alone he knew such a thing. Obviously this battle wasn't going to end as quickly as he would have liked, but he was determined to end it before he should use...That...The thing he detested the most was the one thing he knew deep within his mind he would have to rely on, if that's what had to happen then so be it. It was obvious from Bolton's expression he could see the fear in Shuuhei's eyes, yet he didn't seem to have that same fear; If using his powers to their fullest is what he had to do to make him understand the kind of fear he felt then perhaps it wouldn't be all too horrible after all..

He glared at his opponent through fierce eyes, holding Kazeshini out to his right side with a tight grip on its hilt; He was standing about five feet from the Espada and directly in front of him, right now he was deep in thought about his next course of action. Going over the possible kido he could attempt to use, when a combination of sorts came to mind he was unsure just how it would work out but given his situation he figured it couldn't hurt to try. He held his left hand out in front of him with his index, thumb and middle fingers extended and pointing upwards towards the sky and took a breath, knowing full well a kido was stronger when its incantation was used and he needed every ounce of strength for this one as possible."Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō!" His voice was low, barely an octave above the wind which whipped past them as he spoke. As soon as the words left his lips six thin, wide beams of yellow light came forth towards the Espada; Threatening to slam him in his midsection and pin him in place, Shuuhei watched the bakudo for a moment before he took another breath and planned his next attack. Little did his opponent know that when Shuuhei fought he became darker than he would be normally and it would often show in his fighting style, so regardless of what Bolton might have been thinking Shuuhei was not a pansy like he figured the other male might have thought.

He took a breath, counted to ten slowly then he began focusing his reiatsu into his next attack."Hado #63, Raikōhō!" Shuuhei called in a low tone, not speaking any louder than he had with his last fired kido; As soon as the name left his lips a massive wave of yellow energy bolted for the Espada, it was moving rather quickly and was rather wide which would make it hard to escape if Bolton was not caught by Rikujōkōrō. Though if the Espada did get bound by the bakudo he would take a direct hit from Raikōhō and suffer the full damage from the blast, either way when the resulting explosion occurred Shuuhei would use the smoke to his advantage and hide away his reiatsu; Vanishing with a burst of speed using his shunpo, the covering smoke would make it hard to see where he was coming from when he launched his next attack. If Bolton were bound in the bakudo Shuuhei would charge forward through the smoke and slash a diagonal arch from the other male's left shoulder down to his right hip, if the bakudo didn't catch the Espada Shuuhei would charge from Bolton's right keeping his reiatsu hidden and attempt a downwards slash from his right shoulder down to his right hip. Where Shuuhei's last attack came from depended on whether or not Bolton was caught by the bakudo.

Stats for A Rank-

Hoho (speed) - 6
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) - 7
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) - 6
Kido/cero (Way of the spirit) - 6
Hakudo (Physical combat) - 5
Hankou (Resistance) - 5
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4539

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

How amazing it was to stand aside and watch as all the Espada paired off and disappeared in different directions, destined to fight somewhere else in the city. Takeshi had managed to stay so separated from the other Captains not even an Espada had come to face him. That, or they were all absolutely scared of the Squad Two Captain…which would be bizarre since none has even seen his power yet. Floating in the same position as he had before, he noticed that another captain joined the battle a tad late, the captain of Squad Three it seemed. His eyes shifted over to the man, eyeing him up for what he was before disregarding him as not important.

I am surprised no-one wishes to fight me…hmph, good for them I suppose. Just means I get to watch. He thought, grabbing onto his Zanpakuto’s hilt and letting him communicate with his sword’s spirit. ”Akuma, what do you think about this? Does it satisfy you that we just get to sit aside or do you wish to join the fray?”

The spirit, scoffing in response of his partner’s question thinking that it was already obvious what his answer was going to be. To humor the Shinigami however, he continued anyways. ”Of course I would love to fight someone, or something, or whatever the hell these Espada are. However it seems the Captains have run out of opponents. So we may have to sit on the sidelines and wait… Or, you and I can join another captain and help out. Your choice…” Akuma giving Takeshi an option for once? That was a big surprise. Removing his hand from the sword his index finger tapped at the tip of his chin, his mind racing with thoughts of what he could do. Hell, if he really wanted too he probably could head back to the Soul Society and have a nice cup of tea. Would the Captain Commander be happy about that? Of course not but what else was he supposed to do now, just float around watching? That was far worse than drinking tea.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

Awesomeness Points : 4468

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:03 am

Ravilin

Laughter would float across the battle field as the sound of a rift opening filled the air. A small woman stood there looking around happily. She looked much weaker than most of her espada counter parts. The number ten showed clearly on he shoulder blade. She came because chaos called to her heart. The natural state of the arrancar. Snapping her fingers the rift shut tight behind her. There were already espada spread about fighting with captains. Challenge danced in her eyes. It seemed most had paired off in fact she was the only Espada who seemed to have no one. Well shit. Tapping her fingers on her dao for a moment thinking. Well she could slink off to the edge of the battle field or... The blue eyes danced as she skipped through the air with a brilliance in her step. It didn't seem like she was afraid of much. Strength be damned the espada wasn't going to turn tail and hide. She'd crush them all before she allow anyone to think they could walk all over her. "Hello shinigami-sans! How're you all?" She bubbled happily. It didn't seem like there was a way in hell that this girl was dangerous. Danger? Not from her. Nope, there wasn't a single danger from the espada as she looked between the four captains who were not in the fray. Four against one would not be fair so she merely tried to look interested wondering which one would try to attack her.

Kido seemed to be flying from the shinigami making the small girl blink and then loosely hold her blade standing still now. The breeze from the blast of air whirled her hair around. Up in the air was a woman smoking looking like she didn't want to be there at all. Surprise, the shinigami seemed so lazy... That was okay though. Ravi distanced herself from the clash of the fighting, laughter showed in the baby blues. She wasn't here to hurt any one at the moment. She'd only challenge someone if they openly attacked her. She could feel the energy of the people around her. She wasn't stupid by any chance. Her hand wrapped around the ribbon of the dao while she walked calmly. It was amusing to watch her other espada members fighting with such fury against the captains. None of the ones who were standing idly around looked like they were friendly. So much for maybe having a conversation. "Nee-chan, why do you look like you want to fight so much?" Ravi called out to the female captain (Akuma). Her baby blues were moving back and forth between the shinigami located all over. Hell you'd think someone let a bunch of hollows loose for fun... The idea made Ravi smile thinly before she used a simple sonido to vanish from where she was standing. Ravilin wasn't dangerous. Hell as the tenth espada she seemed like a kitten compared to her peers. The baby blue eyes sparkled as she popped up again where none of the shinigami were fighting. She wasn't going to get knee deep in fights before knowing what was going on.

Taking this time to assess who all was fighting the petite espada looked at ease. "I don't understand all the fighting~ Espada and shinigami have no care for one another do they..." She mused out loud before noticing that there was still idle shinigami around. She honestly didn't want to be preyed on by someone. She wore her typical black outfit looking out innocently into the crowds of the fighting knowing she'd lure someone just by her presence.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok97071
Plus
Ragnarok97071

Awesomeness Points : 4434

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:18 am

Tenkaen Datenshi - Taicho of the Kidou Corps

The Decima Espada would likely feel it as he shunpos to her, the Fallen angel's wings beating to keep him in the air, even though it is somewhat unneeded due to his skills as a soul reaper... call it a habit if you will. "The extermination of your kind has been ordered. Orders are absolute. Prepare yourself." This was the only warning she would receive before the battle is joined, and the Fallen one would speak no more for anything, setting himself entirely to the battle. His opponent is an Espada, regardless of power, and as such he makes no waste of time in his next action, drawing his blade and speaking to it a single phrase.

"Purge their Sins, Okitenshi."

The blade shimmers and dissappears, leaving the Kidou captain holding a simple pair of Tonfa in his hands, mettalic length accented with black, shining faintly in the dawning light. He spins these once each, instinctively testing out their weight before beginning the deadly dance which would ensue. To get her attention, and then lead away to another place for the true fight... but first to try the simplest way. "My orders are to fight outside of this area. Would you be willing to relocate, or will you need coercion?"
Back to top Go down
Ravilin
Academy Student
Ravilin

Awesomeness Points : 4468

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:58 am

Ravilin

The Decmia Espada

Surprise flickered across her face for a moment. So someone came to play with her? Delicately she sniffed the air testing the energy that wafted from the blond man before a wide grin spread across her face. Wait, she was supposed to be paying attention, what did he want? "Whatever you're selling I don't want it Mr.Shinigami-san!" The woman shook her fist in a mocking manner before sticking her tongue out at him. Wait... Did he say extermination? The anger in her eyes became all the real for a moment. They weren't dogs to be put down. They had feelings and bleed too. They were no different from the shinigami. Watching the blade be drawn on her the petite woman had to let out a loud laugh. Was he serious in thinking he was going to take her on? "Now now Onii-chan! Are we playing a dangerous game? You're it then!!" She clapped her hands together happily not the least bit bothered by the sword drawn on her. The lack of emotions was something that made this all the more fun how long could she go before he got pissed off at her? It was fun that she got to play with another person around her own strength. She had almost been frightened that one of the stronger captain's would've tied to cross her path instead. Luck had rolled her a good hand. The baby blues danced as she approached the fallen angel slowly her golden locks swaying with each step. The next thing the captain would know was that the girl was behind him. She used a sonido to throw herself forward at a quick pace.

Listening to the release the escaped his mouth the arrancar merely blinked. So it was indeed play time. "Catch me if you can, shinigami-san! If you want to destroy me so bad then we shall play by your rule. Come." Ravi cooed softly not touching her own blade. She didn't want to release yet and possibly hurt him more than he deserved. His only fault was following orders without stopping to think for himself. Ravilin wouldn't hold something like that against him, she was certain that even arrancar did it at times. The faint boom of sonido sounded once more as she flashed through the air heading towards the country side area. Soon enough she had slowed down to make sure she didn't loose the shinigami. As a monster it was her job to want to kill him right? I'll be the boogieman under your bed, little man. She thought with a grin on her face the whole time waiting for the angel to get his ass over to where she waited patiently.

"What's your name? Mine's Ravilin." The arrancar chirped happily, not acting like he tried to fight her. He could try his best but she'd just top it if she could. The thought of that made amusement show in the baby blues. She motioned for him to come after her, waiting patiently to move again.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7045

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:32 am

Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto

"Old friend" and a chuckle to accompany it. Dalaga just wanted to anger the only other shinigami in the area which could present a challenge in every aspect. Yamamoto had seen an endless amount of shinigami who tried to provoke him. The captain commander's old eyes did not even open. Every muscle that flexed, every nervous reaction, any tension, any determination; nothing could this powerful man's glare. Dalaga's lean, his breath, his grip, everything easily alerted the captain commander a charge approached. Yamamoto had strong emotions, yes, but he knew better than to quickly rush into a battle when both men knew there business did not lie in the crossing of katanas, yet. As Dalaga moved in with the half-hearted attack, Yamamoto faded out of the path of Dalaga's sword, waiting for the very last moment, so Dalaga could peer into Yamamoto's uninterested eyes which hid below his heavy eyelids. Yamamoto appeared fifteen feet behind Dalaga, holding his zanpakto already sealed in its general cane form. His hands rested on the cane, right over left, which Yamamoto held before him. The old man's clothes moved some with a passing breeze which the buildings amplified to make his beard pick up some and reveal the purple underside of the powerful shinigami's haori.

His demeanor remained totally blank, as it usually presented itself. To many who knew the captain commander well, it seemed he only had two emotions: neutrality, if that could classify under an emotion, and anger. Yamamoto's right hand wrapped around most of the cane prepared to launch an attack when necessary, but Yamamoto knew what his approach against enemies such as Dalaga had to begin with.
"Helios Dalaga." His voice carried with the same strength and presence they did when he first spoke, only this time his raspy voice remained calmed and controlled. It thundered through most of the area, carrying chills for all his opposers and, hopefully, assurance for his allies. "I have buried enough Shinigami. Do not join the rank of the deceased. Leave before I remember who I serve." No muscle on Yamamoto's body flinched at these statements. His mouth moved fluidly, showing no sign of fear, or courage. Yamamoto did not give a sign of anything he felt, or whether he still "felt." His stance remained firm, backed by his now stationary clothes.

Post Song:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Karakura   Downtown Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtown Karakura
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next