Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad Two Captain's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4540

Squad Two Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

Once the automatic doors open up it reveals to you a beautifully decorated room with several plants dotted across the larger interior to lighten up the mood. There is a simple couch crafted of the finest leathers, with two chairs of the same design sitting across a maple coffee table from the couch, allowing people a place to sit and discuss whatever they've come to Takeshi for. In the back is a dark red maple desk, with papers stacked very organized and cleanly. Around the walls are various pictures of different colors, material and design, again to lighten whatever mood is given in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

Awesomeness Points : 4600

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:41 am

Shy quickly walked into the offices a huge stack of paperwork infront of her face she struggles to keep it straight "Um Captain?" She called in her soft voice from behind the papers "I have paperwork for you." She said smiling from behind the papers she had carried these papers all t he way from the 11th division to here and now it had built since she visited another squad along the way, you couldn't see her face from behind the papers but she was struggling to keep the stack neat and clean, she constantly would drop the stack and be made fun of for it but this time she did not want to drop the stack she was determined despite the weight of the papers and for such a small girl this was no small feat.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 am

Sitting behind the beautifully polished desk was the Captain of Second Squad, the young 'eighteen' year old with his face down on the hard surface with his eyes closed shut softly. Though the entrance of the younger lady holding the stack of papers seemed to not disturb him, the sound of her voice did, waking him up from his soft slumber with a confused look on his face. Around his torso was the fabled Captain's cloak and on his side, his Zanpakuto. His red eyes focused on the papers with a deep sigh to follow before he stood from his seat and helped the girl with the papers.

"More paper work...how boring. I don't think I really have time for this."

Another sigh was soon to follow and before long Takeshi was behind his desk, the papers towering high above his own body, a desperate look forming on his face. He didn't want to do these...he didn't want to do anything but sleep and ignore everyone around him. That was when he realized that there was someone else with him in the room. He turned, giving her a smile that turned out to be more creepy than sweet thanks to his horrible ability to interact with others.

"Thank you...for bringing me these. Umm...I don't think I've met you before, what squad are you from again?"
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 am

Shy blinked and saluted the captain at his question "Shy Akira, squad 9!" she said smiling putting her arm down relieved to be rid of the stack of heavy papers, she didn't mind his smile she just smiled back her light blue eyes shining in the light of the room and her soft pink lips stretched in a small smiled, she played with her sleeves in an almost nervous twitch but it was more out of being so easily distracted she needed her mind on two things in these situations, she pushed her shoulders up looking away in almost a pout at the stack of evil papers, the red on her shoulders looked more pronounced now in the light her, haori was off her shoulders in almost a geshia style excpet for the fact the hems where thrashed from what looked to be battle, the scar over her left chest was the biggest of her scars, there were scatters of scars on her shoulders but they seemed old and almost faded she stared at the papers then looked back at the captain "Sorry about the paperwork, I know its a pain." She told him pushing hair behind her ear revealing her hand had a rose tattoo on it, her lips had snake bites on them, they shone in the light as she spoke almost distracting/
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:16 am

Waving his hand almost in a displeasing way Takeshi managed to give Shy a small smirk when she mentioned how the paperwork was a pain. "Yes...well I will just have to power through this like I do with all the others. I just wish they wouldn't let it stack up THIS much before giving it too me..." Another sigh seemed to escape as Takeshi's chair was pushed up onto its hind legs and he played dangerously on the edge of injury. His legs kicked up and kept him balanced by using the edge of the desk while his eyes moved beneath Shy and the stack of papers. "So, I have a question. Why are you being used as messenger? They should be able to find someone more...suiting for that task." It was odd, this conversation. Takeshi never talked to anyone outside of his own squad and even then it was rare for him to even whisper a sentence to his own comrades. This time, however, Takeshi wanted to talk seeing as he was just awaken from his nap.
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

Shy chuckled rubbing the back of her head messing her hair alittle "Well Shuuhei-taicho likes me to help with this cause he trusts me to get it to the place." She said nervously looking to the side as she let her arm fall to her side "I do as my captain asks and I do not question... I am loyal like that." She said smiling happily at Takeshi as she stood crossing her legs her tight black pants shifting as she did making a fabric noise, she smiled happily at the captain Shy always enjoyed little chats, she didn't get many as a child so she took them as they came, she eyed the young captain taking in his features and his eyes mostly "red.." she thought "Such an odd color" she added to the thought she was intrigued by his odd eye color, she felt almost normal compared to him now, she always thought to much into those type of things.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 am

Takeshi was certainly taken back by Shy's strong loyalty for her squad though they seemed to believe that, at the best, she was nothing more than a pack mule. The thought irritated him...but they were thoughts best to be held back inside the depths of his mind and not voiced. He hadn't been a Captain for long, it was best that conflict between the others should be avoided at all costs or it could hurt his position. "Well it is good to hear that such loyalty still exists in this world." It was then that he caught Shy examining his body, the odd features of his beautiful snow white hair and his glazed red eyes. "Ahh...I see my eyes have caught your attention. Some say its a birth defect, albinism I believe they called it, yet my skin is still the normal tint. Its nice to be unique...but its brought me nothing but trouble." Bringing his feet down onto the wooden floor with a 'thump' the chair went back to all four as he stood from his spot behind the desk and moved around to the front. "Is it really that off putting?"
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Shy's own baby blue eyes followed as Takeshi moved "I find them to be quite beautiful..." She said softly a smile barley tugging at the corners of her mouth, she shifted her weight again her eyes looking down at her sandals as her feet moved to a more comfortable stance her cherry blossom tattoo shifting as her muscles in her feet did and her bangels on her ankles making a metallic "Ting" as they ran into each other, she pushed her hair behind her ear again her braclets making the same array of tings as her bangels did, her long thick eyelashes seemed to almost brush her cheek when she looked down but when she looked back up at him they brushed against her eyelid, she smiled looking at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

A laugh was soon to follow once Shy made note of how his eyes were beautiful, though that seemed to be far from the truth. "Yes, well, you would be the first to think so Shy Akira. Anyways, shall you be returning to your duties to squad nine? I bet you wouldn't want to keep your wonderful Captain waiting...now would you?" With that question Takeshi turned, heading back behind his desk once more and sitting in the padded chair before staring down the huge tower of papers. "Unless, of course, you have more business with me. Though I find that extremely...unlikely." Grabbing the first paper on the stack Takeshi's red eyes made their way through all the paragraphs slowly as he awaited for either Shy to speak up again or leave the room. Either way...he didn't matter to him. The very second she would leave the room he would probably just fall back to sleep, here, on his desk.

"Actually...you may be able to do something for me. Do you know anything of current status of both Arrancar and Hollow activity? No-one has told me a thing and I am itching to get a fight in... I haven't received an order in ages."
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Shy looked at Takeshi he was so eager to dismiss her she blinked when he asked her about the arrancar "My captain is currently working on a situation in Karukura town." She told him kind of smiling at his love of a fight, that reminded her of someone, someone she missed she shook her head disposing the thought as she looked at him her baby blue eyes scanning the stack of papers then returning to looking at the captain in his chair she thought it amusing he was so eager to fight she almost chuckled at the thought but stopped her self trying not to be rude to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:52 pm

"A situation in Karukura Town? What could be happening there..." Takeshi stopped for a moment to tap his finger on his delicate chin while his eyes turned their gaze towards the ceiling. Would it be worth the effort to go and visit the small town of humans? What if the problem was getting out of hand...what if they needed some sort of support? Biting his bottom lip, he turned towards Shy with a puzzled look. "How does it go?" It was foolish to be asking someone like Shy on how the situation was fairing but considering it was her own Captain there should be some knowledge behind how the fight goes. "If they need support I would not mind...tagging along. Of course, if your Captain wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 am

Shy looked at the captain think "Well we should be getting a report any time" she said "I will inform my captain that you are willing to help with situation." she said said looking at the captain looking at her soul pager then sticking it back in her pocket and looking at him her pager charms clanking together and hanging out of her pocket, she had something that looked like a peice of cloth with writing on it attachted to the many charms she looked at the captain and then to the side and examining the door then back at the captain he would probably dismiss her again but she was waiting for him to do.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 am

Takeshi caught on to the fact that Shy obviously looked like she wanted to leave or kept looking at the door for some other, very unknown reason. Giving her a questioning look he shrugged, looking back down at the paperwork before him. "I doubt that would even request my help, being the new guy and all. You're dismissed Shy Akira of Squad Nine." Waving a single hand to let the girl know that she was allowed to leave he began working on the papers furiously not stopping for a moment to take a breathe.
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 am

Shy watched the captain "You need to calm down..." She said walking over to the desk "Most of this stuff isn't due to be turned in until 2 months from now" She said pointing out the date of the latest return date "And I'm sure my Captain is willing to take any help he can get, hes not a swayed by the fact your new." She told him looking at him straight in the eyes and smiling "You'll find a good friend in my captain he is a kind man and I have known him for a long time." she said happily "I only recently became one of his officers" she said sighing "I was previously a squad 11 memeber but thats a long story." she said sighing trying not to fall back into a memory "I can help you fill some of this out if you like?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 am

The due dates were quite obvious yet Takeshi had this certain need to power through most the them now in order to have a open schedule for the rest of these two months before more papers would come. However, once Shy had offered to help with some of the papers, he was caught off-guard by the sudden act of kindness. No-one, in the history of his life, has ever acted...nice to him and the feeling was a little odd. From his side he could feel Yami no Akuma reacting in a bad manner, causing Takeshi to bite his lip and turn away from the girl. "NO! No...I can do these myself, its not big deal. I just want to deal with them as soon as I can and be on my way." He felt bad for acting so cold towards her but...that was how he was. Duties as a Captain were reserved for just that, the Captain. Not another squad member from some squad he barely knew anything about...

"Listen...just...go ahead and report to your Captain. I'll be fine here...alone. I'll be done with these papers by the time night falls so if you want you can make your way back here by then. Otherwise just...let me do it." With a deep sigh he went back to working on the papers, filling out and checking whatever was needed while biting his lip in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6345

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Out in the hall, Hitomi made sure to be quiet, tiptoeing across the wooden floor. Being forgetful of the renovations that had been done to the entrie barracks long before, hitomi stepped right past the door of her captain's office and the door slid open, revealing a frozen, no longer that sneaky, lieutenant. 'Damnnnnn...' The blonde thought to herself, cursing the day those doors were put in with every fiber of her being. Hitomi looked over to the two within the office, straightening up from her slouched over position she had taken on to balance on her toes better. Seeing as to how she could no longer just stride right on by, Hitomi stepped in, closely eying the paperwork her captain was busy with. 'Paperwork' the word came out as a hiss within her mind but on the exterior the petitie girl only smiled.

"Hello" she bowed politely before straightening uip and looking to the other in the room whom she didn't recognize. Was she even from this squad? It seemed unlikely that she'd forget a face so she assumed not. Either way Hitomi gave a small nod of her head to her as well as a bright smile that reflected her childlike ways. "And who might you be?" She asked with some curiosity.

Looking back to her captain she again bowed her head, somewhat apologeticly now. "Do excuse me if I'm interupting anything. I thought I might come check if you needed some kind of assistance" That had been her first intention but her sneaky manner in the hall only showed to prove that had been forgotten and she was somewhat fibbing. She figured that could just be let go though. Hitomi stood still, her hands interlaced infront of her, looking much like the young woman from nobility she was but rarely showed. "I can see you have quite some work there. Maybe I came at the right time" it was an offer of help she could never deny anyone. 'And maybe i came at the worst possible time' was what ran through her head.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Takeshi was taking a deep sigh before the automatic doors leading into his office slid open revealing his second in command standing there. Hitomi was standing, awkwardly at first, as she refused to move a single muscle for a moment. All he could do was stare at his lieutenant with interested eyes before watching her walk in to the room with the typical sweet smile on her lips. Takeshi couldn’t help but smile back knowing very well that the first sight of the paperwork sitting on his table was causing the girl discomfort and a feeling of just wanting to get the hell out of Dodge. The probability of that happening was quite low, while the chances of him throwing the entire payload of work on Hitomi were high. Hitomi…his lieutenant who he had not even know for that long, a small girl with amazing skill and talents, but still as distant as everyone else in his life. Every Captain’s lieutenant were meant to be like their best friends yet here Takeshi stood with basically this stranger standing before him. Not that Shy was a close friend either.

”Hitomi it is nice for you to show up. Yes, it does seem that you have arrived right in time to help me. Yet I would feel terrible if I threw any of this work on you…” Half of that was the truth while the other half was in the grey matter where he didn’t even know if it was truth or lie. With a slight smile his hand motioned towards Shy, the lady from squad nine who had come to visit him. ”This is Shy Akira, a member of squad nine who had delivered these papers to me. She is offering to stick around and help out, but I refuse to let something like that happen.” Though that was true completely, there was a small stigma of depression behind the words. It is mostly because I want to be alone but so many more people keep arriving and not giving me the privledge…

Lifting the chair once more onto its hind legs Takeshi kept his balance with his feet propped up on the desk’s edge. ”Hitomi…I am the Captain of squad two, reading people must be a mastered ability of mine… Go ahead and get out of here if you want, I can do the work myself. You as well, Shy.”
Back to top Go down
Shy_Akira
Unseated Officer
Shy_Akira

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Shy looked at looked at Hitomi and smiled happily "Yes I must be off... I have to go see if my captain needs assitance in the human world" She said before looking over at Takeshi and smiling "Good bye" she said softly bowing to the 2 and walking off seeming to gracefully walk out and away from the office as she walked away she looked up and thought 'He seemed as though my kindness was so forigen.' she though feeling a pange of sadness for the captain but she had more important business to attend to right now she walked in haste now to get away from the barracks and whomever would stop and talk to her, she wanted to get back to her squad as fast as she could so she could see if her captain needed help she truly worried about him espically now she worried about her friend Kizomaru as well as she walked out and away.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Hitomi was sure her arrival was a bit on the odd side for both in the room but acted as though nothing had happened and she hadn't been so awkwardly frozen in the hallway and her captain hadn't been staring at her the entire time. She smoothed out her clothes, reaching up to make sure the orchid in her hair was still in place perfectly. 'So this is the one who brings the devil's work' the blonde thought, glancing to toe squad nine member. "It was a pleasure to meet you" She called over her shoulder as the woman left. When she did Hitomi seemed to let go some of the formality she had kept up seconds before. She slouched her shoulders some, not smiling quite so plasticly as was expected of her by many in society.

'He's a saint' Hitomi cheered in her head. Though she did feel a bit guilty for her thoughts. Yes she hated paperwork but that load wasn't a small one and just leaving Takeshi to it seemed wrong in some way. They couldn't exactly be considered friends, and Hitomi would prefer that statement to not be true. In her eyes she wasn't all to sure her captain was aware of a friend of any kind. Perhaps that could channge in time but for now she'd just make friendly gestures, like ofering her assistance.

"You really do catch on quickly to people" she sighed out at being caught. Instead of leaving as well though, Hitomi stepped forward, stopping just before the desk. "I have a feeling we share the same views when it comes to paperwork. After all who doesn't hate it?" Her voice was kind and cheery and she took a seat in one of the chairs, smiling brightly. "I really don't mind to help you out with it some. I mean I'll probably leave most of it to you but just a few wouldn't hurt" r tone was light, almost joking now though she did so cautiously. She didn't know Takeshi well and she didn't want to push anything or make an uncomfortable feeling. That would really make things more difficult between them as captain and second in command.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Takeshi nodded as Shy left the room in such a hurry it actually made him worry a bit, though he put the emotions aside for now while his attention shifted to Hitomi. It was kind of a shame to watch the only person he has had a conversation with in months walk away but what was there to do? Like any other Shinigami, there were still duties to fulfill and complete, everyone had something to do…except for Takeshi, a captain in control of an entire squad. ”I already told you it is no big deal…I can complete this stack by the end of day, myself…” Letting the chair fall back down onto its legs he grabbed the next paper and began working furiously once more, hoping Hitomi would not bother him so much that he would become completely distracted.

Though, hearing her offer once more to help him with a tiny bit of the stack all he could do in response was shaking his head, hoping she would accept his decline of her offered help. ”I am glad to see that you are so willing to help out, yet this is my work. So it must be done by myself…” He glanced up at her, now that she had taken a seat in one of the luxurious chairs, and gave a small, depressing smile. ”Besides…there may be something else I want you to do, if you think you are up for it.” Stopping himself there to build up the suspense he threw the finished paper to the side and began working on the next immediately.

”It seems there is something going on in Karukura Town…some of the other captains have already gone to investigate, which I assume I was invited being the…new guy. I wish to know what is happening exactly, what could be so important, and perhaps determine if I should join them without the invitation. Unless, of course, you already know what is happening?” Again he stopped his work to stare at Hitomi hoping she had some sort of idea of what was going on. Though, sadly, a slight sorrow was falling over him like a blanket. It was because he felt that he was being left out, just a figure-head captain to just…sit there and look pretty. Not that it had mattered that much at first but why should Takeshi bother with anything now? He had no friends, not even any family, and the closest person to him was his Zanpakuto who still treated him terribly on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Hitomi made a small frown as she was declined again. She was a bit off put by his lack of any emotion as well as the all but happy smile her captain had put on. She slouched i the chair slightly though hoped it went unnoticed. "Ah...Alright then. I guess I'll leave it to you then" her voice was still cheery though partially forced. On the other hand she couldn't say she was all that disappointed. Paperwork was her enemy in all sense of the word. Not to mention her interests were peaked with the mention of possibly another task being assigned to her. She sat up straight again, light blue eyes focused fully on Takeshi now and what he was gping to say.

"I'm afradi I don't know much more than you do" she said ruefully, a sigh following behind her words. "I believe it had something to do with arrancars but other than that I couldn't tell you whats been happening."Her voiced faded out to a mere whisper as she observed Takeshi closely. She could practically feel the air thin with the feeling of depression and she couldn't help but hang her head. She could imagine why her captain was feeling such a way and understand why. She hadn't seen him trully interact with anyone and he seemed more alone than ever right now, sitting before her excluded from some of the other captains who had gone off to fight. Hitomi averted her eyes to the floor, slouching forward again as she took a moment to recompose herself.

"Would you like for me to go check things out in Karakura Town?" she asked in a hushed voice, gripping the fabric of her uniform around her knees with slender fingers. She forced herself to look up once again to show respect, keeping a sweet smile gracing her lips thouugh it seemed a bit off. For now though hitomi wouldn't dare voice any of her concerns. She felt that perhap she had already over stayed her welcome a bit. So she just decided to wait for further orders than get out of there before she ended up speaking without thinking about what was bothering her captain. In whoch case she would storm out anyway and instead of following orders, drown herself in the pools of water outside.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Hearing Hitomi once again offer assistance in the matter of what was happening in the Human world, Takeshi feelings fluxed towards joy but would fall again to depression, causing a sort of twisted smile to form on his lips. ”You read my very thoughts Hitomi-chan, I would love for you to go to Karakura Town and check out what is happening. If it is just a few Arrancar, the captains should not be talking this long…I fear that something else is occurring.” Putting aside the next paper he stopped to turn his head to look through the window located to the left of his desk. Outside, a few beautiful white birds flew by, causing the twisted smile to turn into a more genuine one. It seemed that the outside was the only, true thing that made the man happy anymore. The open skies, the freedom of the world all in the palm of his hands…being cooped up in an office like this seemed to just bring nothing but sadness.

”You know, Hitomi, you can go ahead and speak your mind you know. I may be your captain officially but I won’t force people to act differently around me.” He managed to pull his gaze away from the blue sky to look back at his second in command, the one person who he would be interacting with on a daily basis. The smile did not disappear either from the small amount of disposure of the outside. ”Again, I can read anyone like a book. You have something bugging you…”

One finger tapped the top of his chin in wonder as Takeshi attempted to gather up his thoughts and assume what it was that bothered the female.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

As Hitomi kept her eyes on her captain, she noticed the real smile that appeared and silently thought it looked better there than anything she had previously seen in the short time of knowing the man. When Takeshi looked to her she lowered her head, thoughts running through her mind if she should really say anything or not. She bit her lips and her hands clenched tighter into her clothes. Within a moment though she appeared relaxed again. Her hands fell to her sides as she stood and her head lifted to look at Takeshi once again. The smile she wore seemed not as much a happy one but it held its soft kindness.

"You know you have a nice smile. I think you should use it more" It was an indirect answer to what was bothering her and she hoped her captai understood the vague answer. She reallt just didn't want to see him so sad but she wasn't going to come right out and say anything about it. She made it a goal to at least make some of that sadness disappear through their daily interactions and she didn't expect it to go smoothly or quickly but she wouldn't give up on it like other meaningless goals she had set for herself, like making a goal to greet each sqaud member every day, which she decided was too much work.

"Anyway. Once I retrieve some information shall I return here?" If that is what he wished then whatever trouble there was, Hitomi would put aside her overwhelming need to help and report back with speed she had never used before. "Perhaps if something is found out you could give reason to join in on the fight. Get out of here for a while." again she was vaguely giving hints, this time that she could tell some of the things bothering Takeshi. She turned and walked to the door that opened as she approached it. She stopped though, turning her head to look back to her captain to recieve any final orders before she would go.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

[i]A nice…smile?[i] Takeshi pondered on the answer that Hitomi had given with a small blank expression, unable to comprehend such a compliment. It was…odd hearing such an unknown niceness, but for now he needed to put it aside and think about it while she was out. ”It is perhaps that my smile is so nice I refuse to show it to anyone…or perhaps that I fear people would abuse it.” The smile disappeared quickly, while he turned his head again just as she continued on about the new mission he was about to give her. ”…yes, return here as fast as you can please. If the situation is dire indeed, the both of us will provide support to them if need be. It would be nice to get out for once…”

Yawning once more as Hitomi walked towards the door a thought pierced into his mind as she was leaving the room, his voice spoke up, ”H-Hitomi!” She must have heard him, as she turned around to hear what he had said, and as their gaze met once more he nodded and gave her a nice smile once more. ”Hitomi…please be careful and do not get into anything careless. I wish to see you return to my office…you have less than an hour.”

With that, he went back to working furiously on the paperwork, letting Hitomi go about the mission that was given as he attempted to blow through the work and allow himself some freetime. Now…it was a race, though his second in command probably did not realize. Who would finish their mission faster? The Captain known for his incredible speed or his lieutenant, the one fast and strong enough to become his second?
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Hitomi gave a nod and kept her smile. "Perhaps that is it but I don't think so" she said nothing more on the subject, deciding it best let go for now, much like she assumed her captain would be doing. With the final order given Hitomi was turning back to head out the door, halfway out before she heard her name. She turned quickly, wondering what else Take shi needed to tell her. This tme she faced him fully, meeting his gaze with her own of her single uncovered eye. she couldn't help the surprised look that flashed in that showing eye when she spotted the kind smile sent her way. It was a rarity and she could feel a light color rising to her cheeks od happiness.

"You don't need to worry about me captain. I'll keep myself out of trouble. And even if I did run into some I'd still be back within that time limit" she had that light tone again as she feigned cockiness. She smiled brightly once more and her entire face seemed to light up again. "I'll see you then. Finish up that paperwork already" she teased, seeing the furious pace he set with it. figuring she shouldn't waste anymore time, hitomi turned once again, a bounce returning to her steps that were always so youthful. Not caring to take the time to look around for others, Hitomi dashed into the hall, maneuvering gracefully around anyone that she nearly ran right into. All the while she was clearly smiling with glee. She had decided she would finish and return with time to spare, if no other reason than to back up her boasting, maybe even make up a few stories to tell about how she breezed through 15 or 16 arrancar and stiil made it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Two Captain's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next