Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chat Room

Go down 
+10
Athagaraz
nycboyLC
Ulqui-chan
Setsuna12
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
Akuma
Gent4
J_Da_Don01
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Awesomeness Points : 5546

Characters
RPC's:

OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am stuck watching some boring ass cook show because the other tv keeps turning off. -_- Plus, my back hurts.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14850

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Oh, once I get over this (which could take a while), I will enter machine mode. I will care about nothing except furthering myself, simply to rub it in the faces of those who have wronged me when I'm fifthy rich, and they're living in a box because they just sat on their ass and mooched off of others. After a while (a long while), it will be to me like she never exsisted. If she ever comes crawling back, I will deny her.

I wish she would have said it to my face. then my reaction could have gone two ways: the way I'm reacting now, or an angry outburst entailing everything that I have not said so that she wouldn't feel bad. Either way, she would regret this; and she will, once she realizes, that the only true friend she had here, is gone now. I don't mean to brag, but I am probably one of the best friends anyone could have. Once I get close enough to someone, I will literally do anything for them. My biggest value is loyalty, in some cases, I care about my friends more than my family, because having real friends is a rare (apparantly very, very rare) occurence for me. I honestly wish that i had never met her... it hurts so much, to lose a friend again. I thought that after losing my little brother and sister, I would never get over it. But thanks to having friends to live for, I did somewhat. Now I'm only reminded of everyone I have lost... I. Fucking. Hate. This.

Still, thanks for listening. >.< I will be like this for a while... I have grown accustomed to having someone around over the years, now that it's back to this... idk. I just don't.

My mom would not understand. She told me that I shouldn't have been friends with her, so she will just say something along the lines of "I told you so", maybe in a more gentle manner, but I don't need that right now. I legit just need someone to beat the shit out of me so I can snap out of this..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:02 pm

When I say I have barely any friends, I mean irl. You guys are my friends too, but it's different from actually having a solid person to talk to... I just had to clarify that so I don't come off as "high-and-mighty bitch" and offend people... Guess I am the perfect person to play Pride. ._.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Awesomeness Points : 5785

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Talking usually does help... (sorry for butting in, just got home from school and read everything >.<)) but if it makes you feel any better, since I'm moving I'm friendless too...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Well friendless isn't the right word... Just loosing friends...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:36 pm

How is that supposed to make me feel better? D: Sorry to hear that..
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:40 pm

You lost your little brother and sister? And she knew that? Thats really mess up of her, she knew she could of done it in a better way. Seeing as you two were best friends, and help out one another, i would of thought she had some sympaythy. Shame, Just end your ties with her. If you have anything else that you need to say to her, text her and tell her exactly how you feel, don't sugar coat it, release all of your antimosity and feelings, then find a punching bag or violent video game to put your attention into. Hmm, i wonder what three days grace song helps for this. I Hate Everything About You? Hmmm, let me think.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Well... So you know you're not alone? Ahh, I'm sorry Hash...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Yeah, I am done with her, even if she apologizes...

Riot? That song would be perfect...

Again, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm

I love Riot Smile
Back to top Go down
J_Da_Don01
Captain
Captain
J_Da_Don01

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:10 pm

I got bored of Riot. O.O XP

I want Byakuya!!!!!!!!! -Goes to still him and makes a imaginary profile, going crazy in the process-
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:13 pm

o.o...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Awesomeness Points : 14753

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Can I kill a bitch yet? >.> I just got on because sis had the comp and I couldn't get on till I took a pill ._. So I read through all that just happened, honestly it makes me wanna kill a bitch(Hash not you, don't even ask.). I don't know what your past is, but if she stood by you through some major shit then turned around and did this then I hope she gets hit by a bus. A real friend wouldn't do something like that, a real friend wouldn't say what she did and god it pisses me off when I see someone say/do that to someone else. I've been used before, it's not fun, and if I find the dude who did it he would no longer exist. You're doing the right thing by ignoring her, she's just being a cunt and I really hope she does end up homeless and broken and hit by a really big bus.

Also how the hell is she finding out what goes on here? Someone's still spying on us and telling her, or she's popping in her on her own. Find her ISP and block her from this site, then find the suspects who could be doing it and block them too. This is stupid drama bullshit you don't need right now.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Next time I see her IP, I will ban it. I am done with her... funny thing is, I am quite sure that she will text me some time later and say that it was someone else. I hope that I really have it in me to deny her when that time comes... I still don't understand what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Can't you block numbers? If so do it, or just ignore anything from her number...And block her back on facebook, when it comes to people like this it's gonna be akin to quitting smoking cold turkey....
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

I know... >_< I still can't believe this...
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Captain
Captain
Akuma

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:28 pm

I never understood the expression quitting cold turkey... o.o"
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:34 pm

@Hash: I know...It's gonna suck, and it's gonna be hard, but we'll be here to help. Right now, just find a way to distract yourself.

@Akuma: Me either....o.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

I would like to get high... >_> But I don't have those kind of connections. Well I do, but I wouldn't want to get the guy in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

I hope just weed you're talking about....>.> How would you get him in trouble?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah, weed... he's already being watched by the cops. One slip up, and they'll have him. :/
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Damn x.x There's no way around it I guess? That bites x.x Well, just get drunk then?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Most of my stuff is gone.. x.x
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:03 pm

How? o.o Dipshit? e.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Me. >_<
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
Kizomaru Hotaru

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh o.o Can't go get more I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chat Room   OOC Chat Room - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chat Room
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next