Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+15
Benj
Dalaga_Helios
J_Da_Don01
Eliminate Reality
Takeshi Kage
Ulqui-chan
Gent4
hearse
Allister
Haseo Misaki
nycboyLC
Kizomaru Hotaru
Sakura Lunaris
Mugetsu
Kenpachi_zarki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4857

OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

lol i ment to put lol on the end of that kizo lol srry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4542

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

The Silent Hill games were pretty good. And when I speak of the Silent Hill games I refer, of course, to the second and third ones. Razz Those are the best.

So how is everyone today? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14840

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Wow, the end was fucked. o.e Now Ima work on the Pride profile.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5195

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm

well im outa here lol ttyl guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Bye, Dalaga.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6374

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm

You are giving the sin's away know?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm

No, not until Hell's Gate is open. Myself and most of the mods have already reserved our sins, I'm going to be Pride. ^^ I'll basically be using Leto from my Spectral Infinity group on Mobion, but a lot stronger, and evil. >o>
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Ohhh interesting. I have no interest in being a sin. I ain't good enough for one.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 pm

I know, I know.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 pm

I personally don't know about this whole Sin thing... I have mixed emotions about it. :I
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Well it's already been decided.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

I wish I had known about it. T.T
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Why? O.o It's the job of the admins to plan the storyline, not yours. o.o
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Well I will see you guy's tomorrow. Take care everyone.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

I believe everyone should have a say in what the storyline is. Unless, that is, the site is too large for such activities to take place. Otherwise, people who don't enjoy what the admin cooked up behind the scenes may dislike it and, in the end, leave because they felt they never even had a say in it in the first place.

Sorry, its just a stigma that has been placed by the whole 'let the admins make the storylines' because all it does is generate a storyline that usually only the admins have important characters in...while everyone else do not even matter in the end. I've seen to many sites fall under that category and let me tell you, it's just not fun. :/

Bye Gent and take care! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Bye, Gent.

It would be a complete mess if I let everyone decide the storyline together. o.e Too many events would be crammed in and people would get overwhelmed. The sins coming in is just an extra element so it's not the standard "shinigami vs. arrancar" setup, which is way too overdone. Mixing it up a little. I've done the sin idea in tons of RPs before, it's always a hit, and usually everyone is fine with it. . . though it could be a good idea, I'm not having a communal storyline, it's just too unorganized. People can suggest things if they want, but in the end, it's up to the staff; that's what we're here for.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Plus, if someone has a specific RP they want to do, they can easily do it in the side RP area.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14743

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

I think the fact that only we staff know about the plot is more exciting personally, it's really like everyone is waiting on general orders from their specific leaders...Er...I'm trying to think of a good way to word it here...Hm..You guys get the plot points from your leaders, ie the Arrancar get their plot point and get told their role in the story from Dalaga and the Shinigami from Yamamoto. If everyone got a say in the plot line not only would it be overwhelming for the structure of the story but almost everyone would know what's supposed to happen and when which is kind of boring really =/ So, it's more exciting for you guys to not know what the plans are till it's time to be told. We staff have fun too, but it's a different kind of fun XD

Now granted individual character actions might change certain things possibly, but still...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Personally it just sounds like rubbish to me, I like to know what I am getting into and not go in blindly. Besides, I never said have everyone throw their ideas into a plot, I was saying you should at least 'alright it' with everyone, let everyone say how its either a bad or good idea. This whole 'Sins' thing is way overdone, and this is Bleach not Fullmetal Alchemist. Bleach is based around (loosely) Japanese lore, not Catholic. :I So~ I'll just stick to the side RP until the whole Sin's thing goes over, thanks. XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 pm

The sins will be a part of the storyline as long as they can. .-. so unless each one is killed somehow, the whole sins thing won't completely pass. Fyi, I started doing sin RPs, before I started watching FMA. when I heard that FMA had sins, that's when I started watching it. :> I do my best to run this site and keep everyone happy as a whole, I shouldn't have to ask permission to add an event. ^-^ These sins are nothing like the homunculi anyways. But, if you say you're not going to get involved in the storyline because you don't like one element of it, I'm not going to be able to let you keep your captain's position. :/ Side RPs are only well, a side RP, and don't count as actual activity. And when captains are in demand, I can't have one, especially the captain of the stealth force, refusing to participate.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Fine, you can leave when we bring in the Sins..But don't forget Bleach had an entire movie centered around Hell ._. Hence the Sins can fit in here without it looking like FMA. It's not really our fault we can't let everyone weigh in, that would bring about too much fucking drama and there's enough here as it is e.e As for alighting it with everyone, there's always someone who's not going to like it. We're not going to change the story just because some assholes don't like how it's going, tough shit for them, no one's forcing them to stay here. Point is, we're doing this to keep things stable for the sake of actually having an RP, let too many people offer opinions or shit like that and the whole thing will fall apart and fail.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Hell is pointless to bring in without something like the sins anyways. .-. Like ohhh damn togabitos and stuff. . . a little stronger than your average arrancar. We all gonna die. Nah, not gonna work. Unless we just go and do a carbon copy of Hell Verse but with different characters, which is generally uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4805

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
The sins will be a part of the storyline as long as they can. .-. so unless each one is killed somehow, the whole sins thing won't completely pass. Fyi, I started doing sin RPs, before I started watching FMA. when I heard that FMA had sins, that's when I started watching it. :> I do my best to run this site and keep everyone happy as a whole, I shouldn't have to ask permission to add an event. ^-^ These sins are nothing like the homunculi anyways. But, if you say you're not going to get involved in the storyline because you don't like one element of it, I'm not going to be able to let you keep your captain's position. :/ Side RPs are only well, a side RP, and don't count as actual activity. And when captains are in demand, I can't have one, especially the captain of the stealth force, refusing to participate.

Ok ya'll time for my 2 cent. Hash has a point all sin will have to be killed otherwise were stuck and you lose your spot. I understand where your coming from kage, but It takes at least two people and everybodys gonna have to use second charis anyways cuz most of us are gonna be killed.

Hash, i also hate this particular filler even when you did it before but heres my point hopefully we can get people to work together this time to kill the Sins
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 am

The point isn't even to kill all the sins, they could end up helping either side, or just doing their own thing. .-. Hearse, you know nothing about this event other than the fact that there are sins. You can't really offer an unbiased opinion at the moment, so it would be better to just stay out of it, lest you make yourself look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:02 am

True, Sins are kinda like the Visored in that aspect..Though they're a more evil neutral.

Mugetsu wrote:
Hell is pointless to bring in without something like the sins anyways. .-. Like ohhh damn togabitos and stuff. . . a little stronger than your average arrancar. We all gonna die. Nah, not gonna work. Unless we just go and do a carbon copy of Hell Verse but with different characters, which is generally uninteresting.

Yeah, I know right? e.e It's like.."Laame~~" The Sins make it more interesting =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next