Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad 4 Captain's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Awesomeness Points : 5552

Characters
RPC's:

Squad 4 Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad 4 Captain's Office   Squad 4 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:00 am

The office of the 4th Squad Captain is a simple one with little decoration. There's a table in the center and a set of shelves stacked with a large array of medical books that are worn from use. There is also a lounge and a coffee table that made of darkened wood before it. The room holds a comfortable atmosphere despite the clutter of paperwork that is stacked in small piles throughout the room.[b]

Last edited by Sakura Lunaris on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Captain's Office   Squad 4 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:41 am

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Squad 4 Captain's Office 2pshhzm
Haruka was seated at her desk and going over some medical textbooks that she had on her shelves to fill in the free time she had at the moment. She could often be found studying or wandering around when she wasn't working on the supply demands and other tasks she had as captain of her squad. She brushed a stray strand of her midnight hued hair from her face before she turned the worn page and continued her studies on healing techniques and how she could improve them. She would then close her eyes and close the book with a sigh and placed the item onto the center of her desk before she stood and walked over towards the window and stretched in the warm sun that shone through while she debated on what to get up to.

Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow,
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris
Sakura Lunaris

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Captain's Office   Squad 4 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

As she stood by the window for some moments, contemplating on her tasks as well as her studies. She began to notice that the area was rather peaceful for a change. This brought a light smile to her face as she then wandered over to her desk, the stacks of paperwork and books piled upon it's hard wooden surface testament to her dedication to her position. She placed her right hand upon one of the towers with a sigh, thinking she could have to take a look at her other textbooks later on and renew her studies in the way's of healing her fellow's of their pain and illness, perhaps she would stop by her old neighborhood and see if there was anything she could do to help out the residents there.

She shook her head slightly at the idea, sending her midnight hued tresses to shake slightly with the motion, she would be unable to travel there just yet as she still had many things to attend to but the place would still hold fond memories in her heart. She would then move her hand from it's resting place upon the stack of documents and lifted up her Zanpakutō, the red braided cord coming to rest over her left shoulder as she slung it over behind her back. Her captain's haori fastened at her neck with a small pin, allowing it to flow down from her shoulders as though it were a cape, a stark contrast to the flame hued kimono she often wore. She then made her way towards the door to her office, her mind lost in thought as she began to daydream a little, a light smile playing upon her lips as she left the room in her graceful silence.

Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow,
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 4 Captain's Office   Squad 4 Captain's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1