Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+15
Benj
Dalaga_Helios
J_Da_Don01
Eliminate Reality
Takeshi Kage
Ulqui-chan
Gent4
hearse
Allister
Haseo Misaki
nycboyLC
Kizomaru Hotaru
Sakura Lunaris
Mugetsu
Kenpachi_zarki
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4873

OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

lol i ment to put lol on the end of that kizo lol srry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14856

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

Yup. >.< From now on, no more SL info will be leaked. I hoped to spark some interest or even excitement, but people had to go and think rigidly. Variation is good I think. If people are going to turn down an idea because it hasn't happened in Bleach before, they should be doing complete canon RPs, not mixed. x.x
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14759

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 am

Mugetsu wrote:
Yup. >.< From now on, no more SL info will be leaked. I hoped to spark some interest or even excitement, but people had to go and think rigidly. Variation is good I think. If people are going to turn down an idea because it hasn't happened in Bleach before, they should be doing complete canon RPs, not mixed. x.x

Exactly x.x

Ugh..My mom and dad are up, so if I poof after my next post that's why ><
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4558

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

All I am saying is that based on the fact that YOU, the admins and mod, made the decisions without the opinions or thoughts of anyone else on the site could determine, fairly well, just how grand and extravagant this little plot you’ve been brewing is going to be. This is a roleplaying site, a community, and a community that everyone SHOULD have an opinion and not just some “this is the plot, deal with it.” For example, Mugetsu just threatened to take my position away as a Captain. What, because I don’t like the plot and I REALLY wish not to roleplay with it? Don’t you find that a tiny bit unfair? There can be times when a captain is absence from their duties, unable to help the Soul Society with whatever problems they are having, but fine if you really want to strip me of my captain role go right ahead. I won’t put up with such actions as going as far as forcing a person to post in something they will not want too. Jesus, I just LEFT a site because their admins were doing that with everyone, and absolutely no member was going to put up with their shitty plot that revolved all around their and the mod’s characters. People just do not enjoy being forced to do something they don’t.

Also, regarding Hell, it’s not HELL. It’s called the Underworld…a place where spirits, evil spirits, reside and roam. Every mythology, lore, and religion has one but what else were they going to call it English? It would be blasphemy for us Americans to call it anything different. -_- Just because it’s labeled Hell, does not mean it's the same hell from typical Christian/Catholic religions you know of. (Though I WILL note that the Hell from the ‘Hell Chapter’ takes place in is remotely like that from Catholic religion, yet it is its own entity, nothing like the sorts. Taking an idea and making it your own is the best way to explain it?)

Listen, Mugetsu wanted my opinions on things on the site with my experience and back history, this just happened to be just that. I’m not starting an argument with any of you for something as trivial as the matter, considering its coming from a ‘lowly member’. This is my opinion, either deal with it or continue mindless blabbering.

Besides...having a completely OC driven site is my favorite thing in the world Mu. However, the problem (that is, my OPINION of the problem) is that you are mixing two ideas that should not be mixed. Western and Eastern ideology do not get along for a very good reason. ._. Also...if you don't want to be mixing the two, there should not be any Canon in the first place.

((P.S. Consider the subject dropped on my side, no point in saying anything else, my opinion has been put out there but obviously ignored. :I))
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4821

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:19 am

Oh shit *takes cover*
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am

You have no reason to take cover Hearse. Smile I'm done talking about it.

So how has your Easter treated you?
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

its ok im just started to get pissed off at ppl.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

I threatened to take your position away because captains need to be active. It's a rule, and if you can't abide by it, you really shouldn't have taken that role. If you don't want to RP a certain plot, then fine, but don't take up a position for nothing when an active member could have that role and actually do something with it, like contribute to the SL.

I never said it was Catholic Hell; in fact it has nothing to do with any religion. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I find religion to be useless. It just causes war, fighting, and trivial arguements much like this one. It's the very same Hell from the recent Bleach movie, but with one extra race, whuppity-shit.

No one here is a "lowly member", don't put words in my mouth, please. ._. It's just that, as the person who created this entire site, I don't feel the need to completely take an idea out just because a couple people don't like it. Bleach is not completely based on any sort of ideology anyways, do you think fullbringers and the arrancar genocide are part of Eastern ideology? .-. Sounds more like Tite Kubo is mixing different things up himself.

I don't remember saying that I didn't want to mix canon and OC. E.E But anyways. . .

Last edited by Mugetsu on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 am

hearse wrote:
its ok im just started to get pissed off at ppl.

I can understand that. I was trying to take a nap when my little sisters barged in (this was around one in the afternoon) and woke me up, signing "Happy Birthday" while replacing 'birthday' with Easter. XD They proceeded to give me a basket of candy and walked out. :I Adorable little things.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

The new chapter looks like something from World War II. >.>
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 am

Heres why im upset earlier this week somebody tried to get me on OP cause my chai is a dick then just an hour ago a different person get me in trouble with a catain for GM. im about had it, and the most fucked up thing is id rather be working than rping
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 am

Tell me about it >.>

Takeshi Kage wrote:
All I am saying is that based on the fact that YOU, the admins and mod, made the decisions without the opinions or thoughts of anyone else on the site could determine, fairly well, just how grand and extravagant this little plot you’ve been brewing is going to be. This is a roleplaying site, a community, and a community that everyone SHOULD have an opinion and not just some “this is the plot, deal with it.” For example, Mugetsu just threatened to take my position away as a Captain. What, because I don’t like the plot and I REALLY wish not to roleplay with it? Don’t you find that a tiny bit unfair? There can be times when a captain is absence from their duties, unable to help the Soul Society with whatever problems they are having, but fine if you really want to strip me of my captain role go right ahead. I won’t put up with such actions as going as far as forcing a person to post in something they will not want too. Jesus, I just LEFT a site because their admins were doing that with everyone, and absolutely no member was going to put up with their shitty plot that revolved all around their and the mod’s characters. People just do not enjoy being forced to do something they don’t.

Also, regarding Hell, it’s not HELL. It’s called the Underworld…a place where spirits, evil spirits, reside and roam. Every mythology, lore, and religion has one but what else were they going to call it English? It would be blasphemy for us Americans to call it anything different. -_- Just because it’s labeled Hell, does not mean it's the same hell from typical Christian/Catholic religions you know of. (Though I WILL note that the Hell from the ‘Hell Chapter’ takes place in is remotely like that from Catholic religion, yet it is its own entity, nothing like the sorts. Taking an idea and making it your own is the best way to explain it?))

*Brow twitch* Okay, we're not assholes, we're not sitting back there writing scripts for all of you and planning what every character is going to do. It's a PLOT LINE for god's sake not a full blown story which we've decided to base around our characters. Your individual actions will still affect things, but there is a story line we WILL follow no matter what, some things might have to be altered depending on the action of an individual character but for the most part the SL we're planning is hopefully flexible enough to allow such variables. She only said that because you basically said you'd up and leave(or gave the impression anyhow) and if you leave your spot will become vacated. We're not going to let you keep a spot if you don't plan to use it, the plot line could take awhile and hence forth go over the limit of allowed inactivity. So, she really only threatened to enforce the rules, tough shit deal with it LALALA end of story there.

And I'm aware, but the whole thing about Sinners or "Really bad spirits" going to hell is even present within the anime or did you forget that hollow Chad helped fight in the beginning was a murderer and went to hell because, basically he was a bad person? Hell is cannon to the SL of Bleach, and it seems Kubo has mixed both views of Eastern and Western(Though it should be noted that there are a considerable amount of Christians Catholics in Asia, though it's not their main religion.) and has seemed to have made it work, so deal with us being a little innovative.EXCUSE US for trying to be different and...Oh I don't know, USE OUR IMAGINATIONS ._. For Christ's Sake stop whining about it. =.=

Anyway as Mugetsu has explained it's not about any specific belief system anyway, it's just a mixing pot of different things.

Bleh, drama puts me in a bad mood >.<
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:36 am

hearse wrote:
Heres why im upset earlier this week somebody tried to get me on OP cause my chai is a dick then just an hour ago a different person get me in trouble with a catain for GM. im about had it, and the most fucked up thing is id rather be working than rping

Woah...that is pretty harsh man, I can understand where your anger is coming from. Well if you and I do RP at some point I can go ahead and give you some pointers to avoid being called OP or that you are GMing, if you'd like. Sometimes it just takes a little wordplay to satisfy everybody.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am

Same. e.e Sometimes, being on here makes me want to punch a baby. (not really, not really! o.o Just a figure of speech. xD)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 am

OP was nothing i beat that shit. I just explained it my dudes an asshole lol. The GM was me defending myself and taking second degree burns from a fourth seat mfer who told the captain. fuck that shit
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4761

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 am

i had a crappy long day and i see alot of mess im just going to stay out of for the sake of not sounding like a moron or ignorant dipshit *goes to see what needs posts*
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 am

Good idea, Seth. Now, time for me to deafen myself with BFMV. :>
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 am

hearse wrote:
OP was nothing i beat that shit. I just explained it my dudes an asshole lol. The GM was me defending myself and taking second degree burns from a fourth seat mfer who told the captain. fuck that shit

Oh wow...well it happens. Sometimes, some people just hate when you have a good character that can beat them, everyone has an bias towards their own characters and always want them to win. XD If they don't win a lot of the time they'll just go ahead and complain about how you are OP or whatever. Seen it so many times when I was a mod on several sites. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

Takeshi, you can make like you're ignoring us or whatever, but I still need your decision. Will you participate in the storyline, or won't you?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am

Mugetsu wrote:
Takeshi, you can make like you're ignoring us or whatever, but I still need your decision. Will you participate in the storyline, or won't you?

Sure, yeah, whatever, if I have too in order to keep my captain. Whatever you want~
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am

Takeshi she bitched cuz i used a level 8 spell to block and they still say her autohit counts fuck that shit man. Then i get a threatening pm from our captain. Fuck that you dont like how i rp then stay the fuck away from my chari thats my new motto from here on in
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:49 am

Mugetsu wrote:
Same. e.e Sometimes, being on here makes me want to punch a baby. (not really, not really! o.o Just a figure of speech. xD)

XD I know how you feel e.e When I get off (which will probably be soon e.e), I'mma beat the hell outta some shit in a video game XDD
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 am

hearse wrote:
Takeshi she bitched cuz i used a level 8 spell to block and they still say her autohit counts fuck that shit man. Then i get a threatening pm from our captain. Fuck that you dont like how i rp then stay the fuck away from my chari thats my new motto from here on in

That is typically how it goes for me as well. XD If someone complains about my character, I just go ahead and dismiss them, saying if they do not like me then don't roleplay with me. Though with the way this board is set up it could make it quite the challenge. Very Happy Lol. So its more like you just have to ignore their character whenever you are posting in a group, something like that.

That reminds me...my 3rd seat of my squad does not get on anymore. :/ I may have to do something about that... (Or, more like Mugetsu must, since I can't really do much about that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 am

Good to hear, though I must point out, ignoring people isn't the best way to do things if you're trying to keep a high position. ._.

Once the activity check period is over, everyone who hasn't posted loses their positions, so yeah. Or ask Ulqui-chan to get him, they're on the same site.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

Mugetsu wrote:
Good to hear, though I must point out, ignoring people isn't the best way to do things if you're trying to keep a high position. ._.

Once the activity check period is over, everyone who hasn't posted loses their positions, so yeah. Or ask Ulqui-chan to get him, they're on the same site.

Ehh~ He must not be returning for obvious reasons so if he doesn't come back, he doesn't and he loses the spot. *Shrugs* No big deal to me. I can replace the spot easily enough.
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Mugetsu wrote:

XD I know how you feel e.e When I get off (which will probably be soon e.e), I'mma beat the hell outta some shit in a video game XDD

I hear that stress relief lol what your poison (game)? Mines Resident Evil (0, 4, or umbrella chronicles.

Takeshi get this my division due to activty being down dropped everybody to a recruit and is holding a tourny. What your eliminated is what your rank is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next