Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest of Menos

Go down 
+3
Ulqui-chan
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14839

Characters
RPC's:

Forest of Menos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest of Menos is an area below the surface of Hueco Mundo's desert where the average Hollow hide from the Arrancar. Gillian and Adjuchas-class Menos dwell here, along with possibly Vasto Lorde-class Menos. The forest is filled with large trees made of a silvery quartz substance. These trees extend to the surface and dot the landscape of the desert in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Sighing aoftly to herself when Luka rehected her help, tho it didn't really bother her that much since she was worrying a bit too much about her fracción but she couldn't help herself but to do so. An idea piped up inti her mind when Luka said he was still bored." Well if you don't want to go back there..... I have something else we can do." A sly smirk came across her face as she spoke to Luka. Luna didn't even want to go back there yet as she would only end up lounging around and reading again, not that she didn't mind doung it but it does get morning after awhile. Moving quickly and not giving Luka a chance to respond she reached for his right hand and would hold onto it as she practically dragged him across the ground. " Were heading to a place were your boredom should fade away" With that said she vanished from sight taking Luka with her.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4768

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Forest of Menos - Page 2 Equip-prop-gouten-01

Dorado caballo

Dorado trotted through the forest looking around each tree for his next meal. " Ehhh such a pain.." Dorado looked up trying to see if their was any flying hollows in the air . He had spotted a small group of 3 hollows in the air. " Good my next meal." Dorado started to gallop picking up alot of speed so he could make a high jump. After a few seconds he hopped up landing on the side of a tree, but pushed off having dorado fly to another tree not to far back landing on a branch. He turned around facing the direction of the small group of hollows, he then had energy form around his mouth, then fired out in a beam separating into 6 different beams all heading toward the hollows, hitting them seconds latter two of the three hollows fell straight down the third hollow still in the sir trying to fly off but fell down to the ground as well.

Dora leaped off of the branch landing hard on the ground " To easy." He galloped toward the dead hollows and started to eat the 2 hollows that fell first leaving nothing behind. Once he finished he moved on the the last hollow who still had some life in it. Dorado sighed abit" Their always has to be a fighter what a shame." Dorado lifted on of his legs and stomped on the hollows neck over and over again until it stopped moving, " I hate fighters." He then started eating the trampled hollow
Back to top Go down
Artemis1369
Plus
Artemis1369

Awesomeness Points : 4475

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Flissy's illusion entered and bowed to eaach remaining espada and spoke softly as she had been ordered to find the remaining arrancarr and espada.
"Lord Dalaga has issued the orders that any espada or fraccion must report to the throne room, Please go with haste so that this discussion can begin sooner rather than later, thank you for you co-operation."
The illusion bows once more and smiles at any who are within before running out to the next spot.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Dorado caballo

Dorado finished his meal licking up abit of blood from the ground " More still not enough i need more." Dorado trotted off in search of more hollows or anything strong " Ehhh so many years...hmmm" Dorado paused for a moment hearing a voice though what it was saying didnt have anything to do with him." Damn them...." He just kept along a path picking up a smell of a menos " Eheheh a big catch.." He galloped in the direction hoping for a good meal.

Darodo ran in the same direction for a few minutes spotting a large menos in the distance, He wasted no time picking up speed and leaping in the air. The menos turned in dorados direction and charged a cero, but dorado landed on the menos mask then leaped off pushing the huge beast to the ground its mask completely cracked, the menos screeching try to call more of its kind to its location. Dorado let it sreech for abit then fired off a cero at the menos head killing it. " Thanks for the meal hehehe." Dorado began devouring the huge menos. Some time passed and Dorado moved on leaving nothing of the menos behind.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:08 pm

He closed his eyes as he sonidoed, seperating the many Menos reiatsu to feel one of a higher pressure. Keeping his eyes closed, he took to running as to conserve energy for his encounter. Feeling he was close enough, he opened his eyes to see a large menos being devoured by a golden horse. The same horse giving off the spiritual pressure he had felt. His voice soft as he spoke, he slowed to a walk, careful not to get to close nor to far from the Adjuches.
"I was ent here to watch after you, My Lord wishes me to help you to your next evolution, for he sees potentail in you. I am seventh Espada Sendo Hizoku."

He took a moment to bow to the other, his grey eyes scanning over the horse like Adjuches before continueing.
"I see you have taken your fill of Menos, if you are still hungry then we shall go find something for you to devour, if not I would like to suggest something." Taking his hands from behind his back, he placed them at his sides, to show he was not doing anything dangerous.
"My suggestion is that you and I spar, in the sense that you show me what you can do, while I analyze and see just how long it will take to your evolution."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

Awesomeness Points : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Akiza sonidoed onto a tree branch,managing to hold her balance "ouch!" she exclaimed in a whisper as a branch poked her behind,she broke the branch off and looked around and sighed "im hungry" she said hearing her tummy grumble.
She looked below and noticed Hizoku "Hizo-chan!" she shouted then quickly covered her mouth noticing he had his serious face on "this is going to take too long...." she said laying down on the branch "Hizo-chan im so hungry...." she said to herself and began rolling around till she rolled to far and slipped off,her legs dangled as she tried to pull herself up "oh..snap!" she said then finally pulled herself up and breathed a sigh of relief then focused on Hizoku once more waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Dorado caballo

Dorado looked at the man who was talking to him listening to what he said " Hmmm lord? I see well that's fine.." Dorado didn't care much for who this lord was but the moment he heard he would have help evolving he didnt have any protest to the mans offer" I see and understand " He turned to the man stomping his front right leg down on the ground leaving cracks on the ground" As for a spar i suppose i could do his ive wanted to see what your kind are capable of for awhile now."

Before he could say another word he heard the sound of a girl complaining about being hungry " Hmmm what this a friend of yours...." Dorado moved his head up looking at te girl for a moment then looking down back at the man " Hizoku was it i am Dorado Caballo." Dorado shook his head, he then spoke in a more serious manner " I accept your offer for a fight you may go first."
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

He glanced over at his fraccion and shook his head softly, his hands resting on his blade as he held his other up.
"First and foremost, as an arrancar, you could perform a cero." He stared at the other, as a red sphere started charging up in his hand, his smile fading slowly, eyes losing emotion as he waited for the cero to reach its peak.
"This is a cero, something you will be able to do who you grow through evolutions..." Firing the cero, he would draw his blade, his voice a whisper on the wind as he sonidoed.
"You will be able to move at high speeds known as a sonido, and you would gain a zanpakuto." He would appear a few feet from the horse, ready to strike if the cero was dodged.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14839

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

(Just an FYI: hollows can use ceros too.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Dorado caballo

" Hmmm i see." Dorado didn't move waiting for the cero to reach 10 feet away from him, Dorados eyes glowed a slight purple " ceros are a handy ability yes." A ripple in front of dorado appeared in front of him. The cero hit the ripple in the air waking a splashing noise as if it hit water " Though the more i see the more i want that power..." Dorado turned to the man" I wounder if i still keep my powers i have now if i turn into one of you, oh well best think of that at a diffrent time my power in lies with dimensional rifts ." Dorado was impressed with what he saw seeing the diffrent abilitys that this man had, but shook off the intrest so he could concentrate. He charged at the man with a golden horn coming out of his head , dorado tried to ram the man going at full speed.
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm

His eyes widened at the speed of the Adjuches, holding his sword up, he would block the horn, being forced back several feet before slowing to a stop.
"Your power will be most important when you evolve..." Pulling away his blade, he would sonido a few feet back, his hand coming to his side as he analyzed the power behind the attack.
"Let us see how well your rift does..." Stabbing his sword into the ground, he would cut his finger on it, holding his bloodied hand up.
"This is a gran rey cero, It is used by the Espada. If you ever become one you will be able to use this as well..." He would form a cero, his blood mixing with the cero to create the gran rey cero. A giant silverish grey sphere of energy charging fast.
"Do what you can to dodge, I'd hate to see a full on hit from this." At the peak of its power, he would launch the gran rey cero at the horse, his body lurching back a bit from the force.
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Dorado caballo
dorado jumped back as his horn was blocked" hmmm a sword interesting." Listening to the mans explanation he just stood their waiting as the silver cero fired out " Hmmm Gran rey cero? " A large rift opened up in front of him attempting to absorb the blast but it was simply to big for his level it held for a few seconds then broke through " Damn...." The second the blast reached 3 foot away from him a warp space surrounded dorado though it couldn't really be seen it seemed to slow down the attack, Dorado moved but the beam did manage to gaze his right side leaving a burn mark on the golden armor like skin.

Dorado held his hurt leg up for a moment looking at the man " such power i like it.." Dorado stomped his injured leg down " My turn." A large red ball of energy formed at dorados horn and fired out, when the blast was 10 feet away it suddenly separated into 10 smaller beams zig zagging around aiming in different locations on the mans body
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 am

He watched the others abilities, silently memorizing the movements and time for the attacks to launch. His eyes widened slightly at the seperation of it, his sword coming up to block several of the beams. Feeling three different locations on his body struck, he jumped back quickly, assessing the damage done while looking up at the horse.
"That is very interesting, do you have anything else you wish to show me, if not this battle is finished."
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

" These are my ability's besides my basic hollow ability's." Dorado looked at the man " No what do you plan to do from here?" Dorado stood their for a moment watching the man for no real reason." Well if that is all ill be off to hunt more this battle has gotten me hungry." Dorado turned around and started to walk off in search for another holliow or menos.
Such a interesting species it will be interesting to see what i could do in that state."dorado vanished into a rift
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 am

He sighed monitering the horses spiritual pressure, following him without actually following him. His voice came out with a puff, his blade being sheathed.
"It would be much easier if I just killed adjuches and gave them to him..." Shaking his head, he turned to look at his fraccion, his lips curving into a smile as he spoke.
"Looks like we have ourselves a new friend, what do you think about him, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:48 pm

AKiza remained silent as she watched the comotion go on,she noticed that things had settled down.
She jumped down from the branch and looked to Hizoku and nodded "mmmm...hes not that bad" she said crossing her arms,shutting her eyes and pointing her nose to the sky,then sighed "though i didnt expect most of it" she said then walked up to him and tugged on his clothes "i think we missed the meeting...what do we do now?" she said looking up at him,a worried look on her face.
She pulled out a chocolate bar from her pocket and smiled as she opened it and took a bite
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 am

He sighed softly, his voice gentler then most would ever here it as he spoke to her.
"No, I was just at the meeting, this was the mission, help the Adjuches evolve then take it to Lord Helios." A smile would grace his lips as he watched her actions, his hand coming to rest on her head as he tossled her hair, his eyes brgiht for a moment.
"Well, should we follow him, or wait until he returns and bother him?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am

Akiza sighed "oh i see" she said as she puffed her cheeks noticing him mess with her hair "just because im shorter than you is no excuse for you to use me like an arm rest!" she said taking his hand off her "have you any idea how long it takes me to do my hair!? now you fix it!" she demanded as she pulled out a small mirror to look at the damage he had caused to her hair.

She turned to look in the direction that the Adjuchas had disappeared to "i guess it cant be helped, either way,we will bother him" she said sticking her tongue out and smiling,she climbed on his back with a grin on her face "but as soon as we get there youre fixing my hair!"
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 pm

He chuckled lsightly, shaking his head as he turned in the direction the Adjuches had gone off too. Closing his eyes, he felt the spiritual pressure around him, sensing a trail of what the horse had left.
"Off we go." He sonidoed forwards, switching between sonido and running to preserve energy, his voice soft against the wind.
"And I am not doing you hair again."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Akiza smiled as they headed towards the Adjuchas "whaaaat!?" she screamed, her one arm wrapped around his neck and the other pulled on his hair "i think you dont understand...it wasnt a question..it was a order! so you are going to fix my hair" she protested not intending to stop till she won "i take pride in my hair and im tired of you messing it up,hair like this doesnt just happen you know..." her cheeks puffed up and her face turned red
She looked down at his head and shut her eyes "jealousy is a bad thing..." she mumbled under her breath
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

He nodded slightly, sighing to himself before realizing were the adjuches was.
"He is in the vast sands of hueco mundo, time to venture there." His voice held a hint of age in it, his voice calm as he spoke to her.
"What would you have to be jelous for, hm?" He took a quick moment to glance up at her, his eyes curious of why she would be jelous.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izayoi
Academy Student
Akiza Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Akiza sighed "but thats so faaaaar" she said then made a fist with the hand that pulled on his hair and bumped his head "why would i ever be jealous..." she said then noticed him glance up at her "what are you l-" her eyes turned white and her grip on him loosened,it was a flashback,a clear picture in her mind of her being bullied at school and being pushed around by the girls,she caught her breath and quickly grabbed on to him,holding on tightly,she began to breathe heavily from the shock of seeing the flashback.
it was something she had no control over,so whether she wanted to see it or not,she didnt have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Menos   Forest of Menos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of Menos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2