Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad 6 captains office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4768

Squad 6 captains office Empty
PostSubject: Squad 6 captains office   Squad 6 captains office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm

A normal sized room, files everywhere around the captains desk
Back to top Go down
Sakaki
Unseated Officer
Sakaki

Awesomeness Points : 4768

Squad 6 captains office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 captains office   Squad 6 captains office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Mou sides in his chair reviewing some documents on his desk" Ehhh budget reports boring." Mou looks over all the extra costs" Lets see 5000 for that building i blew up, 1600 in medical bills, 24000, in public damage ehhh what a pain." Mou signed off on the papers then stood up stretching " hmmm seems slow today." Mou brushed some of the air out of his face showing his different colored eyes." Guess i should be heading out toward the world of the living and check on the situation."

Mou grabbed a small zampakuto from his desk and put in at his side, and looked at the pile of papers on his desk" Ehhh five to one this will double before i get back great." Mou sighed and walked toward the door " Oh almost forgot." He walked toward a pile of papers pulling out his captains jacket " Ehhh what a hassle." Mou put on the jacket dusting it off abit" Ive been here so long i look paler then before great." Mou had a half dead look in his eyes dragging himself out of his office into the hallway. He slumped over and dragged his feet along opening a senkimon to the world of the living leaving his barracks
Back to top Go down

Squad 6 captains office
Page 1 of 1