Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)

Go down 
+53
lindow
LordTerrantos
Omega_Cervantes
KetsukeAto
Demenyx.
Zyklus
Shinji Hirako
J_Da_Don01
Caelum Tsukiyo
Kaede Shoshi
sheridanthefiddler
DarkarkOVA
Ravilin
The Dread Lord
Hayastantsi
Hizuna Tokoyomi
Rebecca Sykes
Fenix
Ragnarok97071
Yui Kisho
Eon
Titus Arkhan
Lloyd White Wolf Reed
lArchangel
soulu uchiha
Akuma
Eliminate Reality
Sakaki
leche-visord
Takeshi Kage
Sakura Lunaris
Hina-Chan
Setsuna12
Artemis1369
Haseo Misaki
Athagaraz
scarlett_ashe
Shannon24
Dalaga_Helios
Discord
Shy_Akira
GalllionX
Ulqui-chan
Kisuke Urahara
iAwesomeMeep=3
Allister
Kizomaru Hotaru
ZenithEzura
hearse
nycboyLC
Kenpachi_zarki
D-GrayMan
Mugetsu
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Awesomeness Points : 14837

Characters
RPC's:

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post your role-play sample to become a captain, Espada, or sin; obtain a visored or canon character, or obtain a bankai. You can only try out for one character at a time.

The RP sample can have any kind of setting, situation, or character. If you're trying out for a canon character, you must use the character you are trying out for in the sample.

There is no specfied length that it has to be, as quality is more important than quantity, but the longer it is, the better.

Post your sample in this topic and wait to be approved or disapproved. If you are disapproved, you cannot tryout again for a week. There are no third chances.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoorp.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara
Plus
Kisuke Urahara

Awesomeness Points : 4438

PostSubject: Tryout for Julius   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 am

Julius walked around, bored out of his mind. He saw the other visoreds sitting around doing nothing so he walked towards them. Quietly, oddly enough he was good at stealth. He snuck up and tapped the closest ones shoulder. He jumped, turning around and trying to smack Julius. Julius raised his arm, stopping the hit and brought his knee up, kneeing him in the gut. He smiled, he then said "Dude! Learn to take a joke and try not to hit me! You do that every time!" the visored on the ground reached for his zanpakuto, before he could even do that Julius pulled out his, pointing it at the other Visored. He then said calmly and clearly "Drop it. Before I skewer you." the other visored dropped his zanpakuto. Julius smiled, sheathing his.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 am

Not approved. With that level of RPing, you're better off going for unranked shinigami or arrancar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Ashley go check your squad 11 office ;]
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6344

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Trying out for an espada postion. Any will do just whatever you see me worthy of being ^^ if any >.>

The night air of the human world was cool and if it wasn't for his overwhelming need for composure the arrancar gazing down to the ground of the park was sure shivers would be creeping down his spine in waves. Kali’s face showed the minimum emotion on his face as silver eyes watched a couple cuddled up on a bench in what seemed to be a tender loving moment. If only they knew of the power that stood just thirty yards above them, one that could kill them in a mere second if he wished to take the time to. The thought almost made him smile though just the corner of thin lips turned up a fraction of an inch.

With a soft sigh, his eyelids fell closed, long black lashes fluttering and blending with the black markings of his face that resembled black tar flowing from his right eye. The hollow focused in on the spiritual pressures of those around him, seeking out any that stood out among the crowd. Kali hadn't received any direct orders but he didn't think getting rid of a few enemies could really hinder anything that was too come, not from the lack of strong pressures around. It would be child's play of the ease of it all could even be classified as something so difficult.

Removing his hands from the pockets of tight, white pants, his eyes shot open again and in a flash he was out of sight. Black hair whipped around his pale face as he flew through the air. The tail of his white swallow-tail coat flapped in the wind created by the speed of his travel towards the source of spiritual pressure he had located. It was clear there was more than one, likely a group of four or five shinigami, led by some one that would lack a high rank though still be notable. When the group came into sight, he dived down much like a bird catching its prey.

The first was the easiest and by far the quickest kill. The clearly new, inexperienced shinigami was trailing behind his comrades, leaving himself open to the unknown threat. Kali landed silently on the pavement behind the unsuspecting male, drawing his sword in a flash. All it took was one quick swipe and blood was spurting from a deep slash left in the young man’s back. All he could manage to do before lifelessly falling forward was utter a grunt of warning to those ahead of him but by the time they had turned around, Kali was gone from their view, flash stepping to perch on the ledge of a two story building on the same street where the dead shinigami now lay.

The others looked around for the culprit, their zanpaktous drawn as they were on high alert. This fact only made Kali get that fractional smile once more. He stood full height, the feathers around the color of his coat ruffling together with a soft breeze. The moment the four remaining shinigami so easily spotted him now, his pupil’s narrowed into slits and with a flick of his feet he was flying down toward them again, this time not relying on being unseen. None of them stood a chance against him and he knew it, and by the looks on their faces, his targets knew it as well as they recognized him as a high level arrancar.

“Fall back!” one of them shouted with authority and Kali assumed he was the leader of the team. The three other shinigami wasted no time in making a run for it, brushing past the highest ranked without looking back. Their efforts were wasted. The hollow was again gone from sight in an exceptionally speedy flash step, reaching them in no time flat. Blood splattered onto his face with each slice, dirtying the bone white mask that started at his left cheek and wrapped around to the back of his head. In less than a minute three more bodies were left lying on the ground, leaving only their stunned leader to look into the lifeless eyes of those that had trusted in him.
Without much thought the only shinigami left rushed forward, hollering in a war cry as he approached the arrancar with admirable determination. Turning to face the man, Kali narrowed his eyes with another smile, finding it quite interesting how someone with no hope could just rush to their deaths for pride, or perhaps vengeance. In either case it made no difference; the same fate would be met. When the shinigami’s blade came down, targeting the throat of the hollow just before it, Kali extended his arm. A red orb formed in the palm of his hand and just before the Shining blade of the zanpaktou could touch his skin, a cero blasted forward, hitting the shinigami point blank. That was it.

Kali returned his blade to its sheath, wiping the crimson from his skin and mask unphased. Shimmering eyes of silver gazed around the street and the bodied that littered across it one last time before he turned on his heels, flash stepping away without any feeling of remorse. Why should he feel it? After all they were the enemy and much like a crow, he had brought the omen of death to them.
Back to top Go down
GalllionX
Plus
GalllionX

Awesomeness Points : 4446

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 am

This is just to show that I am trying to get Aizens personality to the best of my abilities.

Silently,in the darkness tairo sat watching the small amount of sun light filter into the room, his eyes cold as he stared waiting for his plan. His idea to dawn before him, he knew what he wanted. The Soul Society, Los Noches, everything and soon it would all be his. Dreaming, watching, and waiting keeping his eyes out for the right time when the society would be at it's weakest, sure he wasn't the most powerful arrancar, nor the fastest but what he did have was skill and an agile mind. Slowly churning the finer details of his attack plan. "Jiro is everything in order?" Tairo watched as a taller more muscular arrancar walked into the room nodding "yes Tairo everything is ready for tonight" as soon as he said it the arrancar realized his mistake and stepped away but it was too late, Tairo was upon him in seconds the hilt of his sword jammed into jiro's gut making him clench in pain. "What did you call me Jiro?"Tairo watched carefully as Jiro backed away slowly. "N-nothing my lord...please forgive me" Jiro mumbled. "Remember Jiro your job is easily replaced and i have no need or want to deal with wastes of power like you.... do not make your mistake again or it will be your last..." and with that Tairo walked out unto his awaiting army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 am

err.....
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

It started out good, but the detail isn't quite up to par. For a powerful figure, I need someone with good skill, and self-control. someone who could really get a story going. I'm not saying you're bad or anything, but it's just not what I'm looking for. ^^
Back to top Go down
GalllionX
Plus
GalllionX

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am

I never said it would be lengthy, I said I'd get the point done as best I could.
Back to top Go down
GalllionX
Plus
GalllionX

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 am

That last post was not aimed at you Mugetsu....
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 am

All right. Marrock, will you do it? >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 am

yeah i suppose so, unless he would like to try and write 8 paragrapghs or something to that effect?

Last edited by Marrock on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZenithEzura
Academy Student
ZenithEzura

Awesomeness Points : 4548

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

You dont 'right' 8 paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 am

All right, then our spar should be paused until you figure out the background story. o.o then the whole thing can start there or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:55 am

noo i was having fun just a few more post then ill go evil! Or let me go evil after our spar is done!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 am

But if it turns into a legit fight, isn't that more fun? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 am

Mugetsu wrote:
It started out good, but the detail isn't quite up to par. For a powerful figure, I need someone with good skill, and self-control. someone who could really get a story going. I'm not saying you're bad or anything, but it's just not what I'm looking for. ^^

Is that to gallion or me? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 am

who's that guy, did he even post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 am

Mugetsu wrote:
But if it turns into a legit fight, isn't that more fun? o.o

but then id have to hurt chu and ya know that never goes well!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 am

Oh, didn't see that you posted, Emba. o.o Sorry! >.< It was direced at Gallion. You are approved. o.o are you much of a fighter? 'Cause if so, I'll let you be number 3. Otherwise, there's 7, 8, 9, and 10 (also 0) left.

As long as I don't die, I don't really care. xD *has died 13 times throughout RP life* >..>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 am

Mugetsu wrote:
As long as I don't die, I don't really care. xD *has died 13 times throughout RP life* >..>

I wouldn't let chu die T.T geez the burden of power! Well lets fight afterwards, id like the spar to be friendly and stuff so i'll turn evil later ok?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 am

Tsk, okay. But we need to evil person SOON, got it? >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 am

dont worry ill to evil person reall soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mugetsu

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 am

Good. Now no more chatting here (again). xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 am

*almost ignorified* ToT anyway >.> I can fight pretty well usually ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:14 am

Mugetsu wrote:
Good. Now no more chatting here (again). xD

lol okay *gets last word in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)   Tryouts (RP Samples Here!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts (RP Samples Here!)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Profile Guidelines-
Jump to: