Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squad Two Captain's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

Awesomeness Points : 4542

Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Once the automatic doors open up it reveals to you a beautifully decorated room with several plants dotted across the larger interior to lighten up the mood. There is a simple couch crafted of the finest leathers, with two chairs of the same design sitting across a maple coffee table from the couch, allowing people a place to sit and discuss whatever they've come to Takeshi for. In the back is a dark red maple desk, with papers stacked very organized and cleanly. Around the walls are various pictures of different colors, material and design, again to lighten whatever mood is given in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nindo_Way_of_the_Nin/index/

AuthorMessage
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 pm

As soon as Hitomi was out of the office and off to get the mission finished Takeshi took a moment to calm himself and work at a descent pace now, knowing very well as long as he worked nice and neatly at an even pace he would finish by the time his second returned. It was all being done with a small smile on his lips, for just knowing that in the near future he will be able to roam outside and even get into a fight, it brought a certain joy to him and his entire body. His heart thumped harshly in his chest, goosebumps were beginning to creep over his skin. Anticipation was one of Takeshi’s favorite things in the world. The adrenaline that began pumping before the thick of the battle was like a drug that he was addicted too.

The papers were disappearing one after another, after another. Most of the papers were mostly just supposed to be read over and nothing more making this incredibly easy. With this pace, he would be finished far before Hitomi would return, allowing him some relaxation before going to Karakura Town and fighting it out with someone. A fight…oh the joy! It had been a long, long time since he had been able to brandish Yami no Akuma on another being. With the lack of friends in the Soul Society, it was almost impossible to train, so it came down to actually being in real combat.

…but none of that matter, soon he would be off to Karakura Town and he, along with his second in command, would tear apart any Arrancar that they would come across.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Awesomeness Points : 6347

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 am

Having returned through a senkimon just a short time before, hitomi was once agaun walking through the halls of the barracks. This time she wasn't so sneaky, actually walking quiet loudly and quickly compared to normal. She seemed a bit shaken but she hid that well from the other squad members. The shear amount of spiritual pressure she had sensed was overwhelming and she could only imagaine what she would have had to face had she been caught. Shaking her head, Hitomi focused on the present instead of the predictable future of going back out there and making herself known this time. Even at the rank of lieutenant shhe hadn't been in many major fights but she wasn't going to start doubting herself now so she took in a deep breath, washing her worries away.

"Captain" she announced herself this time before the door opened on its own. She wasn't surprised to see the paperwork conquered though she was impressed. With her procrastination skils it would have taken her at least a full day to complete what he had during her short trip to the Human World. "I'm back" she mentally kicked herself for stating the more than obvious. Stepping inside she took the seat she had sat in before, looking to Takeshi with a rare serious look in her blue eyes. "Its quite a mess out there" she admitted, figuuring he wanted to hear of what she had seen and she wasn't too worried about being an interuption.

"Theres some high ranking espada and their fraccion. I didn't get too close to one fight, the power i felt from it was just..."slender shoulders got the smallest of chills at the thought but she was coposed again in a second. "I do believe assistance will be needed afterall" She would have reported so anyway but her feelings were more than true in this statement. She figured those in the Human World could use all the help they could get before things got out of hand, or more so than they already were perhaps. "What do you want to do Captain?" Hitomi could guess the answer but she went ahead and asked.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Takeshi was waiting within his office, preparing himself mentally for what was to come. Though Hitomi had not reported back yet he had a feeling that he would need to be called out, something deep down in his gut that screamed out to his heart and mind. That same feeling granted his body certain anticipation as he waited for Hitmoi’s return. His back was turned towards his door and his eyes wer glued to the outside world through the thick, wooden bars that stood between him and it, so carefully placed within the window. On the desk the paperwork was finished and stacked nicely for Shy to return and deliver onto the next captain that would have to undergo the same torture.

The sound of the doors sliding and Hitomi’s voice surprised him. Turning, he faced his second in command with a stern look hoping to hear something good for once. Then, there it was, she noted how it was a mess in Karakura Town and that they would need support after all. ”Good. Good, that means somewhere; someone needs our help, which grants the both of us our freedom.” Was the only response he managed to spit out before turning his back once more to Hitomi. Underneath his robes, though his second could not see, his body ached and shook. The anticipation was really hitting him hard and it could do with the fact he had not seen real combat before, not a life or death situation. ”I’ve already sent a messenger to the Captain of 1st Squad informing him of the situation. We move out in ten minutes, gather and necessary supplies you may need for combat.”

With another turn his hand reached and grabbed his cloak and in flash the dazzling white robe was around his arms and settled on his shoulders. The edge still fluttered as if it was still being put on and on his face, Takeshi showed joy. ”Yes, I did mean for you to prepare, you shall be joining me Lieutenant. I hope you do not mind, for a Captain cannot be without their second.”

((OOC: I am sorry about not posting for a bit. I had school and such to worry about, so I just managed to get on now. ^-^’))
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am

((It's fine ^^ I know how school can be a pain >_> I have like a chapter and a half of Stat hw to do and I gotta write 2 papers x.x))

"Yes. I believe we can find someway to help out. If nothing else we can at least get out of here for a while. Maybe get a bit of the glory" She doubted a bit of glory was what Takeshi was after but waas just keeping to her lighthearted nature. Her voice was as happy sounding as ever and her face matched, eyes glistening and lips turned p beautifully. Her entire demeanor seemed the exact opposite of a person knowingly going into battle.

"Good. He should know about it" Hitomi wasn't all that surprised to hear that her captain had already sent a messenger and prepared to leave to some extent. She made no move to get up from the seat she had taken. Before she rushed off into the world of the living she had gotten what she needed just in case things hadn't gone as smoothly as she had planned. She did though reach up and take the flower from its tucked place in her short blonde hair. Turning just slightly she ever so gently set the delicate plant down. It didn't seem right to wear something so fragile into battle.

Twisting back around to look straight again Hitomi was met with the view she had seen when first entering the room, the back of her captain. Even i she couldn't clearly see it, the blonde coul tell Takeshi was looking forward to their trip. She had known that would be his reaction even before she left to gather information. Htimo herself on the other hand was aware that deep down she still felt some of those shakes of fear of opponents so strong. She was smart and kept those feelings of fright where they belonged, not out in the open where they would only be a hindrance to both herself and her captain. "I don't mind at all Captain. Its my duty afterall"

Finlly she stood, a more serious feeling radiating from her small form now. It was how she mentally prepared herself. Her fingers ghosted over the violet fabric covering the handle of her zanpakuto and she could just imagine the earful she would be getting from its spirit. Her blade would likely go on a lecture of how she should have been colder and gone ahead and attacked when she so easily had the element of surprise instead of being caring enough to report back and acknowledge being in the fight himself would please Takeshi. Even if the words were just Hitomi's own interpretation of Korinoseishin she mocked them mentally all the same, never quite agreeing with her icy zanpakuto's ways.

"Shall we get going then?" She question, shifting her body so it was ready to follow her captain out of the automatic door. Her eyes didn't stray from his back and her will didn't allow the smallest shiver to quake her body. Everything was going to be fne and thats what she was going to keep telling herself.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:27 am

Takeshi was glad to see the determination that his lieutenant held for battle and even when she took of the delicate flower from her hand, a smile could not be helped, as he walked over towards the beautiful decoration and picked it up in a single hand. Gently he moved it, placing it on the surface of his desk, letting the hairpiece bask in the sunlight that struck the desks top. ”For what I assumed was a heartless machine of battle…you are some sort of emotions towards those things fragile. How…interesting.” Looking at the flower, his mind began comparing himself to the flow, the smile slowly fading away as everything seemed so similar. Though, those were things meant to be kept a secret, from everyone in the Soul Society and even his second in command.

”Yes, let us be off! You shall lead me to where this battle is located, or at least tell me the general direction. The messenger should have made it to the 1st Captain by now and we are free to leave.” Stepping away from the flower for a moment the sudden spike of spirit energy seemed to radiate from Hitomi’s captain, the man that stood before her and walked by, heading out the door of their office and down the hallway. People wandering the halls obviously looked scared, not ever seeing Takeshi leave his office in such a scary demeanor, representing some sort of seriousness that struck fear into all of the squad’s souls.

”First things first, Hitomi-chan, what did you see exactly and how many were there? What part of the town were they discovered? Can you put into words how strong their forces are exactly?”

((Yeah…I have two exams, an essay, and a CRAP ton of homework I should be doing right now. @.@ I apologize for any…small posts to come.))
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 am

((I'm glad my exams are 3 weeks away x.x I dread them though >_> specially my comp 2 class with my not-so-lovable old lady teacher >.<))

Hitomi watched with curious eyes as her captain picked up the flower she had forced herself to discard. She was almosr surprised by how gently he treated it though somehow she couldn't make out why it was such a shock, not once her gaze fell upon the smile rarrly seen from the man, one that lately she'd been spying more often. She just wondered how long such a trend could last though before that smile was nothing but a foggy memorry she cold just barely recall. The lieutenant mentally shook her head, sending the thought away for another time. Even if she hadn't the spike in spiritual pressure was enough to grab her full attention.

"Ah...Right!" Her head whipped around to look after Takeshi as he went on his way and it took her mind a moment to realize she was suposed to be following him. Noticing the lack of any movement herself, Hitomi set out after him at a quick paced walk until she was just behind him, staying at him right side as they walked. She fought back the blush at realizing how she could have made a fool of herself then after seeming so ready, letting her eyes gaze at the floor rather then Takeshi himself as he questioned her.

"The fight I saw for myself was in doowntown Karakura town. There were at least three arrancar there, one likely being a high espada and the other two his fraccion. If I had continued I would have stumbled across the other, stronger fight. There was definately more than a single espada there and i believe they were even higher ranked than the one I saw for myself. I should have looked further into it but I wasn't sure that was a good idea. even still, my apologies captain" she kept her head bowed very apologeticaly that even though she did have some information it was still somewhat vague when it came to a fight she was too scared to get close to. It was clearer now more than ever that Hitomi lost a good chunk of her cheery charm when it came to actual fighting. Nothing she had said held her usual light tone, instead being much stricter, almost rehearsed in a way though she had never given those exact words before.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

”So an Espada and two Arrancar…how interesting. I thought the Espada kind worked with pairs, oh well, I guess I am wrong. It would be my first time seeing an Espada with my own two eyes…” Takeshi pondered as the two of them walked outside of the barracks and into the open area around the offices, where many members of Squad Two wandered and made chit-chat. No-one of them knew what their captain was going off to do, or why he was being so tense, but what they did feel was the immense amount of power that he was unleashing. ”Looks like while we meet up with these…enemies, you shall hold of the two Arrancar off, keep them away from the Espada and I’s fight. Understand Hitomi-chan?” Though, at the words of her apology, Takeshi seemed to just shrug off the words as if he did not care for them. He knew that Hitomi did her best and that was all he had asked for and now, the two of them together, were venturing into the human world to battle against the forces of evil.

…evil…

At the thought of the word Takeshi’s hand instinctively went to the handle of his Zanpakuto, holding the blade in his hand seemed to calm his nerves. Yami no Akuma seeped into his soul like the darkness of the night, the darkness that pokes at your very being to do the worse you can with your life. ”You enjoy pain and suffering so much Takeshi-san…you are already becoming too close to this female. Cut the connects, or suffer consequences…” The words caused a spike in the spiritual pressure before it began to die down, Takeshi harsh eyes looking forward as the two of them walk. ”Hitomi-chan…if it becomes too much to handle, please retreat on my command, understand?”

((Sorry again for the late reply...T.T))
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:58 pm

((It's fine. I had papers to write anyway x.x even if i don't want to >.<))

"I understand. i'll make sure none interfere" she spoke in a soft voice along with a nod of her head. She was glad of the order, much rather having to face lower arrancar than an espada even if it was at Takeshi's side. From behind hanging blonde bangs she glanced to the members of their squad. She knew they must have noticed the rise in spirit energy and must be wondering where the two of them were heading without annoucement to anyone. When one would return her glance hitomi would look elsewhere, not wanting to take the chance of any approaching them for questions, though she wondered if they would with the air of seriousness coming off from Takeshi.

She let her head raise slightly enough so she could keep an eye on her captain as they walked. Instinctively she held back the flinch that threatened to make itself known at the quick spike in spiritual pressure. Her face showed worry for just a second and in the back of her mind she wondered what had caused it. It seemed to come after he had touched his zanpaktou so she assumed it had something to do with its spirit but she had no idea what might have been said. She had almost been brave enough to ask what was wrong but again decided that there were some things that could wait for a later time, not when they were about to go into a serious battle.

"Oh please I can handle some arrancar just fine" she gloated in a light tone, placing her hands on her hips in a pose a hero would take on. A big smile momentarily lit up her fair face but it faded into a softer one soon after. "But I understand captain" she lowered her hands back down to her side, one resting on the handle of her blade. She bowed her head showing she understood the order and respected it despite her joking words before.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Kage
Unseated Officer
Takeshi Kage

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 am

”I will just have to take your word for it, Miss Second in Command.” Takeshi replied with a hearty laugh. ”You, Hitomi-chan, will do fine out in the world. I can tell that from you, so far. Though everything else still remains to be a mystery…” Bringing a single hand up to his face his index finger tapped at his chin as the two of them continued to walk on, his calmness returning after the words of advice his Zanpakuto gave him. ”Alright, I believe we have everything that is needed. Let us be off to the world of the Humans! There, we shall fight and protect what must be protected. For we both serve some higher power that bestows upon us these gifts of the Zanpakuto…” Again his hand slid from his facial structure to his swords hilt, where it rested gently. So many thoughts raced through his mind as the two of them made their way to the Human world, where some of their greatest threats would arise and the two of them, alone, would face them head on. For the captain of the Second Squad, Takeshi seemed to rush into things quite head-on.

[EXIT TO THE HUMAN WORLD]

((It's a tiny small, yet there was not much to say. @.@ I will give you the privilege to post at the soon to be battlefield! :3))
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
Captain
Captain
Ulqui-chan

Characters
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm

((I shall do so >o> assuming people are still there anyway xD which i think there are o.o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two Captain's Office   Squad Two Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Two Captain's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2