Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

Awesomeness Points : 4857

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Empty
PostSubject: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

A large open room with many weird science equipment within it that was given to him by Lord Dalaga. Tables are set up with test tubes all upon them with weird bubbling liquid within them. Towards the back is a experiment table with a large hollow strapped down to it with his chest cut open.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Kenshin would stop at the door to his Lab an Barracks an remove his left hand from his pocket an open the door. He would then walk inside an close the door behind him, turning he would remove his espada jacket an hang it up upon the wall as he took down a lab coat that was next to it an slides it on. Fixing it where it was nice an neat he would walking over to one of the tables that had the bubbling toxic liqued. grabbing the clip board off the table in front of him he would read through the reports an then lay it back down. Reaching out with his right hand he would grab a test tube with a red glowing liqued within it. Turning away from the table he would walk over to the dead hollow an pour the liqued into the open chest. After waiting a few minutes the heart would begin beating once more but then stop as the body would then start melting at a fast rate. [Continue]
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 pm

[Continue]
Lowering the test tube from above the now melting hollow he would turn away from it an walk back over to the table he had gotten the liqued from. Laying the tube down he would pick back up the clip board an write down at the bottem that the liqued was still not ready. Lowering the clip board once more to the table he would walk over to his desk in the corner an takes a seat removing his glasses an laying them on the desk. "Damn its still not ready...." He would then turn in his chair an grab his tea pot an pour him a glass. [End]
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5553

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Blue-1
Tansei Nahuel
The Blue Flower of the Moon, The Cat in the Moonlight, Lady of Halves, Frost
Țђє ђєᾶɼʈ ѳʄ ᾶɳ Ѧɼɼᾶɳɔᾶɼ ❤♡❤

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Divleft
Tansei made her way to the door of the laboratory and using her blade, she knocked on the door with the hilt before she lowered it once more. In her right hand, she held the throat of a hollow that had been foolish enough to consider her as a meal, the creature the size of a small car or a large animal of some sort. It was still struggling to break free of her grip around it's throat, lashing around but it was far to weak to even bother her. She found the creature an irritation and would have to speak to Sage about it when he returned. She turned her head slightly and looked down at the creature, her eyes barely visible beneath the shadow of her hood, caused the creature to remain still for a moment before it tried to escape in another frenzied attempt at lessening her grip while she awaited someone to answer the door.
[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Dividers-8

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Hearing the knock Kenshin would take a quick drink of his tea before laying it softly upon the table. He would then rise from his chair an walk over to his Espada jacket. Removing his lab coat quickly he would grab his Espada jacket an slide it on. Since he had forgotten his glasses upon his desk his Violet eyes would stand out even more making his facial features look even more amazing. He would then move over to the door an open with a soft smile upon his lips. "Yes how may I help...." The words would stop as he would see this small framed female with this large hollow by the throat. He would smile once more as he stepped out into the hall an to the side. "Please come in an place him in the far back on the experiment table an starp him in." He would say softly to her as he continued to try an focus his eyes due to the fact he had forget his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei silently offered a slight nod as she dragged the large creature inside the lab and then towards the back where the large operating table was and then looked down at the creature. She closed it's windpipe for awhile to knock the hollow out before she then carefully picked it up and set it onto the table, placing the straps across the creature's body, arms and legs to ensure it was secured she then wandered back towards an empty wall that she leaned against, her head bowed slightly as she waited in silence before speaking. "It was outside the window...of Segunda's Chambers...looking for a meal" she explained quietly as she stood there in thought and wondered what was planned with the creature. "I thought...it could be useful here..."

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 pm

After she had entered his chambers he would closed the door behind him as he entered as well. He would then walk back over to his lab coat removing his Espada Jacket an sliding the coat back on as he ung up the coat. "Well due to the facts that my last Hollow had melted away. I would say yes this one is greatly needed so I thank you for bringing it here." He would say softly as he moved over to his desk. Upon reaching it he would pick up his glasses an slide them on quickly as his left hand reached down an grabbed his cup of tea an quickly taking a drink before turning an walking over to the Hollow studying it. "Im guessing that your interest is peaked on what im going to do with this creature is it not?" He would say softly again as he continued to study the hollow. [Continue]
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 pm

[Continued]
Aftering studying the creature he would turn to face her seeing who she fully is now that he could actually see. Turning away from her he would walk over to his tea pot an pour him some more tea. "Would you like some its very good?" We would say calmly as he grabbed a cube of suger an placed it within his tea. [End]
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Listening to the Espada, Tansei frowned slightly in thought on the question before she nodded slightly in reply. "I...suppose so..." she said cautiously. She would then tug her hood down somewhat once more so it wouldn't fall from her head as she considered the question of what was going to be done to the creature. "What is...that stuff in the cup?" she asked a bit confused as to what was being made, she then pushed herself from the wall as she wandered over to watch the tea being made, catching her curiosity as the smell of the hot and sweet herbal liquid crossed her nose, causing her to tilt her head as she watched it. "It's not alcohol...that's what Sage-sama has...he says it's good for his flames..." she explained.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Kenshin would smile at her question about tea an what she had to say about Sage. He would then reach next to the pot an grab another cup an pour her some tea. He would then grab a cube of suger an drop it into her tea an stur it. "On Sages behalf yes what he drinks is good for him. But to people that dont have to feed flames. Tea is the best thing for them." He would then turn an sit the cup upon the table in front of her as he took another sip of his. Turning away he would walk over to the clip board once more an turn a few pages reading each on quickly. Stopping he would walk towards the back to where the hollow was stopping a foot away. Within a flash he would draw his sword with his free an an make 3 deep cuts on the hollow an then resheath his sword within seconds without spilling even a drop of tea. Turning away he would walk back over to the table an sit his tea down picking up two test tubes one on the right hand a orange glow as the one on the left was slim green.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei frowned a bit and made a note to speak to Sage about it when he returned before she carefully lifted the cup and took a sip herself, turning to watch the Espada slice up the hollow she simply stood there lost in thought as she had a sip of the hot liquid. "Excuse my question but...what do you do in here Sir? I do not...encounter others and often avoid them...so I am curious.." she asked quietly as she reached down to her blade and adjusted it somewhat at her side before she returned to her observations. She had often kept either to the confines of Sage's Quarters or not far from the Espada as she was often safer in those places but of late she had become a little restless and had taken to cautiously exploring the area a little when she had the time.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 pm

After studying the two liqued he would sit the green one down an turn walking back over to the hollow. Hearing her question he would stop an face her, his Violet eyes falling upon her softly. "I try to find ways to help our kind advance in certain ways. Such as our healing process." He had said softly before turning back towards the hollow. He would then tip the tube side ways allowing only a drop to fall upon one of the open wounds. As the drop had hit the hollow would awaken an scream in pain as the wound would quickly close in under minutes. Smiling Kenshin would turn away from the hollow an walk back over to the table placing the tube back upon its certain spot. "I understand that you dont get out a lot neither do I. My work keep me from seeing the world outside of these walls." He would say as he wrote down that the healing liqued was working on large open wounds. Afterwards he would look up at her as he picked up his tea. "May i ask why do you wear the hood?" He would speak softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Considering the words of the other Espada as well as how best to answer the question offered she sipped her tea and then bowed her head as she looked into the liquid before speaking. "It is...to prevent unwanted attention...I have held strange reactions...when I do not wear it...upon others..." she explained and made it as simple as she was able to before she took another sip if her drink. She shook her head slightly, sending her hair waving slightly with the movement before speaking once more "So far...only Sage-sama is the only one I know...that does not have a strange reaction...at most I tend to calm him as well as Ursulina when we are in his presence." she added in reply to the question asked.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Hearing her answer to his question he would take another sip finishing his tea quickly before turning away from the table an waling around it an begins stepping towards her on the tea pot. Stopping at the pot he would sit his glass down next to it an pour him another glass. This time adding two cubes of suger an then pick it up an turn towards her. "Im betting that they look upon your beauty an fall into a sort of mind blowing stare. But i have seen many things over my many years here an in the human world. So if you want can you lower the hood." He would say calmly an with a sweet tone. His violet eyes never leaving her view. "I my self have creatures stare at me. But i do not know if it is out of disgust or amazement." He would state before taking another sip of his tea an awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks 9-1-1
Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei shook her head slightly once again, her expression blank as she tightened her grip on her blade before she then placed it into a pocket, playing with a small orb she held in there for her safety should she ever need to use it. She then set her cup down and using her right hand, she slipped her hood off and then looked at the Espada, her ice blue eyes that were almost silver resting upon the taller Arrancar, her left hand loosened her blade in it's sheath in a silent movement of her fingers in the off chance that she would be suddenly attacked. She then waited cautiously and watching for any reactions that would mean she would need to defend herself and flee. "You were curious...and not always do they stare...some reactions are aggressive with the intent to kill...others flee in fear...the reactions are differing...but the threat remains" she explained in her melodic tones, wary of threats around her.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 pm

As he watched her remove her hood he would take another sip of his tea. Once her hood was completly gone an her icy blue eyes feel upon him his glasses would fog up a little. Sitting down his tea he would raise his right hand up to his glasses an remove then an begin to wipe away the fog. Afterwards he would slide them back on an reach down grabbing his tea once more. "Your beauty is like i had said its outstanding. No flaws upon your skin as far as i can tell an those remarkable eyes complete everything about you my dear." As the words had left his mouth he would turn away an walk over to the counter close to the tables/ Removing his sword an sheath from his side he would lay them down upon the counter an then face her once more. "You can calm your self around me. Like i had stated before these eyes have seen almost everything an I promise you your not threatened here." He said softly as he lifted his cup up to his lips an took a sip. His violet eyes never leaving her as he continued to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei waited for a few more moments after listening to the other Espada and carefully gauged the reaction before she clipped her blade back in it's sheath and returned to her usual self although still somewhat guarded. "Very well...but I suppose you could understand why I am so cautious of such an action and as to why only Sage-sama has seen me without my hood" she explained patiently before she leaned back against the counter slightly and crossed her arms. "Before I met Sage-sama...I had simply been traveling the sands, avoiding as many others as I was able to so I could prevent running into conflict" she told the Espada.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Seeing that the girl was still not all the way relaxed he would sigh a little before sitting his tea down an turning back towards the table with all the Test tubes upon it. He would glance through the chart upon the clip board as he listened to her speak. "Yes i understand completely why your that way. Its simaler to my own self really. You hide your face to not be judge by other Arrancars. As i hide my self away in my work to not be insulted by the others due to the fact that most think my work is a waste of time. So really we are the same just with different problems." He said softly as he continued to read through the chart quickly. He would then stop an glance back towards her. "But i hope you know your safe here an have no reason to hide your self an is welcome in here anytime you wish. So far i have enjoyed the company in which you have given me." He said softly as he smiled towards her. He would then look back towards his work as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Tansei listened carefully in thought and tilted her head slightly to the left as she considered the situation and it's similarities before she offered a slight nod, her expression quite blank and befuddled at the compliment but considering that this Espada worked in a lab it was no wonder he didn't get out much. "I suppose...it is...more an ingrained habit however...to be so defensive...I apologize" she said and bowed her head slightly as she then looked around at the contents of the lab rather curiously. "How many hollow's do you normally go through in your experiments anyway?" she decided to ask, her innocent curiosity returning again as she thought about how Sage's work was so very different.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Hearing her words he would smile an look back up towards her. His violet eyes were calm an kind like always towards anyone. "Its ok my dear its perfectly understandable." He said softly as he grabbed the green test tube again an turned back towards the hollow. Walking over to it he would grab its right arm an rip it off with ease. He would then lean down an allow a drop of the glowing green liqued to drop upon the wound. "I would say I go through about a hundered a week give or take." He said as he focues on his work. The drop would produce strings that attached to the disattached arm an pulled it against the wound. It would then seal the wound close an repair the damage tissue. Smiling at the progress he had made he would lean back up an walk over to the table an sit the tube down as he writes down the information on the clip board.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

She shook her head slightly as she tried to picture that many hollows but was unable to bring the image to mind. "Well in that case if I happen to come across any others that decide to be particularly stupid and consider me a meal again then I'll just drag them over here...I shall have to speak with Sage-sama about it also as that one was lurking by the window" she said thinking on the tasks before she wondered if there were any other adventures she could have before Sage returned home and she could tell both him and Ursulina, causing her to giggle a little at the thought before she remembered where she was. "Perhaps I should pay a visit to the other Espada also...it would be good to...better understand what you all are like" she said thinking aloud before she pulled her hood back up over her head and offered a bow to the scientist. "I should go now...thank you for the fun, I'll be sure to tell the others about it when they get home" she said cheerfully before she held her blade before her once more and made her way out of the lab.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm

ooking up from his work he would listen to her speak. He would then drop his pen an walk around the table to see her out. "Well I have enjoyed your company an i thank you for the Hollow im always in demand for them." He would say with a small laugh." Reaching the door before her he would open it an step out in the hall to see her off. "Well remember your always welcome here an there is always some tea here waiting if you ever decide to drop in." He would say softly towards her. Thoughts ran through his head on what would the other Espadas think if they had found out he was working on ways to help them within their battles. Snapping out of his train of thought he would look at her. "Oh yea my name is Kenshin by the way." He didnt remember if he had told her or not.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Tansei Nahuel

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Offering a nod of her head that she had heard the name now she then waved and made her way out to the hall. "Tansei Nahuel...fraccion to Sage, Segunda Espada...take care Mr.Kenshin" she said with a bow of her head before she tugged her hood and then turning she set off at a light run much like before. She began to think about all the sotries she would have to tell the others when they returned from their mission, causing her to smile a little as her footsteps echoed lightly off the stone as she returned towards their quarters, wondering if she would have time to make another trip to the other areas of Heuco Mundo and return with stories to share.

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Smiling he would wave good bye to her as she ran down the halls. Turning back towards his room he would step inside closing the door behind him, he would then walk across the room back over to the hollow. Stopping next to it he would reach behind him an grab his Zanpakuto an place it back upon his side. Afterwards in a flash he would withdraw his sword slicing the hollow to small shreads an then resheath his sword as if he had never with drawn it. Turning away he would walk over to the far end of the Lab an move aside a large book an reach behind it. As he pulled back his arm a violet colored ligued could be seen within his hand. Smirking he would turn back towards the shreaded hollow an walk over to it an place a single drop on the shreads. Within seconds the skin an bone would evaporate leaving nothing left an no sign that the hollow was even there. He would then return the tube from where he got it an walk over to his desk taking a seat until he was given orders.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi_zarki
Seated Officer
Kenpachi_zarki

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm

After sitting there for what had seemed like hours to him he had grown bored an need something to occupy his time. Standing from his chair he would walk away from his desk an over to his Espada jacket. Taking it down he would remove his lab coat an hanging it up an then put on his Jacket buttoning up each button before turning back an looking at his lab. Smirking at the fact that this was the first time in what seemed like years he had nothing to do he would shift fully around towards the door as a Gargnata would open. "Maybe a visit to the human world to see how everyone else is doing would peek my interest." Shrugging a little he would walk through an close the Gargnata behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks   [LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LN] Kenshin Daichi's Lab/Barracks
Page 1 of 1