Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+10
Athagaraz
nycboyLC
Ulqui-chan
Setsuna12
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
Akuma
Gent4
J_Da_Don01
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5544

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am stuck watching some boring ass cook show because the other tv keeps turning off. -_- Plus, my back hurts.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6355

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:47 am

hard to read the yellow writing in your sig x_x chatcter thinger looks good though o.o
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5203

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

Yet another screen shot of my pissing around has been added to my artists corner thread lol and hey i finally decided today to come back to the site to see if LC posted and he had, just four minuets before i got online lol
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7056

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:58 am

Grah goshly I thought it was just me, then I thought it was just Kizo and me, now I know I need to fix the words D:

Hola Helios Dalaga. My next post will be either this or next Sunday but it will be an exit post (which are generally ~two paragraphs) so I can almost confirm that. After that, you won't be tied to me for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:01 am

yeah. yellow not good x_x
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:07 am

I'm going to flip the colors so the inside is yellow and the outside is red, plus I'll do other htings to make it legible. My only fear was if someone recognizes the quote and recognizes who's in the picture, they may attack me for breaking the Fate series laws of quoting.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:09 am

o.O the what? xD

omg i totally hate this now afte like a month of work x_x https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gComrUMEBz8
Back to top Go down
Dalaga_Helios
Lieutenant
Dalaga_Helios

Awesomeness Points : 5203

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:10 am

Ill write up a post tommorow...i have to respond to a pvp thread as well so i will knock them both out at once, have a nice night everyone
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14751

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:11 am

There are laws of quoting? o.o It's cool about procrastinating though, I'm still edgy from the chapter release >.>

I also now wanna do a PRP(Privet RP) since I'm not as busy as I'd like to be .-.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:26 am

Last issue definitely left questions. Wtf? Is Izuru dead? Wtf? Is closing chapter going to be like Deicide (forever long)? Wtf? Does Kubo make characters to have their heads smashed into concrete? Wtf? Are we going to have a kenpachi & Byakuya vs. Yami where when we go to HM it's done? I want to see a lot of both HM and SS. Aaand will Ginrei or anyone else come back? >.> I'm preparing for disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:37 am

I vote something like this will go down....

Unohana will arrive with troop on time to attempt to save Izuru with effort from Squad Twelve since Mayuri studied Quincy and there for would know how best to treat a Shinigami wounded by one, once Izuru is inside and possibly out of harms way Yama-Ji will arrive and confront the soldiers who've infiltrated Soul Society and warn those not fighting or yet to engage to get the hell out of dodge because he's so unstable with the loss of Sasakibe that he very well might go Bankai to take these guys down even if it's not needed. Ichigo will come within a hair inch of his life before his inner hollow makes a reappearance and whoops Major-Monolog's ass after getting some more wounds, once that battle is over Orihime will fix Ichigo and the Tres Bestas(Correct me please because I know that's wrong ><) then they'll storm the hide out and free Harribel whom Orihime will fix, Harribel will go into some long winded explanation before they flee Hueco Mundo to the Living World only to find Yoruichi has news of what's going on in SS and the group move out(Uryu included, because he's gotta be tied in eventually and I have a feeling he's the only one who can really defeat these guys) Uryu and Ichigo team up with the reinstated Visored Captains and Kenpachi to take down the group till one or two possibly die and the rest retreat then Orihime fixes SS and it moves on from there....

Speculation of course but I think it'll be something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:47 am

Blah.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:57 am

*tres bestias.

A lot of that sounds like stuff that happenes in fillers, but this is Kubo (and a desperate kubo) so don't expect much. Kubo has voiced he wants to finish bleach. My only thing is idk how these type of things end. Almost every anime/manga ends with the heroes over coming like usual and that's it. The proper end to bleach was the sealing of Aizen. If Aizen is not tied in in a very realistic way, the end of bleach will go down as a drawn out ending because we all know when aizen was captured and ichigo lost his powers, we all secretly said that was the end of bleach.

And with that, I wish all a good night/day.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:39 am

Probably right, and if he does plan on dragging it out nine more years I don't think I can/want to sit through it all again x.x It's interesting and I'll pop in every so often maybe, but he's rushing things now like he's ending it all in the next month or so. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and head-cannon it from here on out, but the writing with these last chapters has been okay at best and I'm disappointed, it's too fast paced and everything is messy because of it; Nothing is tying into anything and it doesn't seem like it will anytime soon, it's bugging me e.e I'll see what happens next week and decide from there, but yeah, the true ending to Bleach was when Aizen went down.

Also thanks for correcting me >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14848

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:04 am

Well, I decided to text her a simple "Wtf is your problem?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

Awesomeness Points : 6382

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:47 am

hello
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5783

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:55 am

@Hash: has she said anything?

@Gent:i hi

Yall need to stop posing so fast in that side RP, its hard enough as is to respond to all those posts much less a phone >.<"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:10 am

No... not yet. Maybe she is ignoring me.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:15 am

Oh that doesn't sound to good.. How is Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:09 am

Well, I am going to be depressed for a while...
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Captain
Captain
Gent4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

Ohhh that ain't good. Sorry about that..
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

This is what she texted me:

Alright. I am sick and tired of you treating others like shit and talking down to them. You always rant on about others to your little followers at your site. At this point I don't give a fuck what you say about me cause I really don't want to be friends with someone who treats others like shit and makes them feel bad. I hate to say it, but I agree with the others. You can be a royal bitch to us cause you think you're all high and mighty with that site.

My comments: Irl, I never treat people like shit. In fact, I barely talk. I barely ever rant about others to you guys, unless they actually deserve it. I need SOMEONE to talk to after all. I have never been anything to her except for the loyal friend. I loved her (as a friend), and I did everything I could to defend her, not hurt her. I don't even think I'm better than anyone. I have always hated myself and have like no self-esteem, so I have no idea where this is coming from... also, whenever I ranted to her, she agreed and ranted right along with me. Obviously, there is something else going on here... this bullshit is just a cover story.

What I texted back:

If you thought that way about me this whole time, why didn't you tell me before? Why the fuck did you just string me along like that? Oh, I know why, you were using me like everyone else does. I thought you of all people would understand why I am the way I am, but I was wrong. You really never did consider me your friend. After all I've done for you; I was always there for you, whether you thought I was or not. You were one of the only people that I even cared about. I hope that your new "awesome friends" don't get caught in your web of lies. Decietful bitch. If you're doing this because of my site that you aren't even on anymore, you have some serious fucking issues. Some people need to rant, get used to it, because I won't be the only one that you hear it from. Have a nice life, and thanks for teaching me that friendship and loyaltly mean nothing.

My comments: I admit, it looks as if there are some assumptions in here, but I have witnessed her lying about really fucked up shit, for no reason at all, and I never said anything; simply because she was my friend and I did not want to embarrass her.

Her text back: I never thought of you like that. It's more recent. But think whatever you want and tell others what you want. You used to be one of those awesome people but now I don't think so. I was loyal to you you were the only person in this whole fucking town that would even listen the slightest, well if you were even listening..... but now it doesn't matter anymore. To think I used to look up to you like a role model and considered you a really good friend who used to be there for me when you could be.

My comments: DID SHE EVEN READ MY LAST TEXT ._. Obvious guilt trip, and almost completely irrelevant. I always tried my best to comfort her, since all she ever texted me about was how horrible her life is. Perhaps it would get better if she would actually make a real effort to change it instead of lying. She acted liek she was real happy to be around me this weekend when I was buying her lunch and paying for nearly half of her Sode no Shirayuki sword... hm, I wonder what happened there, since we haven't talked before now, since then.

I did not even bother to text back, since she would either twist it around, or ignore what exactly I was saying and spout off more bullshit.

I've been crying all day, in class (sucks that I got this text right before my math exam too... I failed big time. I mean I would have anyways, but I at least would have gotten a mark higher than 0 if this had not have happened. I could not concentrate at all...). I haven't cried like that in a really long time. I am quite embarrassed. That's the reason that this is so long. While I'm typing, I don't cry as much since it somewhat distracts me. It sounds like I'm whining, but I can't help it; I am literally shattered right now. I'm debating becoming a hermit and going into the woods. ._. Or killing myself. But I still have one friend, Sarah... But if I'm such a high and mighty, bitch, she will turn her back on me soon as well. even though she said she wouldn't, i can't trust anyone now, this always happens to me...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Also, she blocked me on facebook... wtf?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

I really need someone to talk to... I need a shrink or something. Maybe I'm crazy and I was acting like that 24/7 and just didn't realize it?
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Thats really fuck up, reminded of a friends i had freshman year. We weren't really big friends, but i was kind of piss when she decided to just ignore me one day.

I would pass her and say "Sup" and she wold just walk off and laugh. I was over it after that, she then texted me and called me immature. Which i really did not give two shits about, i called her out on things as well, and i just stop talking to her after that. I did not even acknowledge her existience, which was hard at first since we sat next to each other in class. Luckily our seats were moved, i think. I don't really remember. Anyway, don't cry over spilt milk, she wasn't a true friend if she just felt that way and never told you. She was obviously jealous of something, either it was the fact that you had a site or the fact that you had a jobb and money.

I hate people that do crap like that, they shut you out and ignore you, then later tell you how they feel after you text them and ask them what is going on. Its like, at least have the balls to say it in my face or say something, don't just ignore me whenever i see or talk to you.

Look foward to finding new and better friends, you still have alot of us here to talk or rant to about how you feel. Its probaly best you and Jussica no longer be friends, she may regret it in the long run. Hold your head up and look foward to graduating and moving. Go to college, graduate, get a big paying job, and when you see her again, flaunt like nobody's busieness.

Texting her how you feel and ended it also is a big relief off your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Shrinks and therapist are not the worst to go too. They listen to your problems and help find resolves.

Are you close to your mom, if so, call her and talk to her. Since your step-mom hates you, and your dad doesn't like talking to you or hearing your feelings. Just call your mom, and hope she cares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next