Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[S] Squad 5 Captain's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discord
Plus
Discord

Awesomeness Points : 4459

[S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Captain Minako Yuzuki's office is a regular sized office with a desk in the far left back corner. There are file cabinets All along the right wall and baskets of paper atop the file cabinets. The office smells of passion fruit air freshener and there are flowers and nick-nacks scattered atop shelves. There is a plush chair behind the Captain's desk and a small sitting area near the door.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Co-administrator
Co-administrator
nycboyLC

Awesomeness Points : 7048

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:27 am

Tageshi Ryonnen

A subtle black butterfly with pink lining flutters into the Captain's office. It twirls around, leaving its trail before landing in the captain's desk. If any were to touch it, it would deliver the following message in the message of Ichibantai's fukutaicho Tageshi Ryonnen:

Sotaicho has given the temporary authorization for shinigami to carry their zanpakto's and travel to Karakura Town to engage any hollows. All shinigami are commanded, though, that at the slightest sign of a chance of defeat on either side, the shinigami is to retreat. No Arrancar deaths are allow. Please coherece all threats to return to Hueco Mundo. Provide any necessary help to the hollow for this coercion to be as forcable as necessary. For more information, please come to Ichibantai's Office and speak to me, Ichibantai Fukutaicho Tageshi Ryonnen. This message is to be given to all shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

Awesomeness Points : 4737

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Walking into the captain's office Danime was slightly unaware of any messages being recieved to head to Karakura. He was just now waking up so his sense were dazed and his mind deluded from anything important. He wanted to see if his captain had a job for him today and if he was even there. The day in the soul society was dreadfully dull and boring. There was no one there. Ironically the phrase "Ghost Town" fit the description of today very well. Danime began to fiddle with a rose in his left hand holding his Zanpakuto in his right. The rose was red which was odd seeing as how Danime only carried black and white roses. What could that mean I wonder. Looking around the office Danime spoke, "Captain?" he said his words drifting off through the air.
Back to top Go down
Discord
Plus
Discord

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Captain Yuzuki studied the message carefully before brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. Her eyebrows furrowed together at the thought of having to go to the human world. She would have much rather gone to a meeting here in Soul Society than recieve a message ordering her to go to the Human World. A small sigh passed her rosey as she left her desk to pick Kazuki, her zanpakuto, up from it's stand in a small closet.
"Guess we're going out today..." She mumbled to her zanpakuto.
Suddenly she heard her door open and peaked out from inside the closet.
"Captain?" She heard the familiar voice call out. Her face softened as she left the closet and walked into view of her lieutenant.
"Ah, good morning, Danime. It seems we've received an order to go to the Human World this morning," She said softly before handing the message to her lieutenant, her lips gracing her face with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Danime smiled as he saw a familiar face in the room, his Captain. She greeted him and told him they were given a letter and had to head out to the Human World. That is what the letter demanded. He took the letter from her and began to skim it briefly and carefully making sure to get every detail of its contents. "I see," he said before handing it back to her, "Are preparations needed or are we heading there a.s.a.p?" He began to fiddle the rose in his hand some more before handing it to his Captain. The roses petals turned white and as he handed it to her. "If we are leaving a.s.a.p, would you do me the honor of putting a small blood sample on this rose, just in case we get separated I need to know how you are doing, and if you might need my assistance, I here the espada are a strong bunch. But not that your aren't stronger captain," he would give Yuzuki a heart warming smile.
Back to top Go down
Discord
Plus
Discord

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Minako Yuzuki listened carefully to her Lieutenants words as she studied the rose now in her hand. She pursed her lips in thought before responding with "I don't see the point in making preparations. I suppose we could just leave now." With that, she bit her thumb and pressed it against a peddle of the rose, allowing it to drip blood and stain the white flower. She then looked up at her lieutenant and gave him a smile.
"Besides, I'd like to just get this over with, if you don't mind," she said with a wink before handing him the rose and securing Kazuki to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Unseated Officer
Allister

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Listening to the words of his Captain, Danime decided to follow her outside of her office. He fashionably pinned the rose on his robe as the crismon blood dripped on it changed the glaring white petals, red. This will help Danime know how his captain is status wise so that if they ever were to get seperated he will definitely be sure to aid her at first glance. Holding his Maramasa in his hand he placed it on the holdster wrapped around his waist so that it was dangeling to the left. "We shall get this over with quickly, the arrancar are a nasty bunch, but compared to what we have to offer here in the soul society, their skills can't even suffice to our own," Danime smiled as his snow white hair rustled a bit by a sudden draft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office   [S] Squad 5 Captain's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[S] Squad 5 Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1