Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karakura High School

Go down 
+7
Haseo Misaki
Kenpachi_zarki
hearse
Athagaraz
Ulqui-chan
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14838

Characters
RPC's:

Karakura High School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Karakura High School is a normal school containing normal teenagers; however, like the rest of the town, it contains an abnormally large amount of spiritually aware people.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Awesomeness Points : 5878
Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Aiden Odelschwank
The True King

This seemed to be where the party was. Standing tall and proud, his white Espada cloak dancing freely in the wind, the front of his torso mostly visible to show his hollow hole in the middle of his chest, as well as teasing glimpses of the edge of his number, which was right over his heart, mostly hidden by the cloak, Aiden looked down upon the scene of battle with amusement. Though his face was lifeless, void of even the smallest facial movement, inside, he was intrigued and fascinated by this battle. He wished to see this famous ‘Ee-Chee-Go Kuu-Ro-Sa-Ki’ in action. And so far, he was not disappointed. His right hand moved, slowly coming up to his forehead as he pushed back some of his long hair, Aizen Style, so that they weren’t obstructing his vision. He wished to see this battle, even though it could mean the death of the Segunda Espada. If he were to be defeated in battle, but not killed, Aiden would kill him himself. Because being an Espada meant being one of the Top Ten Blades. And once you lost, your blade was broken, useful for nothing but scorn and mockery. So, he waited and watched, studying the famous Kurosaki’s movements and reiryoku, down to every single muscle movement and spiritual shift. His golden eyes seemed to glow with fascination and interest as Ichigo launched his signature move, the ‘Getsuga Tensho’.

‘Moon Fang Heaven Piercer…’ What a suiting and dramatic name for the signature move of the little hero of Karakura. Too bad for him, Piercing of heavens would only amuse the Primera Espada as he stood on the roof of Karakura Highschool, watching the battle. However, he was there for just that. Watching. Aiden had no intention of joining the battle nor engaging anyone. He didn’t even have his zanpakutou on him, anywhere in sight. His arms shifted as he slowly crossed them over his chest, watching the battle, hoping for death or destruction… Which Ichigo would accomplish if his Getsuga Tenshou missed. Even if it didn’t miss, it would still cause massive carnage. And Aiden loved to bear witness to anything that brought pain to others.

His mid-back long black hair flowing in rhythm with the wind, as well as with the free sections of his cloak, Aiden observed the battle, his fierce yet dead looking golden eyes focused on no one else but Ichigo Kurosaki. As for the others, even if they were of his own race… He couldn’t care less. Behind Aiden, a few hollows stood low, as they always did when they were in the presence of the True King, to show respect. They were simply drawn to his presence, and though they were silent and still, their presence irritated him a bit. He blinked… And the hollows were obliterated into particles as the spike in his reiatsu killed the weaklings off instantly. They were not worthy enough to bask in his glory, neither were they authorized to be there when he was studying. Not the book-reading kind of studying, but the studying of a specimen. To Aiden, he viewed Ichigo Kurosaki as an experiment, not as an enemy. He did not wish to kill Ichigo… He wished to corrupt him. To hurt him. To torment him beyond the universal limit of pain. Ah, these fantasies brought adrenaline into his bloodstream as well as a small smirk on his face… Not because he wanted it to happen, but because he knew it would happen eventually… But for now, he was nothing but a silent spectator, over watching the battle like a sentinel…
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

(o.o Gahh, stay awaaaay. *shoes Eliminate off with a broom* xD)
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Location : Behind you, with a gun to your head. Yes you, the one's reading this.

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
(o.o Gahh, stay awaaaay. *shoes Eliminate off with a broom* xD)
( xP nu! I'm not here to fight =w= I'm just here for the suspense. *DUD DUD DUUUUD* And I'm also here to put some fear into Ichi, though he is a rank higher. )
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 pm

(I know, I know, I was joking. xD)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

Awesomeness Points : 4803

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

As the Espada stood before him, Zander would smirk and then unfoild the chain with his left hand. His baby blue eyes scanning the male arrancar as he flicks his left wrist sending the chain toward the male's right side in a sweeping motion. If the attack hit it would wrap around the male from the base of the neck down to his ankles.

Go figure i come here by chance and find trash like you here in our lovely little town. I suggest you leave now otherwise i'd hate to be you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Watching the fight that the fight that was going on above her, Hibiki, the mod soul who was now inside Rin’s human body had finally decided that it wasn’t save to stay in this area much longer. Gazing down to Ichigo’s lifeless body she figured that maybe she should take it with her before something would happen to it while he wasn’t in it. Moving over towards him she bent grabbed his body and threw him over her shoulder, the easiest way for her to carry him and still be able to run when needed. “I need to get somewhere safe with Ichigo’s body before it gets hit by one of their attacks. Maybe I will be able to find Kon at the same time” She hoped as not only would it be awkward for her but it would look strange for a girl to be carrying around a boy’s body. “Please don’t get yourselves killed and stay safe” Hibiki spoke quietly to herself as her gentle blue eye traveled once more up towards the on-going fight before she turned around and headed towards the gate, exiting the school grounds.

-------------------------------

Forcing herself to keep a tight grip on her blade, Luna did not release her blade as Destino de Dielo was forced upwards by Ichigo’s blade. With only seconds to react to his swing was going towards her arm, she acted the best she could so she wouldn’t be receiving all the damage that could of happen. Moving her feet apart a bit she moved her body slightly to the right so the blade would graze past her arm but still gave her a decent sized gash across her torso. She saw no point answering his question now since he had gone off to fight the other arrancars who made an appearance in the area. “Well this sucks now” she said plainly to herself as she lowered her zanpakuto back down towards her waist. Her gaze quickly moved away from Ichigo and the others and went towards Luka and Rin.

A thought had crossed her mind as she watched Luka and Rin fight for a moment. Something that may make thing interesting for a bit or at least till Ichigo had notice what was done. Clearly seeing that Ichigo had left with espada and a fraccion, that combined could easily take her down, even just by herself Luna would have no problem doing so. Disappearing in a flash, Luna obliviously had sondio as she reappeared just above Luka and Rin. “Luka! We’re taking her back with us.” A sly grin made its way across her face as she moved behind Rin quickly, swinging her blade down quickly towards Rin forcing her to go towards the Cero. If this worked Rin would clearly have to focus on the cero before the blast would leave her badly injured. Even if the blast hadn’t hit her Luna would come behind and aim to knock the black haired girl unconscious and take her back with them.

------------------------------

The black flames that were dancing around her arm and blade started to roar more violently with rage as she had now notice there was more fights going on around her. “This has been going for too long now” Rin said quietly to herself, noticing that Ichigo was now busy with other arrancars who had now appeared. That’s when she happened to see Luna just above her and Luka and heard her speak. “You’re not taking me anywhere.” Rin said with a small growl, noticing Luna flying towards her back with her blade out towards her back. Not wanting to get any more damage than what she already had received from Luka, she lunged herself forward so Luna’s strike would be diverted from her back and would slash the empty air. She could feel the swift in wind from Luna’s strike that just barely missed her back, “that was close” she said to herself quietly. Her gentle blue eye darted forward as she had just noticed that she was heading right towards the charging cero. “Just great, I am such an idiot” Rin said to herself a bit loudly as she just realized she had just fallen for the simplest of traps. Moving Kuroku Tsuki in front of her with the flaming flat edge of the blade facing towards Luka as she skidded to a stop; she prepared herself for the cero that was most likely going to hit her head on.
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Awesomeness Points : 4612

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 am

Sensing the chain swinging towards him, Tesei just smirked and tapped his cane on the ground. A wall of shadows burst from the ground, surrounding Tesei and having the chain wrap around it. A trio of shadowy tendrils burst from the surrounding, passing through the chain and heading straight for Zander. Smirking to himself, Tesei replied, "Hate to be me? I am one of the second-in-commands for the Espada against a lowly under powered Vizard. I wouldn't want to be you." Dropping the shadow shield, the tendrils expanded at the points before the chain to allow to no possible way to tighten around Tesei anymore.
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

Awesomeness Points : 4743

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Sage Genesis

Flame Knight Espada

Karakura High School - Page 3 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

My flames will engulf everything!

Karakura High School - Page 3 2ebzbb5

Sage wa moving at high speeds as he felt the multiple spiriual pressures around him. He was about to fire the cero when he saw ichigo unleash his signiture attack. With that he had to create a burst of flames to weaken the attack. The resulting reaction caused the burst of flames to be cut in half as it weakened the getsuga tensho as sage was hit with the white and blue attack he had crossed his arms as he tried to block the attack As the attack blew up making alot of smoke and dust clear sage was not in the sam e pocation as before. He had skidded a few meters away as he could feel his arms and chest burnt from the attack. He winced at the stinnging sensation his body had. Never the less he was about to attack again when he felt the primera espada nearby. That made him freze. Looking up at the school from the courtyard he got worried. The look of fear was on his face. Fear not for his own life but now of his fracccions. The primera was alot faster then him so if he lost he would have to take him on. Shaking the thought out of his head as the red hair on his head shook with each movement. With a quick crouch and kick he launched like a comet from the ground leaving 3 burns on the ground. He flew in an arc as he bent his arms up and over his torso and sheathed his swords. He had to get even more serious. With that done he landed on the roof leave a trail of flames and a large indent on the roof. He had his left hand on his sheath as the right gripped the red saber tightly. the sound of metal scraping metal was heard as sage drew his zanpaktou. At that moment flames erupted from his body. He curved the flames in a snake like spiral as he was looking right at ichigo. With a kick off he launched at ichigo with the oscuras inferno cero still in his mouth he waited until he got close enough before he fired the cero nearly point blank.The saber in his hand in a thrusting stance as he was moveing as he shot the cero as he was going to stab ichigo in the chest.'I cant lose i have too much on the line...'Was the only thought in his head as he was attacking ichigo.

Karakura High School - Page 3 2ebzbb5

{{{{Sage's theme}}}}

Last edited by SethFord on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 pm

(Sorry to sound like a bitch, but Sage's burst of flames wouldn't have been enough to cancel out the Getsuga Tensho, seeing as Ichigo's reiryoku is 8, while Sage's is 7. Even the cero wouldn't have completely canceled it. Plus, there's the large amount of time that the Getsuga had been building for. Basically, what I'm saying is that while Sage's attack would have limited the damage, it would have been overwhelmed in the end. .-. And there's the matter of Sage's resistance only being 5. . .)
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

(the flames did not cancel the attack it mearly weakened it enough so he would not lose his arms blocking that attack and his armor when in ress form would make his resistnence higher but only in ress form when in sealed form his resistence is 5 )
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 pm

(If it caused an explosion, that means the attacks were both canceled out when they clashed. The Getsuga Tensho would have canceled out the flames instead, and Sage would have been hit, but not with as much force as intended. Plus, you never stated that he used resurreccion, so his resistance is still 5.)
Back to top Go down
Haseo Misaki
Unseated Officer
Haseo Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

(edited and i never said he went ress form i said IF he goes ress form. And i changed the reaction in the post ^_^; sorry)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm

(Okay, it's all good. ^^)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Zander would side step the attack then four feet to the right, raise his sword to sky and when he does a small black dot forms on the ground. Tho the speck was there it was hidden beneath the males shadow as a meteor hurled toward the male, after Zander brought his blade crashing down cutting ten inches of the tip of the tendrils. Zander chuckled in amusement a the male's attempts

Well i see if dogs have a few good tricks, i dont think those qualify as good more like pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am

Ichigo Kurosaki, S rank

As Ichigo was waiting for an answer of some sort from Sage, he could suddenly feel the air heating up. Obviously, this effect was being exuded from Sage, as the heat was centered on him. After the flame wings suddenly erupted from Sage’s back, Ichigo took a couple small precautionary steps backwards, so that he wouldn’t get caught up in the blaze. Once he heard Sage’s release call, Ichigo figured that reasoning with the arrancar wasn’t really an option; he would have to defeat him for sure.
As Sage finished his resurreccion transformation, Ichigo was visibly chastised by the sight of a massive hole being blown through the ceiling of the school, since they were both standing on the roof of said building. That was sure to bring lots of attention to this place now, so Ichigo planned to fight Sage up in the air. Of course, getting him up there could be a different story.
Knowing that an attack was imminent after Sage had spoken, Ichigo immediately focused some of his reiatsu into his hands, transferring it into the hilt, and then the blade of Zangetsu, causing it to once again, to emit a bright blue-white glow, in preparation for another Getsuga Tensho. When Sage swung his blade, so did Ichigo, if not a mere fraction of a second slower than Sage. The build-up of reiryoku was launched from the blade towards Sage’s wave of flame. Once the two attacks collided, they caused a large explosion, but Ichigo had expected this, and had promptly jumped up higher in the air as soon as he used the Getsuga. While Sage would now be cutting through nothing but air down below in the smoke cloud, Ichigo was roughly twenty feet above him, looking down.
“If you’re that serious, then fine. But I’m not fighting this way so close to the town; other people shouldn’t have to die for something like this.” Ichigo yelled down to Sage with a subtle hint of anguish apparent in his voice. He didn’t have any real desire to fight Sage, or to kill him, but he wasn’t being given any choice, so this had to happen. Ichigo readied his blade in wait for Sage. He was fully alert; he knew to expect an attack from any direction; like most arrancars, that seemed to be integrated into Sage’s way of fighting. Though he would have preferred not to, Ichigo was thinking that me may possibly be forced to use his bankai, which was another reason that he would prefer to fight up in the sky. First though, he would try and refrain from using it, Ichigo needed to stop relying on his bankai in every fight, and he knew that.

Stats:
Hoho (speed) - 7
Zanjutsu (Art of the sword or weapon) - 7
Reiryoku (Spiritual energy) - 8
Kido/cero (Way of the spirit) - 5
Hakudo (Physical combat) - 7
Hankou (Resistance) - 8

Last edited by Mugetsu on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eliminate Reality
Moderator on Trial
Moderator on Trial
Eliminate Reality

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 am

Aiden Odelschwank
The True King

So, they were on the roof top? So was he. This allowed him to get a full close up view of Ichigo Kurosaki, the person he desired. Although Ichigo's back was to him, Aiden did not attack. Even though it was the golden moment. He could've easily come up behind Ichigo with his supernatural speed and stab his heart out before he knew what happened... But he wasn't going to. This wasn't his fight, and neither was it his desire to help another Espada. A small smirk simply appeared on his face, standing atleast 10 ft behind Ichigo with his arms crossed, his long black hair making rhythmic movements in synchronization with his white Espada cloak, the cool breeze that flowed through the area causing this movements. His golden eyes looked over Ichigo's shoulder, to Sage. Although his eyes remained the same as ever, his pupils dilated to slits for a moment, before returning to normal...

It sent a very grave, but silent message to Sage, reminding him that if he lost, but was spared of death by Ichigo, he would die by Aiden's blade. And knowing the Warrior of Justice known as Ichigo, he obviously knew who was gonna win and who was gonna lose.... And what decision would be taken by Ichigo. If the impossible were to happen and Ichigo was to lose, Aiden would have to step in... He couldn't let the blond one die yet. The True King had plans and the plans would need to be followed through out. Though Dalaga was right now the king of Hueco Mundo, he was just that. A king and nothing more, while Aiden himself was the top of the pyramid. However, returning after centuries and decades got him out of practice.. So he would have to wait. To play the King instead of the Knight. He would be the face behind the mask... Just to see through his plans that concerned Ichigo Kurosaki...

[Short post, not the best position for posting so excuse me.]
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

"Are you seriously trying to hide something within my own shadow? Are you kidding me? Tesei began to chuckle as he felt the meteorite approach via the shadow it cast. "Im blind and I can see that coming. Also..." Before he could finish, he replaced himself with a shadow duplication seemlessly. Emerging whisper-quiet behind Zander, Tesei raised his left hand and built up energy in his hollow hole.

"You seem to think you can take me on." Firing off the energy, the close range Cero echoed out with a screaming kickback. Tesei felt small cuts form from the shadows Zander had diced, but ignored the wounds in favor of holding his cane in a defensive stance and backing away slightly, awaiting this upstart Vizard's counter.
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Smiling Zander and his zanpkuto disappeared seconds before the attack hit. Then seconds later a chain would appear from under the ground aiming to wrap itself around the males body. If it worked Hado 11 would be cast sending over ten thousand volts that would paralyze the male momentarily. The metor would hit the east edge of the building and takes the whole entire wall down. The impact would leave a fifteen foot diameter crater at the side of the school.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 pm

(Hearse, posts have to be at least 5 complete lines long, so in other words, more than just 5 or 4 and a half. ._. If I have to warn you again, you will recieve 1 of 3 strikes towards losing your visored status.)
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

The chains encircled the enitity occupying the space, ripping straight through. The shadows that had fabricated the clone took off in pursuit of Zander, coming at him from his sides and his front, arranged haphazardly to prevent a single slash from eliminating them. Standing on the other side of Zander, Tesei fired another Cero at him before leaping into the air. He felt the meteorite pass him as he gracefully flew through the air to a point above Zander.

"Need to try harder to hit me. No challenge for em yet." Tesei uttered, having placed himself in his position with a single strand of shadow as a platform. Pointing his cane down at the ground, Tesei awaited Zander's reaction to avoid this onslaught.

(Honestly Hearse, when i only see 5 sentences and thats the maximum that gets drawn out for avoiding a point blank blast, it makes me feel slight downtrodden. Why not actually describe how you dodged it or something else rather than just "I disapeared and cast a kido.")
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Zander who had been ten feet deep underground thanks to the ability of his Shikai smirks and as the he knew another cero had been coming, but failed to realize how close it had come to hitting until it passed by him on his left side leaving second degree burns all down his left side. He then started digging downward as the clones appeared so when they tried to attack they hit and killed each other.

Whew that was close a couple more feet to the right and that wouldve hurt a bit. I think its best to let them run themselves outta energy before i make a move after five solid clones, a shield, those three tentacles, and two ceros she should be feeling it soon

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Athagaraz
Unseated Officer
Athagaraz

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

The tendrils above quickly angled downward to face the digging Vizard. Somehow, he thought that they were clones, not just the small shadow tendrils with their minuscule turning radius. Before they went racing down the hole Zander had dug, Tesei decide to add a little bit of pre-assault wording. "Are you seriously thinking you are able to kill me? Are you honest about this?" Tesei questioned, before it laid way to the rushing swarm of tentacles that completely engulfed the tunnel.

Leaping off his perch, Tesei kept track of Zander with his Pesquisa. Making sure that no interruption would occur, Tesei brought his hands down to the shadows before drawing out a long bladed katana. Throwing his cane to his left hand, Tesei awaited the approach of Zander or another weak attack from him.

(Once again, why exactly are you only able to put four sentences in a post? I can manage more off of less than this.)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Zander uses the ability of his shikai and stalagmites come from the walls of the tunnel pinning the tendrels so they can not continue. He then uses the abililty to tunnel to the surface and cuts the tendrils at the base of each one. Looking skyward he smirks before raising his right arm using his fingers in a come on sign from three feet away. Then he removes his chain from his left hip and flicks it like a whip sending it barreling toward his opponent in an attempt to capture him, and if it worked he would pull the arrancar toward him causing him to fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

(Last warning, Hearse. Add details to your posts. Next time, your character will be stripped of his visored status and demoted to D rank shinigami.)
Back to top Go down
hearse
Seated Officer

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
(Last warning, Hearse. Add details to your posts. Next time, your character will be stripped of his visored status and demoted to D rank shinigami.)

Uh my last two posts were over five lines Hash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School   Karakura High School - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura High School
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next